Search results

1. T

Bulldogs nab Kiwis centre to add depth

We need depth to keep the backline on their toes. No more laziness
  2. T

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

It needs a shake the backline has been lazy all year. Reni is a class player n will fit well on the edges. Cnt wait for 2014. Bluenwhite any info on fullbacks yet?
  3. T

Bulldogs still in chase for Will Hopoate to replace Ben Barba

Eric grothe jr tweeted @EricGrotheJnr: Jarryd Hayne will be at the Dogs. You heard it here first!
  4. T

Willes rant

Kas hit bak at someone talking shit bout his mrs mate. This guy told him the dogs r gonna thrash them. Big difference buddy
  5. T

Danny Weidler: Dogs must change

Man I hate this germ. Seriously he needs to be knocked the fuk out
  6. T

Text messages reveal curries anguish

Yeah I think u need to get over it champ. Sitting there monitoring wen bluenwhite posts looks pretty pathetic champ. He's one of a few that actually does have decent Info on here n most ppl here would vouch for that
  7. T

Our Backline When Ben Barba Returns On Thursday

If that's the case lets all buy him a broncos jersey so he can follow the barba cult to Brisbane
  8. T

Our Backline When Ben Barba Returns On Thursday

U must be on some top notch meth to think barba will play for us again. The grub is done n dusted.
  9. T

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Yeah Awsome. Well done mate happy for ya
  10. T

Haha wow wat a dumb ****
  11. T

Is that meant to be funny is it?
  12. T

Hundreds of ppl wrote to him buddy. Tell me wat was disgraceful about wat he said?
  13. T

Do u know wat my brother wrote champ?
  14. T

Mr I is a grammar cop too. My bro posted conversations and replies at the time. There has been just as much accusations n allegations made against ben on here as the few words my bro tweeted to him. Also I didn't attack ck to unblock me I specifically wrote it to u. As for u being a smartass...
  15. T

Ask nicely?? R u serious? Mods on here r on huge power trippers. If any of yous had the decency u would start un-banning every single person who had the balls and spoke out regarding that Lil grub. More so go bak n read Mr invisibles drug rules and then him being apart of a thread which was...
  16. T

Hey Mr invisible how about u un-ban my brother who's been on this forum for years. He spoke out n bagged barba on twitter n had the balls to come on here n admit wat he said n u banned him. Now reading some of ur posts ur a hypocrite urself for doing the same to barba. There's posters on here...
  17. T

(Tele) : Reason why Barba is heading North

Hahahaha u made my night with this remark
  18. T

Interview With Barba

Slowly all will come out. He said wen he leaves the club he will talk about wat happened. Scumbag lil grub
  19. T

Enough is enough

I find it very poor that the fans r not addressed by the CEO on the situation. I'm fukin fuming over this whole issue.
  20. T

Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

Sometimes the clubs tell the players n they can have influence on them signing if they r mates or know each other.
  21. T

Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

Paul Kent on foxsports blog saying the bulldogs players r the happiest that he's gone. N it was the main reason he wanted to leave not money or family
  22. T

The Buzz on Barba

There is a worrying rumour doing the rounds about how one of rugby league’s most respected officials recently covered up an absolutely terrible off-field incident. If it gets out, it will cost him his job. Stay tuned. U think it has anything to do with the sewer rat barba n tg??
  23. T

The Buzz on Barba

There is a worrying rumour doing the rounds about how one of rugby league’s most respected officials recently covered up an absolutely terrible off-field incident. If it gets out, it will cost him his job. Stay tuned. U think it has anything with the sewer rat barba n tg??
  24. T

I was Impressed with tonight

James graham take a bow son. This bloke is a true bulldog. The boys played well n I was very impressed with our second half apart from the cpl of errors. I think they will take it up a notch during the finals
  25. T

That was an awesome game. IMO the better team lost

I was happy with the effort especially in the second half. U can tell they were playing they're heart out n were there to win. Bar some silly errors full strength we can be a force in the finals.
  26. T

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 24 | Bulldogs v Souths

That wasn't forward line ball at best. Great pass by josh
  27. T

Ben Barba's $1 million asking price 'ridiculous', say Brisbane Broncos

Now he's agreeing with his ass kisser fans wen they bak him up against our fans. He's got some nerve this piece of crap
  28. T

Barba could be released by tomorow

Tweets saying he's officially signed with the broncos? Any info on this.
  29. T

Ben Barba's $1 million asking price 'ridiculous', say Brisbane Broncos

This made my night. He deserves everything he's copping because he was a selfish, disrespectful, greedy Lil rat. Can u imagine him reading this article n saying to himself 'damn my fellow qlders rnt backing me up wtf have I done'. Eat on that u Lil tip rat
  30. T

What the **** is going on , like really????????

"The situation with Ben I think copped enough press last week and for me personally we've got a really big game on Friday night," Ennis said when asked of Barba's latest off-field dramas. "And I know that the club will handle that situation along with Ben as best as possible and other than...
  31. T

Barba subjected to vile attacks on social media

Look we are passionate there's no doubt about that. One has a right to question wat he's doing n turn on HIM n only HIM but there r dikhead fans that overstep the line wen it comes to talking bout his kids. That's scum n any decent person knows that
  32. T

It's no surprise opposition fans r now siding with him. Anything to hate on us fans so I don't take to it. But our own fans r still goin on about family first rubbish pisses me off how silly can some ppl b
  33. T

Her dp on twitter says Sydney Australia with a view of the harbour. Dsnt sound like she's that home sick tbh. N as for ppl sticking up for him while he's still provoking fans is a disgrace. He is a mentally unstable n shows his real personality as a human being. Wat a real scumbag.
  34. T

What the **** is going on , like really????????

The truth coming out is all I wish for. I just hope that it's not going to be buried once he leaves n he gets away with whatever it is ppl on here r saying he's done.
  35. T

If he was a professional he wouldn't have let things get out of control. Clearly he's as immature as a 15 yr old and still has massive issues. U can tell wat kind of a mentality he has goin on
  36. T

That's disgusting. Probably Some twisted pedo talking crap like that. Wat a scumbag.
  37. T

I think any form of abuse towards kids at that age is sickening. But in the other hand I can understand the words aimed at him. The fans r the ones who stood by him with all the "support ben barba" pics all over the net wen he went off the rails. All other fans were calling him a wife beater n...
  38. T

I saw his posts earlier I started salivating lol.
  39. T

Some reports doin the rounds on twitter saying he could be gone by tomorow. Any info from any of the kennelers on here. Cheers