Search results

1. Kurrupt78

MCU and DC conversations

Hey guys, Just thought I’d create a thread for us comic nerds. And yes, I know Disney is pimping out Marvel and DC has fallen behind in some way, but let’s forget about Hollywood for a sec, and actually talk comics as geeks lol. I’ve always been intrigued by both sides of the comic industry...
  2. Kurrupt78

X

X
  3. Kurrupt78

Getting a swimming pool

Hey guys, need some help. Modular or fibreglass? Not a fan of the modular but fibreglass can be quite expensive. Plus, private installers seem hard to get if it’s a DIY kit. Really want to get this done for my kids as they’re still young. Can anyone lead me into the right direction please? It’s...
  4. Kurrupt78

JAC try tally watch for 2022 season

So the fox is sitting @ 11 tries atm. With 10 rounds of regular season footy left, what are your predictions on his numbers for this season? During the NRL era, 4 Canterbury players have surpassed the 20 mark. Nigel Vagana- 23 tries (2002) Josh Morris- 22 tries (2009) Ben Barba-23 tries...
  5. Kurrupt78

Australian True Crime

Hey guys, just a thread on stories that have had an impact on Australian society. Whether it’s gang wars, serial killings etc. Recently, I’ve been fascinated with Bevan Spencer von Einem cases that occurred in SA in the late 70’s and early 80’s. A lot of speculation that there was a higher...
  6. Kurrupt78

Is Hip Hop dead?

Just as the titles says, is it truly dead?! Or am I just getting old and not getting with the times.
  7. Kurrupt78

Opinion Top 10 halves from 2000 til present

Pretty self explanatory lol. 1. Andrew Johns 2. Jonathan Thurston 3. Darren Lockyer 4. Brad Fittler 5. James Maloney 6. Cooper Cronk 7. Stacey Jones 8. Brent Sherwin 9. Brett Kimmorley 10. Jason Taylor Other mentions are Benji Marshall, Matty Orford, Mitchell Pearce, Preston...
  8. Kurrupt78

Opinion Peter V’landys

Just a topic I wanted to bring this up. Once Beattie is gone, this guy is coming in. Now, I don’t know too much of his credentials but if he’s coming from the horse racing industry, is that a good thing? I think that sport is a massive rort and a bunch of crooks but the guy has been highly...
  9. Kurrupt78

The Ashes

2nd test done and dusted. Aussies up 1-0 after the draw. Smith might not play in the 3rd test. Archer terrorising our batsmen and Poms should be favs for 3rd test. And, what’s everyone’s take on the booing saga. Discuss.
  10. Kurrupt78

Jordan vs Kobe, LeBron and Steph

I’m from the old school and I know the game has changed but in my eyes MJ is still the GOAT of all goats! Discuss
  11. Kurrupt78

Cricket World Cup 2019

Who’s everyone’s predictions? I think Aussies will be able to protect the trophy.
  12. Kurrupt78

Dealing with new borns

Hey guys, Got a 2 month old baby boy who can't stop crying and just likes to feed all the time! Been told countless of times that it's normal and I'm sure it is, but I'm getting worried that it's starting to take its toll on my wife who's obviously with the little man more than me due to my...
  13. Kurrupt78

LA Riots: 92. 25th anniversary

Last weekend marked the 25th anniversary of probably one of the worst riots ever to happen in American history. I was 13 years old when it happened and tbh didn't hear or see much of the events at the time here. Maybe a couple of snippets on the news bulletin but didn't really remember much...
  14. Kurrupt78

Builders

Just want to find out any recommendations on the big builders. The missus and I are looking around atm.
  15. Kurrupt78

Calling on Captain Kickass

Champ..if it was ever a place we needed someone to put some positive light into our forum..plz by all means! And it's only round 2! Big task!! I'll take anything!
  16. Kurrupt78

Comedy Short Clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlTbJZ64sVM
  17. Kurrupt78

iPhone 6 Plus

Just got it today and loving it!!
  18. Kurrupt78

Curzon Hall

Hey guys, wanted to find if any kennelers have ever done a wedding ceremony here before?? Or any other type of function really. Will appreciate the feedback.
  19. Kurrupt78

Who's your most annoying caller on Talkin' Sport 2SM regarding Rugby League.

Being on the road all day, I listen to a lot of radio. { Apart from cranking my iPod music} I love listening to Talkin' Sport. But if there was ever one caller that rings often and that shits the hell out of me...it's Sue the Steeler supporter. Would love nothing more to smack her out with her...
  20. Kurrupt78

Regretting not getting higher ceilings in my new house I'm building

Stupid question, but has anyone amended their height of their ceiling? Hoping for some miracles.
  21. Kurrupt78

Does anyone know how to add artwork to an iOS device?

Managed to do it on my iTunes desktop, but when I synced it to my iOS device, nothing appears. Help?
  22. Kurrupt78

"Dead or alive..you are coming with me"

Don't know why, but I'm pumped to watch this remake of the 1987 of Robocop. I hope it isn't a dud of a flick. lol
  23. Kurrupt78

Looking for Jordan's Toro 4's

Can any one help with a reliable site plz?! So many fake ones out there. Dying to get these!
  24. Kurrupt78

Iconic image

Yes they're premiers..and they have bragging rights! But seeing this makes me all fuzzy inside. Priceless!!
  25. Kurrupt78

Are we Dogs of war or a pack of Hyenas?!

I appreciate this forum..I really do! But whenever someone posts about a suggested rumour..albeit a rumour..why are we so quick to pound on them like a lone Lion with a carcass??
  26. Kurrupt78

Stats;Penalty count

27. Kurrupt78

Just goes to show...

Dragons,15th..just defeated the number one ranked team in the comp. And I don't believe for one sec that Souths are a one man team either. So forget the "Inglis wasn't playing" scenario. So are they burning out? Or did complacency get the better of them? All I know is, Dogs, from now on in, need...
  28. Kurrupt78

NRL Boss vows to stick by Barba

He may no longer be the face of the game, but NRL chief executive David Smith said rugby league would not turn its back on fallen Canterbury star Ben Barba - and that the Dally M medal winner would remain a key figure in the promotion of the code. As the NRL season was officially launched at...
  29. Kurrupt78

Shaun Burgoyne blasts Mundine

Hawthorn star Shaun Burgoyne has blasted Anthony Mundine for his racial attack on Daniel Geale Jamie Pandaram News Limited Network October 19, 2012 9:27AM Mundine questions Daniel Geale's heritageAnthony Mundine questions Daniel Geale's heritage, saying if he was really indigenous he should be...
  30. Kurrupt78

Cam Smith international player of the year

VB Kangaroos captain Cameron Smith has today been named the RLIF International Player of the Year – the highest individual honour in world Rugby League. The Storm Premiership-winning captain, who was also named International Hooker of the Year, was one of seven Australians to be named in...
  31. Kurrupt78

Thurston non-commital on his NRL future

By Ian McCullough AAP Wed, Oct 10, 2012 - 8:09 PM Johnathan Thurston has refused to give any assurances he'll remain a North Queensland player beyond next season, with the champion playmaker, poised to potentially become the game's highest-paid player. A week after his...
  32. Kurrupt78

Season review: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Ben Blaschke NRL.com Fri, Oct 05, 2012- 10.30 AM REGULAR SEASON Wins: 18 Losses: 6 Position: 1st Home Record: 9 wins, 3 losses (=1st) Away Record: 9 wins, 3 losses (1st) AFTER FINALS Wins: 2 Losses: 1 Position: 2nd Longest Winning Streak: 12 (Rounds 11-24) Longest...
  33. Kurrupt78

Is Josh Reynolds the new JT?

Andrew Bryan NRl.com Wed, Sep 26 2012 -5.00pm Josh Reynolds is walking the same path to NRL superstardom as Johnathan Thurston, according to former Bulldogs captain Andrew Ryan. The 23-year-old has exploded onto the scene in 2012, playing in what critics labelled a makeshift position...
  34. Kurrupt78

It's Manly I want!

As much as I hate those parra scums..face it, they're cellar dwellers! Don't waste your time on one parra troll.
  35. Kurrupt78

Points differential.

Has anyone got stats on what we were on after 3 games in 2009? Last year we started the same but obviously not the same up against tougher sides!!
  36. Kurrupt78

Danny Weedler at his best!

Did anyone watch the 6 o'clock news on the sports bulletin on channel 9??Des was having a chat with DCE and Keiran Foran @ the NRL launch! Weedler suspecting we're after them both. Piss weak journalism! The ranga needs to be shot!!!
  37. Kurrupt78

Bobcat in 2sm studio at 4pm till 5.30

Let's see what questions are thrown at him!
  38. Kurrupt78

Paul Langmack on Monday NRL post game

Would like to see what he thinks of our current players.