Search results

1. Wolfmother

What changed?

Nothing like a win to get the passion going again but what changed to make all the difference ? I can't pinpoint the crucial part of our game that gave us the edge. At first I thought thank you Napa for actually having your first good game since the roosters and supporting Thompson but then...
  2. Wolfmother

Putting it out there..

I don't know what it is , madness, intuition, desperation, a need to see the week out on a glistening of hope much like jim Carey stacking all his chips on a date with the love of his life.... but I think we've got this on Saturday .. Am I nuts? Or is there someone out there who can see...
  3. Wolfmother

There is No God.. ?

I was trolled hard on facebook, called a Bible basher an idiot etc for this comment I made in relation to the article below My comment: "Its ironic for a scientist of his calibre to conclude that God doesn't exist based on a non scientific reason" I was unsatisfied with Stephen Hawking...
  4. Wolfmother

Saving Ricky Stuart $10,000

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158149444590476&id=585105475&sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=i
  5. Wolfmother

What's wrong with this ad?

As per the title, what's wrong with this ad?
  6. Wolfmother

2019 ladder predictor

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php%3Fthreads/2019-ladder-predictor-game-entries-close-thurs-21st-march-upon-kickoff.111970/&ved=2ahUKEwiUvrjr4cDkAhXF7HMBHX-HBUkQrAIoADAAegQIBBAH&usg=AOvVaw2L-xPG5Sl-J1yLA3wIb0Wh
  7. Wolfmother

What's with all the closed threads?

Seriously just because someone says it's a shit thread doesn't mean it's a shit thread nor does it warrant to be closed because of someone's opinion . What happened to respecting the kennel rules?
  8. Wolfmother

A kid in a lolly store!

Watching our team is like being a kid in a lolly store. I can't pick my regular 3 favourites. They're all my favourites. I need an Aldis bag. Even JMK is looking good.. Im not sure why but he reminds me of Ennis
  9. Wolfmother

Quiz: what's the common factor in our last 3 games?

I think I've cracked the code on why we actually got a leg up...its what most of us suspect anyway
  10. Wolfmother

Where's assassin?

Where's Assassin? I miss him.. My like counts are down
  11. Wolfmother

Indian dog laying down kennel law..

12. Wolfmother

The Wall has finally been built

Pay has finally built that blue n white wall he promised us . Looks like he fixed the cracks and holes on the sides and one up the middle. Put it to the test under enormous pressure and looks pretty water tight. Kept those intruders out lol
  13. Wolfmother

Where's Walid?

Where's walid?
  14. Wolfmother

That crowd!!

I'm sure I had to use both hands to add it all up :D:tonguewink: NRL take note
  15. Wolfmother

Is it our forward pack ?

I'm split... When we had the best forward pack in the NRL we still struggled to make points but we were in the game Now our backs and halves are supposedly upgraded and our forward pack downgraded but we are worse than ever.. Should we go back to investing in forwards again I'm just so...
  16. Wolfmother

Just like muck up day from here on in

Think I'm loving this more than the pressure of trying to win a premiership .. Lol
  17. Wolfmother

Is there something wrong with Napa?

Napa was a player I hated because he was a shit **** on the field when he played for the roosters But he's no longer a shit ****.. I don't know what has happened to him
  18. Wolfmother

Boyd cordener and the ref.. What?!!

You could clearly hear Boyd cordner arguing with the ref about being penalised. The ref is calmly explaining why he penalised him and cordener argues that if the ref did his job properly then cordenor wouldn't have to do what he did Then walks off... WTF ??? Where's the penalty for that or at...
  19. Wolfmother

Analysing the fall

If I was part of the board I'd have a no holds barred examination into the crux of our losing culture. Just seems like they're focussing only on one element.. . The salary cap I'd go back to when we were playing out of our skins in 2012 .. What elements did we have that we no longer have...
  20. Wolfmother

Probation period for players

Usually by now (8 rounds in) a special player would have made an impact. Meany has yet to score a try Okenbor had a great game against storm and I thought hello a special player here but has since made so many fuckups I'm wondering if he is actually a special needs player No one else apart...
  21. Wolfmother

Nervous about tomorrows game

I hope the team watched the storm game last night and are putting things into perspective . Yeah we had a great game against the table toppers but so did the bottom placed cowboys. Just hope we have a few more tricks up our sleeves for sunday
  22. Wolfmother

Straight outta comp

If you think about it ,the majority of our team are straight outta comp winners, We're unpredictable, young n fast..a headache for opposing coaches to read. I liked okenbors thinking, targeting smaller players to run through making metre's and creating opportunities. Moving forward I think...
  23. Wolfmother

No cross buns

24. Wolfmother

It's only round 2

We need to calm down, it's only round 2 and we've still got 22 rounds to go , there's 44 more points up for grabs plus those 2 byes That's potentially 48 points on the score board , well over the measly 34 points the roosters scraped up for minor premiership plus we scored 3 tries.. Amazing...
  25. Wolfmother

Predictions for round 2

We all think we know what's going to happen based on data and probability but I'm a hopeless gambler when it comes to our boys.. I predict a loss but I also predict a huge improvement in individual players like Napa and Holland. I think we'll see a bit of brute from Napa and some finesse...
  26. Wolfmother

Why is it OK to ban certain races on your dating profile?

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life-and-relationships/why-is-it-ok-to-ban-certain-races-on-your-dating-profile-20190205-p50vtb.html By Jessie Tu February 6, 2019 — 12.00am Lately, my single, female friends have been telling me about the extraordinary messages they receive on sites like...
  27. Wolfmother

Interesting news thread

I think it was a clever stunt.. I wish I could do the same when those jabber jaw FB 'friends' want to act all high n mighty for posting a valid opinion. Shutting me down with having 'no' humantarium traits yet they live in mansion style homes, drive Mercedes and have triple locking deadlocks...
  28. Wolfmother

Puzzling questions

Which car would you remove?
  29. Wolfmother

Hobbies

Definition: an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure... I used to think I had no hobby's but according to this definition I actually have a hobby which is ...watching pet videos. Its so therapeutic . What's yours? Just watch
  30. Wolfmother

Good argument against male domination

31. Wolfmother

What would you say?

32. Wolfmother

Something to think about

I have my opinion on this but I'll keep it quiet to see if I'm on the right track.. Bit precious today can't deal with criticism lol
  33. Wolfmother

What has happened to the romantic city

Why are people reverting to uncivilised behaviour like a bunch of wild gorillas in protest of increasing taxes? Bit over the top...
  34. Wolfmother

Is this the real life or is it just fantasy??

Was about to scroll past this in FB as I thought it was going to be insulting to the masterpiece but wow.. Got better n better as I watched it.
  35. Wolfmother

How to shut people down

Love it
  36. Wolfmother

Feeling disconnected

What plans do the club have with the extra money from Eastwood, bmoz and , jmoz, Woods, Mbye , Reynolds, Graham etc.. Why couldn't they give Klemmer a pay rise? A couple of hundred K isn't much in the scheme of things I'm starting to think they're lining their own pockets or doing something...
  37. Wolfmother

Superwog

Now that I have a teenage son who has a huge interest in YouTube n socialmedia we kind of communicate showing each other things of interest occasionally.. Yesterday he showed me a short clip of 'me' via a superwog episode . It made me LOL so much that I ended up watching the whole series...
  38. Wolfmother

12 truths

I know it's out of character for me to post something like this but that's only because I assume nobody thinks deep but I'm putting it out there
  39. Wolfmother

This guy !

Ya mums moot
  40. Wolfmother

Is it really worth being in the Top 5-8?

Is it worth the big downer of losing in a knock out round? Id much rather finish the season on a high out of the top 8 than lose in a knock out finals round. It's just so depressing
  41. Wolfmother

We're fat, we're slow, we're unco

No crisp passes, Slow and uncoordinated .. What the heck do they do at training? Eastwood looks like the fat kid on every junior league team who's mum makes him play to get him off the PlayStation The Morris twins are fat , slow and lack enthusiasm. I'm so disappointed with pays inability...
  42. Wolfmother

The reason we won

I think the reason we won last night had a lot to do with focussing on the ball. Bmoz, jmoz, fualalao , Josh Jackson were the worst offenders in the last few weeks it's just a symptom of desperation but now the boys are not desperate and what a difference it makes. I hope Dean Pay...
  43. Wolfmother

Holland

There's not much praise for Holland but I like his effort. Reminds me a lot of Jmoz
  44. Wolfmother

Would you rather get the spoon than come 14th or 15th?

I think I'd rather get the spoon than finish 14th or 15th . It holds more value to our club . I know it sounds weird but it's like the first step in the 12 step program. It forces you to face the problem, at the moment Pay is using that subjective excuse of were improving.
  45. Wolfmother

what was the Trump protest about in the UK?

I don't follow politics but I do know Trump isn't the president of the UK.. So what were the protesters on about?
  46. Wolfmother

Has pay unintentionally exposed the inflated value of a coach ?

Has Pay unintentionally exposed the inflated value of a coach ? It's pretty obvious the bulldogs won on Saturday night because of the players not the coaching.
  47. Wolfmother

I've decided to go today ..

Not to cheer off mbye or hope for a win but because I think I'll enjoy watching it more without expectation. I'd like to help the team move forward or maybe back to the good old days. Was thinking of making a sign but don't know what to write. Do I attack klemmer with 'do you even offload...
  48. Wolfmother

It's like we're just not meant to win

It's like were just not meant to win.. I think dean pay was on to something. the Nrl needs to be investigated by an independent agency into fraud
  49. Wolfmother

Dean Pay, Just one word...

Vaseline.. Im pretty sure that shmozzle of a team panthers are smothered in it. See 3m35
  50. Wolfmother

Are we under the radar yet?

After stumbling across that pathetic forum at the sharks. it seems their fans don't rate us at all..posting shit like we're absolute garbage, resting players etc.. As much as it hurt reading their illiterate dribble it's hard to deny that we aren't anywhere near a threat to anyone. The experts...
  51. Wolfmother

I feel pity for the bulldogs

Ive given up on the premiership dream hec I've even given up on them winning another game . I feel hopeless and sad but I'm starting to accept that we just don't have 'the team' to win. I've always looked up to them , always knew deep down theyre not playing their best because they are...
  52. Wolfmother

Negative re-enforcement

Been thinking about how soft the NRL is getting . Back in the day when people made mistakes they weren't patted on the back and told it's OK They were yelled at. I wasn't a footy fan back in the days of the dogs of war but I'd bet my house that there'd be none of that 'it's OK buddy ' if they...
  53. Wolfmother

Is the Illuminati real?

Watch till the end ..
  54. Wolfmother

Who is this team?

I don't recognise them. Where's the grind , the hard work? Des must be laughing at us right about now Cannot remember the last time I saw the opposition score a 100 metre try against us let alone 2 in one game and worse still in the first half and worser still ,back to back....
  55. Wolfmother

Predict the dark horse

It seems that every year theres a dark horse, be it a team or a player.. 2014 the dark was the bulldogs getting into the Grand final 2015 Ennis was the dark horse, considered a washed up player ,but instead of folding ,just went from strength to strength 2016 I think the dark horse wouldve...
  56. Wolfmother

Bulldogs Trial Game Discussion

I was wrooo.....nnj.. 1)Lichaa was actually very good ,running the ball from dummy half, setting up the Eastwood try 2)Josh Jackson didn't compromise his ability for captaincy like Graham did. 3)not sure about Mbye though but played better than I thought.. But.. We still didn't score many...
  57. Wolfmother

Interesting data

https://www.sydneycriminallawyers.com.au/blog/youre-more-likely-to-be-killed-by-a-lawnmower-than-a-terrorist/ We are spending billions of dollars on anti terrorism but lawn mowers are killing way more people a year. Is anti terrorism really worth it?
  58. Wolfmother

Some weird stuff happening

About 6 months ago I woke up with 3 long scratches on the inside of my knee reaching towards my upper thigh . The next day I had scratches up my neck and along my arm.. A few days ago my daughter pointed out that she had 3 scratches on her knee, her back and side.. Tonight I get home and...
  59. Wolfmother

Predictions for 2018

Just thought I'd start a thread for all those who think they've got a sixth sense . It can either improve your future standing as a credible poster or ruin it depending on the outcome.. Anyhow I'm feeling a bit uneasy about next season because I can't get reading on our new team, New coach...
  60. Wolfmother

Manus Island

I'm not sure what to think? So they've closed Manus Island and offered them another? I don't see the issue
  61. Wolfmother

Predictions for last game 2017 v dragons

I predict we'll win by a lot. Reynolds will be the last try scorer. Kasiano to score as well. Going to be a bittersweet last game for our outgoing players who'll dominate the game.
  62. Wolfmother

Going to be a good game this week (vs Dragons)

The drag queens must win to have a crack at the finals so they'll play their best game.. Can't wait to see how we fair up without desball
  63. Wolfmother

The Klemmer offload

My excitement is back..
  64. Wolfmother

Name something you can only do once

Name something you can only do once.
  65. Wolfmother

Found this

66. Wolfmother

Sam perrett was our X Factor

The reason for my thread is to add some perspective 2016 wasn't a great year but it wasn't a bad year either we had a good run into the finals . The only difference between 2016 and 2017 that I can think of is Sam Perrett, a guy at the end of his career. Makes me think as I've been...
  67. Wolfmother

Take this with a grain of salt

Ive been told that the players are pissed off with Des for letting Reynolds and Kasiano go and they are playing shit as a silent protest I said to my source " it doesn't make sense, "did you see the 18 tackle defence on our 10 metre?" "that's not shit that's amazing, that's world class...
  68. Wolfmother

TBf it was the refs fault last night

That weasel destroyed us last night because our boys were looking awesome in attack. The errors were forced upon us by the repetition of 6 again, wearing our defence down. It was a vicious and ugly cycle. The NRL need to investigate this bullshit. I'm ready to start picketing
  69. Wolfmother

Spinal reconstruction

Since 2012 when we were the benchmark Our whole spine has been replaced by inferior players Interesting! Reminds me of my brother who as a teenager would buy a perfectly fine working clock , or a car, pull it apart and try to make it work again but then just left in pieces.
  70. Wolfmother

Do you agree

71. Wolfmother

School holidays Central coast

Hi just wondering if anyone can suggest a teenage friendly holiday spot in or around the central coast ,thanks
  72. Wolfmother

Why are we ignoring the dogs balls?

The forwards are not running onto the ball Why?
  73. Wolfmother

Remind you of anyone?

74. Wolfmother

the NRL is a dead man walking

Crowds are going down , i mean only 7,100 fans on a friday night for souths v titans not to mention only 4,000 for the 6pm match betwen sea eagles n knights. Junior football clubs are getting smaller and smaller every year This year most clubs have only one division per age group as opposed...
  75. Wolfmother

Ohh now it all makes sense

Before I start I just want to highlight that I still hate Des for offloading Ennis, that was just inexcusable as he was the only player that could actually lead a team and execute Des ball. Anyway call me crazy but yesterday's game showed that his grand plan is finally coming into play and...
  76. Wolfmother

At what point does it stop becoming Des's fault?

From the perspective of the players ,unless they're severely developmentally delayed , they should have come to the realisation that Des aint going anywhere, that Des is a great manipulator, that their careers are being affected by their lacklustre performances and that Des's game just isn't...
  77. Wolfmother

Was Donald Trump too harsh?

78. Wolfmother

Matt Frawley - best attitude

Frawley Continues his Quest to Improve Words: Hannah McGrory Fri 2nd June, 06:30PM The family-friendly Sunday afternoon time slot means you can bring the whole clan to the clash, so come get behind your team as they fight it out for bragging rights. Frawley has contributed a total of two...
  79. Wolfmother

Living on a prayer

Whoa ho were half way there. I've been a supporter since 2011 round 19 , just as Kevin Moore was sacked.. From memory that wasnt a great year for the dogs but as soon as Jim dymock took the reigns rd 19 we started winning more than we were losing. The team was electrifying to watch . It...
  80. Wolfmother

It really is all Des's fault

When you go to subway and order a sub , you get a choice of salads , breads, sauces, fillings etc So if Des goes to subway and orders a pizza sub with all the salads but finds gherkins in there and doesn't like gherkins... is it A) Des's fault ? B) the the guy making the subway ? C) or is...
  81. Wolfmother

Erin molan

Erin Molan has had her head plastered all over the news today as the 'other woman' in a messy AVO . Wonder if this will affect her tv career..
  82. Wolfmother

Player clean out

Des Hasler’s Belmore Clean-out!!! Des Hasler expected to off-load up to 10 players by the end of the 2017 season. Hasler is commencing a player clean-out to afford the additions of Aaron Woods (confirmed), Kieran Foran (Likely) and Josh Dugan (Rumoured) for the 2018 season. The Bulldogs are...
  83. Wolfmother

BCE

Yeah ok I humoured baba rainbow sheep' but this is ridiculous , now theyre brainwashing kids into wiping out the origin of dating by replacing BC (before christ) to BCE ( before common era) ffs .. Fuck the marshmallows that run the education department , cowering to political correctness ...
  84. Wolfmother

I don't like what I see

Reynolds going is not just another player movement.. Its huge , It shows that loyalty and effort mean shit ... Mark my words it will cause major unrest at the club , it will turn our attitude from winning at all costs to 'just another day at the office' I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am .
  85. Wolfmother

What made you happy today?

Just thought I'd start a thread to add some more positiveness around here. Its been too long between drinks in my books.. The drama at the bulldogs in the last few months has worn a lot of us down . The kennel meltdowns were nothing short of heartwrenching desperate cries for help from very...
  86. Wolfmother

Exhibit A

87. Wolfmother

The hand of God

I can't see it any other way!! Our team was suffering , we were suffering and there was no end in sight. Des was never going to change his gameplan ... Never.. Already confirmed before the match he was given 2 more years. Only an act of God was going to turn things around and save us. I...
  88. Wolfmother

Too soon?

I realise everyone is at different stages of the bulldogs grieving period Some are still in denial which I don't generally find amusing but I had to LOL at what I found on Facebook ..
  89. Wolfmother

Drug testing at half time should be mandatory

I am very suspicious of the glaring difference in strength speed and agility between the teams . Wouldn't put it past Trent Barrett to use this tactic.
  90. Wolfmother

Coach v players

How important is a coach to a teams success? I personally think a coach should limit their involvement to tweaking the team a little and helping individual players perfect their skills. Once a coach starts requesting total control he should be kicked to nearest kerb. Let's take 2011 for...
  91. Wolfmother

Is belmore oval cursed and who cursed it?

There is no other logical explanation that I can think of for the horrendous record of losses at belmore oval . I'm a bit superstitious .. Could it be cursed?
  92. Wolfmother

The big picture

I was thinking about Des and our history of premiership games today . We've made 18 grand finals in 82 years which isn't that amazing but 2 of those have been in the last 5 years and both under Des.. If we look at it without prejudice thats a bloody good record . I know Des rides on this...
  93. Wolfmother

How rude

94. Wolfmother

Tattoos on girls

Do guys find tattoos attractive on females? In the last few years all my female friends have been getting tattoos ! Maybe its just me but Ive always thought of tattoos as a guy thing.
  95. Wolfmother

Ettiquette

Me and the lesser half have so many differing ideas on stuff but this one keeps coming up. When the meal is served do you start eating or do you wait till the other persons meal arrives? I say start eating but he insists that its rude. Who's right? Ps please excuse the spelling mistake (...
  96. Wolfmother

Has the magic gone

I cant claim to be a lifelong bulldogs fan like most of you but I can assure you my love for the team is solid. But lately I've lost that passion and faith , much like when a partner has lied to you You still love them but the trust, faith and passion is going , you see their faults and you...
  97. Wolfmother

The anti-christ

People think Donald Trump is the Antichrist – and he’s bringing the apocalypse Ashitha Nagesh for Metro.co.uk Thursday 10 Nov 2016 1:22 pm 1.3k put together some (surprisingly convincing) evidence. The, erm, theorist writes in quite some detail about how Trump is the ‘biblically-foretold...