Search results

1. Papa Emeritus

Demetriou's 27 second presser

He knew as soon as one question about coaching was asked, that was what the rest was going to be about. Why stick around with journos who just wanna roast him? TBH this was a very well handled press conference.
  2. Papa Emeritus

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

What is wrong with these turds?
  3. Papa Emeritus

Where is Xerri?

Man this is so awkward
  4. Papa Emeritus

Where is Xerri?

Well this is all disappointing to hear. I expected a lot more. Curious about Helen now
  5. Papa Emeritus

Where is Xerri?

Anyone able to fill me in? I have been too busy for NRL lately but I was really curious to see Xerri play.
  6. Papa Emeritus

Kennel app on playstore?

The admins have confirmed that the app has been discontinued due to low usage. It is recommended to use mobile site or Tapatalk.
  7. Papa Emeritus

News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

Why do people who are half white always lean harder to the non white half of their ethnicity?
  8. Papa Emeritus

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Haven't been watching but I see we are going as expected
  9. Papa Emeritus

Kennel app on playstore?

Just use the mobile site
  10. Papa Emeritus

Where will we finish.

No way we make the top 8.
  11. Papa Emeritus

Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

Merry Christmas all But fk this weather!!!!!! My mum and I went halvsies in a new vuly swing set that I planned to build tonight for the kids >.<
  12. Papa Emeritus

Rumour Jarome Luai

I can't wait to see Luai bomb hard at the Tigers.
  13. Papa Emeritus

Stephen Crichton

People need to realise we need to get who we can. Obviously a star half back would be the best case scenario, or front rower, but fuck all available. Crighton is a good signing, I hope he goes well here.
  14. Papa Emeritus

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

This thread is close to being nuked, think before you post.
  15. Papa Emeritus

My GF thoughts

Great game, I really loved it as a neutral. Broncos had it, but Panthers never gave up. It is amazing to see how a momentum shift can just keep rolling. Both teams will be top 4 again next year, Broncos may just take it out this time though.
  16. Papa Emeritus

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

I am sad how this signing turned out. I think it is for the best that he starts fresh somewhere else, wish him the best though.
  17. Papa Emeritus

Opinion Ben barba pod cast

Just seeing the photo told me all I needed to know about how shit this video would be. Thanks for confirming though.
  18. Papa Emeritus

Account issues

wtf are you talking about dude? User Sexbomb isn't even banned.
  19. Papa Emeritus

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Be careful you might make him retire
  20. Papa Emeritus

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Fuck this team seriously.
  21. Papa Emeritus

Official Kyle Turner Passes Away

Paul Gallen did that in one of those all stars games.
  22. Papa Emeritus

Bulldogs and Illuvium launch special Round 25 Jersey

I am honestly still flabbergasted that so many people here think it looks good.
  23. Papa Emeritus

News Journo reveals Luai feud

Luai is an absolute dickhead and the only reason he has gotten away with it so long is because he is in such a good team. If he was at a shit team this would be going way worse for him.
  24. Papa Emeritus

Bulldogs and Illuvium launch special Round 25 Jersey

They look like absolute shit, what are you on about? They look like a jersey you would buy for a 10 year old kid, like those crappy Marvel ones but way worse.
  25. Papa Emeritus

I have a rubbish neighbour

Shit on top of his recycling bin
  26. Papa Emeritus

Blake Austin?

No thanks
  27. Papa Emeritus

Official Round 15: Bulldogs V.s. Parramatta, Match day thread:

We are just gonna be shit forever.
  28. Papa Emeritus

Jason Ryles

It is absolutely the goal, but if you take on a basket case as your first head coaching gig it can kill your entire career. If you had a chance to be Bellamy's understudy and potentially take over from him at probably the most successful club in the NRL, wouldn't you choose that over the Dragons?
  29. Papa Emeritus

Opinion Why do the Blues always project their intentions

NSW just really don't get it, and haven't since probably the 90s or early 2000s. Saying too much is dumb as you say Changing our frigging jersey colour? Would QLD do this? Picking an out of form fullback just because he has been good in the past Payne Haas playing 31 mins, excuse me wtf...
  30. Papa Emeritus

Rugby league world cup

I could not possibly care less about any kind of international rugby league. There just isn't close to enough talent to spread across that many countries to make it even half interesting. Plus who can cheer hard for their Origin team then support the opposite teams players in an Aussie squad...
  31. Papa Emeritus

Change Username Request

bulldog4life and bulldog 4 life Are already taken
  32. Papa Emeritus

Opinion Most annoying RL commentstor

I stopped watching any kind of NRL media, so I am a bit out of touch, but from that list I voted Rothfield. I hate even looking at that fucking tomato. Everytime he talks he reads from his "notes" (does he think that makes him look smart?) and just vomits out pure diarrhea. I used to like...
  33. Papa Emeritus

Kikau training injury

This shit happens because they smash the weights too hard and the muscles are tight as fuck and then when they get contacted they snap way easier. Really frustrating for us.
  34. Papa Emeritus

Opinion Kayo- poor quality

See above. Make sure you have ublock origin installed if using chrome. Some ads will slip though but you get used to how to close them and continue on. Brave browser prob best.
  35. Papa Emeritus

Official Jarryd Hayne Guilty

I can't get over how fat he got in the year since his release from jail. Bloke looks awful. Oh well he will have plenty of time to work out soon.
  36. Papa Emeritus

rugby streams dot me
  37. Papa Emeritus

Official Burton

Burton is a game winner. He is the kind of player that can pull some shit out and get a team home. I just wish his goal kicking wasn't so bad, we would have won easily if he nailed his kicks.
  38. Papa Emeritus

I finally cancelled Kayo last month. There are free ways to watch that are the same quality, just need decent adblock for chrome or the Brave browser. I am never going back.
  39. Papa Emeritus

Anybody want tickets for Belmore

Nevermind My wife doesn't want me taking my son now as it's so hot.
  40. Papa Emeritus

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

If anyone has a spare ticket lemme know
  41. Papa Emeritus

If we merged, who with?

I think if we ever merged, I would be done with Rugby League. There isn't a good fit for us merger wise. If for some reason we simply got relocated out of Sydney to reduce the amount of teams in Sydney, I would probably still support in the club.
  42. Papa Emeritus

New Stadium

I would live in Parra before I lived in Belmore. I live in the SW now, so I hope this development goes ahead. It would be nice to be near a great stadium again.
  43. Papa Emeritus

New Stadium

Please do not link to that shitty facebook group. It is run by this absolute knob and all he does is steals content. I have updated the OP to just be a copy paste of the article.
  44. Papa Emeritus

Site keeps logging me Out

If you use the same IP, I found your account. It seems fine, maybe it already unfroze?
  45. Papa Emeritus

2023 Ladder Competition - Final

1 - Panthers 2 - Cowboys 3 - Rabbitohs 4 - Sharks 5 - Eels 6 - Storm 7 - Broncos 8 - Roosters 9 - Bulldogs 10 - Sea Eagles 11 - Raiders 12 - Warriors 13 - Titans 14 - Tigers 15 - Dragons 16 - Knights 17 - Dolphins
  46. Papa Emeritus

News Okunbor making strong case for first grade return!!!

The next person who posts a thread where the only source is Bulldogs 4 Life is getting banned for a month
  47. Papa Emeritus

Rumour Justin Olam

Got confirmation this was pure bullshit. Good times.
  48. Papa Emeritus

Rumour Justin Olam

We just signed Justin Olam for 380k a year from 2024 according to one of our most famous kennellers. I am posting this with the main goal of seeing if it comes true and if it does, we can look back and marvel.
  49. Papa Emeritus

How do you delete account?

Happy to delete you if that is what you want, however please note this is what xenforo says when I go to delete you. So we can delete and rename you to something, but your content won't be deleted and quotes of your posts will still contain your name. Do you want me to proceed? If yes do...
  50. Papa Emeritus

News super talented teen Joash Papalii has re-signed for futher 3 years

This is a similar story to how we ended up with David Walliams
  51. Papa Emeritus

Attach Files in PM

Awesome man. Good to hear, let me know if you find any other issues.
  52. Papa Emeritus

News DES SACKED: Manly axe club legend

I didn't think any club would make worse coaching decisions than we did for a while...
  53. Papa Emeritus

Attach Files in PM

Can you try now and let me know how it is?
  54. Papa Emeritus

Attach Files in PM

Ok I can see this is turned off for registered users, I think something in the back of my mind remembers someone doing this but I cannot remember the reason. Let me get back to you.
  55. Papa Emeritus

37 Years Of Misery - The Drought Continues

They never ever had a chance last night, I tipped them to lose by 20 and I was about right. But it is a pretty good achievement to go from the spoon to GF in 4 years. If they keep their squad and improve a bit they can still nab a trophy in the next few years. Penriths window is going to close...
  56. Papa Emeritus

Is this Dolphins jersey the ugliest thing in Australian sport?

Yeah he is @Aaron He used to work for the club, designed those big head things that used to be handed out in the kennel. Think he moved on to the NRL.
  57. Papa Emeritus

Is this Dolphins jersey the ugliest thing in Australian sport?

I don't mind the jersey tbh. It is hard being a new team and to me it looks better than most Titans or Warriors jerseys The logo should be this. I doubt it would even cost them much to buy it off Aaron.
  58. Papa Emeritus

Commbank Stadium

You don't need to be a member to park there, members just pay less. It is $30 to park there. There are streets nearby you can park at, they get clogged easy though. No idea how busy tomorrow night will be, I doubt that bad tbh. Sunday will be a nightmare. Entrada Coles has a car park and...
  59. Papa Emeritus

Any one got full article?

U15 DIV 3 ZAC PARDEN (GREYSTANES) “A small-framed halfback but when you watch him play, he cuts anyone in half,” coach Colin Eisenhuth said. “Defends infield and leads the team around really well.” PATRICK EISENHUTH (GREYSTANES) “Plays at lock and does a mountain of work in the middle,”...
  60. Papa Emeritus

Hayden Mitchell of the Kellyville Bushrangers. Picture: Kellyville Bushrangers HAYDEN MITCHELL (KELLYVILLE) “Hayden is tough and rushes up putting big hits on larger boys, inspiring the team,” Mitchell said. “Hayden is the maestro conducting players around the field and providing a platform...
  61. Papa Emeritus

Get a paywall bypass addon for Chrome The 76 men and boys to watch in the NSWRL West Conference grand finals The NSWRL West conference grand finals draw a curtain on the season this weekend, and NewsLocal looks at the 76 boys and men to feature in the big games across Sydney. September 7...
  62. Papa Emeritus

Aaron Woods celebrates game 250 today.

When I lived in Parra I used to see a fair few Parra players. One time Sandow rocked up to the dog park, he was with his (I assume) missus and he was trying to hide who he was with his hoody. I'd love to bump into Barba now, bloody shitkunt.
  63. Papa Emeritus

Up up cronulla ffs

Hate up up cronulla and their stupid spirit fingers
  64. Papa Emeritus

News Cameron Munster to Test Open Market

Man if this is about Nofo and not Munster I will laugh my ass off
  65. Papa Emeritus

Aaron Woods celebrates game 250 today.

I have seen Woodsy in the wild twice. The first time was just after he left us I think, I was visiting a grandparent in a hospital near Hurstville and I got into a lift in Bulldogs gear and fkn Woodsy walked in. I swear he smirked. I didn't say anything because I figured maybe his grandparent...
  66. Papa Emeritus

Help mods

Unfortunately there are lots of small bugs like this, the only people who can fix it are @Nash and @habs
  67. Papa Emeritus

Signature

I see Dont be the first person in 2023 to call for Cameron Ciraldo to be sacked, Be better than that. Embrace the rebuild and save the sack Ceraldo rubbish till at least 2026
  68. Papa Emeritus

CommBank Stadium

The tram runs along Church St not O'Connell. So the tram stop will be one block away, or a few min walk. Near Maccas.
  69. Papa Emeritus

CommBank Stadium

It depends. I feel like the traffic before game is WAY better than after. I used to be an Uber driver and I would never be able to get near the stadium after a game, but dropping people off was easy.
  70. Papa Emeritus

CommBank Stadium

It is definitely at least a 15 min walk. 5 min if you are an olympic walker or something. I'd say Belmore is a 5 min walk to the stadium and it is basically on top of it. There isn't even a nice way to walk to Commbank, it is along busy roads with pretty tiny footpaths. Walking with 15000...
  71. Papa Emeritus

CommBank Stadium

Commbank is the best. I wonder how the new SFS is going to compare. I currently live in North Parra so Commbank is very convenient and I would watch a game there over Homebush any day. I have zero desire to attend anything at Olympic Park anymore, it sucks so badly. I am going to move to the...
  72. Papa Emeritus

Opinion No need for Dolphins

I would love to see a proper second grade with all players making a minimum of like 80k or something. That is enough to live off of it, and the ones who deserve it will get big pay increases to go to first grade. Surely the NRL can afford something like this.
  73. Papa Emeritus

Account issues

Activated @will_tinker Activated @timedog
  74. Papa Emeritus

Account issues

Not sure why this is not working, I don't have that kind of access. But I have approved you manually.
  75. Papa Emeritus

Custom Titles

Yep only Admins can set them. If I am feeling nice I am willing to change them if they aren't rule breaking.
  76. Papa Emeritus

Account issues

There you go
  77. Papa Emeritus

Account issues

What do you want it to say?
  78. Papa Emeritus

Account issues

Ah crap I just sent a pw reset as well to S****2@hotmail.com
  79. Papa Emeritus

Account issues

What is happening?
  80. Papa Emeritus

Account issues

Activated you manually
  81. Papa Emeritus

Official Membership packs

Got mine maybe 1-2 weeks after I ordered the stuff. I liked having a choice of gear, probably would have preferred the same dollar amount off some normal merch though.
  82. Papa Emeritus

Club still looking to move on Luke Thompson at the end of season

I only believe what @Actros says in regards to Thommo.
  83. Papa Emeritus

Almost 600 newborns get ‘Blue and White’ welcome

It's about time we employed some new tactics to boost membership.
  84. Papa Emeritus

The Tennis Thread

The Government is weak as piss if they let this go. I mean I already knew that, but based on how Scummo was saying "no jab no come" etc you would assume he would at least try to enforce that. The thing that really makes my blood boil is how Djokovic is playing the system. He never intends to...
  85. Papa Emeritus

Hamze family v Alameddine family

There is no way the cops are just letting this play out, these families are obviously good at evading the police. The car involved in the latest shooting was stolen a while ago and the cops suspected it was stolen to be used in something like this but obviously they never found it...
  86. Papa Emeritus

Opinion Thoughts on signing Fergo 22/23

I feel like permabanning @kap123 for merely suggesting signing this fuckwad.
  87. Papa Emeritus

Addo Carr

I saw Aaron Woods at Sydney Zoo a few weeks ago, I took a pic of him. He had a shirt on though, no homo.
  88. Papa Emeritus

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Every year I run a $20 winner takes all comp (next season will be the 9th annual comp), I generally need 1-2 people every year from people who opt not to play again for whatever reason. If anyone here is interested I will keep you in mind.
  89. Papa Emeritus

News Blake Ferguson arrested in Japan with nose candy

The Japanese do not fuck around with drugs. He will be in deep shit for this, I think the best he can hope for is being deported and banned from Japan.
  90. Papa Emeritus

Frank Pritchard on life support

Frank is a top guy, always has time for fans. I really hope he pulls through and I hope this convinces some people in his circles how important vaccines are. Sounds like from his wifes post that the entire family has it. Surely that has to make them question their choices. Amazing if it does...
  91. Papa Emeritus

2022.... better or worse?

I reckon it will be better. It is hard to get worse tbh. Everyone who wants to be vaxxed, is vaxxed. Virus is tearing through the country and now cannot be stopped so everyone will get it and it should boost immunity even further. Those with vaccines will be unlikely to be put out much, those...
  92. Papa Emeritus

Attention: Fotis (NYE Fireworks Family)

I went to bed at 11:55 and was out like a light. I couldn't be bothered staying up 20 more mins to watch the same fireworks as every year with terrible commentary. The 9pm Parra fireworks with my little family was enough.
  93. Papa Emeritus

Why the Bulldogs?

My Dad was English, no idea why he supported the Dogs (we initially lived in Richmond and then Beverley Hills, neither are dogs areas although Bevo isn't far) but he did and he used to take me to games at Belmore. I don't remember watching the games really but I loved playing on the hill. I...