Search results

1. Mr 95%

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

What is a food that makes you think, “How did humans discover this was edible?” I will start with this doozy.. Casu marzu cheese. I can understand how it was created. Someone probably left the cheese out and flies got on it and laid eggs. But than to turn around and eat it. That stuff is...
  2. Mr 95%

Favourite Movie Scenes.

I have so many. However, here are a couple (there could be plenty!) from one of the movies that I think is comedy gold, Tropic Thunder. A movie were a group of actors making a war movie based on a character in the movie experience’s in the Vietnam War. They end up being in a real situation...
  3. Mr 95%

How good is this!

Retro hoodies at https://www.nrlshop.com/collections/nrl-retro-hoodies?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=WK44_RetroSolus_021123&lid=u323i9ryuky3 The Doggies one is great!
  4. Mr 95%

Michael Maguire agrees to become NSW State of Origin coach

Maguire takes the 12-month-only, part-time contract deal, and becomes the new Blues Coach.
  5. Mr 95%

Fittler Steps Down as NSW Coach

Fittler steps down as Blues coach.. Brad Fittler quits as NSW Blues State of Origin coach just days after pitching for role Source: Daily Telegraph Date: September 28th 2023 Time: 3.46 PM Reporters: David Riccio and Brent Read Brad Fittler has dropped a bombshell on the state of NSW by...
  6. Mr 95%

Your Favourite Aussie Songs

What songs are your favourites from Aussie artists? I‘ll start off with these three.. Noiseworks (although Jon Stevens, the lead singer was a Kiwi, the band was formed in Sydney) Here is their song Take Me Back. Ive posted the acoustic version as well, which they sang on Hey Hey It’s Saturday...
  7. Mr 95%

Steve Harwell, former Smash Mouth singer, dead at 56

Steve Harwell dies at just 59. He had been suffering from liver problems. Did a great cover of ‘Im a Believer.’ ‘All Star’ was excellent too. RIP Condolences to his family and friends.
  8. Mr 95%

Dogs divide: Training ground punishment becomes a heated and emotional debate

This not a bad article. Surprisingly it’s from DT. A Bulldogs training ground incident has driven one of their own away and split the game asunder. BRENT READ digs into the issue and the ramifications for the club. Brent Read September 01, 2023 12:00 pm Rugby league certainly moves fast. On...
  9. Mr 95%

The good, bad and ugly from Dogs’ 2023 disaster — and the ‘emergency’ they must solve.

Eamonn Tiernan from Fox Sports@eamonn_tiernan September 1st, 2023 6:41 am There’s no way to sugarcoat it, the Bulldogs’ season has been an unmitigated disaster. Rookie coach Cameron Ciraldo was supposed to be the saviour. Kangaroos star Matt Burton and teen sensation Karl Oloapu were supposed...
  10. Mr 95%

Sorry delete mods

Sorry
  11. Mr 95%

Cover of your Favourite Song

What are some of your favourite original songs sung by other artists.. , Here is Disturbed singing a powerful live rendition of Simon and Garfunkel’s ‘Sound of Silence’ on Conan..
  12. Mr 95%

Covers of Your Favourite Songs

What are some of your favourite original songs sung by other artists.. , Here is Disturbed singing a livepowerful rendition of Simon and Garfunkel’s ‘Sound of Sound’
  13. Mr 95%

Kathleen Folbigg pardoned after spending 20 years in jail over killing her four children

All along she said she didn’t do it..she’s been finally vindicated thanks to scientific research that discovered her children had a genetic disease that caused their death, not her. How do you come back from this..she deserves all the compensation she gets...
  14. Mr 95%

Police investigate after fatal stabbing of 3yo boy in Sydney, man in critical condition

This is just despicable..turns out the man stabbed the baby multiple times, than tried to commit suicide..all I know is I don’t think I could save this blokes life.. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-31/police-investigate-after-3yo-boy-found-dead-in-sydney/102417348
  15. Mr 95%

This broke my heart..it really did..most will understand why..

https://amp.9news.com.au/article/a8fb90d2-5d5c-4ea2-940b-97a1193fea54 @N4TE as you know the mountain is unforgiving..but truly this time it’s callous and cruel.. Link https://amp.9news.com.au/article/a8fb90d2-5d5c-4ea2-940b-97a1193fea54 Vale Jason Kennison and commiserations to his family and...
  16. Mr 95%

Happy Star Wars Day.. May the Fourth Be With You!

It’s here again Star Wars Day.. I hope the Force is strong with all Kennelers.. And @Flanagun you can still come back from the Darkside..even Vader did it, baby!
  17. Mr 95%

Doug Mulray Dead 71

R.I.P. Uncle Doug..Gee he’d have a great time on radio these days.. https://amp.abc.net.au/article/102169190
  18. Mr 95%

Former league star Kyle White, cult hero known for big hits, dead aged 53

Former Bulldog Kyle White dies in his sleep at 53.. gone way too early.. RIP.. Link below https://amp.nine.com.au/article/d054ca5b-7e2a-41f1-87aa-f0b5e8ab0d1e
  19. Mr 95%

EXCLUSIVE: Kyle Flanagan's bold claim ahead of 2023 season

EXCLUSIVE: Kyle Flanagan's bold claim ahead of 2023 season By Emily Patterson - Wide World of Sports.. [URLunfurl="true"]https://amp.nine.com.au/article/4f461c74-cbee-4139-b29e-831b4a98c9d6[/URL] Bulldogs halfback Kyle Flanagan has vowed he will finally realise his full potential this...
  20. Mr 95%

Massive Earthquake Turkey and Syria

My heart goes out to all those affected..especially the Syrian people.. already suffering and decaying under international sanctions.. At least 2600 dead in Turkey and Syria after 7.8 magnitude earthquake Turkey and Syria have been hit with the most powerful earthquakes in nearly a century...
  21. Mr 95%

‘Helps when winning’: Fittler’s take on Foxx snub as Blues boss ‘sniggers’ at Cleary critics

Fitler trying to justify why he didn’t pick the Foxx.. Foxx just showed him up thats all..lol https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2022-brad-fittler-josh-addocarr-snubbing-nathan-cleary-nsw-blues-kangaroos-state-of-origin/news-story/4aa545b6e284e89114e6ac8dacde15c8 ps..sorry...
  22. Mr 95%

Oh, My Darling Flanagun

Oh my darling, oh my darling Oh my darling, @Flanagun You keep posting you keep trolling But never sorry, Flanagun In the forums, of the Kennel Taking away everyone’s fun Your always posing and a boasting Not another one from Flanagun Yes at first, it was funny Though now its become tiresome...
  23. Mr 95%

Wallabies lose to Italy

For the first time EVER the Wobblies lose to Italy..28-27 They next face Ireland, the number 1 ranked nation in the world.. Gee Australian Rugby needs an overhaul...
  24. Mr 95%

Australia Win Hong Kong Rugby 7s

Aussies for the first time in 30 odd years win the Hong Kong Rugby 7s..one of the most prestigious 7s competitions in world rugby ..they upset the formidable all conquering Rugby 7s Olympic and World Champions Fiji 20-17 after being down 12-0 at one stage..a try with less than a minute on the...
  25. Mr 95%

Former Storm Player Danny Williams guilty of glassing a woman.

Nice bloke.. https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/infamous-nrl-thug-convicted-of-glassing-woman-at-sydney-pub/news-story/a5d11cf9c3dac4bb305e4394b10ed488?amp
  26. Mr 95%

Robbie Coltrane Dead

Robbie Coltrane has died at 72..which these days is not that old. Most notable for bringing to life J. K. Rowling’s beloved Harry Potter character Hagrid in 8 films.. He also was notable for his titular role as Cracker a British TV police drama. I must mention he’s hilarious comedy film Nuns on...
  27. Mr 95%

Attach Files in PM

Hi guys! I don’t seem to have the Attach files options in private messages. Is there a reason for this? As others have sent pictures to me. Mr95
  28. Mr 95%

Rapper Coolio Dead 59

Coolio has died at the age of just 59.. Loved the brilliant Gangster’s Paradise and C U When I Get There.. sung to the tune of Johann Pachelbel Cannon..my favourite piece of classical musical .. RIP Coolio thanks for the memories.. https://amp.tmz.com/2022/09/28/coolio-dead-dies-los-angeles/
  29. Mr 95%

Margaret Urlich Dies 57

Margaret Urlich died of cancer at just 57.. A New Zealand singer..who had some great songs.. To me I will always be thankful for her singing in Horses by Daryl Braithwaite..made one of my favourite songs even better.. Although she didn’t appear in the film clip, which she regretted ..because...
  30. Mr 95%

Ado-Carr slowing down? Not Likely..

Daily Telegraph NRL Fastest Man 2022: Josh Addo-Carr falls behind Jason Saab, Stephen Crichton, Dom Young After spending five years as the undeniable NRL sprint king, Bulldogs flyer Josh Addo-Carr is in danger of losing his fastest man tag to a gang of young quicks. Find out who’s on top. Nick...
  31. Mr 95%

Kennel Twilight Zone

I feel I’m going back and forth in time in a continuous loop..no sight and sound but of mind..a journey into a wondrous website whose posts are that of footy and conspiracy.. That’s the signpost up uphead- your next stop, The Kennel Wednesday.. AGAIN!
  32. Mr 95%

Pope Francis resigning?

Speculation the Pope will resign due to health and chronic knee problems… @Kelpie03 and @Realist90 any insights guys?
  33. Mr 95%

‘I leave every door ajar’: Blues coach won’t rule out sensational move to join Gus at Dogs

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-2022-brad-fittler-leaves-door-ajar-to-join-canterbury-bulldogs-nsw-blues-v-queensland-maroons-report-phil-gould-video/news-story/4b8566a46ceeb52f247490864b73f715 Nooooooooooo..
  34. Mr 95%

Another Shooting in US..Oklahoma

4 Dead as gunman opens up fire in a hospital.. I guess they gotta arm the nurses and doctors now.. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-06-02/oklahoma-police-mass-shooting-medical-building-tulsa/101119704
  35. Mr 95%

We should have bought Hastings!

@Gene Krupa There ya go!
  36. Mr 95%

WARNING: Don’t think it can’t happen to you!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10714549/amp/Swiss-man-20-left-intensive-care-suffering-rare-lung-injury-masturbating.html
  37. Mr 95%

Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock at Oscars

Not sure if this should be in movie thread…anyway Real or not? Chris Rock makes a joke about Will Smith’s Wife Jada Pinkett Smith..he makes fun of her baldness, which is the result of alopecia (she shaved entire head as a result) Smith and Rock have a little history as in 2016 Rock made fun of...
  38. Mr 95%

ASH BARTY RETIRES

Ash Barty retires from tennis at the tender age of 25 to pursue other dreams.. https://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/ash-barty-retires-from-tennis-tennis-news-2022-latest-update-french-open-wimbledon-ashleigh-barty/news-story/0bc29eb5bc08cb48406efa51b19f1953 Congratulations ..you were a humble...
  39. Mr 95%

Olsen Filipaina Dies

The great Olsen Filipaina dies at just 64 from kidney failure and lupus. He played centre and five-eighth for North Sydney, Balmain and Easts along with representing the Kiwis on 28 occasions at Test level. He was picked twice from reserve grade to represent the kiwis. He grew another 10 foot...
  40. Mr 95%

Oz Lotto 50 million dollar draw canceled..

Unfortunately the Oz Lotto Draw worth 50 million dollars has been canceled. Please direct all ‘live’ tickets to Mr95% direct messaging box..he will return them to the nearest Oz Lottery Agency...
  41. Mr 95%

Storm Scandal

Apparently mobile footage of Storm players up to no good has been obtained by the NRL Integrity Unit..more to come.. Sorry about Rothfield’s head!:fearscream:
  42. Mr 95%

Richard Donner

Hollywood director Richard Donner has died at the age of 91. From the Omen, Goonies to Lethal Weapon, his impact on movie making can not be underestimated. However, it would be his 1978 Superman The Movie which created his greatest legacy. Starring the perfectly cast Christopher Reeve as the...
  43. Mr 95%

Buying Shares on Overseas Stock Market

Hi guys! I was wondering if anyone knew how to buy shares on an overseas stock market. As I see a brilliant opportunity to make some good money. The company is NervGen Pharma, who are focusing on the regeneration of nerves. They are looking at a range of treatments for Spinal Cord Injuries...
  44. Mr 95%

Stuart MacGill..WTF?

Stuart MacGill gets kidnapped.. Assaulted.. than let go..Talk about not seeing that delivery coming..sounds a little wrongun! https://www.9news.com.au/national/former-test-cricketer-stuart-macgill-allegedly-kidnapped-and-held-for-ransom/3f6a6ec4-c970-4892-a848-b7069411c294
  45. Mr 95%

Happy Star Wars Day

46. Mr 95%

Original Boba Fett Dies..

Jeremy Bulloch, the actor who played the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy in the original trilogy, Boba Fett, has died at the age of 75, due to complications from Parkinson’s disease. Although Fett was only on screen for a few minutes, his distinctive Mandalorian armour, and his strong...
  47. Mr 95%

R.I.P. Darth Vader

The man behind Darth Vader’s mask, Dave Prowse has died at the age of 85. The former bodybuilder, despite being in movies such as Clockwork Orange, would be most remembered for providing the imposing physical presence of the Sith Lord, combining with the deep commanding voice of James Earl...
  48. Mr 95%

R.I.P. Sir Ian Holm

Sir Ian Holm has died of Parkinson related complications at the age of 88. To recent audiences he will be remembered for bringing to life the much loved Hobbit Bilbo Baggins in the critically acclaimed and hugely popular Oscar winning movies Lord of the Rings Trilogy. He would reprise his role...
  49. Mr 95%

Ps4 vs XBox

Ok Kenner’s the question that has plagued human kind for three decades.. Which console do you prefer?
  50. Mr 95%

News Ben Barba faces new assault charge

NRL bad boy Ben Barba has been charged over an alleged pub attack on his wife's brother. The Dally M medalist turned banned ex-player allegedly punched his wife's brother in the face in a pub in Mackay. Barba’s Cowboys contract was torn up after allegations he had been violent towards his...
  51. Mr 95%

RIP Kobe Bryant

A Legend of the NBA dies in a helicopter crash.. https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7931909/amp/Kobe-Bryant-dies-Calabasas-helicopter-crash.html It would be remiss of me if I did not add my condolences for the families and friends of the 3 other victims of the...
  52. Mr 95%

Chewie Has Left the Galaxy

Star Wars actor who gave us the biggest walking carpet in film history..Peter Mayhew..has passed away last Tuesday, the 30th of April, at the age of 74 at his home in Texas from a heart attack.. his family has announced today.. As a big fan of the Original Trilogy..I sat in awe as a kid...
  53. Mr 95%

Great New Zealand Films..

I’ll start us off.. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.. It’s really just one long movie..:grimacing:
  54. Mr 95%

Oporto Chicken at Broadway

Anyone recently eaten at Oporto Chicken Broadway? Looks like there has been some ‘special’ diners after hours.. https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-01-21/oporto-rat-infestation-video-forces-sydney-store-to-shut/10733304
  55. Mr 95%

National Lampoons Vacation Indiandog Style!

56. Mr 95%

Assassin in his Prime

I have just found archival evidence of @ASSASSIN in his prime..no wonder they called him Tank..and no one caused trouble when he was bouncing..Im absolutely certain he will reach these impressive heights again!!
  57. Mr 95%

R.I.P. Quentin Kenihan

I could not let this go without mentioning it.. Quentin Kenihan..brought to the public’s attention as a tough, charming, cute, smiling kid in an interview with Mike Willesee that won the nation over.. has died at the age of 43 from a suspected asthma attack at his home in Adelaide last night...
  58. Mr 95%

British Beard and Moustache Championships

@ASSASSIN and any other bearded members of The Kennel family..the challenge has been set..British and World Championship glory awaits.. And the Guinness Book of Record for you @ASSASSIN ! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-lancashire-45239244/beards-galore-at-british-championships
  59. Mr 95%

Tank 2.0 Whereabouts exclusively revealed..

If you have wondered where the Kennel’s resident legend @TANK 2.0 has been lately..Well I can exclusively reveal he has been assisting the New England Patriots to get to the Super Bowl..unfortunately for him they’ve finished just short this year of another NFL title..well done champ! Here’s a...
  60. Mr 95%

Graham’s Dog exit ‘frustrating’: Klemmer

Source: Official NRL website Author: Michael Chammas Date: 23rd October 2017 As David Klemmer prepares to face off against his mentor on Friday night, the Kangaroos prop has spoken about the disappointment of James Graham's departure from Canterbury. Klemmer, who is expected to start in the...
  61. Mr 95%

Klemmer: Canterbury culture needed to change

Seems Ennis is not the only one.. Source: Official NRL Website Date: 16th of October 2017 Author: Tony Webeck Des Hasler is the only first grade coach that David Klemmer has ever known but the giant Bulldogs prop admits a change needed to be made in order to restore the famed Canterbury...
  62. Mr 95%

YouTube Video

Hey anyone know how to make a YouTube video.. I wanna make a fan trailer for my Indiana Jones Movie script using footage and music from the films.. I have a bit of an idea in my head as to what to put in it..but I'd be buggered on how to do it? I'd appreciate any help..:blush:
  63. Mr 95%

An Ode to Des

I can't believe it's over, the Board voted for it to last, But now it's the end of September and the time for Des is past. Most of the Doggies fans are rejoicing..it's the end of the evil dictator they cry, The coach who changed it all..and saw the Dogs attack shrivel up and die. So how did all...
  64. Mr 95%

Bulldogs Host Special Athletes at Belmore

There is no doubt this season has been a trying year for Bulldog supporters. The below par performances has ignited fans dissatisfaction with both Canterbury players and coach..and justifiably so..it's been a woeful year.. However, getting caught up in all this anger and disappointment...
  65. Mr 95%

An Outside Assessment of the Dogs

Making the Nut.. makingthenut.com From The Couch: Round 13 Time to Carve Up Canterbury: Canterbury need a total rebuild and it needs to happen now. They are an awful team. Their attack is embarrassing. Raelene resigned last week. There should be many more outs too. The shortcomings of the...
  66. Mr 95%

Just wondering if anyone else is suffering from this?

Dazzling bursts of light erupt from Uranus Thursday, April 13th 2017, 4:19 am AESTThursday, April 13th 2017, 4:19 am AEST By Tom Ensey CONNECT NASA releases new photos of Earth's mysterious, icy neighbor The white spots are enormous bursts of light, and the thin, fleecy ring of Uranus is...
  67. Mr 95%

Tigers interested in Josh Reynolds?

Wests Tigers open talks with off-contract Bulldog Josh Reynolds to replace Mitchell Moses Paul Crawley, NRL, The Daily Telegraph April 10, 2017 6:05pm BELOVED Bulldog Josh Reynolds has emerged on a Wests Tigers hit-list as a potential replacement for Parramatta-bound Mitchell Moses. In a...
  68. Mr 95%

Ennis makes Sharks team of the half-century

Congratulations to former Bulldog's captain Mick Ennis on making the Shark's team of the half century after only two years at the club..but gee what a couple of years.. His form was outstanding.. and by the end of his stay he helped deliver Cronulla's first premiership victory after 50 years of...
  69. Mr 95%

Haslers future will be decided on friday

Check this out..very interesting.. http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/bulldogs/des-haslers-future-with-the-bulldogs-will-be-decided-on-friday/news-story/b675160acd266d8a570d63cb37f748c7 Ps. I reckon the Shark's premiership..with Bulldog reject Mick Ennis..has lot to do with...
  70. Mr 95%

Wolfmother: The Ennisaince

Wolfy as a big fan of Ennis..like me..I thought you'd like this article.. Just proves how well he is playing.. Easily the most inform Blues hooker.. Actually I'd go as far to say he's the Blues most inform available player full stop! If only Daley took his Farah love googles off...
  71. Mr 95%

May the 4th Be With You

72. Mr 95%

The Elephant in the Room- Ennis

This is not a 'We should've kept Ennis..Lichaa Sucks' thread..far from it..It's actually a thread about the 'Hasler Effect' on the role of a hooker.. It's been pretty obvious last season..Dally M Hooker 2015..and this season that Michael Ennis launched himself into the top five hookers in the...
  73. Mr 95%

The Silent Treatment

74. Mr 95%

Mr 95% Needs Your Help Please..

Hi guys! They call it 6 degrees of separation..they even based a movie on it..of the same name.. The theory goes that everyone in the world is connected by a maximum of six people.. If you think about it..it sounds quite plausible..Say if you know me you would be connected to the people I...
  75. Mr 95%

A Rugby League Winter's Tale of Love

Sorry I had to give this its own thread! A Rugby League Winter's Tale of Love Mr Crowe and Mrs Burgess, if ever we needed Proof, Of love that can For the Momentbe found by a goof. For two who had Love in Limbo are now sharing a Beautiful Mind, Together with the Gladiator she has found one...
  76. Mr 95%

Why Kennelers are special..

Today I received a signed Canterbury Seven's jersey on behalf of the Kennel.. I feel so humbled by this pure act of generosity.. We all intially come here as Dogs fans..but overtime through other parts of the forums in the Kennel we learn more about each other..not all things we agree upon...
  77. Mr 95%

Origin of your Kennel name

I've often wondered how Kennelers decided upon their Kennel name.. Some are pretty obvious and some are not so obvious.. Anyway it'd be interesting to find out..particularly if has anything to do with a witness protection program.. As for me..Well I'm in a wheelchair after cracking my...
  78. Mr 95%

Solar Powered Jerseys..

On Twitter Dean Ritchie rumoured the Bulldogs are getting solar powered jerseys! WTF? Next thing..wind assisted shorts????? Hang on..I think some players (and fans!) have those already.. Pew!!!!! @BulldogRitchie: Am hearing something about solar powered jerseys coming out of the @NRL_Bulldogs...
  79. Mr 95%

We need a laugh..

With the Doggies' season coming to end earlier then we wanted..and all the depressing news currently going around sometimes we need a good laugh.. Well let Bill Burr be the one to wash away the blues! Warning some bad language.. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDBo7hhBAfA
  80. Mr 95%

King James and Ennis on Nrl360

Sorry so late but they are on now.. Replay on Fox at 8.30pm
  81. Mr 95%

Bulldog's Graham role is to stop former teammate Ennis

Source: The Australian Date: 21st July 2015 Author: Margie McDonald James Graham is not looking forward to having to tackle his best friend Michael Ennis on Sunday at Belmore Sports Ground. But he will be asking Ennis for a lift to the ground. “We used to car pool for most of last year,”...
  82. Mr 95%

Action Adventure.. Indiana Jones..

Guys I wrote a script for a 5th adventure for Indiana Jones based on an idea by George Lucas.. I decided I'd have a crack at it as the Crystal Skull had left such a bad taste in my mouth.. Anyway I tried heaps of ways to get it read..but to no avail no one one would even look at it..I even...
  83. Mr 95%

Lichaa declares Mbye long-term half

Source: Official NRL website Date: Monday 8th June 2015 Author: Joe Riordon Bulldogs hooker Michael Lichaa has declared dynamic youngster Moses Mbye could have either halves position at the Bulldogs for the next decade if he wants it enough. Following another starring performance for...
  84. Mr 95%

Power Rankings: Ennis turns back the clock

Source: Official FoxSports website/Daily Telegraph Date: 6th of May 2015 Author: Nick Campton Power Ranking the NRL hookers: Granville on the rise, Ennis turns back the clockHOOKER is one of the positions with the greatest depth across the NRL. It says something about the quality of the...
  85. Mr 95%

Fittler defends Hodkinson, Reynolds

Source: Official NRL website Author: Matt Encarnacion Date: Thursday 16th of April 2015 New South Wales legend Brad Fittler says there's plenty of time for under-fire halves Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds to find form prior to this year's Origin series. But he also wants to see how they...
  86. Mr 95%

A bit of fun!

This was sent to me by a Rabittoh supporter.. Good to see some humour in it all..
  87. Mr 95%

'Twas the Night before the Grand Final..

'Twas the night before the big dance, when all through the dog house, Not a Bulldog fan was stirring, not even a shout. The Canterbury flags were hung throughout Belmore with care, In a hope that Des Hasler's men would bring a premiership back there. The Kennel were nestled all snug in their...
  88. Mr 95%

Oh Captain, My Captain: Dogs driven by Ennis

Source: Official NRL Website Date: 28th September 2014 Author: Dan Walsh It happens a lot in rugby league. A player's influence over a side is most keenly felt, and most starkly revealed, in their absence. It's just not all that often that we see the absence of Michael Ennis result in...
  89. Mr 95%

Hodkinson making a difference off the field

Source: official NRL website Date: 26th of September 2014 Author: Dan Walsh How many rugby league players do you think lie awake at night, wondering how they can make a difference? Not four minutes into extra time of a sudden-death semi-final, where a fluffed field goal attempt can mean the...
  90. Mr 95%

Panthers v Bulldogs preview

Preliminary Final 1 Panthers v Bulldogs preview ANZ Stadium Saturday, 7.55pm Source: Official NRL website Date: 23rd September Author: Chris Kennedy Even just a fortnight ago, the chances of the Panthers playing the Bulldogs for a spot in the 2014 decider seemed fairly remote – but a lot can...
  91. Mr 95%

Phil Gould: Bulldogs show how to win in finals football

Source: Sydney Morning Herald Date: 17th September 2014 Author: Philip Ronald Ghould 1. Why the Bulldogs and Roosters are favourites The Bulldogs were brilliant in trouncing the Storm in Melbourne last weekend. The 28-4 score was indicative of their superiority. The Dogs' attacking game...
  92. Mr 95%

Invincibility lies in defence.. possibility of victory is in the attack..

Defence is what this current Doggies are good at..the Blue and White Wall needs to stand strong on Sunday..which it certainly is capable of doing. I mean last night showed what a potent attacking side the Rabbitohs are..yet Canterbury kept them to 12 points for 72 minutes..don't believe the...
  93. Mr 95%

Dogs of War

The movie 'Dogs of War' is on Fox Classics tonight on Foxtel.. It's a sign people..the road to the GF and victory starts this week!!!!
  94. Mr 95%

Mick does Des!

Here's Mick doing the Hasler (or as the guys at the Roar call him Haslet!).. It could become a new dance craze..just need a song..maybe the Kennel can dance The Des at a game!!! :love: Click on the link and then click Ennis gives his best Des Haslet impersonation...
  95. Mr 95%

This is why the Dogs lost..

Forget the Ennis theories..forget the loss of some players..forget the lack of spark in attack (partly)..forget the denied tries or refs crap decsion.. It all comes down to retention of the ball and completion rates.. Last night it was a woeful 25 from 48 sets..that's only 62.5%.. Against the...
  96. Mr 95%

Prichard just one of league’s many good guys

Source: Roar Author: Andre Georges, Date: 17th July 2014 The last few weeks we’ve read about Todd Carney performing ‘the bubbler’, shoulder charges being penalised during Origin, David Williams being suspended for betting, the Shayne Hayne decision (or lack thereof), and Darius Boyd’s...
  97. Mr 95%

Two sleeps later..

It's been two sleeps since Friday night's game..I'd gathered my thoughts on the game into one word..AWESOME! The dogs completed 29/31 sets..that's a staggering 93.5% completion rate. They only conceded 6 penalties and only missed 19 tackles. They were missing BOTH halves AND a strike and...
  98. Mr 95%

Maitua's sobering thoughts for teammate

Source: Official NRL Website Author: Matt Encarnacion Date: Monday 23rd June It's the emboldening friendship that Reni Maitua hopes could be the lasting legacy of what would be a distinguished, if a little colourful, career. After almost 11 seasons in the NRL, including the two years he...
  99. Mr 95%

Bulldog Blues - our 6/7

Anyone think the Blues played like the Dogs last night? I thought they were very Bulldog like.. Precise attack and gritty match winning defence.. Outstanding effort! Whats everyones thoughts on Reynolds and Hodkinson's performance?
  100. Mr 95%

This is why the Bulldogs should keep Mick Ennis

Source: Daily Telegraph Title: State of Origin: Josh Reynolds credited his mentor Michael Ennis for his Origin selection Author: David Riccio Date: 25th May 2014 OF the hundreds of text messages Josh Reynolds received last week, one really resonated with the Blues five-eighth. The Canterbury...