Search results

1. Fruitty Pebbles

Opinion Critta leadership Material

You definitely don't catch a lot of what goes on behind plays watching on the tv. Watching the boys at the game I'll be honest it put a big smile on my face seeing Critta constantly barking orders, talking one on one with different players. There was literally none of this last year. We still...
  2. Fruitty Pebbles

Opinion Critta leadership Material

From the first whistle of the game the boys looked switched on. Defence was very impressive, our attack still needs some work but definitely an improvement from last year. But it was Crittas leadership that WAS VERY IMPRESSIVE constantly barking orders. One moment that stood out to me was when...
  3. Fruitty Pebbles

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Not surprised. He Started salmon over Curran I was done after that.
  4. Fruitty Pebbles

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Nothing will change. 6 Burton 7 Hutch Cirro will consider yesterday's outing a success so won't change a thing. Unless we get thumped I dont see him dropping the axe before round 10 or so
  5. Fruitty Pebbles

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

But like salmon starting?!?!?!? My Guyyy you have a proven workhorse Curran and you start him on the bench. Pull your head. Tbh it'll be the same line up next week no point complaining 3 Curran 2 Mahoney 1 I don't know
  6. Fruitty Pebbles

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

The cock sucker earned 3.2mill and only played 42 games for us Now is willing to take a pay cut and play for roosters that Fukn cat. KSS EMO
  7. Fruitty Pebbles

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

I find it hard to believe that Gus would lie about a Mental health issue of a player. Let’s say he is lying sooner or later that player will come out and say that Gus is full of shit and I never had mental health issues and if so please show these documents. So for that I find it hard to...
  8. Fruitty Pebbles

Bulldogs player walks out

My God what’s happened to my Club [emoji20]. Once feared, now just sad
  9. Fruitty Pebbles

News Luke Thompson reportedly open to joining Roosters on less money as Bulldogs suffer double blow

Assuming Thompson leaves, We don’t have any props for next year. Besides Sio. And I mean actual props not “take a second rower or lock and make him play prop”
  10. Fruitty Pebbles

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Pfft sound like your dad had it easy mate. These poor fellas have to get to work (footy field) by 8 not before they stop off at Jobels grab a coffee take a couple of photos with some fans, then head off to work where they get paid to stay in shape and have essentially the best private health...
  11. Fruitty Pebbles

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Awwww no get paid 6 figures to have video sessions, do a bit of gym work and stay fit, have physio sessions and doctors look after you. Poor things just quit and become a labourer for 1k a week then
  12. Fruitty Pebbles

Presser vs Manly...

Honestly JAC looks like he does not give a fuck no more. Drop him and bring in Skelton. At least Wilson puts in effort.
  13. Fruitty Pebbles

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

I have to disagree with you on the “telling me how to do my job” comment. If he didn’t want to me scrutinised or questioned then he should not have picked being a Head Coach of one of the biggest clubs in the Comp, go work at el jannah instead. He chose to be head coach and he also chose to...
  14. Fruitty Pebbles

What was the message he was sending when he decided to move JAC from left to right? It wasn’t to improve the right side defence coz it’s been woeful and it can’t be to be improve the left side attack either. The ONE COMBO the team had between JAC and Burton is gone. Coz we all know burton...
  15. Fruitty Pebbles

On current form JAC and burton should both be dropped TBH. But that won’t happen and they know it. why are Sutton and RFM are back in team like honestly wtf. What message are you sending to the fans and the players.
  16. Fruitty Pebbles

You’re a comedian now aye lol Now why would he put fox on his preferred side, where he was actually effective?!? That’s just lunacy mate, settle down. We have shit defence and we have shit attack. So we’re a balanced side now
  17. Fruitty Pebbles

TPJ V SBW

Ummm.. one walked out on us in the middle of the night left us high and dry. The other told us up front he’s hearts not in it and wants to leave. One was a fan Favourite and GF winner and potentially would have been an all time great. The other not once hit his potential, fans grew sick of...
  18. Fruitty Pebbles

Will Kikau be a dud signing?

I thought Burns was our best today Tbh. we HAVE MISSED KIKAU
  19. Fruitty Pebbles

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

TPJ was very impressive. Did the basics extremely well. We definitely missed Kikaus presence. It was almost like Kikau was holding TPJ accountable hence an Improved TPJ performance.
  20. Fruitty Pebbles

Rd 22 vs Dolphins 3-2-1

3. sexton 2. Preston-( if not for that bombed try, would have had 3 points in my mind) 1. Wilson SIDE NOTE if not for that field goal Burton and Mahoney were almost our worst on field.
  21. Fruitty Pebbles

WHY is no one talking about the awarded MISSED Goal?!?
  22. Fruitty Pebbles

Based on how CC uses his bench rotation, wouldn’t surprise me if Flange comes on for Max King
  23. Fruitty Pebbles

TBF based on that logic every single forward should be dropped. You know the ones that leaked 48 against sharks 66 against knights 32 against souths 44 against broncos 44 against panthers 234 points in 5 weeks. I point out the Forwards coz that’s WHERE IT ALL STARTS. Sure Skelton has had a...
  24. Fruitty Pebbles

-Skelton is dropped. -RFM is starting. -Flanno on the bench. -And knight not named. I Guess the 350+ metres in two games ain’t that impressive to keep your spot in this team. FMD I’m really lost.
  25. Fruitty Pebbles

Release Rfm

unfortunately RFM has not been the same since his injury in 2021.
  26. Fruitty Pebbles

News Bulldogs Set to Secure Blake Taaffe

Did you make this in photoshop?
  27. Fruitty Pebbles

Liam Knight?

Our forward packs is made up RFM, Sutton, Okunbor and Waddel FFS. Liam Knight isn’t the answer but it’s a start (I hope). Tino, Haas, Sele I don’t expect any of them to come over. But if they do Wonderful if not I’ll back who we got. Unfortunately our club is not as attractive as it used to be.
  28. Fruitty Pebbles

Release Rfm

Not if you’re counting in Dog years
  29. Fruitty Pebbles

Jeral Skelton

1000% I’m surprised they didn’t play okunbor back there when they bled all those rookies that week. I don’t care accidental or not as long as they don’t backflip and fuck this one up. Which if history is anything to go by, they’re bound to real soon
  30. Fruitty Pebbles

Jeral Skelton

He has all the makings to slot into any of those positions. Personally I’d have him on the wings with Crichton inside him.
  31. Fruitty Pebbles

Jeral Skelton

Kids a real find. And to think he has only 12months rugby league experience. Just imagine if we had a decent forward pack pushing the defence back and giving this kid early ball. The club better not get this one wrong FMD.
  32. Fruitty Pebbles

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Yeah I agree I’m just scarred from all our dud forwards we’ve bought on overs that were supposed to harden our pack and just haven’t lived up to expectations Luke Thompson TPJ Aaron woods She Rex Kikau*( I know only been one season but I mean not a great start) I’m sure I’m missing a few Is...
  33. Fruitty Pebbles

Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

Is Tino really worth that much? Yes I obviously don’t think that highly of him and I’m probably the only one on here that thinks that lol But hey what do I know?
  34. Fruitty Pebbles

News Bulldogs survive major scare in big bounce back

If it was a bulldogs fan ACA, seven news, The project , SBS and Daily telegraph would be be covering it right now. The PM would also have been called in.
  35. Fruitty Pebbles

News Bulldogs survive major scare in big bounce back

If an attacking player is falling and the defenders arm hits the attacking players chin is it a penalty? YES IF an attacking turns his back into the defence and falls awkwardly and the defender landed on his neck, is it a penalty? YES Both situations accidental but penalised 99.9% of the...
  36. Fruitty Pebbles

Averillo situation

I like Avo he’s a good kid and shows glimpses of brilliance but he left for the money and nothing more. I don’t blame him I would to if I was I was NOT a top tier player and I knew it and got offered a very nice pay cheque. Even if we had latrell playing fullback for us last night I truly...
  37. Fruitty Pebbles

Rd 19 vs Rabbitohs 3-2-1

3. Burton 2. Sexton 1. Wilson
  38. Fruitty Pebbles

Opinion Blake Wilson

To be fair defence is woeful across the whole park. Not sure what they do during the week. Nonetheless Kid had an amazing outing. Always good for confidence for him and the club
  39. Fruitty Pebbles

Opinion Blake Wilson

Surely after this performance Ciraldo will go with this backline next 1.perham 2.Kiraz 3. avo 4. Alamoti 5.JAC
  40. Fruitty Pebbles

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Don’t worry mate. like Gus said give him another 5years,things will start to look up
  41. Fruitty Pebbles

Recruitment Options Becoming Available

If we sign no middles , I wouldn’t mind him on 300k. 30games in 4years, fuck even haslers son Foran gave us a better return.
  42. Fruitty Pebbles

Official Hooking Rajab

I agree. My question is who in their right mind would have Alamoti, Rajab and okunbor next to each other is a good idea EVER. Blaming a rookie for our defensive woes is a disgrace, Alamoti left him exposed so did okunbur, Fitzgibbon was licking his lips
  43. Fruitty Pebbles

An explanation?

When I look at this team the only player that resembles what the bulldogs are and were about retired before the season even started, Josh Jackson. When you have players laughing and giggling at half time (Avo and RFM) after getting slapped. A captain shitting on fans for booing A coach...
  44. Fruitty Pebbles

Official Hooking Rajab

Kiraz Alamoti Rajab Okunbor That has to be the worst defensive side in NRL HISTORY. Now we know these players are shocking in defence my question is who in their right mind would put them all next to each other?!?
  45. Fruitty Pebbles

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

I’m just glad the crowd is booing this team off. It’s actually really sad how far this club has fallen
  46. Fruitty Pebbles

News A Gus about nothing: Gould promised everything but Bulldogs going backwards under his watch

All I know is this , Gus is a man of self interest and always wants to be right and be looked at as some sort of prolific NRL master mind. I’m not a massive fan of his BUT I do know this he would not have taken this job if he knew he would fail and risk his reputation. Now I’m not saying all...
  47. Fruitty Pebbles

Official Round 17 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Discussion Thread

FUK THIS DISGRACE OF A FOOTBALL TEAM.
  48. Fruitty Pebbles

Josh Addo-Carr to the Dogs

watch this space.[emoji109][emoji111]
  49. Fruitty Pebbles

Can’t blame the boys

Blame Woods.. that Pathetic excuse of a footballer
  50. Fruitty Pebbles

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

2,3,4,5,8,10&13
  51. Fruitty Pebbles

Hasler

FALSE. 800k Front Rower that is supposed to Run Hard and Tackle, and CANT DO THAT. Thats makes you the WORST. SIGNING. EVER.
  52. Fruitty Pebbles

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

DISCLAIMER I sorta agree. HOWEVER, what is Foran supposed to control exactly?!? Im being serious what exactly, We literally have no fukn structure in ABSOLUTELY ANY ASPECT OF the game. we play adlip footy for 80mins. He's supposed to be telling the players what lines to run and set up for a...
  53. Fruitty Pebbles

Balsa

KSS EM BALSA B AYRRRIIII THAT FUKN ****. He aint no front Rower he thinks he's a halfback. WE FUKN PURCHASED 800K WORTH OF ERRORS AND USELESSNESS. and has turned Klemmer into the same shit. PEACHEY Bounced Off him FFS like what a joke
  54. Fruitty Pebbles

Elliott: Attack wasn't an issue in loss to Roosters

Its easy to defend well when you throw shit all at the defence. Elliot just needs to shut the fuck up. Who allows this muppets infront of the media?!
  55. Fruitty Pebbles

why isn't MBYE lurking?!?

Soo many times last night Woods, Klem and RFM had a loose hand and just offload the ball to another forward. Mbye needs to lurk around the ruck waiting for a loose ball and create something. He went missing last. To be fair though I have no fuckin idea what are attacking game plan was. Soo...
  56. Fruitty Pebbles

Woodsy

he didnt have a bad game but tbh still well below expectation for a forward on big $$$. looks sloppy in defence, he missed easy tackles. His go forward is still soft always looking for a pass before the line. it's good to see he looks for the offload but if he just put some more effort in his...
  57. Fruitty Pebbles

Aaron Woods ‘a shadow’ of James Graham, says Michael Ennis

it's no coincidence That Tigers get rid of Woods and now they killing it. Woods is Pathetic forward and a massive waste of money.
  58. Fruitty Pebbles

Our next 6 games... God help us!

he doesnt get enough practice as these ***** cant even score at training
  59. Fruitty Pebbles

What is our Forward pack missing?

Because our Current crop of Vaginas have stamina aye... Our best Packs have had a decent amount of Polynesians.
  60. Fruitty Pebbles

What is our Forward pack missing?

Not to sound racist but too many whites. not enough polynesians and when i say a polynesian i mean experienced polynesian forwards. Klemmer and Woods pathetic. Tolman lol,Elliot lmaoo, Jackson heart breaking and RFM. The Bench is grouped to make a joke. We need a Pritchard or Papali type player.
  61. Fruitty Pebbles

Laughing Stock

This club is Centrelink just handing out pay checks for fuk all in return. If this Club calls me next year to renew my membership I will fukn spit on them
  62. Fruitty Pebbles

Laughing Stock

Lost to a team with no Interchange for the last 20minutes. We have nothing. We are an absolute JOKE. we not even playing Des Ball anymore WTFF is this shit they producing. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING. FUK EVERY SINGLE PLAYER On that team. Where's the pride in that jersey you fukn *****. Forwards...
  63. Fruitty Pebbles

R4 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Team List & Discussion Thread

these forwards wow absolutely no heart.
  64. Fruitty Pebbles

Dogs of War!

finally a half that knows what his doing and takes on the line. Tough as nails for sure. Right side defence is woeful something needs to change. but we grinded out a win. JMK defence VERY impressive, good signs. proud of the boys.
  65. Fruitty Pebbles

Round 3: Dogs vs Panthers 3-2-1

3.MBYE 2.JMOZ 1.RFM
  66. Fruitty Pebbles

First Win?

i wouldn't hold my breath
  67. Fruitty Pebbles

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

The board and players Pathetic, what a disgrace.
  68. Fruitty Pebbles

frawley is shit as fuk but where is our forward pack. like come on i dont want fukn miracles, I just want to see PROGRESS
  69. Fruitty Pebbles

what the fuk did we work on in the off season FFS... what a joke
  70. Fruitty Pebbles

i guess defence wasnt covered in the off season.. what a joke
  71. Fruitty Pebbles

Positives and negatives

I agree made too many errors. we lost coz of our errors not coz we were outplayed which is I take as a positive. Right side defence still weak. barring the STUPID errors i enjoyed watching us play tonight first time I've said that in years. alot of positives to take out of that game
  72. Fruitty Pebbles

Brenko the special

Lee is our best attacker and without looking up the stats sheet I'm sure he has the most try assist and tackle breaks..BUT He is the worst in defense and that can be contributed to the fact he can't tackle and also for some reason there is always a 3 on 2 or 4 on 2 overlap so there is no...
  73. Fruitty Pebbles

just came here to say...

Fuk you hasler you **** dog...you destroyed this club
  74. Fruitty Pebbles

In the current climate, would you want to stay with the Bulldogs?

You make it sound as if that's a bad thing, wouldn't you when: 1. You only have maybe 5 or 6 years left in the game and want to earn as much as you can to set you and your family up. 2. Your halfback who has been shit for God knows how many years now, gets a substantial upgrade; when you know...
  75. Fruitty Pebbles

Kieran Foran has told Warriors he is leaving next season

Word is Mbappe has done a backflip and signed with the dogs on a 2 year deal. Don't believe I don't care
  76. Fruitty Pebbles

The Cull: Who's getting the flick

this comment really hurt
  77. Fruitty Pebbles

R7 - Dogs vs Souths - Team List and Discussion Thread

So just waste the first 25mins with Frawley on the bench... smart Des. Why not just start Frawley?? Obviously Mbye is not your half since he got shafted to 9.. Why fukn waste time
  78. Fruitty Pebbles

Short dropouts

We cant kick goals, we have tolman still running it on on 4th tackle, we had mbye in the side, but short dropouts is an issue?? I love it ... only thing is Id mix it up here and there. But the logic behind it makes sense.
  79. Fruitty Pebbles

Our fanbase has an unrealistic sense of entitlement.

so because other teams haven't won premierships in alonger period that makes it ok we haven't won one since 2004?? Sorry but thats a loser attitude IMO. I Dont care about other clubs Entitlement?? Nope its an EXPECTATION, we were never known for our mediocrity but now it's acceptable I guess
  80. Fruitty Pebbles

Reynolds Vs Mbye

This. Although Mbye hasn't impressed, he's contracted with us soo...
  81. Fruitty Pebbles

Des officially re-signed to 2019

a bit late for April fools don't you think??.... ahh well hopefully good news comes from this
  82. Fruitty Pebbles

Mbye at Centre

At Centre??? No thanks
  83. Fruitty Pebbles

Team going forward...thoughts?

how about Moses can play for another side.
  84. Fruitty Pebbles

R5 Dogs vs Broncos 3-2-1

3. Klemmer 2. Frawley 1. Reynolds
  85. Fruitty Pebbles

Klemmer

what was his post contact metres coz I remember he was leading that stat as well. What a performance
  86. Fruitty Pebbles

Bulldogs v Broncos: Preview

Do we truly believe we have a chance?? I mean if we have a so called ace up our sleeve why get flogged to start using it? I don't see us getting hammered by 36 but definitely a comfortable win for the Groncos. But as always the fan in me is hoping for the best... only to be disappointed
  87. Fruitty Pebbles

Matty Johns launches blistering NRL attack

We bring in that so called "Big 4" we will still perform poorly i believe. Des has experimented and failed miserably. Licha - Failed Our halves - Failed (yet resign mbye for ridiculous $$$) Hoppa - Failed Got kas playing 8 minutes a game - Fail our front rowers have no go forward but play...
  88. Fruitty Pebbles

Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

my prayers are with him.