Search results

1. ddt192

Bray Wyatt Dead at 36.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alfredkonuwa/2023/08/24/bray-wyatt-shockingly-passes-away/amp/ Sad day for wrestling fans …. REST IN PEACE BRAY WYATT
  2. ddt192

Reni & The General

3. ddt192

NRL 2022: Judiciary system overhauled; Match Review Committee, charges, suspensions

The ARLC has overhauled the charges and penalties system, meaning every player will begin the 2022 season with a clean slate. Under the new changes, which will become effective from Round 1, player records will reset on a rolling 12-month period since their last offence. All Grade 1 offences...
  4. ddt192

News Return of The Bears?

The Bears have bold comeback plans in a bid to become the NRL’s next expansion, possibly side as soon as 2025. The Dolphins were handed the NRL’s 17th licence earlier this month, beating out southeast Queensland rival bids the Jets and Firehawks. The NRL has indicated expansion in the...
  5. ddt192

RFM Interview

GO RAY RAY
  6. ddt192

Insights With Gus

7. ddt192

Custom Titles

Does anyone know how to get custom titles for our names on TK? I noticed some users have them and some don’t. Does anyone have any clue at all?
  8. ddt192

News Ex NRL Prop Back Down Under

Huddersfield have released former Warriors, Knights and Broncos prop James Gavet who is returning to Australia. The 31-year-old prop played 21 games in the Super League but could now become a late option for a club looking to fill their roster before the August 1 deadline. “He’s going to be...
  9. ddt192

News Changes coming at ‘putrid’ Raiders

Canberra coach Ricky Stuart has some big decisions to make after his awful season hit a new low on Saturday. The Raiders were thumped 44-6 by Gold Coast in the nation’s capital. The coach took aim at some ordinary defence from his troops. “We were outplayed,” Stuart said. “It’s...
  10. ddt192

News Cade Cust anyone?

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/mole-manly-sea-eagles-contracts-broncos-john-asiata-injury/75b7ffa2-bc28-44b0-9e6a-4723b3f68913
  11. ddt192

News Segeyaro drugs ban reduced by NRL Anti-Doping Tribunal

Former Papuan New Guinean international James Segeyaro will be free to resume his playing career in June after he was handed a 20-month suspension by the NRL Anti-Doping Tribunal. Chaired by the Ian Callinan AC QC with panellists Dr Sharron Flahive and Sean Garlick, the triubnal found Segeyaro...
  12. ddt192

Cogger to Giants

Super League club Huddersfield are nearing a deal for former Bulldogs and Knights halfback Jack Cogger. The playmaker, 23, is expected to sign a one-year contract with an option in his favour for a second. He is likely to play alongside Aiden Sezer in the halves. Cogger, who was 18 try...
  13. ddt192

News Albert Kelly training with the Gronkos

SHOCK CONTENDER FOR BRONCOS HALFBACK ROLE The Broncos will have hot competition for halves positions next season after former Titans and Sharks playmaker Albert Kelly joined the club. Wide World of Sports reported Kelly has signed a train and trial contract with the Broncos after fronting...
  14. ddt192

News Gareth Widdop

Just seen on NRL 360 Widdop looking to return to Dragqueens in a swap deal for Corey Norman.
  15. ddt192

Okay which one of you dissed Dean Pay?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVGeDaBFVj/?igshid=m80a7bbmpeld
  16. ddt192

Hoppa Top Dog?

Will Hopoate has claimed the 2019 Dr George Peponis Bulldogs player of the year. I'm alright with it tbh but the question I wanna ask is how do the kennel feel about this? Lol
  17. ddt192

Pay Not interested in Cooper Cronk

New Canterbury coach Dean Pay has ruled out signing departing Melbourne champion Cooper Cronk. Queensland and Australia halfback Cronk is yet to reveal his NRL future ahead of moving to Sydney this off-season. But his starring role in the Storm's grand final win over North Queensland on Sunday...
  18. ddt192

Mbye Fullback or nah ?

This is my first proper thread on here guys so go easy on me ay ? Lol Seriously though IMHO I think Mbye should play fb next year or at least get a crack at it dont you think ? -SPEED -acceleration off the mark -decent passing game -prime age soon -barely have to kick -played fb in younger...
  19. ddt192

Former Bulldog Corey Thompson set to make NRL return

Former Bulldogs winger Corey Thompson is set to return to the NRL next season after activating a release clause in his contract with the Widnes Vikings. Thompson joined Widnes from Canterbury Bulldogs in 2016 and was their leading try scorer in his debut season. Although there has been no...