Search results

1. Fully Sik Drop kick

News ‘Can’t look anywhere else’: Ennis’ passionate Bulldogs plea in huge Flanagan endorsement

not keen on Flanno Sr, but Wouldn’t mind having Ennis or even James Graham as part of our coaching staff
  2. Fully Sik Drop kick

Official GRAND FINAL 2021 - Discussion thread

Should have been Clive Churchill medallist
  3. Fully Sik Drop kick

News $BW-I had so many drugs in my system I could have died-SBW admission in his new book

So true. Couldn't have said it better myself. You're spot on.
  4. Fully Sik Drop kick

Reflections on Dogs v Parra 98

Well said. We we're effectively playing sudden death football in our final round 24 regular season game and beat Illawarra Steelers 25-24 by a Polla-Mounter field goal just to scrape into the top 10, which gave us momentum and belief heading into the finals and then we ended the dragons season...
  5. Fully Sik Drop kick

Official John Asiata joins the Bulldogs

Nek minute...... re-injures neck
  6. Fully Sik Drop kick

Do you remember these companies?

Blockout shutters.... Sirrro "Get tough....get blockout tough"
  7. Fully Sik Drop kick

Do you remember these companies?

lol that guy was annoying... i want your business today!!!
  8. Fully Sik Drop kick

500k - What are we going to use it on?

upgrade Burton's contract
  9. Fully Sik Drop kick

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

F@#& you Elliot!!!!!
  10. Fully Sik Drop kick

If anyone has access, read the story regarding Michael Lichaa ..his life has been ruined since Elliot cut his grass.. Michael Lichaa is still picking up the pieces of a life that was shattered when he caught former Bulldogs teammate Adam Elliott with his fiancee...
  11. Fully Sik Drop kick

get rid of him, overrated and nothing but a walking headline for all the wrong reasons
  12. Fully Sik Drop kick

What Is Your Favourite Bulldog Banner?

There's been a few for our cult hero Willie Mason.. From memory one against the roosters that read.............................. "who needs a cock when you've got a Willie" or something like that
  13. Fully Sik Drop kick

Okunbur cops racist online abuse

I don't condone the comments at all.. No matter how frustrating it's been supporting the team the past few years, publicly slurring a player with racist comments is disgraceful and uncalled for. In saying that I've heard comments like this come out of the mouths of supporters at games. The...
  14. Fully Sik Drop kick

Jayden Okunbor

He's another Jamal Idris, tall for nothing
  15. Fully Sik Drop kick

Who are Players the Bulldogs should never have gotten rid of?

Brett Dallas, ended up at North Sydney Bears. Wish we kept him but we had good depth back then
  16. Fully Sik Drop kick

Who are Players the Bulldogs should never have gotten rid of?

LoL hektik nanai I used to call him...... and Tim winitana was so unfit, infact our whole 2008 wooden spoon squad was shit house.
  17. Fully Sik Drop kick

Who’s tired?

The feeling is even worse when arch rivals scum Parra are doing well consistently during the same period the past few years
  18. Fully Sik Drop kick

Should we be worried about Barrett?

Our style of play and lack of fitness never seems to improve or change regardless of who is coaching us or what players we have on the field... We've never been fit ever since the late Steve Folkes left the club.
  19. Fully Sik Drop kick

Opinion Fastest, Toughest, Smartest, Most Talent, MVP, Bulldogs Ever.

Exactly! I remember walking down Burwood Rd Belmore after the 2004 GF and telling my brother's to soak up the atmosphere, you'll never know when we'll win another one
  20. Fully Sik Drop kick

Damien Cook

This
  21. Fully Sik Drop kick

Damien Cook

How the hell did we let this bloke go? We could of built a team around Cook the way Melbourne did with Cameron Smith...
  22. Fully Sik Drop kick

News Garry Hughes could return to Bulldogs board

Wally from Fairstar computers fame is a great operator and will definitely shake things up at Belmore...."I'm wally from Fairstar computers & I want your business today!!!"
  23. Fully Sik Drop kick

Our slowest Backline of all time vs our fastest of all time

Fastest 1 Ben Barba 2 Brett Dallas 3 Nigel Vagana 4 Josh Morris 5 Brett Howland Slowest; 1. Greg Fleming 2. Heka Nanai 3. Tim Winitana 4. Chase Stanley 5. Brent Crisp
  24. Fully Sik Drop kick

Biggest forehead: tie between Paul Langmack and Nate Myles
  25. Fully Sik Drop kick

Fattest: Darryl Brohman or Sam Kasiano Slowest: Tim Winitana Weakest: Ben Czislowski Most overrated: so many to choose from......Filinga Filiga , Ben Roberts , Moses Mbye Michael Lichaa .........................et al Dumbest: Martin Bella (for playing ball backwards), Darrell Trindall or Solomon...
  26. Fully Sik Drop kick

Goodbye and good riddance

I feel for Shifty Sherwin who was often seen in the coaches box. Whatever his role at the club and involvement was I don't blame him or even Georgalis for our problems.
  27. Fully Sik Drop kick

Observation about our playing kit

It's an ugly kit, befitting of a struggling team
  28. Fully Sik Drop kick

News How Folkes's impact on Jillaroos still lives on

Well said, no coincidence our team was fittest when he was coaching, making them cycle on away trips to Canberra and down to wollongong when playing st george Illawarra was an example of fitness and discipline, something we've lacked for a long time
  29. Fully Sik Drop kick

Opinion Worst signing last 10 years? (Poll)

Tend to agree with this, good point
  30. Fully Sik Drop kick

News Canterbury directors to meet 'dealmaker' amid warning of football club spill

Did they meet up at a kebab shop and thrash shit out ?
  31. Fully Sik Drop kick

Opinion Marshall for 1 year anyone

Fuck yes, bring him
  32. Fully Sik Drop kick

Sonny Bill Williams’ Bulldogs exit: Khoder Nasser reveals why NRL star defected

Fuck Mundine and Khodr , both fried and both trash talking, brainwashing manipulative *****
  33. Fully Sik Drop kick

Foran knocks back dogs offer

Made of glass, doesn't even deserve the 400k we've offererd. Good riddance if he walks
  34. Fully Sik Drop kick

News How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal

How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal As far as recruitment failures go, they don’t come much worse. https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rich-100-the-bargains-the-duds-and-the-ones-that-got-away/news-story/e7ccbdabae5543055f922ea5ecf13ffe TEDESCO had a Bulldogs jersey with his...
  35. Fully Sik Drop kick

Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

Should be sponsored by "Hey Hey Kebab Auburn"
  36. Fully Sik Drop kick

If SBW comes back to the Roosters he's a flog

So long as he's affiliated and connected with Khoder Nasser then I don't want him or his brainwashing agent anywhere near our club. Fuck both of them..
  37. Fully Sik Drop kick

News Harawira-Naera reportedly released

If he wants a release then good riddance, not like we we're winning games off the back of him. Hope he enjoys the freezing cold winters
  38. Fully Sik Drop kick

Opinion What is our GENUINE opinion on baz?

I don't rate him at all, I understand there weren't many other coaches available on the open market but surely we could have waited rather than make an impulse signing like this. I don't see him guiding us to a premiership. I predict another two or three years in the wilderness and he may...
  39. Fully Sik Drop kick

Cooper Cronk as Coach?

With the likes of Bellamy and Bennett ruling out a change of scenery to coach us at Belmore, why haven't we sounded out Cooper Cronk as a head coach? All we've kept hearing is Trent Barrett is the next best of among the coaches available on the market but what does he really bring to the table...
  40. Fully Sik Drop kick

Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

Nek minute signs with eels
  41. Fully Sik Drop kick

Opinion Fans need reassurance urgently

FMD, is it so hard to scout fiji and PNG and sign up some cheap , strong and fast wingers like parra and Melbourne seem to always do with success
  42. Fully Sik Drop kick

Opinion Haz and Sonny Bill make amends, SBW possible return

Glad they Sat down over a quiet beer and sorted out their shit...I'm sure it will have a great impact on the current squad and dean pay who have no playing or coaching ties with them whatsoever and wouldn't care less about their newfound bromance ...
  43. Fully Sik Drop kick

Official David klemmer signs 5 year 4.3m deal with Newcastle Knights

Good riddance, not like we we're going to win a premiership off the back of him alone. if he was going to make an impact and difference to a struggling side, the past two sessons we're his chance to do that and I don't think he stood up enough.
  44. Fully Sik Drop kick

News South Sydney’s Burgess twins have emerged as shock contenders to replace David Klemmer

Definitely want Tapau back. Should never have let him go to begin with
  45. Fully Sik Drop kick

Name a Random NRL Player

Shaun berrigan Barry berrigan
  46. Fully Sik Drop kick

Name a Random NRL Player

Justin Murphy
  47. Fully Sik Drop kick

Name a Random NRL Player

Darren Fritz... reminded me of that crazy officer Zed from police academy
  48. Fully Sik Drop kick

Who do we want to win the comp?

Storm are my second team thesedays and better an out of Sydney team wins it so it's not rubbed in our face where ever we go the week after grand final
  49. Fully Sik Drop kick

2018 Write Off

We also avoided the wooden spoon which looks likely to go to the Eels yet again
  50. Fully Sik Drop kick

Tapped on the shoulder to prize pooch: Lewis's rise through Bulldogs ranks

"I was on my own and I said 'stuff it, I'm going to train hard, develop my game and try and keep my head in the right place'. Wow. What a great attitude . Definitely need to keep this guy. Very inspiring
  51. Fully Sik Drop kick

Proof Canterbury Bulldogs are still the family club

Hope mundine doesn't influence him the way he did with sbw
  52. Fully Sik Drop kick

Name a Random NRL Player

Jamie goddard
  53. Fully Sik Drop kick

Name a Random NRL Player

Hassan Saleh
  54. Fully Sik Drop kick

Name a Random NRL Player

Mathew Ridge Ben Custo Daniel wagon Dallas Weston Justin morgan John Simon Heka nanai Toni carroll Carl webb Tony butterfield
  55. Fully Sik Drop kick

Mbye MOM

Lol good call. He thinks he's George gregan or someone of that stature
  56. Fully Sik Drop kick

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

This is why I would have preferred jim dymock to take over from hasler
  57. Fully Sik Drop kick

Im done!!!

Didn't think our attack could be worse then last year. Our 5th tackle options are embarrassing. Can we get andrew Johns or someone in this department as a consultant asap!!! We have David penna still in the coaching box, what does he do exactly?
  58. Fully Sik Drop kick

John Olive

What will we nickname him? , green olive, black olive, or pitted olive?
  59. Fully Sik Drop kick

Mbye and woods lost us the game

Didn't think our attack could be worse then last year. Our 5th tackle options are embarrassing. Can we get andrew Johns as a consultant asap!!!
  60. Fully Sik Drop kick

So that's what Kris Keating is doing.

Fark how fat is George Rose ? I thought mark tookey was fat
  61. Fully Sik Drop kick

Yesterday's Hero: Terry Lamb

Dead set legend ..tough little bugger
  62. Fully Sik Drop kick

Hypothetical release of a player

Definitely mbye, as well as he's played this year he's had the longest time and opportunities to prove himself and the only other two worth release so early as in woods and foran have not even had a full season at our club
  63. Fully Sik Drop kick

Round 9 - Dogs vs Broncos - Press Conference

Pay should dead set walk into his next press conference after a sutton game with a massive blank cheque and unleash, don't hold back!!!
  64. Fully Sik Drop kick

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

I don't blame Pay, it's our roster that's the problem..
  65. Fully Sik Drop kick

How can I stop supporting the dogs

That's why Melbourne are my second team, I know they are guaranateed a successful season and more often then not they produce the goods and make me wish our team was like them. .
  66. Fully Sik Drop kick

The State of Play - Some scary stats.

Folkes God rest his soul, would be turning in his grave at the rubbish we've been dishing out.
  67. Fully Sik Drop kick

Sam Burgess handed 2 game ban for hit on Morris

“Burgess is wrong,” he said, “The larynx does not like any pressure including an elbow attached to 115kg. There are many nerves. It spasms and can feel catastrophic. “Close quarter combat trainingtargets this as a weak area. Total rubbish talk. “He (Burgess) needs an anatomy lesson. It can be...
  68. Fully Sik Drop kick

Yesterday's Hero: Simon Gillies

He was captain of our reserve grade presidents cup team that beat Parramatta in 1998 ,the week after our first grade team had the famous come from behind win.
  69. Fully Sik Drop kick

Yesterday's Hero: Simon Gillies

Old school player and tough as they come but also gave away plenty of penalties especially for high shots. he had a terrible judiciary record
  70. Fully Sik Drop kick

Knights & Tigers Showing Whats Possible

As long the Eels keep losing and lower than us on the ladder, I'll be happy with this re building season
  71. Fully Sik Drop kick

Yesterday's Hero: Craig Polla-Mounter

Yesterday's hero.... Paul Carige, may as well have been playing for us in that 98 semi final
  72. Fully Sik Drop kick

Yesterday's Hero: Craig Polla-Mounter

Darren Edgar Britt... Can he be the next instalment of yesterday's hero? I'd really like to see one about Steve Reardon aka the axe
  73. Fully Sik Drop kick

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Premierships are decided at round 2
  74. Fully Sik Drop kick

Steve Folkes passes away aged 59.

I'm in shock, can't believe this. May he rest in peace and God rest his soul. My deepest condolences go out to his family all of our club.. Very sad day for our club. I've always admired and respected Folkesy and hoped one day he'd return to our club in some capacity. He'll be up there with...
  75. Fully Sik Drop kick

Waterview replaces Doltone House as Official Venue Partner

Could be worse, could the old Westella
  76. Fully Sik Drop kick

Steve Mortimer lends support to Ray Dib as Bulldogs board rivals circle

I respect Steve Mortimer and value his opinion and I don't hate Ray Dib or have any grudge against him but I also believe most of the reform members deserve a chance to be on the board just as much as Steve and Ray have. I think it's important to vote for the best possible names each of us...
  77. Fully Sik Drop kick

Bulldogs forward Devontai Seumanutafa breaks Keebra Park squat record

Nek minute, gets caught for steroid abuse
  78. Fully Sik Drop kick

Gay marriage plebiscite - Result YES to SSM

Yeah just watched it. Good on them for painting over that filth.. Typical of the scum from newtown..
  79. Fully Sik Drop kick

You have no clue, you can't read or maybe dyslexic.. Read my post again, maybe s...l...o...w....e..r. this time. It clearly says pull your head out of your ass and the vibrator from your ass too while you're at it...
  80. Fully Sik Drop kick

Yeah.....all over your face
  81. Fully Sik Drop kick

Pull your head out of your ass, and the vibrator while you're at it. I was defending religion and the right to express a NO view on the SSM survey because of it. You don't need to be a mind reader to see that your post singled out the Christian.
  82. Fully Sik Drop kick

So you have a problem with a guy carrying Rosary Beads now? You refer to them as "merchandise" and obviously have a problem with him expressing his views which stem from his religion. And you wonder why the No camp are concerned about protection of religious freedoms now. Sadly the LGBQTI and...
  83. Fully Sik Drop kick

Many of those residents from Middle Eastern or Asian background in those areas are also Conservative Christians who are more welcomed into this country as they actually assimilate, and they definitely wouldn't be victims of anti immigration stance as much as people from an Islamic background. So...
  84. Fully Sik Drop kick

Vale: Izzy Forreal

God rest his soul and my condolences to his family and loved ones.
  85. Fully Sik Drop kick

Just a Coincidence?

Remember when Todd Greenberg done a number on parra CEO Paul Osbone, and publicly was mounting a case to sign Daniel Mortimer only for his price to skyrocket and unbeknown to them we signed up kris keating instead.
  86. Fully Sik Drop kick

Just a Coincidence?

I was hoping that Dib may have had an unspoken agreement with Politis (similar to Ken Arthurson and Peter Moore relationship ) and that roosters could have tedesco so long as we got cronk. Just imagine Dib somehow signed cronk................... the ultimate payback for missing out on tedesco
  87. Fully Sik Drop kick

Canterbury appoint Bulldogs premiership winner Andrew Farrar as football manager

We still need a decent strength and conditioning coach, bring back billy johnstone or even Steve folkes was a fitness fanatic and would bring us back to peak fitness levels and discipline
  88. Fully Sik Drop kick

Why Cooper Cronk as captain-coach could be perfect fit for Canterbury Bulldogs

There is only one player who could move to a different NRL club next season and resurrect the long abandoned role of captain-coach. There is only one way to pay him the salary his skills and stature demands, given most clubs have little salary cap space left. There is only one club that...
  89. Fully Sik Drop kick

Finals Week 2

So we not only ended the dragons season, we played a part in ending the eels season also... I'll take that as consolation for our abysmal season
  90. Fully Sik Drop kick

Bulldogs former players come out of retirement for legends of league game.

just read more details here, http://www.legendsofleague.com.au/teams/ Canterbury Canterbury Andrew Ryan (Captain) Willie Mason Reni Maitua Mark O’Meley Brent Sherwin Daniel Holdsworth Willie Talau Tony Grimaldi Steve Turner Dene Halatau Chris Armit Matt Utai Brad Morrin Brett...
  91. Fully Sik Drop kick

Fark mark tookey was a fat bastard. Makes kasiano look slim
  92. Fully Sik Drop kick

Even with their 9 players, that former Bulldogs team would put our current team to shame