Search results

1. Vlasnik

Have you ever considered switching teams?

What a stupid question re Team and forum. Without the Dogs the NRL means nothing!!!
  2. Vlasnik

News ‘No guarantee at all’: Key Dogs forward ‘still in doubt’ as pack shuffle looms: Rd 10 Early Mail

I'm surprised Pele is ready to rumble so soon after a broken arm. I say this with respect to the man. Since moving over from the shire Franklin has shown more grit and desire than he ever did at Cronulla. I was stoked when we signed him.
  3. Vlasnik

News NRL 2023: Josh Reynolds referee abuse apology, Phil Gould reaction | Daily Telegraph

This whole farce / bullshit stance by Abdo and his NRL lackeys is like a Bulldog taking a crap total "BULLSHIT".
  4. Vlasnik

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

Sounds like a diet.
  5. Vlasnik

News NRL 2023: Josh Reynolds referee abuse apology, Phil Gould reaction | Daily Telegraph

I swear Abdo and his cronies are killing rugby league....it's a game of passion, tribal warfare or at least it once was. Now it feels like a choreographed dance, a WWE match where the victor / result has already been decided even before a ball has been kicked. Give me a break....things happen...
  6. Vlasnik

Fox Sports Player swap with Manly

Bullemor sounds like the perfect fit....going by his name alone. He has the Bull for Bulldogs and emor for Belmore :grinning: And since he plays as a prop, second-rower and lock he would be a decent pickup moving forward.
  7. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

8. Vlasnik

Forget The Miracle - Get Ready To Be Ripped Off Again

I wouldn't say stupidity I'd say scheming and twisting results to favour a certain out come. The Vodermorts even though protected are just tools of a corrupt competition. How would it be if they had to front the media and the truth came out??? The NRL would be dead in the water.
  9. Vlasnik

Forget The Miracle - Get Ready To Be Ripped Off Again

Sutton and Bulldogs in the same sentence is like drinking poison and not expecting convolutions. :(
  10. Vlasnik

Official No Sutton no South’s

No Sutton no South’s That would make a great banner for the next time we play Souths :)
  11. Vlasnik

News Bets Ban Smells Of Hypocrisy

Same smell different package.
  12. Vlasnik

Opinion Sponsors

Nah that's what Centerlink is for.
  13. Vlasnik

True don't disagree but what do you call biased refereeing with no accountability, no repercussions .....I'd call it match fixing.
  14. Vlasnik

The ARL at the time banned Tobacco / smoking sponsorship due to society health concerns....IMO banning betting agency sponsorship should be enforced with the same vigor and intent. Gambling has ripped families apart, it has destroyed the meaning of true competition across all sports. Never have...
  15. Vlasnik

News The NRL has issued the Bulldogs with a please explain over Willie Mason paid relationship with the TAB while he is an assistant coach

The NRL should investigate it self first for getting into bed with Betting agencies in the first place!!! Bloody hypocrites!!!
  16. Vlasnik

Gerrard Sutton.

He has family ties...blood is thick with this unholly trinity Gerard, Bernard and Chris and where money is a factor corruption runs supreme. I'm not sure which of the two Gerard or Bernard has close ties with South Sydney. But bring up an 11-3 penalty count against the Dogs and some on the...
  17. Vlasnik

WHO CONTROLS CORRUPT REFS ?

11-3 penalty count....enough said!!! Teams Match Scoresheet Match Stats Canterbury Bankstown BULLDOGS 16 – 50 South Sydney RABBITOHS Halftime Score 6 – 26 Penalties 3 – 11 Matt BURTON 2 T 3 Campbell GRAHAM Jake...
  18. Vlasnik

Him and Ben Cummins
  19. Vlasnik

In a corrupt competition like the NRL.....NO ONE!!!
  20. Vlasnik

Scheduled loss v Souths

Yeah the barstards whistle might as well be a rolled up newspaper when it comes to the Dogs. I didn't watch either. I'm sick of every Good Friday being a South Sydney wankfest.
  21. Vlasnik

Scheduled loss v Souths

I like how the kennel carries on like they were not expecting this loss to happen. Sutton only knows how to penelize one side when it comes to the Dogs. He has a history of biased refereeing against us. It's not enough that we pretty much fielded a reserve grade side or should I say a heavily...
  22. Vlasnik

Scheduled loss v Souths

If revenge is a dish best served cold then we have been eating from the same dish every Good Friday since. Who can forget the bottle throwing incident....that was the day James Graham was silenced and Raelene Castle had the Dogs neutered. So happy that the ugly cow is history.
  23. Vlasnik

Scheduled loss v Souths

No coincidence about it Dogs vs Bunnies Good Friday is always circuled in their calendars. Reminds me of the B.S 2014 Grand Final vs Bunnies. You can not deny that which stares you in the face.
  24. Vlasnik

Scheduled loss v Souths

That's hilarious :)
  25. Vlasnik

Scheduled loss v Souths

You can not piss against the wind and expect to stay dry,when it comes to good Friday versus the Easter Bunnies we always get the rough end of the ref's calls. It's a bullshit game most of the time if not always engineered towards a Souths win and a way of punishment for not signing their death...
  26. Vlasnik

Bulldogs Videos and Pics thread

Rest & Repeat :grinning:
  27. Vlasnik

All Hail The King..

That's GOLD hahaha :)
  28. Vlasnik

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

Getting the win was great but what's even better is seeing the team fight to the very end. It took an eighty five minute preformance to win that game.
  29. Vlasnik

Opinion Ciraldo is a genius

Ciro would rule the NRL with a fully fit pack of forwards and a marquee 7.
  30. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

31. Vlasnik

RFM

True SJ ran right past him RFM never even attempted a tackle....not even an arm grab. He just stood there.
  32. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

Yeah Buzz would be ejeculating all over himself....loads of semen every where.
  33. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

I can see where Gus is coming from and he is right. Forget about the obstruction.....RFM had a chance to make the tackle on Johnson but he froze. Never attempted a tackle, not even an arm grab....nothing.
  34. Vlasnik

Chris MINS AKA TOP DOG !!!!!

I'd rather vote for Cheetah :)
  35. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

Of course not why would he hit the report button when his posts are indefinable. Everyone believes they have a sense of humor even those that don't. Now let's get back on track....Let Gus tweet :)
  36. Vlasnik

No Source Daine Laurie

Who Kevin Owens? :)
  37. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

One of the best threads on the Kennel has turned to crap. All because of one Lebanese wanna be indian reject. Bring back Mr Invisible he was the only mod worth having on the Kennel. He wasn't perfect, he was opinionated meaning I didn't agree with everything he said but that's why a forum is a...
  38. Vlasnik

Opinion New Attacking Structures

But that's the kennel way.....our fans are that passionate that we tend to over react :grinning: Besides that first game was a real let down....losing to Manly made it feel even worse.
  39. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

Who ever wanted DICKWEED back can go shove him in his vagina!!! I've got this moron on block (ignore). But the reaction this troll gets from true Bulldogs fans is annoying. This fuckwit is nothing more than a sick twisted joke!!!
  40. Vlasnik

New Stadium

Me too brother :)
  41. Vlasnik

New Stadium

Great slogan :grinning: Just as good as Bred not bought or Bulldogs born & bred we all know that's false. But it sounds good for memberships and ticket sales....just another throw away line. Since you're so fond of slogans try this one on the Future is here and the future is now!!! Reminds me...
  42. Vlasnik

Rumour Mitchell Moses

Well said.
  43. Vlasnik

New Stadium

But we are not the Belmore Dogs either. Belmore is our spiritual home but it does not define us. I remember when our club was nothing more than a shack and Liverpool was nothing but farmland. How times have changed. We must grow our club, we me must expand our territories and influence where...
  44. Vlasnik

Roosters interest in Moses

Moses will probably sign with the Roosters 450k and a used car :)
  45. Vlasnik

The Kennel Premiere

I see this team as a hybrid....Entertainers in attack and with some spit , polish, intestinal fortitude and guts Dogs of war in defense :grinning: I like to say I dare to dream but there is a chance of it becoming a reality. But it will take some time and a lot of work. As Ciro says we're...
  46. Vlasnik

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Every win is worth it's wieght in gold but fuck me that ended up being a lot closer than it should have been.
  47. Vlasnik

News New 'Dogs learn old tricks: Ciraldo draws on club's multi-cultural roots

Thumbs up on your new avatar Scoooby :)
  48. Vlasnik

The Kennel Premiere

I'll just leave this here: Bulldogs Unleashed | Episode 1: James Graham & Hazem El Masri Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
  49. Vlasnik

If we merged, who with?

It would never be a merger....it would be a full blown take over by the Dogs. These other clubs couldn't even tie our shoelaces or lick our jock straps :grinning: With all the constant negative media attacks, the bias shown by the NRL and internal fighting that has happened over the years our...
  50. Vlasnik

New Stadium

I'm just as nostalgic as most....but NAH *shakes head* Liverpool is the future, for our club and a grab at a larger nursary. By building a stadium out at Liverpool we will be forcing the Tigers out of the area. The club knew this years ago hence the Oasis project. Belmore will always be our...
  51. Vlasnik

The Kennel Premiere

And yet the kennel would be still crying out for content.
  52. Vlasnik

News 'We’ve got time': Bulldogs playing the long game after Manly drubbing, Kiraz

We've got time?....Bullshit!!! Do it today, there is no time like the present. I live in the now. I believe that the only time worth living for is the present. Now, that doesn’t mean I disregard the future, it simply means the only thing guaranteed is this moment. This one right now. And this...
  53. Vlasnik

News Salary Cap BS

National Rorting League says it all!!! The ultimate BOYS CLUB...where Chinese whispers and back door dealings are held in dark corners and corruption is enbraced for bigger profits and love for the almighty dollar. If it wasn't for the Bulldogs and my love for the club, I would be an AFL...
  54. Vlasnik

No Source Block of cheese

Go Dolphins 28 Feather Dusters ( Poofsters ) chickens....I mean Roosters 18 :grinning:
  55. Vlasnik

Opinion Unpopular Opinion

The thing about unpopular opinions.....they are best kept to ones self.
  56. Vlasnik

Opinion Ciraldo post match?

What made it even worse was hearing the Manly wanks in the back ground singing their victory song. That's a dead set carve holding the media press conference that close to their change rooms. For a moment their I thought Reed was going to walk.....he looked dejected.
  57. Vlasnik

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

1 down 26 to go ( this season's competition has been expanded to 17 clubs and 27 rounds. This means that teams will play a total of 24 home and away matches, supplemented by three byes. )
  58. Vlasnik

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

It's 14 against 13 so what's new?
  59. Vlasnik

Official The Kennel Official NRL Podcast + Now on Spotify, TikTok & YouTube Shorts

Ahhh those old leather balls the wetter they got the heavier they were :)
  60. Vlasnik

News Canterbury Bulldogs recruit Franklin Pele relishing fresh start after 22-month absence

I loved Pele as a player the first time I saw him....he intimidated the fuck out of me and I'm just a supporter. I still remember Pele running of the back fence and sending Burns flying back from the impact. I was stoked when we signed him. Now it's up to Frank to make his stay in first grade a...
  61. Vlasnik

Official The Kennel Official NRL Podcast + Now on Spotify, TikTok & YouTube Shorts

There is only one other player that could match Burton's bombs IMO but you would have to go back to the early eights. Greg Bretnell ex Bulldogs fullback had a massive boot on him being an ex AFL player before converting to rugby league.
  62. Vlasnik

News NRL 2023: Cameron Ciraldo, Canterbury Bulldogs, coaching staff, Josh Addo-Carr, Josh Reynolds, Matt Burton

I like to think that we have been holding back during the trials.....but I would give any thing to have the likes of Mason, Ogre, even Dogzilla back out on the paddock wearing our jersey. These guys knew what it meant to be a Dog!!!
  63. Vlasnik

Mitchell Moses

Bullet DODGED!!!
  64. Vlasnik

News EXCLUSIVE: Canterbury boss Phil Gould lays bare Dogs' heavy injury toll

Thomo looks like Tarzan but breaks like Jane. I understand injuries can happen any time, any where but after our first "real pre season" in a number of years, looks like some of our players are finding it hard to adapt.
  65. Vlasnik

News EXCLUSIVE: Canterbury boss Phil Gould lays bare Dogs' heavy injury toll

What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger. Hopefully over confidence and the thought of an easy win works in our favour and puts Manly of their game plan.
  66. Vlasnik

Official Corey Allan released

To me Corey Allan always looked like he was running on a treadmill he lacks pace but good luck to him.
  67. Vlasnik

Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

If Josh was a villain in Gotham City he'd be called the tripster :)
  68. Vlasnik

Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

with Reynolds back opposition players better start carrying their passports :)
  69. Vlasnik

Josh Addo-Carr - "I know what success looks like"

I know what success looks like too....it's called winning :grinning:
  70. Vlasnik

Bulldogs Fullback Named Worst in the Comp

Time will tell.
  71. Vlasnik

News Willie Mason, Mark O’Meley involved in Luke Thompson’s season-ending injury

Ogre and Mason should come out of retirement. Follow Grubs example and put on our jersey again. :) Tough as nails those two.
  72. Vlasnik

News Luke Thompson injury

Manly get Turbo back, while we lose Thomo.....que the clown music
  73. Vlasnik

News 'Plenty of money' in salary cap as Bulldogs eye more star raids for 2024

Well speculation has never stood in the way of a good story and has nothing to do with reality,,,so guess away. It's like playing pin the tail on the donkey. Your guess is as good as mine :grinning:
  74. Vlasnik

The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Yeah I agree but a car or a house for a relative wouldn't go a stray....for Melbourne it was speed boats :)
  75. Vlasnik

The Dogs should have a look at Lewis Dodd. See if there is any interest in coming to the Dogs to give the NRL a shot. He is only 21 but he had good game against the Panthers. Seem like a good young kid. He also wears head gear he would fit in well with the rest of our spine. Lewis is a scrum...
  76. Vlasnik

Complimentary or not Alan it just grinds my gears and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. That dooch bag should of migrated back to Greece by now. Reminds me of the million dollar man every body has a price for the million dollar man :grinning: Well if you can't win a premiership you can always try...
  77. Vlasnik

One of our juniors bubbles up......Oloapu? Even though he is already in the top 30. We need a good 7. Flopagain just doesn't cut it.
  78. Vlasnik

Concerning’ NRL gulf exposed as Roosters’ roster valued at $4m more than Dolphins

I found Nick the pricks sombero mounted in his backyard. Hola Amigos Roosters' Salary Sombrero she just good business good management. Brown paper bags and dirty towels for every body muchachos :grinning:
  79. Vlasnik

NRL 360

Do you blame the old c_U_n_T Gus pissed in his wine? :)
  80. Vlasnik

Yeah it sucks you can't get a soft serve cone on a hot day. But what can you expect from child labor.
  81. Vlasnik

The Kennel calling Nick the PRICK Polatis, uncle Nick....a Doggies fan belittling themselves for a roosters feather duster. Makes me want to puke. I'm all for showing respect towards ones elders but in rugby league terms "THIS IS TRIBAL WAR PEOPLE"!!! I bet you, you wont hear any of the morons...
  82. Vlasnik

‘Concerning’ NRL gulf exposed as Roosters’ roster valued at $4m more than Dolphins

Let's not forget they have by all accounts just signed Spencer ( some mother do hav'em ) Leniu. He was after $700 K.
  83. Vlasnik

‘Concerning’ NRL gulf exposed as Roosters’ roster valued at $4m more than Dolphins

Remember when that old prick Nick Polatis said the roosters were in great shape because of good cap management....yeah right you old cheating fart!!! It would have been more than 1.8 mil don't forget the cap just went up.
  84. Vlasnik

‘Concerning’ NRL gulf exposed as Roosters’ roster valued at $4m more than Dolphins Are the Panthers set to fall in 2023? | 04:31 Staff Writers from Fox Sports February 27th, 2023 11:19 am The Sydney Roosters’ roster has been valued at $13 million, which is $1.5 million over the salary cap due...
  85. Vlasnik

Dirty Roosters Prop Up Squad With Bulldogs Superstar

Good old Beastwood :)
  86. Vlasnik

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

Gus was telling the truth. There are NO offers still pending. Time to trash the thread...where's a waste bin when you need one :)
  87. Vlasnik

Opinion First 5 Rounds Predictions

We have a better chance beating Manly and Storm in rounds 1 & 2 but round 3 Tigers at Belmore...you would have to be a brave man to call it a win. It's these games, games that you should win that can bite you. In recent times we do not have a winning record at Belmore.
  88. Vlasnik

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Spencer Leniu

My God you guys have a very high opinion of the Roosters and their pulling power......what a defeatest attitude. Oh no the Roosters blah, blah, blah :grinning: Ever since Gould returned to the fold and Ciraldo joined him in Belmore the Dogs have become a magnet for players looking for an...
  89. Vlasnik

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Did he get an ice cream upon signing? :grinning: and what type of ice cream was it? :tonguewink: Welcome to the Fam Karlito :grinning:
  90. Vlasnik

News NRL watchability ratings: Ranking teams from 1 to 17 on star power, style and potential for drama

That statement alone is ludicrous no one has seen our playing style under Ciraldo. I believe Ciraldo and the Dogs are up for the fight and will do us proud this season.
  91. Vlasnik

News NRL watchability ratings: Ranking teams from 1 to 17 on star power, style and potential for drama

HEROES AND VILLAINS: 9.5/10....I love this stat. It's us against the boy and girls :) If fan passion and loyalty counted towards premiership points the bulldogs would be Premiers every year!!! There is no one more loyal than a Bulldogs fan....That is my honest opinion.
  92. Vlasnik

News Reed Mahoney names player to watch this season

Last year it would have been 50. I keep thinking back to the trial where the Panthers FG side lost to our reserves then went on to have a good year. That gives me hope that when games and wins count towards premiership points our guys will put on a better show and be more competitive during the...
  93. Vlasnik

Which SPORT is Tougher, Rugby League or American Football? | NRL vs NFL

It’s an ongoing debate between die hard sports fans – Which sport is tougher, Rugby League or American Football? Let me know which of the two you think is the toughest in the comments. Cheers! Footage: Fox League, NRL, Bloke in a Bar, Joe Rogan, NFL
  94. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

95. Vlasnik

Official Gus on Twitter

Horny drunken females and beer make me happy....the Kennel makes my head hurt :tonguewink: