Search results

1. Chrisaaar

I get excited every week

Likewise, i never watch replays of games we lose (and I miss live) but I watched the storm game based on everyone's feedback here and was impressed. Unfortunately we lost it due to a few individual mistakes but as a team we did fantastic. I have a great feeling about newcastle, like we're...
  2. Chrisaaar

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Or we grow our own (like we are) and we get them during their prime years with some loyalty to boot!
  3. Chrisaaar

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Players should have to pass an IQ test before they can sign a professional NRL contract
  4. Chrisaaar

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Yeah i saw it, i don't recall seeing him tho, just hearing him talk... absolute buffoon.
  5. Chrisaaar

Team against the knights

Taaffe can sit this one out
  6. Chrisaaar

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey without question. Taaffe has done some 'good' things, but still too many shit errors to warrant a garuanteed start. Tracey is a natural there and should be first on the team sheet every week unless injured.
  7. Chrisaaar

Cameron Ciraldo

Still does some bizarre things but he's definitely building something so I'm happy to be patient. We really shouldn't have lost tonight or against Souths, if we get a bit of luck in either game we're sitting at 4 wins and we're all losing our minds.
  8. Chrisaaar

Souffs to appoint big Mal as coach

So annoyed we lost to these vermin. Would love nothing more than them going 0-10
  9. Chrisaaar

2024 Round 5 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

No he doesn't... Sign him up for another 5 years minimum
  10. Chrisaaar

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Clearest send off you can get, young had no remorse either. He's definitely embracing the roosters culture
  11. Chrisaaar

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

Yep, was at the game and right Infront of me. Biggest load of shit. Could not believe he got put on report too
  12. Chrisaaar

Our Forward Pack

Burton* lol
  13. Chrisaaar

Our Forward Pack

That's the button effect
  14. Chrisaaar

Our Forward Pack

We will find out later in the year. If we cop an injury to kikau we'll be in trouble. I'd love just a different framed forward that really takes a few players to bring down every hit up.. a Paulo style prop would do wonders to our team
  15. Chrisaaar

Would You Sign Wayne Bennett for 2025?

He'll be dead by then
  16. Chrisaaar

Round 2 Press Conference

All I want is a Geoff Toovey style meltdown.. just please one doggies coach just fkn launch and pull out a list of all the bullshit calls we've copped over the last 4 years. It's embarrassing. How nikorama or whatever his name is remained on the field after that targeted head shot on kiks is...
  17. Chrisaaar

Totally ripped off

We can never build momentum because we are constantly being reffed out of the contest. Unless it's an obvious penalty (crusher) we don't get anything. They can take our full back out in the air and get the ball no issues, we do it and we're immediately penalised
  18. Chrisaaar

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

5 rounds, if he doesn't improve or get involved I'd drop him as I don't see him being fit to be anything else in the main team. The flat earther can do his 5th tackle ineffective bombs there
  19. Chrisaaar

Official Gus on Twitter

Let's face it, most people hate their jobs but need the cash. Some Footy players are just fortunate enough to get a decent contract that sets them up for life if they're smart with it. I'm of the opinion the maximum contract length should be 3 years and heavily incentivesed so that players are...
  20. Chrisaaar

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Another dud call. She's got to be high on something
  21. Chrisaaar

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

It's almost as if we've been told to never mention the refs or we'll have a points deduction (lol) or huge fine.
  22. Chrisaaar

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Hearing gutherson speak reminded me how much I hate the eels and the NRL in general. The whinging that he and that bitch Moses will be hurling at the ref again makes me want to hurl at how pathetic this game has become
  23. Chrisaaar

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

Lost a lot of weight thanks to the injury... Hope it doesn't hurt his impact
  24. Chrisaaar

Name this player please

Terry Lamb
  25. Chrisaaar

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Anyone going to knotfest? still underwhelmed at the line up and the costs.. plus spent so much on shows recently (Blind guardian, Katatonia, Inflames and Kreator)... still undecided tho cause I love a day out with proper music.
  26. Chrisaaar

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

As soon as Burton admitted he was a flat earther I knew he was done, you can't be a captain and be that stupid
  27. Chrisaaar

News 'Walk towards pressure': Stephen Crichton's promise to Bulldogs after blockbuster NRL move

I agree, even his worst games for penrith he made an impact. He's a pure athlete and best in his position at 23... kudos to whoever got him over the line as he could have gone anywhere and for a lot more dare i say it.
  28. Chrisaaar

Changes to field goal rules.

It has to be one of the most useless jobs in the country
  29. Chrisaaar

Opinion Pre Season Training

If he's not showing up to training then he's breaching his contract so why would we pay him?
  30. Chrisaaar

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Not surprised, he's mates with SBW afterall.
  31. Chrisaaar

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

If there is no improvements in the sharks trial and if Cameron has balls he should drop him to the bench and use him as a utility / 18th man for the start of the season. He needs a rocket up his ass.
  32. Chrisaaar

News 'I needed a change': Why Koori Knockout scandal was 'blessing in disguise' for Josh Addo-Carr

Must be listening to Joe Rogan and is on that carnivore diet
  33. Chrisaaar

reynolds carrigan fight

Can't help but think how the headline would read if it was us. Probably players stood down, club fines, club to start season -10 points for bringing game into disrepute etc
  34. Chrisaaar

News Liam Knight

A lot of pressure on Sam Hughes this year... Can he keep up with these insane standards his team mates are setting??
  35. Chrisaaar

Then by round 3 you're saying the seasons already over and looking forward to the next one haha
  36. Chrisaaar

Official RFM granted immediate release

He'll still be there round 1!
  37. Chrisaaar

Let's Trot with Burton

I just heard the flat earth section (first time I tried listening I had to stop after 10 minutes). I cannot believe what I've heard honestly what the actual FK...
  38. Chrisaaar

News NRL 2024: Strengths and weaknesses of Canterbury Bulldogs’ forward pack

I'm not entirely worried about the size of our forwards, i'm worried about depth. Assuming King and Knight are our starting front rowers... if either go down injured for any extended period of time, we are royally screwed. As others mentioned, the strong clubs will have us by half time and...
  39. Chrisaaar

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

Can't believe we even bother printing this shit as news.
  40. Chrisaaar

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

Ideally Tolman on the 4th and an ineffective kick either out on the full or caught in goal
  41. Chrisaaar

Where will we finish.

When our starting front rowers get injured our last place spot will be cemented
  42. Chrisaaar

Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

Merry Xmas kennel fam, I hope all our dreams come true for 2024 (I know what everyone's dream is)
  43. Chrisaaar

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I'd rather pay critta, our future captain and an absolute beast of a player 925k than home sick boy AFB. Plus there is no chance he survives the length of the contract healthy at the sharks. He'll be an expensive mistake for them and fortunately it's not us
  44. Chrisaaar

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

That's what it costs for the lower teams to try to compete. If roosters signed him it would have been for only 600k Glad we didn't get him at that price... it's insane for someone who lets be honest, won't have the drive or body after this season to be worth that much.
  45. Chrisaaar

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

He'll be reinstated for next season for sure (unfortunately)
  46. Chrisaaar

Potentially 44 Degrees Tomorrow

Melt
  47. Chrisaaar

Membership Pack Link

Yeah, it was just downloading the file as pdf... i spoke to a mate who told me to download an app called Stocard.. retried and it automatically added it as a digital card.. thank goodness..
  48. Chrisaaar

Membership Pack Link

I opted out of physical card to get digital pass, i then get an email with my tickets but they want me to print it off myself or use the 'passwallet' app which is fkn useless... anyone else tried just scanning the card from the PDF at the games? It says on the ticket it won't work doing that -...
  49. Chrisaaar

Klemmer back to the dogs?

Bitter taste in my mouth from the way he departed last time, was sure he was a one club pup but he supposedly bailed due to family reasons... when we all know it was because of the board and some sponsor at the time who had a dig at him. I still reckon hes a bulldog at heart and he'd help us...
  50. Chrisaaar

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

He has a podcast? Imagine hearing brah every 3rd word? Would have to be one of the worst ones out there... Which btw, why are so many footy players doing pod casts now? It's tiresome hearing the same stories and 'opinions' of meat heads
  51. Chrisaaar

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Anyone seen the channel 9 news alert just then? Said Bulldogs bombshell with Addo carr in the video. 6pm news
  52. Chrisaaar

News Siosiua Taukeiaho will NOT be at the Bulldogs in 2024. He has not been released by Catalans and he failed a medical

We're usually specials signing injured players / pea hearts.. may be a blessing
  53. Chrisaaar

NRL Releases Salary Cap and Other Details 2023 to 2027

I see good old nick politis has been selling a heap of apartments he owns (135mil worth), i wonder how many roosters players are picking up a nice place for dirt cheap
  54. Chrisaaar

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Until we hear the full story, I'm on rays side. Something doesn't add up and I'd blame Ciraldos man management over Ray 'being toxic'. Sounds more like ray being captain went to Ciraldo with feedback from the team and is now being held accountable for doing what his team mates asked.
  55. Chrisaaar

Ray wouldn't be tackling nor taking a hit up..
  56. Chrisaaar

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

I want it to make sense... it can't just be purely on his form (which was probably impacted by what was happening behind closed doors)... From crying in his captain video earlier this year to now being banished and banned from coming to training..? Did he bang another players wife or...
  57. Chrisaaar

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Welcome to the club lads, i hope you succeed and help bring us back to our former glory!
  58. Chrisaaar

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

I just remembered we paid Thompson like 850k.. so this sounds cheap when I think of it that way lol
  59. Chrisaaar

That type of coin for a prop is insane to me. I know we desperate but I don't think it's a good long term investment. We really are stuffed for forwards though
  60. Chrisaaar

Would love him but I hate this excuse for breaking a contract
  61. Chrisaaar

Roosters backline is ridiculous

They're probably worried they may not exist by then and don't want to have to pay out another person their contract
  62. Chrisaaar

Curran signed.

He does tho....
  63. Chrisaaar

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Can someone remind me when was the last time clubs did a swap? Like wests and storm a few seasons a go? I strongly doubt this is true.
  64. Chrisaaar

News Pre-season return dates for every club

Penrith shouldn't be allowed to have a pre season
  65. Chrisaaar

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

Scored one of our better tries of the year, thanks for the service waddell, all the best.
  66. Chrisaaar

News Pre Season Returns Nov 8th

We've needed a longer mental break...
  67. Chrisaaar

Membership 2024

Just like last year and the years before, I have a great feeling about next season....... So I'll let the auto renewal go thru and send me one step closer to bankruptcy
  68. Chrisaaar

Michael Maguire agrees to become NSW State of Origin coach

He can sue NSW after losing too!
  69. Chrisaaar

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

Just bought a new house in Belmore than wants out? Give me a break
  70. Chrisaaar

Ivan Cleary - Will he go down as the best NRL coaches ever?

I pray laundy gives Ivan and his son a pub each to join us
  71. Chrisaaar

Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Happy for cogger, felt he was a good player at the wrong time with us. Would love him to come back here.
  72. Chrisaaar

My GF thoughts

Just like we thought we would
  73. Chrisaaar

Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Imagine it was the dogs who just won 3 on the bounce? Honestly these Penrith fans better appreciate what they've got cause some people go their entire lives workout seeing one.
  74. Chrisaaar

Stephen Crichton

He's only 22 as well. We've got a gem
  75. Chrisaaar

Who wins in a 100m race between Foxx and Xerri? (Pole)

Impressive! is that currently as in just recently stats or pre doping scandal stats? I saw him at the belmore game against the broncos, lad looked like he was still juicing he was that big
  76. Chrisaaar

News Why Jarome Luai is the games next $1 million man & Bulldogs signing Bronson Xerri officially returns after four-year doping ban ends

I'd be weary of getting anymore panthers... the hunger for success (especially if they win the 3rd this weekend) will be completely gone. You've literally won a 3 peat in modern nrl history... it likely doesn't happen again for a very long time... until roosters get their new hat at least anyway.
  77. Chrisaaar

Who do you want to win the GF?

You are right, botched figures. Re-checked here: https://www.nrl.com/draw/?competition=111&season=2023&team=500011 Suncorp x 13 (including semis) Gabba x 3 CBUS x 1 Townsville x 1 Belmore x 1 Canberra x 1 Cronulla x 1 Darwin x 1 NZ x 1 Penrith x 1 Bye x 3 So 17 games in or around...
  78. Chrisaaar

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

I'm sure he still had a great time out here regardless.. who wouldn't?
  79. Chrisaaar

Who wins in a 100m race between Foxx and Xerri? (Pole)

If Xerri is within 5 seconds of the Foxx over 100m at his current weight we have a true freak joining our squad
  80. Chrisaaar

3 sounds like too many for Broncos... Checking the draw, this is what they've had: Suncorp x 16 games Queensland x 4 (cowboys / titans) 1 x Darwin 1 x Melbourne 1 x NZ 1 x Belmore 1 x Cronulla 1 x Canberra Mind you, average break between games is 7 days.
  81. Chrisaaar

I have a feeling the refs are going to smash penrith. The NRL probably don't want one club winning 3 in a row. Expect at least 3 more touch downs in the first quarter
  82. Chrisaaar

2023 Finals Week 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

If that exact forward pass happened against us in a grand final, costing us the game (for arguments sake), how would you react / what would you do?
  83. Chrisaaar

Sorry excuse of a competition
  84. Chrisaaar

Yep, hats off to them. They are unstoppable. The fact they've kept losing key players but they continue to be so consistent and dominate is a testament to their juniors. I can't hate them for denying the two clubs I hate the most premierships in recent years. Broncos next on the list
  85. Chrisaaar

Even with 900k more to spend in their cap then the next club they're still getting pumped. Eat a dick Bellamy and storm!
  86. Chrisaaar

The week off this time of the year is the biggest factor, regardless of 'form'. Penrith and Broncos will be too fresh and won't run out of steam in the last twenty like the Storm and Wahs will. It's unfortunate but that's how the cookie crumbles.
  87. Chrisaaar

Official Tim Sheens Goooone

David Furner lasted a year https://www.zerotackle.com/reason-behind-david-furners-axing-revealed-162651/ Surely some of these 'coaches' won't be able to get a gig again? What's that for him 5 clubs in as many years?
  88. Chrisaaar

Official Bulldogs add two more utility players as signing spree continues

Didn't Mann get injured the other day? He'll fit right in!
  89. Chrisaaar

2023 Finals Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Penrith could win with their cup team
  90. Chrisaaar

Alamoti to the Panthers

I thought we had finally got ourselves a Vagana replacement after that tigers game in round 2 where he was immense. Then he turned to absolute shit for the rest of the season. Definitely needs a large spell in Reggie's again to learn to tackle
  91. Chrisaaar

Val Holmes

It's just sweetener for his cruiser!
  92. Chrisaaar

Opinion Another choke by Sharks now write about it Buzz

This isn't spoken about enough. Whenever I see gal I remind him he's a cheat and his club should be relocated.
  93. Chrisaaar

Flanagone....

So in summary... 50 games, 7 tries and 14 assists...