Search results

1. El_Magic

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

I fucken love this album. Some of my faves this year have been Fit for an Autopsy, Immutable by Meshuggah, In Stasis from Monuments and Shrine from Bleed From Within. All been on heavy rotation
  2. El_Magic

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Fuck me dead we’re absolutely pathetic. Never thought I’d see our club on there knees like this. Barrett needs to go. We have the lineup to at least push the top 8. Clearly the coaching staff are fucked
  3. El_Magic

Official Round 4 v Storm Match Discussion

Can you point out where I suggested that ya dumb fuck? Obviously he’s better than flanno but at the moment he’s offering fuck all aside from a kick
  4. El_Magic

Burton has been fucking shithouse today. Wakeham absolutely schooling him. The **** can kick, that’s all he’s offering so far
  5. El_Magic

Wakeham by far the better half today. Burton has been fucken hopeless.
  6. El_Magic

News Flanagan linked to the Sharks

Fuck me this shit **** is the worst “half” we’ve ever had. Nothing bulldogs about him. No fight in him at all, just an absolute soft cock of the highest order
  7. El_Magic

Katoa and Elliott

Lol hardly anything to Jump up and down over though is it. Jmk is a career plodder and jacko has headed down that path as well
  8. El_Magic

Rd 10 Dogs vs Raiders 3-2-1

We wouldn’t have been in the game if flanno was out there. Averillo was far from perfect but he looked more dangerous today than flanno has looked all year
  9. El_Magic

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Yea fucken well done Elliott you absolute fucken useless ****. We are the worst side in the fucken world. Only we could lose this
  10. El_Magic

Official Round 10 Bulldogs V Raiders - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

So we ignore Fuckhead kicking at the his arm?
  11. El_Magic

Ben Cummins

I long for the days the refs had an impact in our games. Reality is we’re fucken disgraceful and don’t look like competing
  12. El_Magic

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Defence has been ok but Dallin and Averillo the only ones that look Dangerous
  13. El_Magic

How long till doorey asks for a release. Imagine getting overlooked for ***** like Waddell. Flanno looks like the worst half to ever wear blue n white atm.
  14. El_Magic

Flanno is deadset fucked. The **** is so far from being a first grade half
  15. El_Magic

Board should reprimand Barrett for writing off season

The obvious one at the moment is Lewis in for flanno. And trust me, I fucken hate Lewis so I don’t say that lightly lol. Also Deitz starting hooker moving forward, when Topine returns, drop katoa completely
  16. El_Magic

Dump Flanagan

Yea while I don’t think this is the right thing to do, it’s clear flanno needs a spell in reserves. He’s definitely better than what he’s dishing up but whilst we’re getting beaten by 30 every week, he’s not going to improve in the process. Spend some time in reggies and get the confidence back
  17. El_Magic

Movie Discussion

Well fuck, I’ve been so keen to see it. I’ve been trying to sign up for hbo max but I need an American card to pay for it
  18. El_Magic

Bulldogs fan here! I’m back

Who are you? Not THE Bulldogs_fan?
  19. El_Magic

DWZ Interview

Reading between the lines, I thought a few of his comments implied some in the team aren’t standing up.
  20. El_Magic

Opinion Kyle Flanagan needs to be dropped, Bring back Lewis

Not arguing the first part, completely agree. But i actually think Lewis has more upside at this point. He can at least tackle and looks hungry. Flanno looks uninterested and so far out of his depth. His body language shows absolutely no confidence whatsoever
  21. El_Magic

Official Round 6 Bulldogs V Cowboys - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Hoppa was captain. And he’s even less effective as captain as he is at running a footy
  22. El_Magic

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I hear ya but if avo is a 6, flanno is a -6. He is fucken dreadful. I legitimately hate the ***** fucken head
  23. El_Magic

The minute Thommo went off we conceded a few tries again. He’s the only forward that has any grunt in him. I reckon he should punch the fuck out of Flanno so he can’t play next week
  24. El_Magic

We look much better except for one player, fucken flanno. He is absolutely playing shit. Kicking game is so bad its laughable and he can’t fucken tackle. Avo has been all over him tonight
  25. El_Magic

This is putrid. Flanno is an absolute useless piece of shit. Slow, no vision, no kicking game. Just fucked. We won’t win a game this season. And I don’t care what the media say, I reckon Burton and fox will both pull the pin
  26. El_Magic

I am proud of the boys performance today...

Worse I reckon. Trex had his moments. Napa has been fucken shit since day 1
  27. El_Magic

Does anyone have any Ideas?

Anyone that can’t see Meaney is easily out best is fucken blind.
  28. El_Magic

Does anyone have any Ideas?

Cotric to right wing next week. Last chance. **** can fuck off if he doesn’t aim up. Flanno dropped. He’s been fucken putrid.
  29. El_Magic

Opinion Nick Cotric

Waste of space. Big body but fuck he’s a soft ****. Fits right in
  30. El_Magic

Flanagan to Mounties

He’s fucken hopeless. He had ample opportunities last week and early on today and he goes missing or just flat out takes the wrong option. He needs a spell in reggies to try and get his confidence back
  31. El_Magic

Round 4 Bulldogs V Souths - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Fucken disgrace. Meaney is a tough **** that plays way above his weight so laying down isn’t in his game. The rest of the team are soft. Imagine if graham or grubby were still in our team? Graham would’ve put the **** in row 10
  32. El_Magic

Fucken disgrace. Meaney is a tough **** that plays way above his weight so laying down isn’t in his game. The rest of the team are soft. Imagine if graham or grubby were still in our team? Graham would’ve put the **** in row 10
  33. El_Magic

Dean Britt what an absolute fucken waste of space. **** isn’t fit to run water
  34. El_Magic

What a fucked penalty. The ***** on his try line stopping a try. Is he meant to go backwards??
  35. El_Magic

Ok now the game is turning. Piggy back to these ***** every set and we drop our heads after one try. I’m calling it now, 42-0
  36. El_Magic

The fact that someone like mansour was on the open market and we didn’t even make an attempt at him if fucken ridiculous. With the lack of backs we have that **** was a prime target.
  37. El_Magic

Predict the spread next week against the Rabbitohs.....

36-0 or thereabouts. We won’t score again. I’d bet my house we’ll be 5-0 after Melbourne, and a good chance of 4 straight games with no points. I actually feel sick at how bad we look. I’d be going hard for Adam Reynolds. Give him 2 or 3 years partnering Burton, flanno is no where near ready...
  38. El_Magic

Flanagan to Mounties

**** was horrible today. Can’t blame the forwards today. We had plenty of ball down there and he fucked it every set. Give Adam Reynolds a 2 year deal
  39. El_Magic

Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

99 tackles out of 100 that’s not held
  40. El_Magic

You don’t think he’s been the better half today?
  41. El_Magic

Averillo looks much better than flanno today. He’s been fucken woeful
  42. El_Magic

Watching closely and I can’t pick what any of the set restarts have been for. Fucking disgrace
  43. El_Magic

Any of the prog dudes here into Wheel? New album out today and it’s fucken sick!!
  44. El_Magic

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Katoa needs to sort his shit out. Two forwards in half hr??
  45. El_Magic

Round 2 Bulldogs V Panthers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Fuck our forwards are getting absolutely owned again. Terrible line speed and play the ball speed.
  46. El_Magic

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Fuck dwz has the worst hands in history. Some positive signs I guess but overall I think it’s gonna be another long fucking season
  47. El_Magic

Fuck dwz has the worst hands in history. Some positive signs I guess but overall I think it’s gonna be another long fucking season
  48. El_Magic

Fuck me. Same old shit. Someone watch the game back and count the 6 against. No fucking way there have only been 5!! I
  49. El_Magic

Official Corey Allan signs 3 year deal with Bulldogs

He looked streaks above anything we had last year. I don’t get the massive wraps everyone has on Averillo. Looks decent but has plenty of flaws.
  50. El_Magic

Other News Source Good Oil on Reimis and JAC

Not Nasheed here, I heard from someone who delivered Uber Eats to belmore that he told the club they should sign someone good for next year. The club said no. More breaking news to come
  51. El_Magic

Other News Source Lafai oil

Not Nasheed here, Sorry mate. I didn’t realise.
  52. El_Magic

Not Nasheed here, Thank you. Much appreciated.
  53. El_Magic

Who is posting this? I can’t tell because there’s no introduction at the start
  54. El_Magic

Official Round 19 - Bulldogs vs South Sydney Discussion Thread

Fuck Thompson has been fucking horrible in defence. I think I’d rather it if he did go home.
  55. El_Magic

Rumour Some Oil on Doorey

Not doubting your info, but fuck me dead you don’t make things better for yourself with the shit you dribble.
  56. El_Magic

Official Round 18 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

How many times has jmk gone to tolman or Jackson 5 out and you see rfm, avo etc out the back throwing their arms in the air. Fuck it must be frustrating knowing you can actually offer something but just get overlooked for plodders all night long. Dumbest fucking bulldogs side in history!
  57. El_Magic

Reimis Smith

100% agree. Overrated, lazy, stupid, poor attitude and poor discipline. He can stay on the sidelines
  58. El_Magic

Official Round 11 - Bulldogs vs Knights - Discussion Thread

I can feel it. Dunno if it’s cos I’m just so used to losing but I genuinely feel it coming
  59. El_Magic

Bulldogs and Corey Harawira-Naera agree to secret ‘play nice’ deal

I guess the chick he fucked isn’t gonna be the mature adult lol
  60. El_Magic

Jack Cogger

Yea as captain said, Cogger was really hitting his straps last year, outplaying fuck face Lewis in every game. And then when foz came back, he got dropped while the fucking Messiah Lewis kept his spot so he could dish out a couple more rounds of absolute trash football with passes going to ground.
  61. El_Magic

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Serious? They’ve probably been our best
  62. El_Magic

That 2 minute period summed us up perfectly. Great effort in d to force the error, followed by one of the worst sets you’ll see, followed by one of the laziest tries ever
  63. El_Magic

To be fair, we’re never close enough for Foran to need to be good at them lol
  64. El_Magic

Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Fuck it’s never his fault ay. He’s like a 6 year old blaming everyone else when something goes wrong. **** can’t tackle to save himself either
  65. El_Magic

Lol that forward was fucking disgraceful. How does no one pick that up??
  66. El_Magic

Yea I get that man. I hate picking at him but he’s a shell of what he was. Gets bumped off heaps of tackles and never hits a line. I just think the game has passed him, at least it has with him on the edge
  67. El_Magic

Has he played at all this year? Love his loyalty to the club but he’s done as a player. And absolutely no leadership
  68. El_Magic

What’s kris Keating doing these days? He’d look like a superstar in this lineup
  69. El_Magic

FMD that “attempted tackle” by dwz. Disgraceful. And smith chasing in quicksand. How slow is the ****
  70. El_Magic

Reimis Smith

Trash. He’s absolute trash. Never has a go, he’s quick in open space but No footwork at all. Can’t stand him
  71. El_Magic

Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

Fuck me are dumb. I can handle being shit, our roster is worth about 3 happy Meals, but fuck me dead we are so dumb!!
  72. El_Magic

Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

Roosters don’t even care when they score now. Fuck what I’d give to see us that dominant again
  73. El_Magic

Official Round 5 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Discussion Thread (postponed till Monday night)

The signing of Dean Britt is the prime example of what’s wrong with this club. An absolute plodder of the highest order. To call him average would be a massive compliment. But his dad played for us so we should sign him
  74. El_Magic

Coronavirus.

They’ve also increased the number of days allowed to 62. And if the government forces them to close, no fees will need to be paid while they are closed
  75. El_Magic

What are your ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation?

Yea I build all bodies and necks myself. This one is mahogany body with maple neck, rosewood board. Bassmans are sick! I’ll check it out. I’ve bought through evatco before. I converted a Laney 30watt valve combo into a head and 2 x 12’a few years back. Built the shells myself and covered...
  76. El_Magic

What are your ideas to entertain oneself while in isolation?

What kind of valve amp? Looks like a cool setup you’ve got. I’ve got 3 or 4 guitar builds I’m hoping to finish up, provided I can get all the supplies I need. This strat is first up, pretty much ready for paint
  77. El_Magic

Coronavirus.

I grabbed a 10 pack of beer this arvo thinking it’ll last me til Friday. Gonna have to race up tomorrow and get a case or 2 I think
  78. El_Magic

Opinion Remis Smith @ center

Spot on mate. He’s got a really good footy brain. Obviously he’s benefit from a bit more bulk but I think he offers so much more than the likes of smith. Love the username too lol
  79. El_Magic

Opinion Remis Smith @ center

He’s quick in open space but he’s not footy quick. No footwork, looks disinterest and doesn’t have a footy brain. He’s a bog stock winger. But he doesn’t deserve a wing spot over Meaney imo. That kid is all heart and punches above his weight
  80. El_Magic

Official Round 2 - Bulldogs vs Cowboys - Discussion Thread

So knowing pay, Lewis will be in the halves with cogger next week
  81. El_Magic

Nah cos then pay will get another contract lol
  82. El_Magic

What a fucking performance. Useless *****
  83. El_Magic

Reimis just doesn’t give a fuck tbh. He never looks like he cares
  84. El_Magic

Have a look at Lewis. Fucking sooky ****. What an absolute fucking cat
  85. El_Magic

A lot of our problems stem from jmk. **** never looks like running so there’s no variety. The defence doesn’t have to think at all. Credit to Elliott, he’s the only one with any tempo. Fuck we are unbelievably bad.
  86. El_Magic

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] fuck me dead we are stupid.
  87. El_Magic

Wakeham should have caught that but it was still a shit fucking pass from Lewis. Way too wide
  88. El_Magic

Meaney has been great. At least someone is showing some heart
  89. El_Magic

Pay absolutely cannot keep his job. To not make any improvements in attack after this long is unforgivable. Fuck jacko should’ve jumped ship. Wasted career playing in this shambles fucking side
  90. El_Magic

Is this **** fucking serious??? Hook the **** now. What a fucking disgusting fucking effort!
  91. El_Magic

Stimson is absolutely gassed. The fat **** can barely stand! This is gonna be a flogging. We look absolutely fucking putrid tonight
  92. El_Magic

Fuck we need chn back. In the meantime we should be starting rfm
  93. El_Magic

Stimson again you fucking fat ****. I hate this **** already. He’s fat, slow and lazy. He’s clearly not up to first grade level
  94. El_Magic

He did it in preseason too. He’s clearly Not a centre.
  95. El_Magic

Deadset dwz couldn’t catch corona in Italy
  96. El_Magic

Fuckin great song!
  97. El_Magic

Coronavirus.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] fucking love it
  98. El_Magic

Coronavirus.

Where do they get the 6 month term from? Surely it would be re-assessed every so often?? I can’t imagine anything worse than being locked up with my wife and kids for that long [emoji23]
  99. El_Magic

Coronavirus.

What was he dribbling about when he said schools will remain open as any decision made regarding school closures would need to be for a 6 month period???