Search results

1. Dannyboi88

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

It’s a joke of a claim these professional athletes train hard it’s punishment for being late mediocre performance has been accepted at our club for too long and cam and trav have made these boys accountable now we turned over so many players over since Gus come on and they simply were the...
  2. Dannyboi88

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

I think he is 2 paces to slow when he does try take the line on it’s usually alright
  3. Dannyboi88

Random Bulldogs clip

Miss old folksy god rest his soul
  4. Dannyboi88

Official Hasler Suing Manly

Agreed won’t change his ways as a coach or bloke will hit the titans with a lawsuit once they piss him off Next year they will improve heaps better then everyone will work out there game plan Hasler won’t change his ways and then he will be sacked again after signing a extension and then he...
  5. Dannyboi88

Not necessarily but it’s part of the game that’s results driven and at the dogs his time was up I thought he had a clause in his contract at manly to make finals or they could sack him
  6. Dannyboi88

To think in 21 they were ready to hand the keys of the city to him now he is suing the cheapskate penn Sues us and now suing his beloved manly watch out Gold Coast
  7. Dannyboi88

News Good Riddance

He is trying to sell a fight and talk shit he is clueless anyways after he gets flogged by a decent fighter who has brains he will be back to league taking orders from halfbacks and coaches
  8. Dannyboi88

Ivan Cleary - Will he go down as the best NRL coaches ever?

They have lost a few good players and still managed to win 3 straight and had there assistants poached year after year and they just jog on Ivan hasn’t changed the way he approaches it and yeah he has nathan Cleary who wants to play and win for his dad who wouldn’t I think Ivan’s a good coach...
  9. Dannyboi88

My GF thoughts

Jacky coggars a premiership winner let that sink in Clearys last 20 mins was out of this world
  10. Dannyboi88

The Melbourne Storm stole us

Considering around the time Melbourne we’re planned to come in which was in 97 super league expansion originally plus signing Chris anderson and Greg brentnall to the coaching staff a lot of there success was modeled of how the bulldogs were run plus between 2002-2005 we flogged Melbourne which...
  11. Dannyboi88

Flanagone....

Shane will fire him next year
  12. Dannyboi88

News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

Love j moz he loves the place too and we all love him even though he donned a rooster jersey But there’s his passion
  13. Dannyboi88

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

There a few paces off the game I think watched them live there defence is woeful being on the off-season
  14. Dannyboi88

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Went to the game walked out at half time.. there is no effort in this lot the titans look on top and we’re slow predictable and looks like we didn’t do tackle practice again Rather watch the 4:00 game
  15. Dannyboi88

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Plus he was at the roosters again might be a good fit just need a defence coach now someone who will flog them this preseason coming
  16. Dannyboi88

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

They would know for sure who it was and probley who the mole is they won’t say it I wouldn’t be suprised if a player is let go in the off-season who is on contract. Plus that player is not the sort player anyone will rehire leaking info to the press and sensitive information
  17. Dannyboi88

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

They will find out who it is it seems like in the last week it’s all come to shit Gus will get the info and the club will have to piss who ever it is off .
  18. Dannyboi88

Retiring from sourcing

Your usually spot on too
  19. Dannyboi88

News NRL 2023: Why Canterbury Bulldogs must let players leave to fix toxic culture

Maybe all this is a classic tactic to flush out the weak and toxic ones who don’t wanna be at the dogs simple and when they are exposed which will happen those players won’t get a run elsewhere so essentially they have fucked them selves
  20. Dannyboi88

Opinion Changes for 2024

Ciraldo will be put on notice after this season. there will be a review and it’s gonna be brutal by Gus ,will spear head it because with a election year too the board won’t want another abortion like this campaign.those players who ain’t happy will be moved on too or ones who don’t wanna put...
  21. Dannyboi88

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Got me fucked what they complaining about still must do fuck all training certainly no tackling probley busy having there meetings And if 8 players unhappy they can fuck off too don’t care who they are none of our players have performed this year to be honest
  22. Dannyboi88

Opinion Comedy

Seriously there horrible again I literally turned it off and watching billions until the 4:00 game it’s laughable my wife and kids got me tickets to next weeks game on the GC I’m gonna strongly suggest they return them and spend the money else where
  23. Dannyboi88

The Kennel Podcast #25 - We are embarrassing. NO More excuses!

I’m glad someone is pissed with that performance ,too many people happy to accept losing and yeah it falls on Gus and circaldo they have full control of football operations. The board need to demand a please explain
  24. Dannyboi88

What Will You Miss About Avo?

Who’s this avo you speak of
  25. Dannyboi88

Opinion Cant see us winning a game with Ciraldo

We only conceded 36 points to the 1994 premiers superb effort were improving
  26. Dannyboi88

Bulldogs still paying 3 players outside the club

Probably true we’re been doing that for many year sign them on huge cash fuck em off pay half there salary to thrive at other clubs
  27. Dannyboi88

Vs Raiders - CC Presser

I think the big decision happening this week is Gus is pulling the tackle bags out of storage and teaching them how to tackle again or he is taking over training again we know what that means
  28. Dannyboi88

Vs Raiders - CC Presser

We are absolutely shit can’t defend can’t attack predictable attack patterns no effort in tackling piss poor efforts reed tries too hard our forwards have no balls tpg is a idiot with his brain snaps ,burtons defence is horrid Addo Carr looks happy to collect a pay and don’t give a fuck and for...
  29. Dannyboi88

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

None of them are interested but burtons defence is terrible
  30. Dannyboi88

Opinion Josh Reynolds on BSB

They must have there 4000 meetings each day and work out what there eating for lunch each day pose for a couple of photos for Facebook then do fuck all cause they don’t do defence training or that must be the extras on offer
  31. Dannyboi88

Opinion Are our Current Problems Simply just another bad case of Pantheritis..

I think we persevere too long with these underperforming players and ultimately we will never gonna know challenge for the top eight and it also seems like a it’s an attitude thing with the players question is what is what is going wrong where is it going wrong. And playing all these players out...
  32. Dannyboi88

Yeah that’s it we have looked outside I think even potter with some great assistant could have done a good job didn’t over complicate things where barrettt tried to make them robots . That whole structure works at penrith but not with us and ciraldo is a cut and paste I believe
  33. Dannyboi88

I’m all for the same panther model for pathways out there signing kids but I think we need a bulldog in there coaching who’s to say by 28-29 we’re a powerhouse again we can applaud Gus or in the long run it’s another 5 year setback when will we be back to our dominating best again cause I don’t...
  34. Dannyboi88

News James Graham thinks Bulldogs fans should trust the process

If I was a paid employee at the bulldogs I’d say the same shit too . In his trusted circle it be different
  35. Dannyboi88

Thompson flopped

Yeah wasn’t his best game needed a few weeks in Reggie’s plus teams are well and truely hitting there straps now wish I could say the same about us but oh well
  36. Dannyboi88

It’s simple and Gus said it for the bulldogs to be successful you need a bulldog person in there outsiders don’t understand it eg barrett flopped with this dumbed down game plan now the same shit with a different coach outta the same system . We need a bulldog coaching us almost looking back...
  37. Dannyboi88

Tpj to retire from nrl

Good hopefully a few others retire too no heart the whole forward pack can retire with him frauds
  38. Dannyboi88

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

The channel 9 fucking Newcastle wank fest don’t help slater and John’s Preston should have hip dropped ponga and well and truely fucked Newcastle
  39. Dannyboi88

We need to fair dinkum Strike refuse to come out after half time the league is corrupt
  40. Dannyboi88

Down with pressure any excuse to fuck us over
  41. Dannyboi88

News Inside story of how the Canterbury Bulldogs blew the chance to sign Payne Haas

Another one the pie thief cleal and Hasler let go to go with over looking Munster and latrel in the process and to let cook leave to keep lichea . It gets better and better wonder how many other kids they overlooked
  42. Dannyboi88

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

I think he was in the convo for origin a few times in that 02-04 period unfairly overlooked for other
  43. Dannyboi88

Belmore’s Newest Arrival ..

Well it’s obviously evident we don’t train that hard fitness is shot and tackling is non existent they need to flog them especially the boys who come from penrith and Melbourne laughed at how soft we trained . If they don’t wanna out in fuck them off no matter who it is
  44. Dannyboi88

Whats the buzz: Gus sends 37 dogs to the pound.

Well the teams under performs that what needs to be done will be more before seasons end too Fuck me we do move on shit players it’s violins and crap in the media the roosters will probley have a cull of Lora of player and they will carryon like it’s smart buisness
  45. Dannyboi88

Nu Brown Released To Knights Effective Immediately

Let brown go to buy a busted Liam knight
  46. Dannyboi88

It's a culture problem': Bulldogs breakdown - Where are they going wrong? | NRL 360 | Fox League

I think it’s an attitude problem with this team. Was t there talk last year how the players who come from Melbourne and penrith were saying how we didn’t train as hard? I’m for it if there is players who don’t wanna buy into what ciraldo is laying down fuck em off . I think weee gonna have a...
  47. Dannyboi88

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Goal kicker too bonus
  48. Dannyboi88

Surely we are signing a big name forward

I think we signed the superstar forward from berala bears under 11s
  49. Dannyboi88

Worst Bulldogs team in 30 years - DEBATE

08 team was a very bad team very first game we blew a 20-0 lead against parra yes we couldn’t keep the team on the paddock. Injury and sbw didn’t help . the 05 team at the back end of that year sucked got pumped by 50 points 2 weeks in a row
  50. Dannyboi88

Pretenders and contenders

For me this year is the first In a while where there isn’t one dominant team anyone who finishes the eights a chance
  51. Dannyboi88

Chad Randall

Randall looks after the attack with potter sandercock is defence with ciraldo ultimately ciraldo over sees it all
  52. Dannyboi88

Opinion Recruitment targets

Another player who we should look at as impact won’t cost a packet josh Curran from the warriors
  53. Dannyboi88

Opinion Blake Wilson

I like the kid has a go runs hard has a bit of toe too and young
  54. Dannyboi88

Opinion Recruitment targets

Looking at who Gus is trying to bring in we have a lot of players of contact in the next 2 years . If they hit there recruitment targets with ain’t they looking at with Tino in the mix and haas too and fritzell we get 2 outta the 3 our forward pack is a lot stronger with Kikau and Preston we’re...
  55. Dannyboi88

THIS COULD BE THE MAKING OF CAM CIRALDO!

Our middles are very poor we’re better switching the play side to side
  56. Dannyboi88

I love the team but the goal line defence with crash plays scoring is a worry they isolate reed in the ruck a lot too
  57. Dannyboi88

We defend like last night against Brisbane they will flog us defence is concerning especially for a coach who’s defensively minded
  58. Dannyboi88

Next week when the broncos are flogging us at half time it will be sack ciraldo sack sexton the lot
  59. Dannyboi88

News Bulldogs survive major scare in big bounce back

In the first half they were good and could have easily been 30 -12 up at half time we were all over them Then half time comes it’s like there being told to play conservative but defence is a major issue especially our middle it’s very soft
  60. Dannyboi88

Official Round 19 vs Souths - Team List and Game Day Thread

It’s a win we needed to boost confidence but still concerning we nearly got run down defence is still very weak
  61. Dannyboi88

Fuck me we struggling to beat the rabbits B team still worrying
  62. Dannyboi88

Stop the harbour bridge balls sometime a nice spiral works
  63. Dannyboi88

Nice early ball out wide utilising burtons running looks like section can play both sides too
  64. Dannyboi88

Official Toby Sexton Signed Immediately

Hope this kid goes alright we need something just feed our backs nice ball and ends of sets
  65. Dannyboi88

Surely we’re on for a win tonight if we can’t beat south’s tonight no excuse will do surely
  66. Dannyboi88

Potter

He is ciraldo right hand and he was allocated attack with potter and sandercot was defence I think
  67. Dannyboi88

Potter

Chad randle is the attack coach with potter but randle is the lead Potter was a pitty hire
  68. Dannyboi88

**Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs: A Crisis in Leadership and Culture**

Agree too many people are happy with just losing now it’s unacceptable. I don’t watch many of any of our games anymore yesterday being an exception and was horrified. It’s a sad realisation when you an many of us alike have to watch other teams play to enjoy a footy game it’s the same rubbish...
  69. Dannyboi88

Is it that point now?

That’s the problem. Now people think that losing by 40 to a top 4 team is satisfactory and when they lose we have to go easy on them sorry we pay our hard earn cash on tickets merch and memberships and this is what they produce it’s shit 3 weeks in a row horrible and the next few weeks ain’t...
  70. Dannyboi88

Has Ciraldo done anything to improve the team?

We’re disgusting they deserve to be booed I feel sorry for anyone who went and watched that rubbish or anyone who paid for a season ticket the last 3 weeks we have deteriorated
  71. Dannyboi88

Shame on this team!

Too busy having a feelings and emotion camp in preseason they are woeful the last month
  72. Dannyboi88

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

They are terrible today dead set no improvement at all
  73. Dannyboi88

We wont win another game this season

Too busy spending the preseason having multicultural camp instead of getting flogged they are out and out terrible no improvement
  74. Dannyboi88

Opinion How bad was that

Who would win this game Todays team vs the 1998 magpies Or our team today vs the 2004 rabbitohs
  75. Dannyboi88

Official Round 16: Bulldogs Vs Sharks - Game Day Thread

3 tackles off our line and the 3 smallest blokes hit it up this teams pathetic
  76. Dannyboi88

Seriously what the fuck did they do at training last week ? have a another feelings and emotion day or something. They deadset don’t deserve to play 1st grade the spoon will be ours again the sharks got wacked last week
  77. Dannyboi88

I think it’s time to watch frozen with my younger kids seriously we are absolutely shit
  78. Dannyboi88

You think with the boss watching gould they have a go today
  79. Dannyboi88

Nico hynes will be a immortal after he fucks us today Katoa for 4 tries
  80. Dannyboi88

News Ciraldo hints at major changes after humiliating loss “Defensively we were terrible.”

Hate to say it but we still have a lot of overpaid plodders in that team no genuine half to feed the ball out hence why we get schooled by teams with half backs defence is woeful do they even train or sip coffees all day at jobels And the biggest problem is a lot of supporters are complacent...
  81. Dannyboi88

Bulldogs Culture 2023

Instead of getting flogged in the off season and working on shit they were learning about everyone’s culture and what they do on Christmas Day. A 3 day camp to carry on about feelings and how oppressed they are where as the other elite teams go to army camps get flogged and break and harden up
  82. Dannyboi88

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

That because instead of getting flogged in the preseason they were talking about there feelings and culture
  83. Dannyboi88

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

Kiraz looks shot out there surely he ain’t 100
  84. Dannyboi88

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Why couldn’t we play the rooster before origin could have played them all into form teddy especially
  85. Dannyboi88

He is a liability Waddell always does something shit
  86. Dannyboi88

Waddell why can’t he do his ACL and be done
  87. Dannyboi88

SOO

Hate to say it but Addo Carr defence is questionable turbo not utilised they keep attaching critta and too side teddy looks burned out latrel being ruled out was obvious the qld teams players all in form at the moment plus nsw looked gassed 20 mins into the game What would I change Drop teddy...
  88. Dannyboi88

Opinion Okunbor

Yeah well they he needs to focus solely on the back row position put a little size on too
  89. Dannyboi88

Opinion Okunbor

I think he needs to focus on playing edge back rower bull him up a little bit abit like averillo keep him at centre let him develop there and same with okonbur he can develop to a good back row
  90. Dannyboi88

Official Round 12 Bulldogs vs Titans Game Day Thread

Swing the fucking ball stop this forwards one up Settlers ffs
  91. Dannyboi88

Opinion Its all too much

Come next year sports bet tab and Vegas willl run it. It’s joke I said it a few years ago when is some Saudi billionaire, gonna in and former a league? And gut this Rort
  92. Dannyboi88

Kiraz ain’t 100 play Adlib footy for guck sakes
  93. Dannyboi88

He isn’t impressive tpg
  94. Dannyboi88

They need to play fuck it of the cusp almost school yard footy like they did with potter this penrith system structure don’t work in attavk
  95. Dannyboi88

Where the hell has this team been ?we score more long range try’s then anyone
  96. Dannyboi88

When the fuck are our management going to make a stand against this corrupt nrl system I wouldn’t walk out after half time fuck the grubs
  97. Dannyboi88

Waddell is a spastic every game this clown gets penalised
  98. Dannyboi88

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tyson Frizell

I’d take safiti brothers