Search results

1. N

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Looks like a good win. It's about fricken time ! So many years of crap hopefully a turning point for some decent footy this year !!
  2. N

Josh Jackson

Reynolds had a few good years at the dogs and a young generation favourite. With no success over the last decade he has somehow become a cult figure with the fans in the club. Thankyou for your time Josh but you are no where near a legend of this club. The fact that he gets put on a...
  3. N

News Phil Gould delves into Bulldogs issues as pressure mounts on Cameron Ciraldo

The reason he got 900k was because he was on unders the years before. Eastwood won us a preliminary final vs south's. Everyone blames des but he fucken came close to winning a comp. Sure he back ended contracts but had he won 1 of those grandfinals no one would care.
  4. N

Most underrated dogs player ever

Pollamounter
  5. N

Any More BIG NAME signings before season '23?

Just sign an experienced quality hb. That's what we need. Some one to compliment Burton and bring the young Lebanese fella through.
  6. N

Official Titans sign Sam Verrils

Solid signing. Hopefully he survives the gold coast graveyard.
  7. N

2022 State of Origin Game 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Best origin in years its a cracker of a match..
  8. N

The only times we will win this season

Agree RFM scores we win. Tough conditions and the dogs put in a decent effort. No shame in today's performance
  9. N

Bulldogs Tough Nuts

Definitely the toughest dog I've seen. Still remember the dogs v rabbits easter Monday match when he was sent off in the first minute
  10. N

What are some items or places you loved growing up?

Bodytone yagoona :yum:
  11. N

Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

But that's how clubs ruin there cap. The team needs to balance out. To much for one player ruins the quality of other players signed.
  12. N

Rumour Jayden Okunbor News

And if he does good luck to him. He was fucken useless for us.
  13. N

Opinion Potter should be our coach!

There playing better with Potter. However Potter has no pressure. Sort of has the perfect temp job. If they keep performing over the next six weeks then maybe it's worth a thought.
  14. N

Averillo Haters

He is playing well at fullback. A couple of great games doesn't make you a star though . Keep doing it week in and week out for 4 or 5 yrs then he dip his balls in someones mouth.
  15. N

Do we go all in for Munster?

I love how everyone wants a half to win the comp. I just want a half that can get us to middle of the comp and off the bottom. Let's be realistic
  16. N

Official Gus on Twitter

I disagree with the fact Haslers heart was never in the job. He made 2 GF . Yes he fucked the cap but he rolled the dice and backloaded contracts trying to grab a comp in the window. Had he won 1 we all wouldn't care about him fucking the cap. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Bit harsh saying...
  17. N

Jack Wighton

He is an origin player. Shame he doesn't play with the dogs. We use to have players with that heart and strength.
  18. N

Rumour New Coach and Assistant anyones guess - here's one

That's a shit combo. No experience. We are fucked if this is true
  19. N

Opinion Michael Maguire

I'm open to Madge or Stuart. They won't win us a comp but could lift us to a mid field fringe 8 team. Then someone else could finish the job. Being realistic we are an absolute basket case. A hard arse coach for 2 years might be what the club needs. Fuck me we tried the nice guy , we tried a...
  20. N

Rumour Fox off field issues

He is playing shit atm. Didn't deserve to get picked.
  21. N

Opinion Genuine coaching preference question?

Flanagan is the best option from those available.
  22. N

Rd 12 vs Dragons 3-2-1

3. Kiraz 2. Flanagan 1. King
  23. N

Flanagan offside with Dogs

He is not our problem wake up to yourselfs
  24. N

Madge now?

I'm huge Madge fan. Fucking love the man. At least he gets passionate about his team. Wears his heart on his sleeve and would flog the shit our of the players . But no .
  25. N

POLL : Available Coaches and Coaching Records - Choose your poison.

Flanagan as much as I would prefer someone else. He is the only experienced premiership winning coach available
  26. N

News ‘The boys got a huge kick out of it’: Steve Mortimer’s special visit to inspire Bulldogs

Great to see the club do these things like this. I know it's been tough on the field this season but the club seems to be heading in the right direction slowly
  27. N

Your junior club/s and positon/s

Twin willows followed by Chester Hill
  28. N

News Bulldogs winger Josh Addo-Carr eager to end try-scoring drought on return to Melbourne

I think he will struggle all year. Different system. Different quality of ball given to him. Also has far more distractions seems to be quite active socially in Sydney. Still happy we have him thou.
  29. N

What are some memories of your wonder years?

Rubs and tugs at bodytone yagoona! Oh the life that was !!
  30. N

News Yappy Dog: Josh Addo-Carr ready to talk the talk and walk the walk

Let's hope he backs his talk with quality footy.
  31. N

2022 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The thing that worries me us these players are guns in a stacked premiership team. Will they be as good in a shit team paid with heaps of money
  32. N

Ladder Prediction Comp 2022

1.ROOSTERS 2.MANLY 3.SHARKS 4.DRAGONS 5.PANTHERS 6.EELS 7.SOUTHS 8.TIGERS 9.STORM 10.CANBERRA 11.TITANS 12.DOGS 13.BRONCOS 14.WARRIORS 15.COWBOYS 16.KNIGHTS
  33. N

Who would you rather Kikau or Cheese ?

Who cares what everyone thinks. The cheese doesn't want to come so get the fuck over it and move on.
  34. N

Opinion Where would you expect the Doggies to be at half way mark in 2022 poll

I would pass 5-5 from first 10 rounds. Ideally 6win- 4loss . Anything less than a 5-5 would be disappointing
  35. N

Mal Meninga to take a pay cut

Fuck that's ridiculous coin .
  36. N

Opinion Who’s your favourite Bulldog Player.

The same one I listed last time a thread had this title
  37. N

Credit where it’s due

Kudos to @ASSASSIN
  38. N

Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

Liam MARTIN to the broncos
  39. N

Paul Vaughn has played his last game for the dragons

Unfortunately players like that are rare. The days of a player putting in each week regardless are long gone.
  40. N

COVID-19 - Thread

What a vaccine does is build up the body's immunity to covid. Therefore decreasing the severity of the virus when you get it. I think you need to understand how vaccines work before you dismiss its effectiveness. Ideally if the majority of people get vaccinated then the severity of covid19...
  41. N

What is your job? and how much ca$$$h you pulling?

Health and 120k - 130k
  42. N

If anyone needs a laugh, I thought this was gold

Yep where are these photos
  43. N

A way we could afford to buy Dufty, Johnson, B.Smith and Afoa for 2022 + 2 minimum wage props

Yes yes yes we need all those things. You my friend need to get out more !! Spending all that time working out all that is not normal behaviour!
  44. N

Matt Burton consolidated thread

F..k me some of you need to get a life.
  45. N

Panthers

They are a dominant footy team. I hope the don't win. But they are probably the most dominant team I've seen in the last 10 to 20 yrs
  46. N

Avo at 1?

Spot on he is no superstar however the kid can play has shown improvement every game.
  47. N

Hopoate, Elliott and Katoa

They sure did. Hotplate has a gun winger outside him and can't use him. Katoa is shit. And Elliot fuck me he is a dumb footballer.
  48. N

News THE REASONS FLANAGAN GOT THE AXE Thread 9 fact files

There is no shame in being dropped. Good players learn from it and come back better for it.
  49. N

News Adam O'Brien reveals full extent of Kalyn Ponga's illness despite classy performance

Exactly. Especially considering vomiting is classed as a minor symptom of cvoid19. Knights should be fined and doc points for the breach of covid19.
  50. N

News Barrett's Heart to nurture Dogs

What the fuck has that to do with winning nrl games. I want results . I expect results . I don't need a feel good story. Start competing in matches. Start picking players for the future. Start having a go !!!
  51. N

Do mums with one kid think they know it all?

I have 4 and 1 on the way and fucken love it
  52. N

Official Ladder Predictor Comp 2021

Fuck knows what I was thinking lol..
  53. N

Remember when people said dont get Marshall?

Marshall needs a first class team. There is no way he could handle or even bother runing our mess. In the twilight of your career if your good enough you chase premierships.
  54. N

Opinion Switching teams

That is the so true . I've only just got my son re interested in the dogs in the off season. He was impressed we signed Adocar
  55. N

Opinion COREY ALLEN - VERY AVERAGE

I like Allen think he is worth persisting with. Reminds me alot of Patten. He is out of form though which happens when our forwards get dominated each week. Open to Meaney going back there and Allen to centre. Hoppa is woeful and needs a stint in mounties.
  56. N

Deliberate Posting of Misinformation

Just ban Nasheed and the world would be a better place
  57. N

News DWZ, Meaney ready to wing it after two-year fullback duel

I'll take Meaney as the other winger when JAC gets here. Speed to burn....
  58. N

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

I understand what you mean about a bigger tragedy. However at some point you have to held responsible for your actions. The guy allegedly fuck his best mates misses and got caught. There is a price to pay for that regardless. I have no sympathy for him. This generation think there shit don't...
  59. N

Official Ladder Predictor Comp 2021

1. Canberra 2. Souths 3. Storm 4. Dogs 5. Panthers 6. Rosters 7. Tigers 8. Dragons 9. Titans 10. Broncos 11. Eels 12. Cronulla 13. Warriors 14. Manly 15. Knights 16. North Qld
  60. N

Official Billy Johnstone

Certainly looks as fit as . Looks like he would still train pretty hard. I agree I doubt he would have a major role. Still he is the type of guy you wouldn't mind around a group of aspiring nrl players.
  61. N

Tell everyone about your sauna tryst?

Where is this sauna place located ? I wanna go!!
  62. N

Brandon Smith contract news: Storm grants star early release

Would take him as a utility / backrower/ fill in hooker at the right price. Would rather McInnes as our no.9 . Would be great to have in our squad though
  63. N

News Queensland young gun Brendan Piakura chased by seven rival NRL clubs

Agree totally. Alot of premiership wining teams a scattered with great young guns wanting to prove themselves.They are underpaid as so fresh and keen. The team wins the comp the upgrades happen and the players go else where to earn top dollar. However the title is won .
  64. N

News Panthers shock as Josh Mansour set to be moved on

Cut throat business. So much for loyalty
  65. N

TBaz on Rush Hour with MG

Which is why some credit needs to go to those who made the tough decisions over the last 3yrs. We wouldn't be in this situation if we didn't free up the cap and basically field a 2nd grade side the last few years.
  66. N

Consolidated Josh Addo Carr Thread

So does your source know that you are openly sharing this info on the kennel ? @bradtalo
  67. N

Building a dynasty takes time

We can take a lot from the recent success of the Richmond FC . From cellar dwellers to 3 time premiership winners in 4yrs. Richmond's AFL grand final victory seals its status as one of the greatest teams of the game's modern era...
  68. N

Who wants to go into business with me?

Fairness to Charlie time to retire. Surviving 30 plus years in the Cross. What a Legend !
  69. N

Flanagan consolidated thread.

Better than what we have . Worth the risk atm
  70. N

Lynne Anderson days are numbered and here's why.

Its a sad day for the club if that's the truth. To have a racially motivated board then we are in more trouble and are travelling down a dangerous path.
  71. N

Official Anderson, Dunn and Ballesty stand down.

The replacements better be new and unaffiliated with past members of the board. Thanks for your effort Lynn, Dunn and Ballestry. Fingers cross that's the end of the drama.
  72. N

Lynne Anderson days are numbered and here's why.

Why is it a victory for Lebanon ?
  73. N

What is the answer

Exactly right win some games and the politics become irrelevant. Gee I hope we are 7/3 after 10 rounds next season
  74. N

News ‘I am going to right the wrongs I put in place,’ says Dogs powerbroker

Bullfrog was arguably the greatest club administrator in history . Built success on strong junior development, successful recruitment and a wining culture. All still relevant in today's game. I agree Lynn shouldn't be in the job just by relationship to her father. A healthy respect of our...
  75. N

Maybe go and do some research then and understand history of our club and what made us a powerhouse for 20yrs.
  76. N

Maybe go and do some research and then you might understand his relevance to the club and what made us a powerhouse club for 20yrs.
  77. N

Just let the current board do there time. This peanutt needs to shut up and get a rival ticket together for the next election. Til then let the club function how the members voted. The Anderson's aren't going to leave nor should they, as the members voted them in. If things don't improve then...
  78. N

News BREAKING: Aussie cricket great Dean Jones dies, aged 59

Your are cricket nut yet u have never heard of Dean Jones. FMD
  79. N

News BREAKING: Aussie cricket great Dean Jones dies, aged 59

My first childhood hero. Rip Deano
  80. N

Opinion Who is ultimately to blame for the current state the club is in?

I dont believe so. Not in the current form anyway. Whether we need a change in some of the directors or CEO or Chairman im not sure. Culture starts at the front office and clearly things aren't working. This crew had a shit fight to clean up however have only just recently had some wins with...
  81. N

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Bulldogs contact David Furner to join Trent Barrett’s coaching staff

Furner ,Barrett with Potter . Already its looking better. I question why Pay wasn't given the same staff
  82. N

: League club chairman's request sparks fury

Bit of a left field idea. Could they be trying to get rid of Coorey to get a seat on the leagues club board for a Laundy.
  83. N

: League club chairman's request sparks fury

What else could Lyne Anderson do. Without official statements. The guy sounds like pig.
  84. N

Are people of George's hall better quality than people from greenacre?

Maybe cause we beat them in ww2
  85. N

Ha !! White hipsters from Newtown might be anti racist they are also greenies, rainbow fans , support climate change ,have smashed avo on toast. Apparently they also support BLM , dont believe in smacking kids,they believe there is a hole in the ozone layer and know everything about life...
  86. N

It depends on the race of the people and the mix. Growing up in G Hall in the 80s and 90s it had a good mix of anglo , Europeans, asians, middle eastern etc. I think the issues come when 1 race becomes dominant . Multiculturalism works well when its balanced with the right mix and...
  87. N

Grew up in G Hall and it was awesome. Gone to shit the last 20yrs . To much development and infiltrated by to much diversity... Still shits on Greenacre thou..
  88. N

News Steve Georgalis talks of disappointment in Barrett not retaining him at the Bulldogs

Unlucky break but thats the NRL. Thanks for your service SG
  89. N

Katoa

Needs better passing.
  90. N

News Foran wants future sorted soon

Just get a decent hooker and alot of our half issues will be improved. Oh and no Lewis.
  91. N

We desperately need another half!!!

Cogger is the pick of the 3. He should be given a shot with Foz
  92. N

News Bachelorette to Belmore: High-profile pub barons pour millions into Bulldogs

Arthur is a good honest man. Alot of good will come of this. Check out our history when Geoff Robinson coached our under 21s in the early 90's they won the Grand Final. Arthur is there in the background celebrating with the team on the field. Basically that whole team drank in the Zoo at the...
  93. N

Combined Napa and Zelezniak value plus!

Blah blah blah. We are shit and we know it. We are just a few good players away from being competitive. Problem is we cant nail them and the losing culture has set in. We are in a big hole that the only way out is a decent topline coach and shit load of cash. Problem is cant snag the coach...
  94. N

Official Todd Greenberg steps down as NRL CEO

Finally a positive for the game. See ya later Champ. ...
  95. N

Opinion Best Bulldogs team not to win it

93 and 94 it was such a great side. Depends when ur born i reckon. Your memory always favours the era you grew up in. The 80's and 90's we were so dominant. Deserved a few premierships in the 90's. 2012 was unlucky. Had morris been awarded that try it would of changed the game,and possibly the...
  96. N

Nine goes Nuclear on NRL & Greenberg

In all honesty im a fan of dogs first and foremost. Have been since i can remember. Since i was 3 or 4 watching all the victories in the 80's success in the 90's and then after. I lived and breathed rugby league my whole life and played at a reasonably high level when younger. Am i a fan of...
  97. N

Nine goes Nuclear on NRL & Greenberg

Hopefully the NRL fold they are poor custodians of the game. Rugby league is probaly the most tv markable sport in Australia. How they cant make a decent profit is disgraceful. Let them fold. Rugby league and the viable clubs will survive. Dogs will survive.