Search results

1. T

Outsider looking in

I'd just like to say, as an outsider looking into your club I think it's doing really well in the first year of rebuilding. Getting rid of Foran, Woods, Mbye, etc. clears aprox 2 million dollars. Don't resign Morris boys, sign some decent youth and you're back on track roster wise.
  2. T

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

That’s why the club is in such a mess. 600k could be better spent else where. Give experience to young guns and let the side build. 1. Nick Meaney 2. Robert Jennings 3. John Olive 4. Hymel Hunt 5. Christian Chrichton Does it look like a reserve grade back line? Fuck yeah it does. It will...
  3. T

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

If you let him go now it would free up 400k for this season. Look to your longest term contract, assuming its 2021. Then frontload your highest paid players contract to this season. Frees up 400k in that year. Shortens the pain. You guys are in for a tough couple of years but at the end of...
  4. T

Did Andrew Hill lie to us?

Yep, call it as i see it. Tigers are at risk of being fined for being too under the cap for this year, hence why we need to sign a player this year or possibly front load mbye. Currently have 26/30 players contracted. Milne was sacked for 2nd violation. He isn’t being paid. Suli wasn’t...
  5. T

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Every coach needs a roster to suit their style of coaching. Cleary had the entire salary cap at his disposal and was able to recruit accordingly. Pay has not been afforded that opportunity, which is why Dogs need to go through the rebuilding process.
  6. T

Tigers

Sironen & Farah - 1million off our books next year.
  7. T

Reynolds

Correction 750k
  8. T

Adrian Lam wants to coach ... Yes Please

Potter was good IMO. Was done wrong by the board and CEO at the time, Grant Mayer. Was given absolutely no recruitment power, coaching selection ability or anything else. Also had a very poor run with injuries, when we had a fit team Brooks was at his peak forming a lethal combination with...
  9. T

An Outside Assessment of the Dogs

No...its an outsiders assessment. I agree with everything he said except elliot.
  10. T

Tigers LOL

You're dreaming.... ET won't be leaving, just some fluff from the Lurker. Meanwhile, Brooks has been cleared from any wrong-doings. The 'Big 3' haven't made a finals appearance in 4-5 years, no big loss. Packer, Matulino and McQueen will add some aggression to our pack. McQueen is an 80...
  11. T

Roosters PR machine has been activated.

Salary cap money and club money have nothing to do with eachother. The cap money is provided by the NRL and is only used for the cap.
  12. T

Losing Trends..

Every team who beat the rabbits this year has gone on to lose their next game lol
  13. T

Roosters PR machine has been activated.

Tedesco being left alone had nothing to do with that article. That article contradicted itself in so many ways it was almost a joke, well it was a joke. Woods was supposedly our captain, the way he went about the contract talks on NRL 360, meeting up with dogs players etc. lost himself all the...
  14. T

Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

We're pretty close to last, so i can imagine you would already know what we think. No sour grapes, couldn't care less, I wanted him gone from the get go. Just an extra 900k we can spend on decent players.
  15. T

I don't care what Daley thinks of him. I watch him play 24 games a year for my club and he does a piss poor job at it, all he has is big meters. No aggression, nothing.
  16. T

Not having a dig at you guys but good luck. He is a powder puff plodder and Tigers supporters can not wait to see the back of him. Matter of fact, for months now people have been calling for him to be removed from captain. Maybe playing with a pack that shows aggression (dogs) will motivate...
  17. T

Cooper Cronk.

Didn't get released bro. He just didn't trigger his second year option. Can't make a deal.
  18. T

The Great Strategic Plan

I don't understand the local junior one...don't you have any?
  19. T

Wests Tigers won't rule out Des Hasler

I read on FB that hasler visited Tigers today and is waiting for a formal offer. idk how legitimate it is, probably bs but meh.
  20. T

Fuck does he know? Works for the tele.
  21. T

1. Des hasn't re-signed 2. Farah comes out of the cap 3. Sheens isn't being paid 4. Potter isn't being paid 5. I'm pretty sure Taylor had requirements in his contract for second and third year which he didn't meet. 6. I agree with your last point, it definitely is click bait.
  22. T

Jason Taylor SACKED by Tigers effective immediately!

You have all been calling for Des's head and are bagging tigers out for sacking Taylor Wana swap coaches? :tearsofjoy: Taylor is horrible guys. He was always a dead man walking, it's better to get rid of him earlier and replace him whilst there is still options. He had lost the dressing room...
  23. T

Round 21 general discussion.

2 Line Break Assists and 2 Try Assists....1 missed tackle. He is all heart, he isn't bad in defence. His missed tackles come because he is targeted in defence because of his size.
  24. T

Dogs sign Harry Siejka

Farah and Benji killed his career, along with all the other halves they played with. On topic, Harry is a gun and it still isn't late for him to crack firsts.
  25. T

Dogs v Tigers predicitions

thats a good thing for Tigers lol
  26. T

Dogs v Tigers predicitions

Our attacking spark comes from Tedesco, Moses, Brooks, Taylor. As long as we still have three of them i reckon we will fire, we also have Naiqama who on his day can cause headaches. I think it will be a good game (well i hope)
  27. T

Fine

coach favouritism...Don't know why Dene is still in the side
  28. T

Fine

Hes not James Roberts but hes also not George Rose
  29. T

Brooks or Reynolds?

Cherrington has probably played his last game as a tiger, the club has decided to go into a different direction with Jacob Liddle who is 10x the player Cherrington is. Reminds me alot of Cam Smith. Cherrington is a suspect in defence and can't play the full 80, he has been missing in state cup...
  30. T

Fine

Hes not very fast but hes got some pace, he played a fair bit in the backs and didn't disappoint. I would say hes as fast as Josh Reynolds.
  31. T

Brooks or Reynolds?

I would persist with both at the moment, purely due to the fact that I can't decide which I would keep.
  32. T

Brooks or Reynolds?

To be fair Brooks is leading the comp in line break assists Second in try asissts Defence isnt as bad as his statistics say, he is a solid tackler and puts his body on the line.
  33. T

Bulldogs sign Asipeli Fine

He is a backrower, played in the backs earlier on in his career. He consistently plays well, won't let down if called upon. Was offered the same contract to stay at Tigers but left for a first grade opportunity.
  34. T

No Depth In Back Row "Curtis Sironen Anyone"?

Fine is much better than Sironen Sironen hasn't performed under Taylor or Potter, he also played like a busted in City vs. Country. Change of clubs might give him the kick up the backside but doubt it.
  35. T

Damian Jobson injured in tackle - please donate.

Thanks guys, all your donations are greatly appreciated.
  36. T

Damian Jobson injured in tackle - please donate.

Not sure if you guys are aware but there has been a tragic football accident with Newcastle Rugby league player Damian Jobson on the Weekend. Damian is a 35 year old Father of 3 young kids who has just been informed that he will be a Quadriplegic for the rest of his life. While playing for...
  37. T

Draft "Game"

HAHA! It isn't that bad. Sorry for the chaos i have caused.
  38. T

Draft "Game"

Unfortunately im gona have to stop playing. Thank you everyone for patience but I am barely on this forum and I forget about the game. cheers and apologies for the inconvenience
  39. T

Draft "Game"

Plays second row too.
  40. T

Draft "Game"

1. James Tedesco 2. Clint Gutherson 3. James Roberts 4. 5. 6. Luke Keary 7. Ben Hunt 8. Ryan James 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Josh Papalli 11. Aiden Guerra 12. Matt Lodge 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  41. T

Draft "Game"

Klemmer is three years older, jake 2 years...Lodge is a gun, just like you guys don't recognise Matty Lodge trust me barely anyone else recognises your young guns like Klemmer and Jackson.
  42. T

Draft "Game"

bahahaha if thats what you think. Mate Lodge is the best young forward in the game, played NSW U20's at the age of 17, currently 19 and coming off the bench for Tigs. Watch out for him. Btw slick and robbie check dms please
  43. T

Draft "Game"

1. James Tedesco 2. 3. James Roberts 4. 5. 6. Luke Keary 7. Ben Hunt 8. Ryan James 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Josh Papalli 11. Aiden Guerra 12. Matt Lodge 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  44. T

Draft "Game"

1. James Tedesco 2. 3. James Roberts 4. 5. 6. Luke Keary 7. Ben Hunt 8. Ryan James 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Josh Papalli 11. Aiden Guerra 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  45. T

Draft "Game"

1. James Tedesco 2. 3. James Roberts 4. 5. 6. Luke Keary 7. Ben Hunt 8. Ryan James 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Josh Papalli 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  46. T

Draft "Game"

You can be my assistant mate, make selections whenever your on here before me because im not on here often, only on here for this game haha
  47. T

Draft "Game"

Had no wifi, Telstra is crap up here, ill take Ryan James if it isn't too late.
  48. T

Draft "Game"

1. James Tedesco 2. 3. James Roberts 4. 5. 6. Luke Keary 7. Ben Hunt 8. 9. Mitch Rein 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. Changed my hooker if its fine by the rules
  49. T

Wests Tigers Denied Final Chance With Five Tackle Set

No, you get to be tackled 6 times.
  50. T

Draft "Game"

Haha, spewing, no other good options i guess, he is pretty good, still needs to make a name for himself though.
  51. T

Draft "Game"

Best Spine 100%, suckers. hahaha
  52. T

Draft "Game"

01. James Tedesco 02. 03. 04. 05. 06. Luke Keary 07. Ben Hunt 08. 09. Josh Hodgson 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  53. T

Draft "Game"

Can we go two picks at a time to speed things up?
  54. T

Draft "Game"

Agreed. Huuryyyyyy uppppppp
  55. T

Draft "Game"

Moses and Brooks ahhaha
  56. T

Draft "Game"

1. James Tedesco 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Ben Hunt 8. 9. Josh Hodgson 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  57. T

Draft "Game"

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO :boldred::bart:
  58. T

Draft "Game"

Yep i will! lol, he is mine. :D
  59. T

Draft "Game"

HAHA! I don't visit this forum often, sorry guys.
  60. T

Just wanted to clarify for those watching on tv tomorrow

wow lol who tf want to watch brisbane
  61. T

Draft "Game"

Third pick time? 1. James Tedesco 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Ben Hunt 8. 9. Nathan Peats 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  62. T

Draft "Game"

Surgess for me
  63. T

Draft "Game"

HAHAH sorry mate!
  64. T

Apparently Benji Marshall is being shopped around..

Don't write of your halves just yet, being dropped from Origin might be the kick up the ass that they need. Just like Roosters halves last year.
  65. T

Draft "Game"

1. James Tedesco 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Ben Hunt 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  66. T

If Your Team Was A Celebrity (Nrl 360)

No one fears Bieber mate ahahahahha
  67. T

frizell to only get 2 weeks

Relax, there was nothing in it. If it was the other way where Browne put the hit on Frizelle you would all be saying it was nothing.
  68. T

Draft "Game"

Loose Tigers 1. James Tedesco 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
  69. T

Non-Bulldogs Discussion - Round 6

10-4 penalty count says it all really, two of the warriors tries were bullshit. Vatuvei first try, was over the line. Warriors last try, Mutalino knocked on into Farah. Constantly they were given penalties for late tackles whilst we were being tackled late but play on was called.
  70. T

Non-Bulldogs Discussion - Round 6

Refereeing was ****ing terrible.
  71. T

That was disgraceful...

These referees are rubbish! As a non bulldogs supporter i feel for you bunch even though i don't like you haha, that was pathetic, should be given the two points.
  72. T

Ripper of a NRL Statistics Page.

Sauso Sue has 120 tackles with none missed...
  73. T

Reynolds may come back sooner?

He is only out for 4 weeks.
  74. T

Bulldogs and Tigers brawl over star

Rubish, Lurker has just been on the Tigers forum. Lamar has a younger brother at the Dogs and that is where the rumour started. This was on the Tigers forum a few days ago and Lurker is just looking for some news.
  75. T

CH9 News: Watmough, B. Stewart & Matai Want Out!

Well put it this way, you aren't signing Holmes, Gutherson, Tedesco or whoever else you want. It is put faith in your juniors or wait until a money hungry player comes onto the market, it is hard to get players to leave their clubs right now as you saw with Tedesco.
  76. T

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

I believe he is signed up till the end of 2017, they wouldn't give him a run until he was signed up, basically same that happened with Lichaa.
  77. T

CH9 News: Watmough, B. Stewart & Matai Want Out!

Fking put faith in your own kids. You have Templeman who could be anything and he is sitting in reserves.
  78. T

My view on tigers game (don't read if you are watching it delayed)

You have to take into consideration that the Tigers were also missing Nofaluama and Tedesco.
  79. T

Team store appearances

stop embarassing yourself it is goneee
  80. T

Team store appearances

It closed ya ayre
  81. T

Round 18 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Simona is out for 3 weeks mate, our backline will be hopeless, salary cap will probably make us play Halatau in the centres.
  82. T

Canberra Raiders sign James Tedesco

Same deal Tigers offered before, officially staying.
  83. T

Lurking in the Carpark

Lodge isnt the smartest kid out there but you cant argue the fact that he has immense talent.
  84. T

Lurking in the Carpark

The player is Matt Lodge. From Storm moved to Tigers 2 days ago.
  85. T

Fear for Origin - Bulldog power!

1. Hayne 2. Morris 3. Morris 4. Jennings 5. Richards 6. Reynolds 7. Mullen
  86. T

Fear for Origin - Bulldog power!

1. Ennis wont be there 2. Hodko deffs wont be there 3. Roosters had several key players out and yet won the minor premiership Your answer = no
  87. T

which team wouls have the best players

Tupou played for Berela Bears (dogs junior comp) but never put pen to paper with the dogs, first team to sign him was Parra.
  88. T

Mansour is a Bunnies junior, never played for Dogs..
  89. T

Also Daniel Tupou is a parra junior i believe.
  90. T

Tigers: 1. James Tedesco 2. Pat Richards 3. Tim Simona 4. David Nofoaluma 5. Marika Koroibete 6. Adam Reynolds/Robert Lui 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. Andrew Fifita 11. Ben Teo 12. Sam Moa 13. Ryan Hoffman
  91. T

Bulldogs Mentos Commercial

Your response is funnier than the video LMFAO
  92. T

James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Oh please, you guys would take Gavet, Woods and Taupau in a heartbeat .
  93. T

We have depth in the forwards and backs. Buchanan, Masila, Paterson, Sironen, Halatau, Sue, Brown, Farlow all have firsts experience and are not in our current line up. Brown, Buchanan and Masila are unlucky to not be in the team as they are great players. Sironen and Sue are injured. Rowe is...
  94. T

Koroibete not going to be re-signed

Best attacking Winger in the game and also the worst defender in the game no doubt.
  95. T

Simona is currently on contract for next year, sorry mate haha
  96. T

Tigers locked up Nofoaluma and will be announcing his re-signing tomorow.
  97. T

Luke Brooks- Next Andrew Johns

Sorry to disappoint you mate, he is signed with the Tigers for the next 4 years, as well as Mitch Moses who is yet to debut.