Search results

1. Kurrupt78

Let's talk about our defense.

To keep a team to zero is a fucking hard thing to do. Don’t care where you’re at on the table. I’m not buying the whole Titans only scored 4 points blah blah when they’ve been prolific try scorers every time we’ve played them. Ffs, give your team some credit.
  2. Kurrupt78

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It’s Friday, have another bro. Cheers! [emoji12]
  3. Kurrupt78

The Consolidated NFL Thread

I keep thinking he was drafted from GB. Doh!
  4. Kurrupt78

Xavier McKinney is the best free agent signing for the pack I’ve seen since in a long long time. It can be potentially up there with Reggie White. Fingers crossed
  5. Kurrupt78

Man that’s crazy.
  6. Kurrupt78

Would’ve been awesome to see a tandem RB duo of Jones and Jacob’s together.
  7. Kurrupt78

Jones already took pay cuts in the past, I thought the pack organisation would this time pay him diligently. Instead, they asked him again to take another cut. This time 50% lol. I can understand him wanting to go. He was the heart and soul of that current side. Sad to see him gone.
  8. Kurrupt78

Indigenous vs Maori

Fuck that was cringe. I thought I was watching the phantom of the opera from the indigenous
  9. Kurrupt78

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

First 40 minutes of the first trial match of the year and the knee jerk reactions have already started. Hahaha fuck me. Fuck I hate this place
  10. Kurrupt78

F&@k the Niners
  11. Kurrupt78

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

Typical Kennel reaction.
  12. Kurrupt78

I think Baltimore will get the dub over Chiefs.
  13. Kurrupt78

That’s not where it’ll be won though. Lions D is way worse than Packers as of late. CMC will gash them wide open. Niners will win this one.
  14. Kurrupt78

Needs to be some bit of perspective
  15. Kurrupt78

Anyway we got to remember it was the 7th seed up against the 1st seed who are full of pro ballers. The pack are basically rookies on offense
  16. Kurrupt78

Special teams does it again against Niners. We had these *****. Niners ain’t shit
  17. Kurrupt78

Vietnamese Bahn Mi,

Bun cha is a dry vermicelli dish yeah?! Well you can wet it with fish sauce.
  18. Kurrupt78

Bulldogs on Fox League during the Off-Season

(Insert Krusty’s laugh) only a matter of time
  19. Kurrupt78

And don’t get me started on ST’s. Ffs
  20. Kurrupt78

With all these first rounders on D, how does Joe Barry keep fucking it up?! MLF is just as accountable letting this shit show run because he’s one of the boys. (Barry)
  21. Kurrupt78

NFC is now clearly Cowboys and Grinders! AFC on the other hand is logged jammed.
  22. Kurrupt78

No way bro, he was inbounds when he was hit. Mahomes toes the sideline
  23. Kurrupt78

That’s true, but the penalty before that shouldn’t have happened either. When Mahomes scrambled and Owens was flagged for that hit when clearly it shouldn’t have been.
  24. Kurrupt78

@EXORCIST Niners doing you guys a favour.
  25. Kurrupt78

What’s happened?
  26. Kurrupt78

The Pack are back! What an impressive win. Love improving big time.
  27. Kurrupt78

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Haha gold
  28. Kurrupt78

Cricket 2022/23 thread

The choke has begun
  29. Kurrupt78

"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

I was like you, confused the shit outta me lol
  30. Kurrupt78

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Stop posting your convo’s, it don’t mean shit.
  31. Kurrupt78

News Tupac Shooter Arrested

Spot on!
  32. Kurrupt78

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Felt that there was a lynching bouts to go down.
  33. Kurrupt78

News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

The same ones that are bitching about Gus and Ciraldo, the ones that bitched about Dean Pay and Des Hasler. It’s been non stop and it’s the same culprits.
  34. Kurrupt78

News ‘We have standards’: Bulldogs skipper shuts down criticism of club’s culture

First responders will see crazy shit that the ordinary person would not see on a daily basis. So I can understand the traumatic stuff that comes along with it.Memtal health should not be joked with. It’s a dark place for one that suffering from it and I love how society now is trying to tackle...
  35. Kurrupt78

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

Mate, do us all a favour and go walk onto the Hume highway and play with traffic !!
  36. Kurrupt78

2023 Round 22 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

He’ll still be the best player next year for us.
  37. Kurrupt78

MCU and DC conversations

Yeah I finished it the other day.
  38. Kurrupt78

MCU and DC conversations

It’s a classic. Just because it never transverse over to cinema successfully doesn’t mean it’s a bad comic.. But a fantastic comic nonetheless
  39. Kurrupt78

MCU and DC conversations

Hey guys, Just thought I’d create a thread for us comic nerds. And yes, I know Disney is pimping out Marvel and DC has fallen behind in some way, but let’s forget about Hollywood for a sec, and actually talk comics as geeks lol. I’ve always been intrigued by both sides of the comic industry...
  40. Kurrupt78

Barbie Movie

Yeah Dark Knight was awesome. But my fav is Interstellar. It’s not a popular amongst his fans, but enjoyed every bit of it. That too, had the story line jumping around but it made sense at the end.
  41. Kurrupt78

Barbie Movie

I’m a mad Nolan fan. Enjoy all of his movies
  42. Kurrupt78

Barbie Movie

It’s popular that’s for sure. The topic anyway. But Oppenheimer should destroy it in box sales. Funny how they are both released together. Lol
  43. Kurrupt78

Sydney's Gangland Underworld

They hide in the shadows. I’m sure I said this before, the crap going on today should not be labeled as organised crime. They’re simply cliques/gangs and there’s nothing organised with them. Not that I’m condoning organise crime, but they did run on some kind of morals/ethics. Avoided attention...
  44. Kurrupt78

Rumour Watson ?

Yep as per usual
  45. Kurrupt78

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Suia Taukeiaho

Seriously, if we were ever to sign any of those two, these bitches in here would still find a way to complain.
  46. Kurrupt78

Jake Averillo

Fucking oath!The guy is a game breaker! Something we’re truly lacking.
  47. Kurrupt78

Jake Averillo

Stephen Crichton imo will easily be the best player next year for us. Hands down. The disrespect he gets from some of you clowns is beyond beggars belief. Fuck, we don’t deserve any marquee signings with the way some of you ***** carry on! Anyway…keep whinging away as per usual.
  48. Kurrupt78

News Pressure mounting on Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo from familiar source

Stay on the bus you *****, albeit it might be the “night ride” from the city with packed drunk bastards and bitches but it’ll be awesome lol. Fuck.. they were the days lol
  49. Kurrupt78

Opinion Back 5 for next year

Yeah I agree with the Taaffe fullback talk. I’ve got a Souths supporter at my work and he does not rate him one iota.
  50. Kurrupt78

Opinion Back 5 for next year

Lol, I’d thought you’d like that line up [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  51. Kurrupt78

Rumour Stephen Crighton

The bloke is instinctive and a game breaker. Yet again, this forum finding reasons to whinge
  52. Kurrupt78

Rumour Stephen Crighton

He contributed so much more against the grain. There is two sides of the ball
  53. Kurrupt78

Expansion versus relocation: Why it’s time for NRL to seriously consider moving some of the nine Sydney-based clubs

Rabbitohs better have our backs since we saved them once upon a time ago. Dogs won’t be going anywhere anyway [emoji4]
  54. Kurrupt78

Round 18 Bulldog V Knight

Fuck, some of you ***** are pathetic!
  55. Kurrupt78

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

He just came right at the wrong time. We need middles right now along with a legit half back. Good luck to the kid either way.
  56. Kurrupt78

No Source Does the Ben Hunt rumblings have any Legs ?

It was Crawley that quoted that. I literally just watched NRL 360 5 minutes ago and Riccio and Crawley were at each other about the contract saga with Hunt.
  57. Kurrupt78

Bulldogs Culture 2023

Cause us fans (especially TK) know best… (sarcasm inserted)
  58. Kurrupt78

2023 Round 15 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

And our own dumb ass fans think we’ll get the spoon. Drag queens giving a every opportunity for these Scums to win
  59. Kurrupt78

Another Tino special. Were we lucky not to have lost our captain to a Brocken jaw?

Meh, if he plays…he plays (Dolph Lungren Voice)
  60. Kurrupt78

What’s the plan B for 2024 …

You work with what you’ve got. Add pieces, sure, but you can’t plan with who you “think” you’ll land. Planning is more for the roadmap of the clubs success if that makes any sense. No disrespect to the op btw, just my opinion. :)
  61. Kurrupt78

Flange Snr

We’re the engine room for this country
  62. Kurrupt78

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

An unpopular opinion, but I think Flanno will do alright at the rake position. He’s a solid defender
  63. Kurrupt78

What is your scariest Movie?

Exorcist for it’s time was bloody scary. But in recent times I think the original Conjuring was scary
  64. Kurrupt78

News Rugby league eye test.

Thank you. Anyway, I think I’m done with this place.
  65. Kurrupt78

Fuck me, only one bloke in here supported JMK when he was here before Mahoney had come! Fuck you mothefuckere love to pick and choose what suits your agenda. At least @ Flanagun stuck to what he believed
  66. Kurrupt78

Yeah I’ve noticed it too, but there are far many pros than cons with him at hooker. Fuck man, you do nit pick. Like my fucking wife! Lol
  67. Kurrupt78

Social Media Rooster problems

I said this before in another post, as utility half he seemed to be quite genuine. And I honestly think deep down himself, he doesn’t really support Elliot or Flanagan, I think he did it to trigger the kennel community. Why?! Maybe he had enough of our down years and posters turning on each...
  68. Kurrupt78

Building fire in Surry Hills

Yeah it was between the Allemedines and the Hamzy’s about how to share the drug trade in Harris Park with all the Punjabs.
  69. Kurrupt78

Ciraldo’s mid season report

It’s a pass from me. And the wins are coming from the start of the season. Not the back end when the pressure is not as much. 5 wins 7 losses, not bad considering the previous years we’ve had. Man, think we can be 7 from 7 considering how roosters and parra are travelling
  70. Kurrupt78

We are officially second last

Every fucking team has improved this year bar the Roosters Eels and Cowboys. But having said that, they have squads that can easily pick up form. We’ve gone so much backwards since our promising start. We’re in critical mode now for the spoon if we don’t start improving ourselves.
  71. Kurrupt78

Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

Oh I fucking hate that. Women drivers in the Cremorne/Mosman area are the fucking worse when it comes to being courteous. Rude bitches. My road rage goes through the roof
  72. Kurrupt78

News Settled Averillo feeling right at home on centre stage

I can see him killing it at either Storm or Dolphins.
  73. Kurrupt78

The old school Hip/Hop/Rap Thread/DMX Dead

King Tee- Dippin
  74. Kurrupt78

Phil Gould knocked back by Ben Hunt as Bulldogs search for a seven

Man I still remember that like it was yesterday lol. Then the second game with Lance Kluesner looking like he was about to get some redemption until Mr Donald showed up at the crease lol
  75. Kurrupt78

Themly Sea Eagles

Oh man, didn’t they learn from last year?!
  76. Kurrupt78

The Aerosexual Thread

Is it true that Boeing is fazing out the 747? I know that airbus has scrapped the A380. Twin engines the way to go. Sad end to an era
  77. Kurrupt78

Opinion SUPER LEAGUE 2.0

And I’m sure ABDO is a big yawnion fan too, being South African. Trying to infiltrate their pussy rules onto league.
  78. Kurrupt78

2023 Round 10 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

@Flanagun why so much effort into triggering the kennel community? Just curious. I don’t mind some of your evaluations on the team but it’s like at times you go reaching for a reaction. Honestly just a question. I’d rather Utility than this version lol
  79. Kurrupt78

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

Thank god we’re playing first on Magic round. Suncorps field is gonna be all carved up by Sunday and a shitload of injuries will come from it. That turf is apparently unsatisfactory
  80. Kurrupt78

Honest Opinion

Well we’re 4 wins 5 losses in the space of what?! 9 games?! Kind of answered your own question.
  81. Kurrupt78

Honest Opinion

That’s just a plain old raw stat. Almost half the starting side is unavailable. So none of that contributes to why our F/A sucks?! You’re being such a homer.
  82. Kurrupt78

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

It’s either an attitude problem or/and defensive issue. Either way, the first grade team is doing fine without him.
  83. Kurrupt78

Braidon Burns Appreciation Thread

Without a doubt. It was legendary
  84. Kurrupt78

Official Karl’s in baby.

Of course. But man, if there’s a thread about him after a loss, fuck I’m gonna lose my shit! I’ll kick the shit out of my kids hahahaha. Jokes it’s just jokes!! But I will kick something, like my Otto bin. Preferably the compost one
  85. Kurrupt78

Washington to Vegas
  86. Kurrupt78

Official Karl’s in baby.

The kid is going to get a pasting from the drungos in here! Good luck KO. Hope you kill it. Because the ***** in here will make sure you sink in quick sand if you fail to their expectations.
  87. Kurrupt78

He’s a blocking type of TE. Could of used him.
  88. Kurrupt78

Prob need to look at the draft as whole when it’s done. Then evaluate it from there. But I know what you mean.
  89. Kurrupt78

I understand it though. Our TE Room was only Josiah Deguara. We got rid of big bob Tonyan and Mercedes Lewis. So it was bare
  90. Kurrupt78

Nice
  91. Kurrupt78

Jayden Reed WR Like clockwork with these pricks. Anyway they know more than us.
  92. Kurrupt78

Luke Musgrave for the packers. So there’s our TE. WR next surely
  93. Kurrupt78

Is Michael Mayer still on the board?
  94. Kurrupt78

Again, got a feeling LaPorta is coming to GB. Darnell Washington fits Jerry Jones idea of a TE. Purely blocking.