Search results

1. LFC Bulldogs

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

You misread my post. I said ex staff, not your mothers ex.
  2. LFC Bulldogs

Soccer La Liga Official Thread

Their u6’s are great , I’m hearing a couple of their 9 year olds with exotic name have already received offers from the premier league. Watch out for Marco Donkeylinio, Jack Asspickuleta , Leonardo De La Mule , Pedro Burro and Javier Buffoonez. Future stars my friend. Donkey Slapper has...
  3. LFC Bulldogs

hehehehehe . They should have played their up and coming 12 yo old superstars :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  4. LFC Bulldogs

Who are the ex staff returning?
  5. LFC Bulldogs

The PL is unpredictable especially this stage of the season , even teams like a Forest and Everton who are fighting for survival will be a nuisance for teams . in our case we have the tougher run home , 4 out of our remaining 6 fixtures away from home, starting next week we play 3 straight...
  6. LFC Bulldogs

We had enough chances to win the match by a 4 goals margin. Simply not good enough and some players are out of form the wrong end of the season. The successful Klopp era will end without the PL title this season it seems .
  7. LFC Bulldogs

A very important 2nd half coming up for us to keep our title hopes alive
  8. LFC Bulldogs

Scratch Europa. Just concentrate on the PL and give it all to try win it
  9. LFC Bulldogs

We’ve been appalling, especially at the back. Hopefully we can turn things around in the 2nd half
  10. LFC Bulldogs

Any coaching change is a gamble . And in our case given Klopp’s success and what he he has done for our club any coach whoever that may be coming has very big shoes to fill.
  11. LFC Bulldogs

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Can’t wait for us to start producing gun props again, just like we did in the pre Hasler ( ****) era
  12. LFC Bulldogs

It is a big gamble , look at Man Utd , Ferguson hand picked Moyes :tearsofjoy: and that was the beginning of the end for them. The game however has evolved since then and Amorim seems to be in the new batch of up and coming coaches ( along with De Zerbi and Alonso ) He is attack minded coach so...
  13. LFC Bulldogs

Amorim will be our new manager. Not sure if he will implement the 3-4-3 system with us as he has done with Sporting but hes been successful in his coaching career to date. Sporting hadn’t won the title in nearly 2 decades before he took over. The premier league is a different beast to the...
  14. LFC Bulldogs

When are you going to post the La Liga ladder? :tearsofjoy: Your club is in a battle with GIRONA to finish 2nd. When are you going to post of how much of the $1.2 billion euro debt your club has left? When are you post that you brokers club is still not allowed to sign players? When are young...
  15. LFC Bulldogs

Cash in and send him on his way to Saudi Arabia. He’s been below par all season tbh. He got his massive pay rise and hasn’t been playing with the same hunger .
  16. LFC Bulldogs

I read a stat that we create 62 chances playing “ Eddie’s team home and away in the PL this season and only scored 2 goals . “ “Eddie” has more kennel username accounts than goals that we have scored. Not good enough up front . Do we need to sign someone up front with a little more guile ?
  17. LFC Bulldogs

There are no easy games in the PL even against mid table teams . I’m not surprised we dropped points I just didn’t expect to drop points against them as they are bog average . There are 7 matches left and there will be more surprise results . The pressure is now on Arsenal whose only advantage...
  18. LFC Bulldogs

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

both clubs should have their points returned. Ttiles and relegations need to be decided on the pitch, not by corrupt officials that selective apply the rules.
  19. LFC Bulldogs

This will make you feel better

The record books won’t detail how we won , and how we imploded in the 2nd half. What it will only say is thaton the 5/4/2024 the Bulldogs defeated the Roosters 30-26 , and that’s all that matters. We won a match that nobody expected us to win and picked up 2 points . I’ll hold on to that. We...
  20. LFC Bulldogs

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Col from the Palmer shop :tearsofjoy:
  21. LFC Bulldogs

Let’s Goooooo. 8 games to go and sitting at the top. lets get a win at OldTrafford and we become favourites for the title
  22. LFC Bulldogs

News ‘He’s not an NRL halfback’: Buzz’s Bulldogs call amid club’s 1-3 start

We just have to be patient I guess. The next quality halfback that will wear our jersey will be coming through from our juniors.
  23. LFC Bulldogs

Geez it would be great to have a fully fit squad for the stretch home. If we can manage that I think we will win the PL. No more injuries,
  24. LFC Bulldogs

Long way to go and there will be more points dropped from all 3 title contenders in my opinion. My concern is the welfare of Eddie from the loony bin , after Liverpools win today .
  25. LFC Bulldogs

City will drop points also , but so will we. All 3 will. hopefully we can improve our for and against….at Old Trafford :yum:
  26. LFC Bulldogs

And top of the table we stay.
  27. LFC Bulldogs

Back on top of the ladder we go . Brighton are a good team. As for Salah I have a feeling he will be the first player Edwards will be moving on post season . We now await the City - Arsenal result I will take a draw
  28. LFC Bulldogs

Great move by the club. Apparently he has been diagnosed with cancer and has been given 12 months .
  29. LFC Bulldogs

And if only your daddy wore a rubber at the brothel the kennel would have 10 less registered usernames.
  30. LFC Bulldogs

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Let’s build on this win. It’s been a while since we’ve seen our team dominate the opposition in the manner we did .
  31. LFC Bulldogs

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Not a bad first half performance . For all the possession we should be up by 20+. Hopefully we can go on with it in the 2nd half .
  32. LFC Bulldogs

He comes across as someone who would have a plethora of “now and then “ photos, and not just of Barcelona players. .
  33. LFC Bulldogs

“Donkey slayer ” the kennels minor enthusiast. Keep the photos coming . How are the Barcelona u7’s looking? :sob:
  34. LFC Bulldogs

Ofcourse you don’t, you’re too busy posting decade old photos of 12, 13, 14 and 15 year old kids in Barcelona kits kicking a ball :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  35. LFC Bulldogs

I wonder how many times Real Madrid will lift the trophy at the new “nou camp” Nevertheless whoever said that being bankrupt means you are also homeless was wrong . What will your debt be after your stadium is upgraded? 3 billion?
  36. LFC Bulldogs

Anyway losing to a weak opponent like Man Utd in extra time isn’t the best thing . As long as we don’t drop points there when we go visit for the PL I don’t mind that we won’t continue in the FA cup. Its the premier league I want. On a side tire, yet another game at Old Trafford where we scored...
  37. LFC Bulldogs

Our ” shithouse” club has won more trophies than your bankrupt club, domestically and in Europe. Let’s face it Spain for the past 100 years it’s really been a 2 horse race, and you have finished 2nd more times than 1st. Not sure why you got triggered though ? I merely stated some facts . And who...
  38. LFC Bulldogs

Barcelona are bankrupt. Over 1 billion in debt. Poorly managed club . Surprised UEFA are even allowing them to compete in European competitions, but then again UEFA are a corrupt mob. Barcelona won’t be winning the La Liga or the the Champions league. All they do these days is unveil teenagers...
  39. LFC Bulldogs

I had no idea we had a meaningless FA cup tie.
  40. LFC Bulldogs

How many wins will we have by round 10?

I reckon we will win in golden point against the bye .
  41. LFC Bulldogs

Holiday reasons?
  42. LFC Bulldogs

I thought we did enough to win this game . That injury time foul inside the box on MacCallister is a 100% penalty . This draw is only a minor setback for our title aspirations in my opinion .
  43. LFC Bulldogs

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Just when I thought we may just win the 2nd half our shit fuckery comes out
  44. LFC Bulldogs

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Whooohooo we scored, took us an hour but we managed to cross the line.
  45. LFC Bulldogs

I hope Gus has inserted a performance clause in Ciraldo’s 5 year contract. .
  46. LFC Bulldogs

News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

Sam Kerr may not like white fellas but she likes white pussy .
  47. LFC Bulldogs

Let’s Gooooooo. Come on, let’s start of the season with a win against those scum
  48. LFC Bulldogs

1-5 FT. Klopps kids will play in the return leg one would think.
  49. LFC Bulldogs

Comfortably 3-0 up at half time against Sparta Prague. It took us 45 minutes to advance to the next round of the Europa . ” Eddie” from the cockshop must be over the moon . the team has been playing so well lately he’s been left speechless
  50. LFC Bulldogs

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

What excuse are you talking about? I said nrl cannot and will not ever be able to compete with NFL over there. You then stated that they can watch both , and Im telling that they already have other options.
  51. LFC Bulldogs

They will somehow find a way to get her off.
  52. LFC Bulldogs

Because they already have the option of watching baseball basketball and soccer . Soccer has managed to make some inroads there for 2 reasons, the Latino population factor and the growing womens game . V’Landys one minute is saying that the game here needs to become more tribal and suburban...
  53. LFC Bulldogs

Americans won’t watch both, NFL is too entrenched their . Look at the rating, only 60k tuned in. Vlanys knows very well he can’t crack the American sports market, this venture is nothing more than making inroads into the US gambling market .
  54. LFC Bulldogs

So has V’landis managed to get the NRL into the American betting market agencies? That’s the only reason for this venture, whoever thinks the NRL can crack the US market is kidding themselves. Gridiron is untouchable there. V’Landys only cares about $$$$$. He is a gambling merchant and nothing...
  55. LFC Bulldogs

I don’t know how their fans having been coping the last 10 years . Being bitched repeatedly by your cross city rivals wouldn’t be good for their mental state. I’m hearing a side effect of this constant bitch slapping is a disease called multiple cyber identity disorder , a debilitating and...
  56. LFC Bulldogs

I now understand why he may have been kidnapped in the first place. :tearsofjoy:
  57. LFC Bulldogs

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

Isn’t treason punishable by death in most countries?
  58. LFC Bulldogs

He’s cruising for another kidnapping:tearsofjoy:
  59. LFC Bulldogs

We are not Arsenal:triumph:
  60. LFC Bulldogs

These last gasp wins land you titles . Keep going lads .
  61. LFC Bulldogs

Steve Bruce or Eddie the barber . Same same :smirk::tearsofjoy:
  62. LFC Bulldogs

Please be true :sweatsmile:
  63. LFC Bulldogs

I want the kid to grow an Ian Rush style moustache , that should give Man Utd fans nightmares of what’s to come.:sweatsmile:
  64. LFC Bulldogs

Edwards is one of if not the best football administrator in the game . I hope he returns . Jayden Danns also shits on Marcus Rashford .
  65. LFC Bulldogs

Klopp’s kids are looking good.
  66. LFC Bulldogs

Klopp’s kids are coming .:yum: btw Jayden Dann‘s of 2024 is better than 2024 Marcus Rashford .
  67. LFC Bulldogs

Fucking panel beater. So glad we didn’t sign him
  68. LFC Bulldogs

Imagine being a “barber“ and telling everyone at the barbershop ( with clippers in hand) that the milkman that creamiepied his wife was offside , so that does not make him a cuck.
  69. LFC Bulldogs

We just won the Carabao with our pups . VVD with a brace .
  70. LFC Bulldogs

Fuck Yeeeeees VVD motherfuckers you can’t take this away from us .
  71. LFC Bulldogs

We looked better and more fresh than them in the first period of extra time . I can’t get over that disallowed goal. That’s a whole trophy stolen
  72. LFC Bulldogs

No , but Klopp is protecting/ managing the players for the upcoming PL games.
  73. LFC Bulldogs

Were going to extra time even though we’ve won this trophy in 90 minutes . Fucking Rorts
  74. LFC Bulldogs

What a fucking rort
  75. LFC Bulldogs

Fuck offf
  76. LFC Bulldogs

Let’s Gooooooooo VVD
  77. LFC Bulldogs

Harry would make a good front row forward. Look at his go forward and footwork , he is quite mobile for a big and his big fat head would win the head clashes. Harry to the Bulldogs , Harry is a potential cross code success story in the waiting.
  78. LFC Bulldogs

Thank fuck for that 3rd goal. Burnley could have easily made it 2-2
  79. LFC Bulldogs

I knew this guy at school once upon a time whose mother married Graham a rugged well endowed middle aged Liverpool supporter , after divorcing his loser Man Utd dad, Andy . The poor guy never got over the fact his mum was getting smashed by a scouser in the bedroom next door to him every...
  80. LFC Bulldogs

It’s not Liverpool, but the rigours of PL football. More matches, more tough matches . It’s no coincidence Klopp and other coaches complain about game schedule especially in December .
  81. LFC Bulldogs

I’m certainly not jealous of all the premier league trophies he has lifted as a player and coach :tearsofjoy: The guy has a weird look about him . Creepy looking dude .
  82. LFC Bulldogs

Arteta really needs to come out of the closet. I just had to get that off my chest .
  83. LFC Bulldogs

Alison has been horrible FMD
  84. LFC Bulldogs

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

All 4 premierships won in the 80’s were special , we were a powerhouse club . Great era to be a bulldogs fans especially growing up.
  85. LFC Bulldogs

What an emotional roller coaster for the kid in a matter of days.
  86. LFC Bulldogs

What a dominant display by the boys. We are playing like team in form and peaking at the right time. The scoreline flattered Chelsea. Its imperative we get a result on Monday and keep the pressure on those chasing us. We have some winnable but very tricky games coming up.
  87. LFC Bulldogs

I certainly hope they didn’t misconstrue what I said about him being an attention seeking whore . Everyone‘s opinion counts, in Eddie’s case his opinions and affections alternate depending what username he logs on with. Anyway , have the bookies put up the odds who the next Liverpool coach will be?
  88. LFC Bulldogs

Eddie needs the attention , it’s part of his therapy . Why don’t we all help him and his other 50 persona’s.
  89. LFC Bulldogs

Half of the la liga teams are definitely better than your team .
  90. LFC Bulldogs

Eddie and his 50 other burner accounts won’t be happy :sweatsmile:
  91. LFC Bulldogs

Rumour has it that the little boys name is “Eddie” . Poor kid :o:sweatsmile:
  92. LFC Bulldogs

Their roster needs to be tidied up that’s for sure, they need to bring in someone like “Eddie from the barbershop” and let him clip away .
  93. LFC Bulldogs

Not sure what the clinical name is for his mental illness / multiple personality disorder , but I wouldn’t be surprised if it rhymes with ”sore anus“ :tearsofjoy:
  94. LFC Bulldogs

Does that apply for the rest of the coaching staff that are walking with him?
  95. LFC Bulldogs

I reckon Klopp has had enough of FSG to be honest. How do you go from extending your contract for 2 years to this Mid season, the whole coaching staff are gone. There’s got to be more to it and I think eventually we will find out.
  96. LFC Bulldogs

Big Liverpool fan Ange would run :-)
  97. LFC Bulldogs

That’s not how Klopp operates. He’s transparent . Keeping this quiet was always going to be doomed because it was going to leak sooner or later snd that would have had a different impact on the players and club. This way is better . Klopp has gone on record what his future holds and if you saw...
  98. LFC Bulldogs

100% . Hence why this has been made public now to allow the club to make the right decisions moving forward.