Search results

1. CBDoggies

I get excited every week

Newcastle ain’t a team to take lightly. If anyone thinks it’s a 13+ effort is wrong. Every year it’s getting harder to compete as the shitter teams are getting stronger. These days it’s all about attitude as talent isn’t much of an issue anymore with any team in the comp. Let’s hope the boys...
  2. CBDoggies

Super proud tonight

That’s all on Ciro… you don’t play a kid that young with the game on the line in the middle. Anyway live and learn…. We really need that win next week
  3. CBDoggies

Super proud tonight

Proud but still upset. Boys looked shattered… they knew they had it in the bag and blew it cause of small mismanagement. Those 2 missed tackles from salmon on the last attacking play from Melbourne for them to score the winning try is not forgivable. Then hutch decides to run the 4th with 2min...
  4. CBDoggies

Cameron Ciraldo

Drop hutch and salmon and I’ll be happy… hutch might be an ok defender but happy for others to cover for a less ok defender and better attacker. Salmon plays to many minutes and struggles… either bench with short bursts or don’t play atall. Ashame Mann injured. Kid can play!
  5. CBDoggies

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Roosters 20+ you can’t expect to pick the same team Nd expect a different result. If we couldn’t beat a crap rabbits team we have no hope against a fit and firing roosters team. Forwards are going to steam roll us!
  6. CBDoggies

Kurt Mann is so underrated

Always liked Tracy, Mann and critta. Taffe I was a little iffy and still questionable… no idea why we signed Turpin the dud… and I’m still not sold on hutch.
  7. CBDoggies

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Dude we got done in the last 2 matches also. We barely scrapped in against parra who are rubbish… we atleast competed last year.. this year we won’t make finals atall
  8. CBDoggies

Our second halves in cup and grade has been shocking. We ain’t on the same planet as any side so far this season
  9. CBDoggies

That is the reason xerri isn’t playing grade
  10. CBDoggies

Fucking over this shit already. We are trash across the park. So much for building lower grades
  11. CBDoggies

Dead set questions need to be asked on our recruitment. We look so much worse than last year… how’s that even possible.
  12. CBDoggies

This nsw cup team is just as pathetic as our grade team.
  13. CBDoggies

How many wins will we have by round 10?

We have leaked more points in 2 games than any other side? And people are praising effort in defence for 30-50min of the game. Wow i guess these days a lot of fans are happy to watch a first grade side put effort into defence hahahaha
  14. CBDoggies

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

This is why I laugh when I hear people say it’s for betting lol… it has nothing to do with that.. we are just that crap and have been for ages the refs can get away with calls against the shitty teams and no one blinks an eye. Get a ref to ref the game for a panthers side or Melbourne etc and...
  15. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

lol so you don’t recall him saying it’ll take 2-3 years for dogs to get out of the salary cap mess and compete for a top 8 position when he signed with us? Your either lying or have memory issues. It was only end of last year he came out saying he has no idea when we will get out of this mess...
  16. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

Ohhhh so let’s get something straight here.., we were in a salary cap mess almost 3 years ago now, he has signed how many players last year and just sent them packing 1st year into there contract. Then he goes and signs has beens and utilities like hutch etc which we didn’t need in the first...
  17. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

Not confused at all.. Gus should be shown the door end of this year hence the 3 year and get out I was talking about 2nd I never said ciraldo said that… it was gus that said that in his first few interviews when he signed on with us. So yea not confused at all
  18. CBDoggies

Round 2 Press Conference

Let’s be honest I don’t think ciro is the man but today’s game was next level corruption…. In no world or universe could we have kept up with all the bullshit calls we copped tonight.
  19. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

Yes yes and yes finally someone else who is viewing the dope for what he is, Gus is a cancer… he is good for 2-3 years… rebuild lower grades get the club to a good place and let others work in top grade, I can just picture ciraldo accepting whatever gus says…. I highly dought ciraldo wanted all...
  20. CBDoggies

Round 2 Press Conference

I’m first to put up my hand that I’ve been giving it to ciraldo but about f ing time! First press conference I’ve seen him finally stick up for the team… seems like the pressure is building!
  21. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

Bloody shit isn’t it… it’s worse when your second tells you I wana go for another team… this team sucks!!! But hey let’s see Gus’s plan. Went from 2 years when we first signed him… last year it was, let me quote ‘I don’t know how long it’s gona take to get the dogs back to the winning circle’…. Joke
  22. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

I hope so also…. It’s embarrassing when your kids sees highlights of the true dogs of war and doesn’t believe we used to be a power house…. I agree with a lot of your points but I want change this year… a simple swap hutch for sexton and play a ball playing fb is a start. If our halves are bog...
  23. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

I’m not disagreeing… we always get the shit end of the stick… but what I’m saying is that it’s the same shit over and over every year no matter who we sign. Effort shouldn’t be praised… players need to be played in the right positions… we scored one try last week and one this week against a team...
  24. CBDoggies

Totally ripped off

I disagree Chris sorry man, watch the begging of last year we looked ok also and won a few games. I hate when I hear last year it would have been 40+… how do we know that. How do we know in a few games this team won’t concede 40+…. Mediocre is just accepted with dogs fans these days and it’s...
  25. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

lol really? What improvement have you seen since trials since last season? Effort? What else? Gus refused to sign any forwards blaming the market but signs 30 year old duds who are injured. Signs utility’s to play the most important positions in the team and then signs ciraldo who plays players...
  26. CBDoggies

Totally ripped off

Yep… effort is one of the first things a first grade side must have no matter what right? Applauding effort is embarrassing. We ain’t a u12s team.
  27. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

Someone with common sense… Gus craps on about juniors etc etc but the transition from juniors to grade has been abysmal! Even when we recruit decent players they tend to fall in form and go downhill. I’m sorry but Gus is the one who appointed Baz and ciraldo! When we could have easily...
  28. CBDoggies

Totally ripped off

lol it’s sad when you hear supporters cheer on effort like it’s a revelation. This club has been performing rubbish for years and we are set to have another year the same. You don’t leak 26-25 points back to back weeks and score 1 try in each game and call that improving. I’m calling it early...
  29. CBDoggies

Totally ripped off

I’d like to ask did we get 1 repeat set all game? It just seemed to me every call and I mean every call went Cronulla way. Any other team most of those tries get reviewed. How can you win against a Rort nrl system let alone shittest halves in the comp
  30. CBDoggies

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

How can you get so many inept calls against a side. Deadset the referring is atrocious
  31. CBDoggies

How many wins will we have by round 10?

If we are as you say we are with 1 win. Then scratch off this year and get ready for sackings. The only person atm who is safe is Gus. I’m a massive Gus fan but the guy should concentrate on juniors and building the lower grades as no one in the industry competes with him in that aspect. The...
  32. CBDoggies

Bright Side!!

True only so much players will give that extra 1% before they all realise it’s a losing battle. Ciraldo is stubborn with his interchanges and game play and like Trent it’ll be the end of him. Play to your players strength, don’t incorporate a type of play that elite teams play expecting them to...
  33. CBDoggies

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Mate when I watched him at panthers playing in the halves in nsw cup he carved up our side single handed. He also done ok playing in halves in Penrith. I just don’t think this is the right team for him. Doesn’t help with a coach who keeps trying to play Penrith type footy which clearly has not...
  34. CBDoggies

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

He was great trials till he fucked up in that 10 min period against sharks and hasn’t been the same since. Confidence is shot and overplaying his hand. Will def need to play nsw cup and regain his confidence cause he was a lost cause against parra
  35. CBDoggies

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Burton is a footballer. Just too young to steer a struggling side. Should have never left Penrith or moved to a storm or similar successful team to improve. He arrived here and has flat lined and hasn’t improved his game atall, the kid has all the talent in the world but unfortunately it’s gona...
  36. CBDoggies

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

I’m sorry but I’m not a fan of Richie but agree. Gus has had ample time to recruit forwards. They wouldn’t be stupid enough to think we have a forward pack to compete with any grade teams. Hell even some nsw cup teams have a bigger forward pack then us. It’s bullshit to think we are so light up...
  37. CBDoggies

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Same shit diff year, Gould is also as responsible as ciraldo. Signing utilities to play key positions and getting rid of all our big bodies to replace them with small forwards is asking for trouble. We won’t win a game this season unless the other team is having a shocker. Yes we had average...
  38. CBDoggies

Opinion Buzz on Twitter

Hey mate I’m on here often enough and read a lot of posts but I wanted to ask are you a dogs supporter? No bullshit, cause every time I read your posts it’s always so negative against the dogs?
  39. CBDoggies

News Jayden Tanner

Deadset if gus does not have an ace up his sleeves and announces a couple of big bodies then forget next season we will def be fighting for the spoon. People are saying we are thin in front row. We are far from that we are almost non existent. We are lucky to have 1-2 first grade quality front...
  40. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

gus mention anything about jac? Havnt seen any highlights or a whisper of him on social media so far since training has commenced? Am I missing something
  41. CBDoggies

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Sorry let me rephrase… I didn’t mean weak as in shitty players I meant as in strong hard running ball carriers… don’t get me wrong im loving our backline in attack but we lack the hard running type of player like a sivo in the back line. I miss the Utai days of just barging over from sheer...
  42. CBDoggies

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

We have one of the weakest outside backs in the comp by far… top that with next to no forward pack to get us up field? Wtf is going on with retention and recruitment… better hope there’s better to come or tick us off for wooden spoon favs next season!
  43. CBDoggies

Ethan Quai-Ward

I agree the issue is gus is on a 5 year contract with a 5 year option in his favour… could tanking it a little be on the cards due to being the king at the club and no one questioning him? I’m not sure as it’s prob just something I’m over thinking but for us to be in the position we are with out...
  44. CBDoggies

Ethan Quai-Ward

Mate please look at Penrith and what he done. He could never manage a playing roster! He is a king at building the junior base and getting a club out of crap for the future but from what I have seen in the past and currently here at the dogs is that he does stupid shit like making rfm club...
  45. CBDoggies

Official Lets Trot Show (Fox and Mansour Podcast)

Good on jac for doing what he is doing but if he has another average year in 2024 I expect the club to fuck him off and his stupid social media crap. Respected him for a long time but the cash videos and shit he posts up these days reminds me of a try hard gangster… the **** is losing his mind...
  46. CBDoggies

Opinion Update on Signings

So like the other thread here any updates on signings? Or the only announcement is letting go some players and moving potter to nsw cup coach? Anything else I’ve missed?
  47. CBDoggies

Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

So I came to see a blood bath and yet to see a single announcement lol… beauty we are looking sweet for 2024 bring it on…. NOT!
  48. CBDoggies

Ethan Quai-Ward

I’m on the Gus train myself but I’m also getting to the point where I’m on the fence atm. I do not see much positives coming from the 2 years he has been here in relation to grade results. Yes I’m happy he is building the junior base but before he arrived he told everyone it’ll be 2 years before...
  49. CBDoggies

Ethan Quai-Ward

Really? So as a young player wanting a go are you willing to sign with the dogs atm knowing you can get a tap on the shoulder at any time. Contract or no contract? I’m not saying in this instance it’s the wrong move as I didn’t rate him but what I’m saying is you are dragging your credentials...
  50. CBDoggies

Ethan Quai-Ward

When does gus or any of the recruitment get the blame for signing so many players for majority of them to be let go the year after cause they are duds. I’m sorry you can’t keep signing potential and try fluke one. People need to be asking questions on who is making all these decisions and if...
  51. CBDoggies

Official Corey Waddell should win the Doc George Peponis player of the year award

I don’t see why he wouldn’t be offered a one year extension he was one of our best and that’s saying something. He can cover in the middle also as we have f all their even depth. He isn’t gona just walk into the manly side. Anyway hope some decent replacements are announced soon
  52. CBDoggies

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

Has anyone heard this dope talk? He can’t string 2 sentences together! Whoever listens to anything he says is just as dumb….
  53. CBDoggies

Bulldogs Jersey Flegg - We are the CHAMPIONS!!!

The last time we won the jersey flegg was the times we had Thurston and sonny…. Could be a repeat of good times ahead I hope.
  54. CBDoggies

Some nsw rugby league page on Facebook. Can’t remember the actual name of the page
  55. CBDoggies

Blake Wilson

Who’s Cody parry? Any good?
  56. CBDoggies

War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

I’ve got no issue with him going. The only time I’d raise a question and be worried is if these juniors go on to other clubs and become stars. Or very good footballers. Then questions need to be asked.
  57. CBDoggies

Blake Wilson

Sorry don’t swing that way but each to their own hhahaha unless your a female hahaha
  58. CBDoggies

Blake Wilson

Yes he is a little raw but what do people expect? A superstar instantly… he has every attribute a gun footballer can have early on in his grade year.. he has speed, strength and footy smarts… mark my words this kid will be a gun wing/fullback in the near future
  59. CBDoggies

Blake Wilson

This kid needs to be in the blue and white. I rate him up there and could potentially be our fb for a long time. Yes we have a couple of gun juniors who can slot into the 1 but if we let this guy go I think we will regret it. Has he signed on for a top 30 spot next year?
  60. CBDoggies

News Bulldogs set for signing spree as Gould’s hit list revealed amid clean-out: Transfer Whispers

After watching these final series atm we might as well sign ex retired players… we are in no chance even remotely close to putting a competitive team for 2024. We are going to get ass raped in every game with our current front row.
  61. CBDoggies

Just watched it. No joke like watching young Penrith players playing. Unbelievable speed In the ruck and commitment in both defence and attack. Gona be hard to stop if they play like that in the gf.
  62. CBDoggies

Jake Turpin

Wow
  63. CBDoggies

Jake Turpin

Everyone has a point here but it’s kinda sad how the name calling gets thrown around. Relax guys it’s footy talk not life or death! I agree with people saying and Ciro wouldn’t know about players being lazy etc etc but I also agree that gus has stuffed up a shit load of recent signings and I’m...
  64. CBDoggies

Jake Turpin

Agree but we need front rowers. We basically have 2 front rowers in the top 30… what are they going to play up front all midgets?
  65. CBDoggies

Jake Turpin

Wtf is going on. Yes we need depth but fuck me dead what’s with all the utility signings
  66. CBDoggies

Opinion Maybe I missed something

There has to be a reason why he was first picked at the start then after injury he never was given another chance and then just fucked off to Newcastle? Something is happening behind closed doors that we ain’t getting told of. I’m hoping it is what it is and they are just getting rid of the dud...
  67. CBDoggies

Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

Each to their own but what id love to know is, woukd Davey come out and respond to graham? Or is he just gona stay quiet and let it pass? Gona get interesting!
  68. CBDoggies

Opinion Recruitment targets

Put it this way. We don’t sign any forwards then expect another year of the same bs!
  69. CBDoggies

CC presser vs titans.

I’m convinced… gus must be giving him some bloody good crack to smoke!
  70. CBDoggies

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

If the club RE signs Alamoti I’m not watching a single game next year. Dead set dog shit brains
  71. CBDoggies

My thoughts...

Look I’m trying to stay positive but I think there’s more to it then just player unrest, we will all find out in due time but I’m hoping it’s all exactly what we are being fed and not being blindsided….I really do hope Ciro can turn things around as another coach is not the answer but I have a...
  72. CBDoggies

The Lucky Wins

I’d prefer to win by 1 then get thrashed by 40 every week
  73. CBDoggies

How will our beloved club fare in 2024.

Without forwards Weill struggle to not get the spoon next year.
  74. CBDoggies

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

Yep hence why I don’t get why everyone is believing everything they are hearing. The unrest through the whole club starting from nsw cup all the way to grade is not a soft cock issue…. There is a lot more that’s going on behind closed doors we are not getting told. Gus is very smart when it...
  75. CBDoggies

News ‘It was pretty ordinary’: Bulldogs players break ranks over Ciraldo’s ‘shark bait’ punishment

You know what kills me and people all fail to see… I understand Ciro has to come out and defend the club and himself and now the players are the ones looking like the sooks but has anyone else thought wtf is going on with every other single player? Besides Preston, wadell and maybe a couple...
  76. CBDoggies

It could be the same negative comments and could be repetitive but don’t you think there’s how many people on this forum? You either have an opinion that’s like yours or it isn’t. Ofcourse you’re going to hear the same shit over and over. A little obvious when everyone wants to express their...
  77. CBDoggies

News Bought the wrong players’: Embarrassing vision shows Bulldogs ‘cutting corners’

Either way we are going around in circles… whatever is happening wether anyone wants Ciro or gus there has no choice but to wait and see what happens, they ain’t going anywhere any time soon. Especially when your signed on a 5 year $900k a year contract plus 5 years in your favour… this rebuild...
  78. CBDoggies

Opinion Changes for 2024

Never said he wasn’t, I’m talking from what I’m seeing from the outside, you can’t push the agenda if a rebuild and ignore the main goal… to compete!
  79. CBDoggies

Bulldogs player walks out

Massive face palm this club has become…. My god! One of 2 things…. Either Ciro and Gus have gone too far and pushed the work load way to hard or the players are soft Wankers who have been riding this club for a cheque for years. Either one this shit needs to get sorted fast cause if I was a...
  80. CBDoggies

News Bought the wrong players’: Embarrassing vision shows Bulldogs ‘cutting corners’

Look I also understand where you are coming from. But this is my view…. The club gave some hope to the players with all the bs lovey connection bs they Brain washed them into. Then as the year went on with injuries true colours came out and players who should have been picked kept getting over...
  81. CBDoggies

Opinion Changes for 2024

Yep I used to think so until he admitted it’s a lot harder then he ever thought and then admits he can’t wait till season is over like wtf?
  82. CBDoggies

If you don’t like the fact people have different opinions to yours then maybe you shouldn’t be on a PUBLIC forum? Food for thought yea?
  83. CBDoggies

Ok so nsw cup players didn’t set the world on fire but the coach decides he sticks with the same crap team after he blasts the effort in the post match conference!!!! That will do me the **** shows he has no idea… what’s the definition of insanity? Throw Wilson at the back and Perham wing…...
  84. CBDoggies

What kills me is Ciro comes out post match and blasts the players for not having a go. Then names the same exact players for the following week. The guy deserves everything he is coping!
  85. CBDoggies

Burton is not worth big dollars

Burton, Mahoney, jac and to a certain extent kiks have all declined massively. This surly is a coaching problem. Ciro looks to have lost the leaders in the group and I have a feeling most of those players are part of the unsettled players in the club. Don’t be surprised if one or 2 of our...
  86. CBDoggies

Opinion Changes for 2024

I’m glad you do. And I hope you’re right cause I was the same until a few weeks ago when I heard gus talk on 100% footy. In short he basically said we won’t see success for years to come until juniors develop hahahah what a load of bs! So what he is trying tk tell us is, expect failure for a few...
  87. CBDoggies

It’s beyond a joke how many so called fans are sheep to the bs that keeps getting told by gus and co from the club…. I said it when we first signed gus.. his words were it’s gona take time bla bla bla… but yet we get worse every week. The time he has been here we have gotten worse and not just a...
  88. CBDoggies

Not having a go at you but please save the optimism! The club presented the best possible image for them to start getting rid of those players within a few weeks of the season. What kind of confidence does that instil to the playing group? Talk it up, sign them to top 30 then just start...
  89. CBDoggies

Wouldn’t surprise me if both of them are part of the ones whinging!
  90. CBDoggies

So over this pathetic club and anyone who runs it. At one stage there was light at the end of the tunnel… all the bs videos at the end of pre season and so called unity bull crap! Pathetic and embarrassing…. Anyone involved in the club needs to be held responsible and dealt with… bloody shambles!!!
  91. CBDoggies

Opinion Changes for 2024

I agree get rid of the 2023 fox… if we can’t get back the fox we signed from storm next year they need to move him on. Footy seems to be the last thing in his mind these days.
  92. CBDoggies

Presser vs Manly...

I’m sorry coach but clearly it’s something your coaching staff is going. I’ve never seen a bunch of superstars decline like ours. Jac, Burton, Mahoney and some what kiks today all just look way out of depth. No hunger, stupid mistakes, no commitment and no care. It’s like they are all giving the...
  93. CBDoggies

Official Gus on Twitter

What’s with the wadell hate? The guy has been fantastic this year. I reckon our best forward all year
  94. CBDoggies

Is Burton immune from being dropped?

I think it’s a whole mix of things. He is trying to hard, he is over playing his hand, he is trying to create things as he doesn’t have faith in his halves??? Either way what he is doing is plain stupid! It hasn’t worked all year so refine your game and just play your role. I can’t remember the...
  95. CBDoggies

I agree but the thing is he isn’t getting coached like he should and that’s on all the staff and coaches. As I said previously they don’t care and effort is of minimal use at this club. If ciraldo wants to be taken seriously then show some balls and drop big name players to show an example...
  96. CBDoggies

The kid is a good player. He is footy smart but the club and what’s happening is destroying his confidence. Look at Mahoney and how much he meant to parra, they won’t make the 8 without him bjt with us he does the dumbest shit I’ve ever seen. It’s like the big name players can get out there and...
  97. CBDoggies

Great footy player. Worst 6 in the game atm. Any 6 in any other team is outplaying him in all aspects of the game. The kid needs to either be dropped to bring back the hunger or change positions. I said earlier this week to give him till mid next year but he is getting worse every game.