Search results

1. GDR

Kenneller of the year?

You can add spoonman, Taldog, Jof and Bulldog wrestler for all the media/articles they share..
  2. GDR

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

I was thinking maybe Millie?
  3. GDR

Opinion Look better when Wakeham in starting lineup?

He's definitely not our answer moving forward, Burton is the only half that is the answer thus far... but if wakeham's on minimum wage, he's not a terrible back up option. Every team needs a cheap back up half .
  4. GDR

Opinion Look better when Wakeham in starting lineup?

When wakeham and Avo were in the halves mid season we started showing some fight.. when covid breach happened, we started getting flogged again .. coincidence... I don't know you tell me ... One thing I will say is it's an absolute myth that wakeham is a shit defender.. he's far better at...
  5. GDR

Hope this is your gut rather than inside info..
  6. GDR

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

To me, this confirms Baz has underachieved this year..
  7. GDR

Rumour Viliame Kikau

It's a prediction only.. and probably only based on Gus helping land kikau at Panthers... stop wetting the bed over second rate journalism
  8. GDR

Standards are extremely low these days regarding the use of the word "star"..
  9. GDR

Imo that is the only solution.. as much as the kennel don't rate him, there are plenty that do .. so why not turn a negative into a positive.. that is what good admins do..
  10. GDR

Bulldogs reveal who’s going in massive roster clean out

I was thinking Hooker..
  11. GDR

Napa

He signing coincided with us becoming cellar dwellars .. hopefully his departure can coincide with our rise.. One of the many terrible signings by this club over the last 8 years.
  12. GDR

You are evil lol..
  13. GDR

Not just you.. a few took it hook line and sinker..
  14. GDR

When is day 5?
  15. GDR

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

Stop it you are going to create mayhem with your fake articles lol..
  16. GDR

Graham Annesley discusses Dogs v Manly decisions

So is that an admission of prejudice against the bulldogs? Because by that reasoning, the video ref is a manly supporter right?
  17. GDR

Opinion Hetherington and Thompson vs Latrell…

Latrell is one of the dirtiest players in the game, but because he's a "star" and a pin up boy, all is forgiven.. There's often a lot of intent with latrells actions..
  18. GDR

Leadership issue

The only problem with our leadership is that it's nonexistent.. What is worse, is that the bulk majority of players recruited for next year don't fit that mould and come with substantial baggage..
  19. GDR

Official Lachlan Lewis sacked

In what fn universe is lewis worth 450k... No wonder our club is in the state it's in...
  20. GDR

Opinion Moronic player of the year..

All jokes aside, I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the spectrum.
  21. GDR

Watching some of his interviews, he does seem socially awkward...
  22. GDR

I'm ready to change my vote for a third time... Lachie comes steaming into contention.. The intelligence of our team and the people who signed them, could not possibly be any worse. The lowest of lows.. This poll was meant to be done on jest .. but some home truths have been reflected upon...
  23. GDR

But it is at least the 3rd occasion he has brought bad publicity to the club.. and in the current world we live in, that can be damning enough
  24. GDR

Satire is dead in this country...
  25. GDR

I heard her balls handling is better..
  26. GDR

Yeah I'd be shocked if it wasn't coordinated with the club.. I can only imagine, that they can't get rid of him legally.. because there's literally no other valid reason to keep him..
  27. GDR

Yep I was there.. so was reni matua and Willie mason.. they ended up in the papers over it because the bulldogs were playing at the same time.. They were injured..
  28. GDR

You must have a mental disease.. Assume the position and get back down on your knees c'mon.. You don't really want to f with me, only n@#66@ that I trust is me... Etc lol.. great song..
  29. GDR

No... Is the answer.. He doesn't just throw darts at the board.. he does it blind folded after being spun around 10 times..
  30. GDR

Lol the gap is closing rapidly.. c'mon kennel get behind your man of the moment...
  31. GDR

I'm not convinced he's getting the boot. I hope I'm wrong... everyone is just willing it to happen..
  32. GDR

It's very hard to keep up with what is a breach and what isn't a breach these days.. I know if I got the sack for that, I'd seek legal advice..
  33. GDR

It's usual protocol these days to stand a player down until investigation is complete.. so I wouldn't read too much into the standing down part at this stage...
  34. GDR

I want him sacked more than anyone.. but I don't see how this is a sackable offense from information provided.. I think the best solution is to trade him on compassionate grounds..
  35. GDR

I'm pretty sure it's chanel number 5..
  36. GDR

Surely the bulldogs wouldn't suspend him just over a kiss in the toilet... Surely she's playing it down to help her mate..
  37. GDR

And best friend at the time..
  38. GDR

Vote 1 for Elliot... Lol
  39. GDR

35 .. I just changed my vote..
  40. GDR

Yep you nailed it.. just like Elliot.. lol
  41. GDR

Really lol nice pun..
  42. GDR

Hindsight is a wonderful thing... But did Elliot receive enough votes in this poll (no pun intended with the use of the word poll).. I'm thinking of changing my vote from Katoa to Elliot after his latest cock up (ok pun intended this time)..
  43. GDR

I like what you did there lol..
  44. GDR

Let us know if you find out that it's a chance of happening
  45. GDR

In one suggestion, you've made more sense then recruitment and retention team has in 8 years.
  46. GDR

It's not a covid breach.. it sounds like drunk and disorderly
  47. GDR

Anyone know what "allegedly" happened..
  48. GDR

News Gould’s Barrett Deadline

With how the bar has been set in terms of top 8 this year, I'd have to agree with you..
  49. GDR

Luke Thompson consolidated thread

Shooosh.. gets who's drunk again and writing mindless dribble...
  50. GDR

Lewis > Averillo and Flanagan

I never said that the Meaney try wasn't a pin point kick..I actually said it was a great kick... I said the okunbor try was a bad kick, made to look good..
  51. GDR

Was it entertaining, absolutely.. great try.. Was it as a result of a pin point kick.. not a chance.. I will say this though.. at least he backs himself.. if only he had actual talent.. he'd be dangerous
  52. GDR

I didn't watch the game, but I did watch the highlights and the presser and by the sound of things, Waddell is pushing hard for more votes..
  53. GDR

His kick for Meaneys try was a great kick.. I can give credit where it's due.. And there's a lot to like about what he does... But I don't see a future in the guy And i don't think he's NRL standard on a consistent basis. We spend too much energy on bog average players..
  54. GDR

So you think that was a good kick? It's was poor kick that should of went dead.. it's a miracle okunbor took that considering he can't catch a ball that's thrown at his stomach usually.. Cross field kicks should be landing on the try line not the dead ball line..
  55. GDR

It was a shit kick that was made to look good by the take, tbh..
  56. GDR

He's been able to negotiate a contract since last November.. if he was any good he was as good as some on here make him out to be, he would have at least 2-3 clubs fighting over him.. especially considering the distinct lack of halves in the NRL..
  57. GDR

Must be why the clubs are lining up to sign lewis....
  58. GDR

Official Speed

Yeah you are probably spot on there..but think about it though... how often do players see open field which enables to hit top speed.. it's quite rare.. where as acceleration is most vital in large parts of the game.. I think the top speed thing is more of a pissing contest, then being as big of...
  59. GDR

Official Speed

Tbh I think in the modern game acceleration is more crucial.. I'd rather like to know how quickly they got to their top speed..
  60. GDR

Hard to smell like roses if you are surrounded by shit..
  61. GDR

Official Speed

I left out the word "not" in my description of Dufty's top speed
  62. GDR

Official Speed

Dufty has great acceleration, but not great top speed.. just like Saab has not great acceleration but a great top speed.. do you know nothing about diff ratios lol..
  63. GDR

When will the clubs announce these signings?

Which is that? Cook?
  64. GDR

Love Thommo, but .... I think 850k is crazy money for him.. especially considering his D is very hit and miss.. I'd much rather see, Waddell, flanagan, Hetherington, Allan and Elliot shopped around..
  65. GDR

Opinion Propose a Flanno or Wakeham switch for Tanah Boyd...

It won't matter that he's been taped, because no one would want him.. who wants the 2nd and 3rd string halves of the spooner's? .. that is why Lewis has also had no interest besides England, if that is even true or it was a concoction from his manager to drum up attention..
  66. GDR

Yeah Elliot is the clear winner when you consider on and off the field.. but Katoa on the field is the winner in my eyes..
  67. GDR

Official Round 23 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

That's it.. even though it's lockdown, I'll find something better to do.. I ain't watching the crap that's about to unfold... we will get flogged and have been everytime Flanno has been in the 7 jersey. I might go and smash my head against the fence.. it's more productive than watching that...
  68. GDR

Team vs Knights Rd 23 2021

There's a moron in there, and a cat as well.. there are shit players with dreads and Flannos got stories to tell... Come inside, open wide, it's belmore. (Read it in tune of play school theme song) hahaha..
  69. GDR

Opinion 2021 Cat of the Year

I think Meaney deserves a mention here.. some of his last line of defense attempted tackles wouldn't look out of place in an under 5's game.. not to mention he never has once tried to get back into the field of play when ball goes into to the in goal.. that's cat personified...
  70. GDR

You are 100% correct.. Napa added to the poll..
  71. GDR

He's lazy and shit... But dumb?
  72. GDR

WOW.. Elliot has flown into second place... Someone check Utility Half's pulse..
  73. GDR

Flanagan has no talent and is shit.. moron of the year is for players who are a bit slow on the uptake..
  74. GDR

The brain snap at half time, was the single most moronic thing I've seen all year and probably cost us the win..
  75. GDR

I've seen him give away a lot of dumb and blatant penalties.. hence him making the nomination list..
  76. GDR

I'll add him for you, very notable mention..
  77. GDR

Lewis got a mention in the poll for his halftime brain snap
  78. GDR

That's my podium also..
  79. GDR

I feel as though katoa will finally steamroll the opposition in something, with this comp..
  80. GDR

Just throwing it out there, because there's no other awards this team is worthy of? I've put the lead contenders (imo), but happy to add other contenders. For me Katoa is the stand out..
  81. GDR

3 more weeks of pain

If it wasn't for the boredom of lockdown, I would of stopped watching them by now.. the only reason I do is cause I have nothing better to do..
  82. GDR

Opinion Sack Barrett thread

So what is a pass mark next year for Baz? I say anything short of top 8 he should be sacked, considering a greater majority of the squad he would have signed..
  83. GDR

3 more weeks of pain

It's been a disaster.. the worst part is, there's virtually nothing to build upon... Any player that shows any sort of promise, just seems to go backwards.. I'm sure if Horsborough and James stayed long enough, they'd probably turn to shit also.. If someone said at the start of the season this...
  84. GDR

Sione katoa

It's hard to say.. Barrett is convinced he didn't in the presser.. I honestly think he did glance it, but not with force... Besides it's technically a shoulder charge as no wrapping action..
  85. GDR

Jake of no trades?

Jake has a broken hand so he's probably done for the year..
  86. GDR

Sione katoa

Thankfully the judiciary will do what Barrett should have...
  87. GDR

Shane Flannagan's sly dig.

I didn't see it that way especially when Anasta backed it up by criticizing Barretts selections straight after, sounds to me that Shane and Brath have been having a bitch about Baz off camera and that was a sly dig..
  88. GDR

Sign Ryan James..

I called it before the game started, that the Canberra boys would make our usually pack look silly.. not exactly Nostradamus stuff.. I know... Just goes to show how bad we got it wrong though.. the Canberra guys are essentially Canberra reserve graders, yet theyre both better than anything we...
  89. GDR

Sign Ryan James..

I forgot what an offload looked like until horsborough came on .
  90. GDR

Official Round 22 Bulldogs V Warriors - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Fucking Elliot lmfao.. creates a hole and doesn't pass lmfao ... Dumb side
  91. GDR

If Katoa is picked again this year then Barrett needs his head read..
  92. GDR

Whether you agree with the decision or not katoa is an idiot for playing the man instead of the ball...
  93. GDR

Not only is JMK service horrid, but he picks the wrong option 99 times out of 100.
  94. GDR

We are in the game, but we also had the breeze so scoreline looks better than it is..
  95. GDR

My goodness we are a dumb side..
  96. GDR

No Source Stefano Utoikamanu should be a future target.

I got him confused with someone else my mistake.. No need to get personal though.. settle down.. And you are right I should be positive.. we have been great this year..
  97. GDR

My prediction is the Canberra boys will make our forwards look silly..
  98. GDR

Definitely a swipe at Baz.. even Anasta said he's not sure what Baz's thought process is..