Search results

1. B

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Docker klay is solid, anyone know why we let him go?
  2. B

Worst coach
  3. B

We played better than the roosters are doing now
  4. B

I get excited every week

It’s been a long time since this club has produced quality viewing. Hope it’s not too early say, but we’re slowly coming back
  5. B

Your early Origin teams 2024

Honestly think mags will go off the reservation on this one
  6. B

Your early Origin teams 2024

1 - drinkwater 6 - moses if avail, otherwise maybe Nico, cause we don’t have anyone else 7 - cleary 9 - robson / api The rest will sort itself out, we’re blessed with choices across the park. One of the centres will need to be turbo. Utility probably burto, and could be a smokey for 6
  7. B

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

He’s too shakey under the high ball to be a winger. You’re asking for trouble. Imo he’s a spine replacement. He could fill in at 9 if reed went down or hutch could go 9 and taafe 7, in that scenario
  8. B

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

Yep. I think that’s the play. Hutch starts, absorbs the damage early then taffe slots in and hutch moves to the middle.
  9. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Taafe on bench, interesting. He’s gonna launch him into half
  10. B

Fox

It’s what teams do now. And we’re backed into doing it cause our boys up front are undersized. Well either do a quick spread to our edges or we’ll use the back line to power out. Kiraz, Tracey, critta and xerri do it pretty well. Addo Carr is trying
  11. B

Team against the knights

Good point mate. I think the doggies and Ciro are building a culture, and given all the deadshits we jettisoned (and the ones we’ve left out of fg ie Topine) I can probably guess that none of our lads appear to be like the Souths boys. At some stage ciro needs to bite the bullet, and admit that...
  12. B

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

His bulldogs profile says “halfback” as his position, and he did play a bit in jnrs there I think. I suggested in another thread that we push him down to reserves as a halfback and get him back in the groove. He’ll have 2 weeks at hb, including a bye. Our team last week, despite hutch being...
  13. B

Team against the knights

We should be able to handle the knights with the current set up (same as last week). I reckon send taafe down to reserves to get some reps in at halfback, and after the bye, put him in at 7. If it hasn’t already started, train taafe at hb during sessions. I think he can slot in straight away...
  14. B

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

He’ll revert back to the backline we started with for the roosters match. Taafe back at 1 etc, and Josh on the wing instead of Tracey
  15. B

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Just watched it. Pretty much called out the ref, saying it was a poor performance lol.
  16. B

Ahahah COOL AS
  17. B

Titans have put on a heroic performance, deserve the win
  18. B

Canberra always seem to be playing at a 1000 miles an hr
  19. B

Flana is so unlikeable. Can’t wait for the guys to get stuck in
  20. B

Sullivan doesn’t touch the ball enough. Maybe by design
  21. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Dude he has no vision. He’s butchered atleast 2 tries when he had numbers, and a simple shift through the hands would have led to points. Instead he does the usual dummy and run
  22. B

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Taaffe has played 7 before. He looks the goods, and may offer more. The guy is coming along at 1 but I just don’t feel safe with him there at the back. His bomb defusal is bad, and he looks scared. Tracey is fearless and just gets us started with great returns
  23. B

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

That cannot be understated, we are small up front so we either need that momentum to start us off, or go with the quick shift to the edges where xerri / critta / kikz can just dominate
  24. B

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Nah he isn’t. If he wants someone like that, he should use Mann at 7, cause he can definitely play that role and more. Hutch is slow, has little vision and poor general kicking Taafe is suspect under the high ball but I like how he chimes into the line. He could be our 7
  25. B

Cameron Ciraldo

Last year I’d be hesistant to put taafe in the front line but we have enough protection now. At half his support play would be unbelievable, and he would be involved a lot more
  26. B

Cameron Ciraldo

I guess he was right about last years pack. Just a bunch of whingers and losers It’ll be interesting to see what he does next week. Tracey shouldn’t lose his spot, and taafe was coming along. We all know who has to go but i can’t see him doing it, which is weird cause he did it to flanno
  27. B

Burton is a half

Agreed with other poster. He might be a Smokey for a half spot for nsw if he keeps this up. Honestly reckon he’s improved leaps and bounds
  28. B

Cameron Ciraldo

He’s slowly winning me over but he really needs to cut the likes of Hutchinson and Perham loose
  29. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Pls just try taafe or sexton in halves
  30. B

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Sorry bro, can’t agree
  31. B

Pls no more. It needs to stop
  32. B

We need taafe in the halves
  33. B

This is a different team
  34. B

We’re the better team.
  35. B

I don’t get how that wasn’t forward off Munster
  36. B

Disagree. We just need to refer back to the grand final last year where he was taking 5th tackles kicks, and kept the riff in the game
  37. B

I think we’re the better side they just have some flukey shit
  38. B

Xerri is ready for a big one
  39. B

Kikau will feast, just keep feeding him
  40. B

Jac can’t even fucking finish
  41. B

Wow. Maybe we’re not that good of a side after all
  42. B

Is Kiks touch and go? Burto better aim up. Our forwards might be depleted but they should be able to put in a good fight
  43. B

Mahoney isn’t as good as grant but he can hold his own for sure 6 and 7. Nothing to say. Melbourne smash us Critta and papz. Papz but I think Critta has a way higher ceiling Everything else I think we can hold our own Not expecting a win but just want us to keep it competitive
  44. B

What position does Hayward play?
  45. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Gotta be something to do with training
  46. B

Let’s hope critta is a quick learner at the back
  47. B

Bro he named Bailey now lol
  48. B

Looks like critta fb, Kiraz and xerri centre. Tracey and Blake wingers Kiks is included Hayward on the bench. lol.
  49. B

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Don’t mind Gordo. He seems like a genuine dude and often speaks his mind. Opinion is always informed from the perspective of a bloody league player
  50. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Kiks is out
  51. B

Official Finally Truth!

I think the truth is likely in the middle. Yes newscorp have an agenda against Gould, but they aren’t that low so as to fabricate something, rather they would report on a topic and add about 30 bucks worth of mayo. Yes weilder is now a mouth piece for Gould. Yes he will respond to disparaging...
  52. B

'The Dogs'

Cronk doesn’t strike me as that type of guy tbh.
  53. B

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That’ll work for em. Gutho up to 6, lomax to 1
  54. B

quite honestly when was the last time ado carr carried like that?
  55. B

Savage. 1/3rd price of addo car, about 8x the value of addo car
  56. B

Eels are nothing without Moses Also gee man is a good ref
  57. B

He doesn’t count numbers
  58. B

Official Gus on Twitter

If he’s silent on kikau it could be good news. He’s been pretty open about the others so far
  59. B

News Seven Bulldogs players injured in win against Roosters, Ciraldo provides update

It’s here now. Lol. Let’s hope the guys can hang on and put a few more wins on the board until the troops come back and reinforcements arrive I hope kiks is fine. on other threads they’re saying king is confirmed with a wrist fracture Mann is a massive loss
  60. B

Sorry mate can’t agree. Sezer is a solid middle of the pack half. Hutch is a make shift. I think sezer is a perfect stop gap until the juniors come up
  61. B

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Not sure.. but apparently he’s played juniors there and he did play fb at one of the panthers’ world club challenges. He needs to spend more time there… he looks the goods but his d just needs to be tweaked, a lot of those tries would have been saved by him if he knew where to hit and how to...
  62. B

News 'Mum was my rock': Why Xerri's return meant more than his emotional debut

Love a comeback story and love people who cherish their parents
  63. B

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

bro on contact he crumpled. That’s a send off all day. Disgraceful shit from Robbo
  64. B

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

Btw if anyone watched the presser afterwards I got the impression the only reason why Connor didn’t get shifted to fullback was cause of his calf
  65. B

Burton is a half

I somewhat agree. He’s the best half we have at the club, currently but that’s not saying much as Hutchison is utility, and sexton hasn’t had much opportunity to showcase himself we definitely missed his long kicking game. Hutchison can’t kick nor can he pass. He can ineffectively dummy and run.
  66. B

Xerri looked dangerous in attack in the first half. I honestly think he’s unlucky Critta is there, otherwise I’d have him in the team. I am starting to think he’s got a bit more than Kiraz, and out of all our backline I’d shift addo Carr out. Kiraz and Wilson on the wings, xerri and Critta...
  67. B

A wins a win

agreed. But the real test will be next week because I got the sense we started unravelling when we had injuries pile up and our depth was tested… looking at Gus’ post, we’re just about there our draw this year is also harder.. from memory our wins last year were against bottom feeder teams and...
  68. B

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

His reaction may of been just frustration not at taafe but more of a “not another fk up” type of thing
  69. B

hokko atleast could organise and pass properly, this guy has hokkos athletic abilities after hokko had 2x knee recos. Lol
  70. B

Fuck Connor out is bad. Was hoping it was gonna be this next week… fb - connor Wings - Wilson / fox / Kiraz Centres - Critta / Kiraz / Xerri I like Critta’s potential at fb but not sure if he can improve materially in 1 week
  71. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

critta to fb, I think is a work in progress. I bagged him initially but if he has time there, he will be a gun. He positions well in d but doesn’t know the techniques of when to go high and low burto to centre was solid I think but I agree he is better at 5 8 for us right now. It was made worse...
  72. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

If Hutchinson is kept in the team, we’re done. critta also not a fullback lol. He doesn’t know when to tackle low or high
  73. B

I think I’m gonna cry. This is the best day in bulldogs history since 04
  74. B

Who’s at the back? Tracey is on the wing still
  75. B

It’s the right call.
  76. B

Hutch butchered another one