Search results

1. finchie

News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

they don’t have to be off contract It’s all hinging on one domino to fall
  2. finchie

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

I really really wanted knockonbur to work as a middle but after his piss poor cream puff attempt on Ben hunt under the sticks last game I’m off him totally. Instead of coming in and cleaning a halfback up looking to offload he came in and caressed his arm and fixed Ben hunts hair!!! nek minit...
  3. finchie

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

The estimated recovery time frame is from the date of injury Not from the date the report is posted He was injured in round 7 3 weeks Round 10 available just showing eg
  4. finchie

News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

Hasn’t that dog face mutt negative Nancy Steve Crawley charged his tune pretty quick Last season he was flanagans biggest fan Now he’s asking why manly would sign him lol What a mutt
  5. finchie

The don’t really want to release him without a player swap and proper finances paid
  6. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

I can give u one thing Shuester doesn’t want to be at manly not saying he’s coming to the dogs but if he leaves the entire dominoes will fall into place if you know what I mean
  7. finchie

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Dragons Game Day Thread

I wonder why averillo got early ball , quality ball and ball in space this arvo Hmmm I wonder what it could’ve been
  8. finchie

If he can limit his penalties and dropped ball he’s a decent player Needs consistency
  9. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

One of each
  10. finchie

I hate grant atkins Actually I hate all refs Who am I kidding
  11. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

No it’s based around finances and who pays what
  12. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

It’s not been mentioned
  13. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

I’ve been smashed with inboxes I had to take the post down I just wanted to lift us members hopes It’s still in pipeline Wait til Thursday hopefully
  14. finchie

News ‘He’s ready’: Calls grows louder for Dogs to debut teen freak as Flanagan faces ‘tough road back’

In a perfect world he’d be debuting alongside fox, kikau, thompson, pele, davey, Kiraz etc however there is no time like the present and with the ex halfbacks lack of creativity and attack it was always time for ko6 he will give our team the element of surprise and imo he’s a lot better than...
  15. finchie

Oloapu, is he ready?

He’s prob not ready for fg and to debut in a weakened side but he’s a hellavu better player than the guy he will replace hope that puts things into perspective
  16. finchie

Team lists will be wed 4pm
  17. finchie

I did say verse dragons or Infront of his family and relatives in Brisbane magic round
  18. finchie

Official Round 8 - Bulldog v Shark - Team List + Match Discussion

A shit topine is still 10 x the player knockonbur will ever be not once this season has topine played in the forwards due to our game day injuries Always been sent to cover centre Well he ain’t a centre and he can’t be judged on that
  19. finchie

How’s that been working for us my bro ?
  20. finchie

Are we done with the Knockonbur experiment in the forwards yet or ? Big body my arse how many tackles did he miss and what was his big body impact we have sam Hughes, Skelton and topine avail now
  21. finchie

How good was okinkhara in the middle lol How good was old mate burns at right wing How good was reserve grader drop nuts casey on left wing How good was right centre alomoti at left centre How good was rfm sitting on the bench for 30-40 mins How good was suttons ball control And we haven’t...
  22. finchie

Hence should’ve never given him the captaincy
  23. finchie

How good has burns and okinkhara been
  24. finchie

Have we let in 30 points in 4 games in a row?
  25. finchie

Brilliant addition burns has been
  26. finchie

Move alomotis to the fcuking right or get him off He’s not a left centre
  27. finchie

We take the field with 12 again Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy
  28. finchie

Makes Jarrod hickey look like Payne haas
  29. finchie

Opinion Burton's move to 7 is actually a demotion of Mahoney, not Flanagan

I’ll remind u before magic round Or happy to have a little waiger on it If Karl debuts then you get banned for a month If he doesn’t then I’ll leave for 2
  30. finchie

100000000% why are players playing out of position Don’t give me this trialling players in diff positions shit How about win the fcuking game papalii should be fb Khaled should be 6 Karl should be 7 tanner should be in the trash bin
  31. finchie

I’d rather play with 12 then ever play that muppet weak cream puff tanner He’s the worst player on the field in Nsw cup Absolutely terrible player
  32. finchie

News DOGS LOCK PRESTON IN KENNEL

Called it after viewing one training session Very polite humble respectful kid Gave 100% attention to trainers and all his exercises and drills Looked like he wanted to be there and that he had a point to prove suck eggs rooster pansies U let a good’in go for butcher flops and drop nuts sitili
  33. finchie

Opinion Burton's move to 7 is actually a demotion of Mahoney, not Flanagan

I’m pretty confident if Karl doesn’t debut next week hel 100% debut at magic round on home soil (Brisbane) Infront of his entire family and relos, friends etc.
  34. finchie

Nah that’s pretty spot on my bro
  35. finchie

The wet and bad conditions ain’t helping his cause My hunch is 18th man this week and debut next week if we get towelled up
  36. finchie

I’m all for his attacking prowess but not too fond of his tackle tech Hope he’s sorted that out my bro
  37. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

It’s not ko6 Ko6 has different hairstyle
  38. finchie

K. Rajab posted last night on insta a pic of him and Karl hugging and captioned it my bro with emojis just teasing you guys some more My info as of now Averillo out Skelton in olaupu is 50/50 burns cleared to play davey 50/50
  39. finchie

Spewing Franklin pele wasn’t fit to play his old side How awesome a 1, 2 punch of tpj and pele at full steam also ciraldo clearly stated on nrl 360 that topine would play the utility (#14) role this week so I’m thinking Reynolds 6 Burton 7 Topine 14 Olaupu 18th man getting him in the middle of...
  40. finchie

Gold fudging gold post I like !!!!
  41. finchie

Correct Captains run 24 hour team list on Friday night
  42. finchie

Your very close to being on the money Mind u averillo, burns and davey in massive doubt so it’s a wait and see right up until end of captains run
  43. finchie

News Bulldogs v Sharks: Burns set for return; Fitzy to stick solid

Expect one surprise if my source is on the money Nothing major But hearing a selection surprise might be on the cards And no it wasn’t Karl that was forwarded to me
  44. finchie

News Josh Addo-Carr Set For Quick Return As $4 million worth of Bulldogs talent sidelined

They’re going with Campbell graham and Brian to’o As soon as the nsw scum media have a hard on over a player johns , Alexander, and co jump on the bandwagon and select said player I appreciate Campbell is a solid player but he sure isn’t no fox
  45. finchie

News Josh Addo-Carr Set For Quick Return As $4 million worth of Bulldogs talent sidelined

These muppet reporters just regurgitated everything I said and quoted here last night after I spoke to fox at the ground. He said he will be back in 4 weeks after missing this week. He was in a moon boot but said there was no pain and that now it was all about his rehab and healing powers
  46. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

Fudge he’s lightning and can finish
  47. finchie

ENOUGH!!!!

Especially after a loss to our arch enemies sir !
  48. finchie

Team next week.

Right side of Hynes, nikora, ramien and katoa to all score 2 tries each
  49. finchie

Team next week.

Straight swap Our nsw cup team in First grade and I use the word “fg” loosely out Khaled and Karl put on a clinic today Some touches from both were sublime and something flanacrap would only dream of
  50. finchie

ENOUGH!!!!

Jock madden or Schneider or even bray Trindall
  51. finchie

ENOUGH!!!!

Jock madden Tyson gambke Cooper johns Brad schneidder Bray Trindall Kodi Nikorima J pezet
  52. finchie

ENOUGH!!!!

Ur a troll Go away u bored kent
  53. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

Kiraz 3 weeks hopefully Skelton and Blake Wilson are tearing up Nsw cup
  54. finchie

Official Round 7 - Bulldog v Eel - Team List + Match Discussion

Exactly Zero zero vision Zero skill Zero footy nouse Get rid of the kent
  55. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

Spoke to the fox outside the stadium He’s ahead of time and is out for 6 weeks not 8 So back in 5 rounds
  56. finchie

ENOUGH!!!!

Gold Excellent point my friend take it as gospel 50% of the squad detest flanacrap with a passion the buck stops with the coach and halfback He isn’t a halfbacks arse hole
  57. finchie

ENOUGH!!!!

He should’ve went ages ago I hated barret with a passion but the one correct decision he made was dump that piece of trash to reserve grade where he belongs
  58. finchie

Official Gus on Twitter

By this rate The team is done How many out is that now ???
  59. finchie

For this game now Move burton to centre Get Reynolds on
  60. finchie

Not blaming the little scum for our loss blaming him for our inept attack
  61. finchie

It is pathetic and painful to see how bad flanacrap is in attack 3 times in this half we have a 3 on 1 and he hits the lead runner It’s sooo bad I’m watching from a corporate box on the half way line and it opens up yet he continues to play negative and hit the wrong runner we are losing...
  62. finchie

Don’t like him in a blue and white jersey skelton vs dunster would’ve been awesome and an easier initiation for Skelton into grade
  63. finchie

Post of the year already !!!
  64. finchie

11. Wadell 12. Preston 13. Rfm but most likely 11. Rfm 12. Preston 13. Sutton
  65. finchie

Pics of Sydney Sweeney or it didn’t happen
  66. finchie

Kikau training injury

Hence they let him go The guy thinks it sas army week every session
  67. finchie

Kikau training injury

Tpj happened at training too as was daveys head knocks
  68. finchie

Kikau training injury

They don’t need to train this much or this intense the body needs rest and time to recover and repair itself As humans we are not machines ffs Travis touma was flicked from the roosters because they believed their retched run of injuries in 2020/21 was partly on him. We either have a fat lazy...
  69. finchie

Kikau training injury

How do is it possible they bash and injure themself at training yet play like pansies and get dominated on game day like stop the intense bs unnecessary contact it’s clearly not working
  70. finchie

Kikau training injury

He’s out for 12 weeks
  71. finchie

News Team Tips Bulldogs team vs Parramatta

Or go Averillo left wing Kiraz right centre and Skelton vs sivo Wow
  72. finchie

News Team Tips Bulldogs team vs Parramatta

I was 99% sure and told ciraldo was going with burns on the wing but after watching todays tigpies and parra scum game I think Skelton would demolish Hayze dunster. It would be a friendlier opponent to ease Skelton into fg Both junior tapua and asi kepoa made dunster look second rate. be bold...
  73. finchie

Rd 7 Vs Eel

Exactly Really saw evidence of this in todays tigers eels game That big kid winger junior tupou gave dunster a bath both he and kepoa Maybe that might swap ciraldo’s decision Skelton would own dunster in size and explosiveness
  74. finchie

Rd 7 Vs Eel

6 rounds hahahahahahah Ur being way too polite he hasn’t offered anything in 2.5 years
  75. finchie

Rd 7 Vs Eel

No my bro He won’t be in the side
  76. finchie

Rd 7 Vs Eel

Braidon one hammy one knee burns will be left wing Cop the tip olaupu wont be starting 7 tpj will be picked on the bench hopefully Preston can keep his starting role and shore up that right edge
  77. finchie

Rd 7 Vs Eel

We can’t have knockonbur defending outside alomoti on the left at all Sorry it has to be said Either move averillo to left wing and Skelton right centre/wing with Kiraz
  78. finchie

Rd 7 Vs Eel

Reynolds can’t be anywhere near fg ever again The novelty factor has wore thin and he’s a passenger out there don’t know what flanacrap has to do to get dropped
  79. finchie

HipDrop Insanity

You can’t penalise a player/tackler everytime an opposing player gets hurt in a tackle It’s a fcuking contact sport it’s not oztag nor touch footy
  80. finchie

HipDrop Insanity

Ban the sad arse lame attention seeking loser
  81. finchie

HipDrop Insanity

James graham blows up on triple m with girds
  82. finchie

Cooper Conk

Just my opinionnbro Went from one stacked team to another
  83. finchie

Cooper Conk

Nothing but a little pussy whipped pig scum of a commentator who rode of the coat tails of the real big 3 being smith slater and inglis Even I’d look like a superstar half if I had cam feeding me the ball , slater on my inside and Inglis on my outside left
  84. finchie

HipDrop Insanity

Ban this fwit asap He grabs the ball for a strip
  85. finchie

HipDrop Insanity

It’s not a hip drop my brother Far from it It was a disgraceful call if the weak cat didn’t get injured they’d never even know
  86. finchie

HipDrop Insanity

It was NOT a fcuking hip slut drop
  87. finchie

HipDrop Insanity

How the fcuk is it a hip drop when he’s making a play for a strip and doesn’t even land on the back of his legs with his weight He barely touches his foot Wasn’t trying to stop him he was trying to strip the ball!!!! they better contest it
  88. finchie

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Wouldn’t it of been more beneficial to have davey and topine share the duties I understand davey isn’t match fit per say but surely the work he put in offseason would still be there and with topine could get thru the game easy Hoffman is too small marking up against keon kolo
  89. finchie

Won’t be a close game that’s for sure Hope the rlpa muppets are happy
  90. finchie

Hearing Preston is out Topine to start left edge Hoffman onto bench
  91. finchie

Presto still in massive doubt King should be ok
  92. finchie

Opinion How much would you pay for Jack Wighton

100% agree Can the dolphins or titans offer him the position he wants ?
  93. finchie

Need a latrell or Cody walker Brain snap or send off in the first 15 Hence start Reynolds instead of flanacrap and let him niggle til he gets bashed lol