Search results

1. Bitemarks

Perception By Other Fans

Still better than constant floggings from last year.
  2. Bitemarks

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

In the last 5 minutes we are in possession 30 out leading by 4 and Kiraz has a brain explosion and passes the ball in a tackle and it was a shit pass at that. Thankfully it didn't go wrong, but if that isn't single digit IQ play I don't know what is.
  3. Bitemarks

Don't blame the refs, Dogs played a 0 IQ 2nd half game. 13 vs 11 and they scored a try that is just inexcusable.
  4. Bitemarks

Critta is not a fullback and Burton is a centre.
  5. Bitemarks

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Kiraz wtf are you doing
  6. Bitemarks

13 v 11 are you fucking serious
  7. Bitemarks

Look what happens when you have fucking possession you clowns.
  8. Bitemarks

can we just say Crichton is not our fullback solution.
  9. Bitemarks

I just saw the score, what is happening.
  10. Bitemarks

The aftermath of a STRIKE!

Sam Burgess
  11. Bitemarks

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Lets be real he's defending his try line there was no intent and JAC's head was collected by Fatrelles hip. It is a contact sport some stuff just happens, this is one of those.
  12. Bitemarks

Opinion Blake Taffee

we win 32-0 and people here still bagging our players. SMH
  13. Bitemarks

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

He ruined the club with the back loading contracts, never forget that.
  14. Bitemarks

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

It is well known there is a shortage of halves and props, the market is competitive, look at Tigpies having to pay 1.2m for Luai, he isn not worth that money but because they are on the struggle bus like us they have to pay overs. We are where we are cause of years of mismanagement, and it will...
  15. Bitemarks

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

While in your car are you being broadcast nationally? I can only recall a couple of f bombs in coverage once was cheese, the other was A player after winning the GF. He should get 8 weeks just for the lolz.
  16. Bitemarks

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

Just look at the pathways Gus set up in Penrith and look at the results. They have lost so many players due to salary cap and they are still a major force. Results won't happen overnight but just as with Penrith if the club maintains and expands the junior system we will return to the force we...
  17. Bitemarks

News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

Punishing MMM but not the player dropping the F bombs WTAF!.
  18. Bitemarks

Leniu gets 8 weeks

WTF hope he gets them of wrongful dismissal, because that is utter BS. I like how the indigenous players and former players are hitting the new headlines, however you can hear the crickets chirping about Sam Kerr racist issues. Is only racism against the indigenous a no go zone? Why are these...
  19. Bitemarks

News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

We have lacked a hard ****, but he can leave the once were warriors shit at the door.
  20. Bitemarks

Real Talk

The problem for Burton is you have Sexton and Hutchison, who will ask more questions of the defence consistently, Xerri fired on his first run, Taaffe looked great at 1 and Papalii is an automatic backup. Salmon made the 13 jersey his. Then you have Critta in the other centre position. Where...
  21. Bitemarks

Do you expect much improvement in our defense?

Well we got rid of two turnstiles in the centres, so hopefully that will be a step in the right direction.
  22. Bitemarks

Official RFM granted immediate release

All the best to Ray, giving him captaincy seemed to be the worst thing for him as he was too nice to bring the whiny players into line and instead went to the coaching staff.
  23. Bitemarks

I quit smoking

I gave up 5+ years ago after several decades of smoking, I tried champix, but It didn't help, I rang the quit line for some advice but they didn't have answers, honestly what use are they. I made the conscious decision not to replace one habit with another, so I also gave up drinking. My GP...
  24. Bitemarks

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

RIP too young to die.
  25. Bitemarks

Going to Singapore

Black pepper crab > chilli crab Visit the aquarium after visiting Sydney aquarium :tearsofjoy:
  26. Bitemarks

Xerri on Top - The redemption story.

Why is Jordan and Xerri in the same sentence, let alone the same paragraph?
  27. Bitemarks

Social Media Tino Fa’asuamaleaui rumour

You seriously think it wasn't Des's game plan? The fact it happened all the time should be a decent clue that it was the game plan, now was it a great game plan, simply no.
  28. Bitemarks

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

Maybe then need to rename the Koori Knockout to something else, they seem to take it too literally.
  29. Bitemarks

Expansion versus relocation: Why it’s time for NRL to seriously consider moving some of the nine Sydney-based clubs

Pepole writing out Souths are clearly smoking crack. Souths are my most hated team considering the history. But there is no way the NRL will kill off the pride of the league.
  30. Bitemarks

Rumour Alex Twal to become a Bulldog

I remember when Tolman was flogged pillar to post here, now we would kill to have someone with his work effort.
  31. Bitemarks

TPJ article

He didn't want to be here for many reasons, So this is the best result for us as we aren't paying big $ for a passenger.
  32. Bitemarks

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Just think before this year had anyone heard of Jacob Preston? It was quite reasonable to think of him as just a depth signing, but look at how he turned out.
  33. Bitemarks

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

No one is available, fill ins till someone becomes available. It's not like they are throwing 5 year contracts at these signings.
  34. Bitemarks

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Lewis would have been better. But a garden gnome is also in the running.
  35. Bitemarks

Jake Turpin

We have to get rid of the deadwood that already exits here. We also have to replace them till the players we actually want become available on the market. ATM pretty much only fringe first graders are available, let them have thier chance, cause the clowns that they are replacing didn't.
  36. Bitemarks

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

LOL what a dumb challenge
  37. Bitemarks

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

He must have been concussed when he talked to the press.
  38. Bitemarks

Drew Hutchinson signing

Can he tackle?
  39. Bitemarks

Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

I am sure Davey's new teamates will be fully accepting of his snitching to the media. Everybody loves a snitch...oh wait. Parra will implode shortly. :tearsofjoy:
  40. Bitemarks

James Graham Puts Andrew Davey Back In His Place

RKO from out of nowhere would be better.
  41. Bitemarks

I think the future is England

With the tallent pool so thin maybe we should be raiding unions youngsters.
  42. Bitemarks

News ‘We have standards’: Bulldogs skipper shuts down criticism of club’s culture

It's an overly used and abused terminology, which in fact is a diservice to actual mental health issues. The issue today is drop those two words and it's hands off. No one questions it cause it's not politically correct and to do so is career suicide. Everyone is under stress of some form or...
  43. Bitemarks

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

The issue was who else was there to put in the captains role? IMO Jacko was never suited to the role, you need that alpha dog to run the pups which is why we have declined over an extended period. The club never tried to recuit another Jammer and that was a big mistake. Now we have a team who...
  44. Bitemarks

The Lucky Wins

Kennel thread of the year award
  45. Bitemarks

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

Flamingo has clear defiecencies in his game but effort is not one of them. Like it or not he has that work effort that we need.
  46. Bitemarks

NRL 360 on dogs

Every former player has said the same. Gordy was late once, Wayne sorted that out :tearsofjoy:
  47. Bitemarks

Bulldogs player walks out

I think he didn't want to scare the team of pussies we have. :tearsofjoy:
  48. Bitemarks

hope for an upset but won't be suprise if not, We still lack an onfield alpha leader.
  49. Bitemarks

Late is late. Hearing from former players of the Dogs and elsewhere, just highlights how soft the current team is. Hopefully all this mess is the catalyst for the remaining players to put thier heads down and work hard.
  50. Bitemarks

Good luck to these pea hearts getting another contract elsewhere, They all have a black mark next to thier names.
  51. Bitemarks

I blame the Roosters, it has to be them. /S
  52. Bitemarks

Between the Bulldogs and the Ferrari F1 team so much pain.
  53. Bitemarks

its a racist game, anyone got full article

Nope it was roosters
  54. Bitemarks

Souths unrest

He wrote Albo, our pm who is a masive Souths fan :tearsofjoy:
  55. Bitemarks

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Just Imagine what would have happened if Jammers was our captain currently and any of these attempts of tackiling was done in from of him. We need a captain like him again.
  56. Bitemarks

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

At least he is completing tackles, unlike many others.
  57. Bitemarks

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Only need to look at Fatrell and his lot complaining about the bad press from being caught on video being a lazy ****.
  58. Bitemarks

Wait players have to put in some time and work to earn these massive paypackets? Entitled c*nts.
  59. Bitemarks

Meltdown thread

Who's setting up the cirus tent?
  60. Bitemarks

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

Centre of excellence seems a bit ambitious given where we are.
  61. Bitemarks

What Will You Miss About Avo?

I'll miss his tireless backing up of the ball runner it's those 1% plays...oh wait
  62. Bitemarks

Gus on 100% Footy

Fatrells efforts were worse and Burtons attempts at tackling and that is saying something.
  63. Bitemarks

Gus on 100% Footy

Also certain player egos.
  64. Bitemarks

You can see it from a mile away - terrible culture

Up till recently I've never had to use the ignore function. I think we all know the likely candidates. Where we are now is due to years of poor management, lack of investment of resoures into our junior development and here we are with a bunch of mercenaries. With the actual juniors that have...
  65. Bitemarks

Bulldogs still paying 3 players outside the club

Hurr durr sack Ciro, sack Gus! :rage::rage::rage:
  66. Bitemarks

Opinion Defence

Muppets here like to ignore this and carry on with thier sack X agenda.
  67. Bitemarks

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Avo is dead set rubbish..that dummy half pass killed us.
  68. Bitemarks

The constant errors in the basics are just killing us.
  69. Bitemarks

which clown threw that pass?
  70. Bitemarks

To be fair it was a crusher.
  71. Bitemarks

dead set it almost got ruined.
  72. Bitemarks

Kiraz needs some time in reggies
  73. Bitemarks

Nice knee lift nothing to see here play on
  74. Bitemarks

dark mode

do we have a dark mode option, couldn't find it.
  75. Bitemarks

Opinion Your plan to save our club ?

Not once has Gus said that ha has always said it is a long term rebuild, only cluesless idiots here have said anything of the like. You cannot magically turn a club that has been shit for the better part of a decade into a finals team in a few years. You have exisiting players under contract, a...