Search results

1. R

News RIP Tina Turner

At least if they sang Simply the Best Latrell Mitchell would sing it ( would be thinking they were singing it about him)
  2. R

News RIP Tina Turner

Vlandys wants to use her song for the promotion of the NRL again although he wants to change the words a bit to reflect the current position and running of the NRL. He wants to change the title to Simply the BETS.
  3. R

Rumour McGuire Assistant Coach Done Deal?

If all these rumours are true, the club will need to build a five story building to accomodate everyone.
  4. R

Eye-gouge charge for Waddell

Wasn‘t an eye gouge….just asTino Alphabet “ saved” Burton from being bashed by Gayguy, Waddell was saving Tino by covering his eyes so that he could not see the scoreboard and subsequent embarrassment of seeing his team was getting beaten….again.
  5. R

Bottle throw

So it must be true then Better get an opinion from Miseryguts Johns or its not valid.
  6. R

Pride Jersey

So how are the gay community “excluded” by “not” having a rainbow on the club jumper?????? What about all the other minority groups that dont get a mention?
  7. R

NRL game between Rabbitohs and Bulldogs played without a single sports betting ad in sight

Slightly off topic but not really. Weren’t players banned from having/using their phones pre game in the dressing rooms ( I wonder why ) but you often see players talking/ texting in the dressing room on the TV pre game coverage. As the commercials say …Gamble responsibly …but more...
  8. R

News "News" More Burton media dribble

Should the question be asked..Is Burton a better suited at centre than 5/8 . Not saying he is not a good 5/8 but is he an even better centre.
  9. R

nu brown didn’t put the ball down

There is no “ favouritism“ in NRL refereeing……..Graham Anus lee. Move on ..nothing to see here….. this comment sponsored by Sportsbet.
  10. R

David Riccio

James Graham summed it up perfectly……saying the players who came to the Dogs “ just because of Barrett” and were leaving because he got sacked, should have tried harder and played for Barrett . Said it was all bollocks
  11. R

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

Would that be such a bad thing…….if that is what it takes to get the best out of him..not saying it would but who knows…..he was playing well enough at the Sharks under his old man for the Rorters to poach him..if it works.
  12. R

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

I guess then it will be up to the ( and I will be kind ) “non performing players” to prove they deserve to be there or they can follow him out the door.
  13. R

Protest

That should read RETIRED
  14. R

Protest

How about a constant chant at the next home game….Barrett cant coach..Barrett cant coach..and keep it going all game.
  15. R

Official Knights vs Dogs - Positives

No, all criticism was well deserved. He just talks shit all game. .just as Barrett coaches shit…. all game.
  16. R

Official Knights vs Dogs - Positives

Andrew Voss is the Trent Barrett of commentators
  17. R

Newcastle next week

This is just the “ indicator” for the bunker/ refs so that the “ correct” calls are made for the betting agencies
  18. R

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

I think I found the problem………which one is Barrett?
  19. R

Flanagan Sr (Fox Coverage)

No one has mentioned Paul Green…………..just saying
  20. R

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Do you mean Tavita Dumb guy jnr.?
  21. R

Ben Cummins is the ref again for our game.....

Yep, thats why the betting agencies spell bunker…BANKER.
  22. R

Ben Cummins is the ref again for our game.....

LaurieDaly can come on NRL 360 on a Wednesday night and tell us what the betting trends are and how much money is held on a particular outcome so it may be that it is not just the win or lose betting but also the margins etc etc so obviously the refs could possibly know this as well and...
  23. R

Gerard Sutton

The media’s two most overused words, Lattrel and Mitchell is/are injured and according to the commentary, he is the only player in Souths so maybe the NRL have appointed Sutton to even things up.
  24. R

Meet this weeks ref. Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski

Anyone except Bent Scummins ..please.
  25. R

What do you want from tonight?

TPJ is out.
  26. R

Official Gus on Twitter

Look at the size of these kids. Phil is 5ft 11.
  27. R

Fergo's Book Title Suggestions lol

Blake….the Mistake
  28. R

parra and canterbury combine

Hopefully they can “organise” a comp better than Parramatta. My grandson plays for “ a Parramatta team” and they had a comp where there were six or seven teams but two of the teams who played in the semis had never played each other in the regular comp, where others played each other 3 or...
  29. R

Opinion Was Shifty our best ever 7? If not who was better??

Why has no one mentioned Flanno???????
  30. R

News Boring eels news (Brad Arthur Re-signs)

Great news if he has signed for two more years…..ot means they will not be a premiership threat for a couple more years at least.
  31. R

Post your jokes about Souffs losing here

Reynolds got his revenge on Souths for not resigning him by aiming just to the right of the the right upright on that last conversion ( he doesn't miss those shots normally) Karma
  32. R

Rule Changes

Enforce the play the ball/ moving off the mark……player is tackled and is on the ground obviously held ) Latrine Mitchell comes to mind..crawls two or three metres on the ground and gets up and plays thee ball, They all do it though,some more blatently than others. Try watching a game and putting...
  33. R

Trbojevic, Hayne, Barba, Mullins or Slater?

How dare you not have Latrine Mitchell in this poll He is the greatest of all time…just ask him
  34. R

Letter to Bulldogs regarding Suttons and Cummins

We already have the spoon this year so it does not matter so why not, in next weeks game ,every time there is a ” dubious” call against us, the whole team just turn their backs to the play and just not move and let the Tigers score. Would that get the message across?
  35. R

How many weeks for Latrell?

Fatrell was dirty on Cody Walker for doing the covid vaccination promo …..so now he can also say “ I had my shot……it might have been illegal, high and cheap….but I have had my shot…brother.
  36. R

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

So maybe he has a contract at Redfern for next year??
  37. R

Fittler as coach if Barrett doesn't work out ?

Let Fittler go and coach the Eels…thats one less team we will not have to worry about as a threat to the comp. All the media are now on about James Maloney wanting to coach so he will undoubtedly get linked with the Dogs ( fake news as usual.)
  38. R

This Is What Success Looks Like

True, just as I am free to dislike Mitchell for his actions .
  39. R

But isnt he AUSTRALIAN………Patty Mills sang it at the Olympics
  40. R

Turbo is also an exceptional player but he doesn't carry on like Fatrell…….and he has the decency to sing the national anthem.
  41. R

No ..he just thinks his own shit doesn't stink….being a good player does not entitle him to anything more than any other player.
  42. R

Fatrell Mitchell does the same when he scores a try.
  43. R

Loan players

What ..like tackling, running the ball not giving away stupid penalties etc
  44. R

What are some of your favourite Bulldog moments?

My favourite Bulldogs moments was when they used to WIN games.
  45. R

My mental health is f#@&$#d

Highlight of the weekends now is watching the Eels Roosters and Manly getting beaten .
  46. R

Official Bailey Biondi-Odo re-signs with the Bulldogs for two years

Great news….no lets all stand back and let him do his thing and develop and not put pressure on him to be our saviour. Keeping the media away from him might help as well.
  47. R

Awareness appeal for dogs supporters with BSDS

I guess all this talk of cheese is OK…as long as it is not COON cheese.
  48. R

Official Round 21 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

No …just more incompetent biased refereeing. And the cat from souffs, for a much worse tackle than Luke Thompson, got nothing.
  49. R

Theory on why Gus wanted to play Flano

So name one thing Knockonbur has done to validate his contract.
  50. R

So we are going to need players that… can’t run hard, tackle , catch a ball and are out of position and leave their wing open all the time.. in the future, ……the future looks bleak then.
  51. R

So afer all that…..who is at fault for signing Okonbur?????
  52. R

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

The season is ratshit already so maybe they are just picking the useless ones and letting them prove they don't deserve a contract next year. Gus did say they were all starting with a clean slate didn’t he?
  53. R

News Okunbor happy to spend two more years in the Dog house

Of course Blockinsewer would be happy with two more years at the Dogs……..no other team would want him.. send him backnto school to learn the basics…sorry…. not back to school……although that would be the only time he would look like scoring…Gus Gould’s first mistake.
  54. R

News Six Tackles With Gus Podcast

Moylan also went from Panthers to the Sharks 2017ish
  55. R

News Barrett miffed by Bulldogs' penalty woes

Tip sheets are still around for the refs but they are now supplied by the betting agencies.
  56. R

Mount Rushmore of Belmore

Isn't there already the railway underpass tunnel at Belmore Oval with some of our best ( cant remember who saw it years ago) painted along it.
  57. R

Grub......

True but Vlandys has changed the rules and the rule now is , don't touch the head of an opposing player so play by the rules
  58. R

Grub......

Reverse the jumpers and he would be serving six weeks .
  59. R

6 Again Rule - Are you a fan?

As long as Vlandys and the betting agencies are happy with it and making money from the outcome of it, who are we not to like it
  60. R

Official Sam Walker

Interesting if the little turd would do the same thing if JAC was playing on our wing?
  61. R

Andrew Voss

And why do they show the replay on the main part of the screen and the “ live” game in the corner….just let us watch the game.
  62. R

Andrew Voss

I dont mind Matt Russell, he pretty much just calls the game and in a relatively calm tone, not ranting and raving about what he thinks and at least keeps the “ statistics” to a minimum and relevant. Sadly he does not do many “ first grade “ matches. Mark Carroll also annoys the hell out of...
  63. R

Opinion Tonight's refereeing

Adam “Gee “ you are a shit referee.Pathetic one sided display
  64. R

Andrew Voss

Cannot stand listening to the crap he goes on with. Why cant he just call the game and not go on about what he thinks is funny and trying to make out how great he is and how much he “thinks” he knows. only statistic I want to hear from him is that he has called his last game.
  65. R

Official Members Update from the CEO

They typed all that just to say …Nothing has changed.
  66. R

BLOW OUT SCORE LINES - NRL CREATED THIS

I am not a punter at all but do these blow out scores affect betting ie the betting agencies increasing their profits Could it be these new rules were put in place to help them? Would mr Vlandys know this?
  67. R

Matt Burton consolidated thread

Thurston was our Thurston.
  68. R

Did Covid Naughty Boys Just Make Our Team Better Or Worse???

No it will not ..it‘s the Bulldogs so the NRL/ media will have to make an “example of us “ and put the boot into the club…. again.
  69. R

Did Covid Naughty Boys Just Make Our Team Better Or Worse???

Damn, why couldn‘t they have invited Hoppa to go with them?
  70. R

What our line up could potentially look like next year.

Admittedly it was only media talk/ garbage but wasn’t JAC doing a Mitchell saying that he wanted to play fullback?
  71. R

Opinion By Hoppa

Why? If they are going to get rid of them at the end of the season why not blood some “promising” players ( if we have any) This season is cactus anyhow so nothing to lose
  72. R

Ask a bulldogs old timer....

Yep. His name was Sue She from memory.
  73. R

Ask a bulldogs old timer....

I still have the original sign from the dressing room from when this stand was demolished to build the “ new” stand. Have not missed going to a Bulldogs final / GF since 1974. Have saved heaps of money in the past few years.
  74. R

2 Wins - Both Times Meaney At Fullback

So if I were a Foxtel ” commentator” ( using that term loosely) like Voss or Ginane I would say that the last time the Dogs played Parramatta after a win and Meaney played fullback the Eels won so the Dogs will lose next week Then again back in 2003 blah blah blah.
  75. R

Revolution!

This year is a write off already and the “ club” would know who they are keeping and who is going so why not start picking teams to give next years players a chance to form combinations etc. We would need to use some of the rejects to make up the 17 so the best of the worst could make up the...
  76. R

NRL screwing up the Game

I wonder how much these scorelines help the betting agencies? Well done Mr V’landys..........cheque’s in the mail.
  77. R

Wolves in sheep skin !

Thought I read somewhere that the reason the media are anti Dogs is that after the super league fiasco the Dogs sued News Corp and won ( cannot remember what for) and since then News Corp have been undermining us.
  78. R

Nepotism in Rugby League

Its no better at Parra. Nepotism and “ mates” in the right place is just as bad there. They cannot even manage a draw for a seven team comp.Two of the teams playing in the semis had not played each other before in the season.
  79. R

News plans to split the competition into two conferences

As the fat know it all would say..NO NO NO NO NO
  80. R

Hopoate Captain?

Shouldn't a captain lead by example ? Stopoate does nothing to contribute to the team .
  81. R

Hoppa

Sadly gone from Hopoate to Stopoate.
  82. R

Rumour Roosters new signing

Rumour has it that the Roosters have made a secret signing of a previously unknown player. His name is Kandel Stickmaka. They now have in their squad a Butcher a Baker and a ........ Candlestick maker .
  83. R

Does anyone have any Ideas?

Change our name to The Priests... they too are unable to score
  84. R

Opinion Biblical Barrett?

Biblical Barrett.....hmmmm......Is that a good thing considering what has happened with Israel Falou.
  85. R

Sonny Bill Williams’ Bulldogs exit: Khoder Nasser reveals why NRL star defected

Here is the full article ....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
  86. R

It’s happening! We might get a win!

Nope ...they are SHIT.
  87. R

News Foran. Canterbury bulldogs withdraw offer.

Most players get injured at some time or other but they are still playing better football than the plodders we have kept.
  88. R

News Foran. Canterbury bulldogs withdraw offer.

Yeh right.....and we also didn’t offer the Morris brothers a longer contract cause they were past it...it will come back and bight us on the arse ..again.
  89. R

News Lewis optimistic after going to 'dark place'

He does an awesomely accurate kicking game .. he gets the ball within a metre of the opposing fullback or winger every time he kicks ..saves them having move at all
  90. R

Opinion Commentators who hate dogs

Can we turn this post around and ask which commentators we “ dislike” ( won’t say hate ..they might get offended). I absolutely detest Andrew Voss, to the point I will not watch the game he is calling Why does he think that it all about him and how “ smart” HE is, shut his mouth and just call...
  91. R

Latrell

I meant Warriors ..not Knights
  92. R

Latrell

How come he hits a player with a head high in the Knights game and not a word said.....if it had been a less “ publicised” player
  93. R

CHN & OKUNBOR

I’m sure the Telegraph will try and blame the Bulldogs for the corona virus somehow.
  94. R

News David Fifita detained in Bali

The Broncos are set to announce two new sponsors for the club. Oates which is a company that sells cleaning equipment, including brooms and Carpet Court. the club says it is a great deal as they will be able to sweep all their player "indiscretions" under the carpet a lot more easily. The NRL...
  95. R

National Rorting League

Ben Cummins should change his name to Ben Goings
  96. R

Top Dog Foran says best is ahead of him

Anyone else think it's about time they stop whinging about Foran and Pay. Someone or something has improved our team 200% in the last six or seven weeks so why not give credit where credit is due. Foran would never have wanted to get injured ( and I'm led to believe part of his problem was poor...
  97. R

Opinion Api Koroisau

Close enough.............about as close as we will get to signing them
  98. R

Opinion Api Koroisau

Wouldn,t signing Koroisau be helping Manly keep the Trobavic's by easing their cap pressure, ( not tat that means much these days)especially if we are after them. they are letting him go for a reason.
  99. R

Dogs lock in long-term sponsor

Does this mean we condone ...fowl play?