Search results

1. DOGGIESSTYLE

Is Klemmer our halfback ?

I'm confused why is Klemmer always getting the ball at first receiver? Why doesn't Pay just name him in the halves
  2. DOGGIESSTYLE

3 glaring problems

That seem to never get fixed 1 - Last tackle options.. has to be worst in the comp 2 - Entire left side defence 3 - Halves not taking any control of the game Its the same thing everyweek... which makes you wonder what the fuck is pay doing at training ...3 huge problems that the coach seems...
  3. DOGGIESSTYLE

Reynolds trying to milk a penalty

Instead of putting in a good kick the stupid fuck trys to milk a penalty which cost us the match #sackdeshasler #not the refs fault we are shit
  4. DOGGIESSTYLE

What happened ??

Round 1 our forwards are punching the ball forward at speed, which in turn gave our backs a lot of space and attacking opportunities Round 2 and 3 we revert back to our forwards slowly taking hit ups from a stand still, also notice out halves barely get the ball in attack. was round 1 just a...
  5. DOGGIESSTYLE

Defending the lead

This happens every ****ing week, every time we hit the lead with all the momentum we try to defend the lead instead of continuing on with it. I'm proud of the effort and comeback but that match was ours to win.
  6. DOGGIESSTYLE

Andrew Voss: What next for Test rugby league?

What next for Test rugby league? | By Andrew Voss Andrew Voss on the form of the Kangaroos and Kiwis, Kasiano and Pritchard's heroics, a plan to grow the international game, and much more. http://www.nrl.com/what-next-for-test-rugby-league/tabid/10874/newsid/85994/default.aspx Good read...
  7. DOGGIESSTYLE

What no thread for all the stars game ?? .here we go

match thread **** its good to have the footy back !! I think indigenous all stars by 1-6
  8. DOGGIESSTYLE

New zealand vs Australia final, discussion and live thread.

Whats your prediction and bets ? hoping a close game to cap of a great tournament.
  9. DOGGIESSTYLE

England vs New Zealand live thread

Gunna be a beauty
  10. DOGGIESSTYLE

International rugby league is dead. Haven't you heard?

Came across this article thought is was a great positive story about the rugbyleague international game http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/international-rugby-league-is-dead-havent-you-heard-20141025-11bu4v.html What other things do you guys think should be done to grow the...
  11. DOGGIESSTYLE

Concussion hysteria out of control, says Newcastle coach Wayne Bennett

This guy should be the one running the nrl, the only person that makes sense. WAYNE Bennett claims the game has never been safer and has called for an end to the “hysterical” reaction to the concussion controversy as medical experts continue to conduct research into head injuries. In a...
  12. DOGGIESSTYLE

canberra raiders

Gotta feel sorry for the club and fans, so many of there upcoming stars have left the raiders to sign big money contracts elsewhere. Do you think players just don't want play for Canberra raiders or maybe the club really has some serious issues with there management and development of their...
  13. DOGGIESSTYLE

My thoughts on the game

Again our attack was predictable and unstructured, there was no real enthusiasm in attack or defence. Kicking game was horrible Pissed me off when not one player in the bulldogs team tried to even stop the field goal attempt, shows they lacked heart. Trex once again useless Mackey has...
  14. DOGGIESSTYLE

Warners twitter attack, Sports journalists piss me off !

Among the tweets, which started at approximately 4am Indian time, Warner called Craddock a "p**ck", and said they "talk s***" and branded Conn an "old fart" in an unprecedented attack that has almost certainly left the Test star's leadership aspirations in tatters. To Craddock, one tweet said...
  15. DOGGIESSTYLE

I think The players Should Apologize to channel Nine

Just kidding **** the Media ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ :whoo:
  16. DOGGIESSTYLE

BackFired

Anybody else copped alot of this **** from friends after losing to manly ? lol