Search results

1. Trendsetter

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Bloke couldn't make a tackle without tearing 5 muscles and dislocating three joints at the Dogs, all of a sudden he's making our defence look non-existent. What a fucking joke.
  2. Trendsetter

Official Hooking Rajab

He was hooked because he was essentially out there defending by himself. CC couldn't take Okunbor and Alamoti off, so his only option to protect Rajab from getting injured and run over the top of, was to hook him. Unfortunately for the kid, it looks like he was benched because of his...
  3. Trendsetter

Rugby League World Cup - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

This 2 meter long in-goal is doing my head in. I'm seriously expecting someone to over run it before they get a chance to ground the ball
  4. Trendsetter

6 again on tackle 0.. [emoji2357]
  5. Trendsetter

Doesn't even matter, they changed it to please the indigenous players, who still refuse to sing it. [emoji1787]
  6. Trendsetter

2022 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

10mins left.. plenty of time for Cody or fatboy to do something stupid
  7. Trendsetter

2022 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Has Johnston run the ball at all?
  8. Trendsetter

2022 State of Origin Game 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Channel 9 just lost majority of Qld viewers the second Cleary crossed for that second one.
  9. Trendsetter

No interference? Does cleary has three fucking hands now?
  10. Trendsetter

Still doesn't justify his spot over JAC. My granddad could have caught that ball and ran through that hole.
  11. Trendsetter

Qlds first try came off the same pass. What's the problem?
  12. Trendsetter

News Phil Gould should call off the search - the Bulldogs have found their new head coach

He already made it clear that he doesn't want the head coach role when he stepped in as interim. What a waste of an article.
  13. Trendsetter

Rumour Dolphins to Poach Bulldogs Star

"Bulldogs star.." Misleading from the get-go. Should have be, "Finally, some relief for bulldogs fans.."
  14. Trendsetter

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs v Tigers

Fucking donkeys doing the usual shit. Show up after they've already lost the game and scramble to try and win.
  15. Trendsetter

No hands between the legs. King pushed his upper body down as Schoupp lifted his lower body. There was no malice in it.
  16. Trendsetter

Time to 3D print a little Okunbor statue just so I can spit on the **** everytime I walk past. It's Tony f.cking Williams all over again.
  17. Trendsetter

Official Round 9 v Raiders Match Discussion

I lost my job last Friday.. and it was still a better start to the weekend than this bullshit.
  18. Trendsetter

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

Wasn't it $7 on sportsbet? Why so low on TAB?
  19. Trendsetter

If that isn't clear cut indication that the officials will blatantly disregard black and white rules against the bulldogs, I don't know what the fuck is. "In our opinion, Burton.............." Burton what? Burton was impeded and not given every chance to make the tackle? Apparently not, because...
  20. Trendsetter

I wonder if these donkeys have trained to last longer than 10 mins after the break. Otherwise, we're in for another very long second half.
  21. Trendsetter

2022 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How the fuck they got to the point that they were able to milk that bullshit penalty is beyond me. Lodge and Masila should have both been sent to the bin for elbows to the face. Which would have change the course of the game. The refereeing was worse than my first marriage.
  22. Trendsetter

2022 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Just tuned in, What the actual f*ck is happening? I captained cleary just before the game, expecting atleast 100 points on supercoach and the bloke is sitting on 9 at half time [emoji2955] Has he even touched the ball?
  23. Trendsetter

Opinion Jackson not at the Press Conference.

Dementia kicked in and he wondered off, on his way to the conference room. Probably still walking around ground right now.
  24. Trendsetter

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Never thought I'd say this, but TPJ really deserves a better squad around him. Any other fullback would be following him everytime he had the ball, waiting for the inevitable offload that's coming. These fucksticks never anticipate an offload, everyone just stands around waiting for someone...
  25. Trendsetter

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

Seriously, this is cruel. We can only tolerate watching one dumbc*nt at a time.. Baz can't have JMK and Okunbor on the field at the same time, it's fucking torture. I'd stick my d*ck in a bee hive if it meant I'd never have to see those two put on a dogs jersey ever again.
  26. Trendsetter

Official Round 6 v Rabbitohs Match Discussion

Not a second with the ball since donkey was sin binned. [emoji2357]
  27. Trendsetter

Patolo seen an easy opportunity to flatten a guy and open up a gap the size of bankstown. Stupid knt.
  28. Trendsetter

Probably play better now with this clown off.
  29. Trendsetter

Did he just say "Jake aloevera"? [emoji2955]
  30. Trendsetter

Didn't that go straight through his arms?
  31. Trendsetter

Never touches the ground. Fair call.
  32. Trendsetter

Ayri b JMK. This donkey has the slowest service on the planet. He literally sets up our forwards to get absolutely hammered by the time he passes to them. Just pick it up and pass you f*ckstain. Why waste time taking a step forward or sideways???
  33. Trendsetter

Yes. 100%. If he offloaded, Sutton would have called it back.
  34. Trendsetter

2022 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

His own player pushes him to fall back which causes him into a crusher position, and they still get the penalty. [emoji2357] what a f.cking joke this game has become.
  35. Trendsetter

Official Round 4 v Storm Match Discussion

What a great game. I was starting to miss the old bulldogs we've become so accustomed to. You know your team are a bunch of shit c*nuts when the opposition hooker would rather kick it out on the last just to give himself a breather, than scoring another easy try that was inevitable if Munster...
  36. Trendsetter

Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

We deserve to lose since Baz can't see the most obvious weaknesses in our team and then refuses to make changes until it's too late.
  37. Trendsetter

Manly players 5 meters in before the ball is even played. Come on! Do the refs think everyone is blind?
  38. Trendsetter

Imagine opening up their left side, shifting the ball that way and then watching Josh jackson get the ball and run it back to the centre and taking a hit up. FFS!!!! are we that fucking retarded??????
  39. Trendsetter

Naden... the new Cobbo.
  40. Trendsetter

If they score here, we lose 100%
  41. Trendsetter

Fucking Jahash
  42. Trendsetter

On the bright side, this is the longest he's gone without being put on report.
  43. Trendsetter

Fuck me dead! Has Naden passed to JAC ever?
  44. Trendsetter

To be fair, Okunbor would have never made that try saver tackle on Turbo.
  45. Trendsetter

Who hates BBO? Why would anyone prefer JMK over BBO??? surely not...
  46. Trendsetter

Is Kayo fucking up for anyone else?
  47. Trendsetter

AHHHH! DCE! In your ass!
  48. Trendsetter

It's a shame that the score line does not reflect how well we are dominating.
  49. Trendsetter

Nah, Okunbor wouldn't have tripped, he would have run along side Garrick without even attempting to tackle him.
  50. Trendsetter

There's absolutely no fucking need to try and slow them down with dumb shit like this.
  51. Trendsetter

Yes. Yes I do. Because we'll win more without him in the end.
  52. Trendsetter

Won't feel so bad if we lose (hope fucking not!), but not having to see Okunbor on the field has made my weekend already! FUCK YEAH!!!!!
  53. Trendsetter

2022 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Has Hamiso taken more than 1 hit up? bloke doesn't look like he wants to take on the line at all
  54. Trendsetter

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Feels like Nanai is going to score more than Haas, Staggs and Hammer combined.
  55. Trendsetter

News ‘You can’t do that’: Barrett demands answers over ‘contentious’ Broncos tries

What's even more odd, is the fact they were so quick to call held when JAC and someone else were driving the broncos player towards the touch line, even though there was no stop in momentum. How exactly can you call held on a play were the tackle hasn't been complete, yet allow a strip after a...
  56. Trendsetter

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

I'm glad I missed the first half of this game... because if I had to watch Okunbor run along side the opposition players like he was running support and cheering them on as they made a break, with no attempt to tackle them for an entire 80mins, I would have put my fucking foot through the God...
  57. Trendsetter

The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

I'm surprised how confident Dufty looked under the high ball. (I don't think he dropped any, did he?) He seems to have worked on that and his defence on the goal line was far better than what I remember it being at the Drags.
  58. Trendsetter

The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

He's the type of player that will make one mistake and have his confidence shot to shit for the rest of the game. You could seriously replace him with absolutely anybody else and not notice a difference. Imagine the lower grade boys watching this bloke on a weekly basis, whilst they try their...
  59. Trendsetter

Petrol prices

Fuck.. I just came to complain that a tank of diesel was $118 2 weeks ago and today it cost me $170... but I seem to have walked into a religious debate. Kind of feels awkward now..[emoji51]
  60. Trendsetter

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Hopefully every team plays as bad as the cowboys, we might get another win this season.
  61. Trendsetter

He was offside as fuck!!!
  62. Trendsetter

Couldn't get a repeat set if our balls depended on it. I could have taught a donkey to play the fucking violin in the amount of years this club has had to learn how to end a set ffs
  63. Trendsetter

FFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!
  64. Trendsetter

The amount of blatant forward passes I've seen from the cowboys after the play the ball, and not a single one has been pinged. This is some mind blowing bullshit.
  65. Trendsetter

"Caught on the fifth". That's pretty much the dogs motto for the last 10 years.
  66. Trendsetter

Honestly, this challenge bullshit has taken the onus of the refs to actually get calls correct. I don't understand how the bunker can't just step in and say "you got it wrong".
  67. Trendsetter

I didn't even see a stripping motion. wtf..
  68. Trendsetter

Sharks vs dogs trial

lol. the audacity to advertise a bulldogs membership during this embarrassment. I'll renew mine when Okunbor comes out publicly and apologizes to every fan for existing.
  69. Trendsetter

2021 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

With the way he's been going, anyone is a better choice
  70. Trendsetter

CHN and Okunbor de-registered

No idea who you're talking about, but Rami Malek is amazing in Mr Robot..
  71. Trendsetter

What is your job/occupation?

Waterproofer
  72. Trendsetter

Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Papalii on report for bending down to avoid the head and making a great tackle.. yet a blatantly intentional swinging arm is let go. Fuuuuuuuuck right off.
  73. Trendsetter

40? This bloke will still be playing when Brandon retires.
  74. Trendsetter

For every 4 knock on's the Cocks make, they'll blow the whistle for one.
  75. Trendsetter

Roosters getting away with murder in the ruck compared to the usual bullshit Melb get away with. I'd be surprised if the refs let Melb score more than 1 try in the game.
  76. Trendsetter

GWS into the Grand Final

First vs last would have been a 150 point thrashing :tearsofjoy: The suns where the equivalent of a bye round, but easier to get through. The only team to have put up a half decent game against Richo today would have been the Pies, but they're massive chokers. Instead of choking in the GF like...
  77. Trendsetter

GWS into the Grand Final

I like the support they showed for the bloke on debut, Dusty could have taken the shot for goal, instead he chose to set it up for Pickett, and the way they came from all over the field to hug him, shows that every single one of them plays for each other. This is how close every single player...
  78. Trendsetter

GWS into the Grand Final

In a way, yes, but the fact that GWS beat the Pies and made it to the GF is a huge achievement in itself. As embarrassing as the score line might be now, they've defeated the odds to make it this far. I think people will sit up and take a bit more notice of them in Sydney from here on forth...
  79. Trendsetter

GWS into the Grand Final

Got Dusty 3+ goals / Richo to win @ $7 Fucking booya! I really thought GWS would stay within 20-25 points, but this is fucking embarrassing. Not even worth watching the 4th quarter. Tigers are getting it from end to end with zero effort and GWS haven't had an answer since the first quarter.
  80. Trendsetter

With Vunivalu out, looks like Chambers gets to start and finally gets his wish of not having to face Latrell.
  81. Trendsetter

"Dance Monkey" Very catchy song. Sounded like they went all out with the auto-tune, then I listened to the live version and she actually sounds like that.
  82. Trendsetter

Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Was that the first loss for them at their new shitty home ground?????
  83. Trendsetter

WOW. After years and years and fucking years of waiting, they've finally put in a full 80 minutes performance!!!!!!!!!! I really thought I'd end up fucking a Victoria Secret model before I ever seen these guys put in a full 80!
  84. Trendsetter

Is he seriously arguing that because it's "rugby league" players should be allowed to lead with the studs straight into another player? Bahahaha fuck right off! Even the players are as stupid as their fans!
  85. Trendsetter

On the bright side, I've got neither team to score 20. Yay fucking me!
  86. Trendsetter

Smith out for 10. DWZ gone. Jackson playing with 1 arm. If we win this, we deserve a top 8 spot just for the fuck of it.
  87. Trendsetter

fuck. I've got Sivo to score in my multi.
  88. Trendsetter

What a dickhead move by Smith. Only an absolute dumbass gets a fresh set of six and then attempts a headbutt. Absolute Jahash!
  89. Trendsetter

That's the third fucking time Brown attempted a shoulder charge, second one was on Meany in the first half, lucky for him, Meany bounced off it and kept running. How the fuck they let him get away with it until he finally hurt someone is fucking beyond me.
  90. Trendsetter

I shat myself when he got it on the 2nd.... 3 times! I thought I had blacked out and woken up on the 4th tackle.
  91. Trendsetter

Just seen some Parra supporter on Facebook complain about having to beat the refs too... *facepalm* Fuck me dead they're all a bunch of fucking idiots.
  92. Trendsetter

Round 19 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Well, after that Warriors game, I've changed channels to AFL until I can get over whatever that fuckery was. It's only going to get worse when they come out and defend the referees.
  93. Trendsetter

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Honestly though, what else do we have left to lose? We're a complete mess all over the field, and we decided to pay Foran 1mill a season to play half a dozen games per season. 150k for the only player left in the entire comp who plays with passion for our jersey and has the ability to spark...
  94. Trendsetter

Opinion josh Reynolds Discussion Thread

Surely the Tigers wouldn't be willing to pay him 500-600k to play elsewhere since there's little chance anyone is willing to give him more than 300k. 150k and use him as a utility for short bursts of time when the team start slumping and need a boost. No doubt his energy can lift a team towards...
  95. Trendsetter

Dean Pay or Mary McGregor

Can St George afford to pay out Mary and sign a new coach?
  96. Trendsetter

Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

How can they determine if a player would have scored a try from 10-20 meters out and pay a penalty try based on their opinion alone, but when a ref sends up an on-field decision as a try, and it's obvious the ball hasn't made it to the ground because it's wrapped up by the defending players...
  97. Trendsetter

Opinion What is EGLER?

Get Foxtel Now. Go halves with someone else and you can stream it on 5 devices (only 2 devices simultaneously) Find a $50 deal with Basic channels plus sports and only pay half. Works out to about the same price as Kayo this way. It's good because of On Demand. You get bored of Nextflix and...
  98. Trendsetter

Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It was Maloney. I laughed my ass off at that one, I thought he was a soccer player for a moment there with his over the top acting Frizzel really didn't make enough contact to cause him to go flying the way he did, but nonetheless, he touched him and Maloney was going to be the first to that...