Search results

1. Flanagun

War Is Peace. Freedom Is Slavery. Ignorance Is Strength...

And Gus is "rebuilding" our pathways by getting rid of all our most promising juniors and development players. But hey, no need to panic - you can all hold hands around the flaming wreckage of Belmore HQ and sing kumbaya. Sorry, I know this is my second thread in a week, and it will be the...
  2. Flanagun

What do we need a coach for, anyway?

Hi la familiars, It seems the more sane and rational among us are all in agreement that Cameron Ciraldo's appointment as Canterbury Bulldogs head coach has been an unmitigated disaster. This post is directed solely at thinking members of The Kennel, and I am not interested in hearing from the...
  3. Flanagun

@Blue Boost , did you lose your job this week?

Funny, I always pictured you as a dude. https://www.news.com.au/finance/real-estate/i-am-not-sorry-for-telling-the-truth-aimee-therese-marsh-defiant-in-face-of-sacking/news-story/522b114a4254ef41f63bc850023867b6
  4. Flanagun

Why is nobody talking about how good Corey Waddell was on Sunday?

Only forward in the team who keeps taking tough carries. If we don't re-sign this bloke, it will be an absolute travesty.
  5. Flanagun

Should the dogs offer the dragons Mahoney to secure Hunt?

Hi la familiars, Before you scoff, just think about it. The Dragons are really reluctant to let Hunt go, and while Hunt has made it clear he wants to go back to Queensland, I’m sure if the Dragons said he could go, but only to the Bulldogs because they wanted something out of the deal and there...
  6. Flanagun

Congratulations to Cameron Ciraldo

For meeting his already sky high quota for points conceded in a match before the end of the first half lololol PS if I get banned for this, tell my wife I love her. #sackCiraldope
  7. Flanagun

The injury crisis myth - why the Bulldogs have been lucky in 2023

Hi la familiars, I am seeing a lot of talk about our so called injury crisis and how we are "doing so well" to have scraped together four wins under such "adversity". In reality we have been extremely lucky this year. If things hadn't gone our way we would easily be 1 and 8 right now. Way...
  8. Flanagun

Opinion Burton's move to 7 is actually a demotion of Mahoney, not Flanagan

Hi la familiars, It's your old friend Flanagun, back with another serious football related opinion. I am seeing a lot of talk on here that the decision to move Burton to 7 is a demotion of Flanagan and is bringing him one step closer to the end. In actuality, Burton's move to 7 is a demotion...
  9. Flanagun

Robinson set to drop Sam Walker

Hi la familiars, Apparently Trent Robinson is set to drop Sam Walker and play Joey Manu at 6.... just lol. This bloke would drop/ release his own mother if he found one who made a better Sunday roast. I've seen crack addicts trying to score who had more patience. I have said it before, but...
  10. Flanagun

Can Reed Mahoney make 150 missed tackles this year?

Greetings la familiars! Is Reed Mahoney the worst defensive hooker in the competition? Statistics say yes. Reed placed 4th for missed tackles in the comp last year (the most of any hooker). But turnstile's defensive efforts (or lack thereof) so far in 2023 are leaving last year's in the shade...
  11. Flanagun

Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Hi La Familiars, Great win today, and I certainly don’t mean to rain on the parade, but your cognitive biases are on display and I can’t let it pass. I look through the comments On various threads and it’s the same old crap from you guys … Flano sucked, Preston is buy of the season, Reed worked...
  12. Flanagun

The Jeremy Marshall King appreciation thread

Did one of the pinko commie Stalinist mods take down my JMK apology thread? This is a new thread for all JMK fans to show appreciation for one of the best emerging hookers in the competition. JMK was fantastic once again in a beaten side today. He really deserves better than the dolphins. I...
  13. Flanagun

Official The ‘gun, playa’s playa, okunbeast, grub - my hand is back together, baby!

Hi La Familiars, It’s me, back with further proof that I am the sharpest mind on The Kennel. I note with interest that Flano, Wadell, Okunbor and Joshua Reynolds are all in the team for this weekend. Almost all of you wrote most oall of these players off in pre-season… claiming they had no...
  14. Flanagun

Imagine if we had caught the Warriors on a good day…

They would have put 30 on us. No chance we play finals, but at least we have Reed - the poster boy for a new era of mediocrity…. and we also have the ‘gun to pin all the blame on. Rock ‘n’ roll, baby!
  15. Flanagun

Official The ‘gun is the best half at the club

Hi Fam, That’s right, I said half, not halfback. Did you all see Burton’s game today? Honestly, we’ve had sone halves thst hsve taken a real caning from you guys over the years - Flano, Lewis, Keating, Frawley… the list goes on. I have never seen a single one of them produce a performance as...
  16. Flanagun

Opinion Our best halves combination for 2023

Reynolds/Brown/Averillo/Winner of weekly Bulldogs social media competition at 6 (20 minutes each) The 'gun at 7 Burton at the Nepean Hospital maternity ward It's a winning combo, baby! Admit it, a part of you likes it deep down inside.
  17. Flanagun

Some much needed perspective

Hmm, help me out, Fam. I seem to be missing the part where he said to panic, overreact and sack the Flanagun.
  18. Flanagun

Opinion Should Ciraldo impose a baby ban on the playing group?

Hi Fam, I just heard the news that Matt Burton and partner are expecting, and let me tell you, it ruined my day! Picture this, we make the finals for the first time in half a dozen years, and our starting number 6 has to pull out of a must win game (the timing sounds about right) because he...
  19. Flanagun

Opinion Reynolds has number 14 all locked up!!! Suck those lemons, haters!

Nu, oh Nu, where are you? Nu year, Nu team, but I don't see no Nu Brown, baby. The 'gun told you Joshy had a mortgage on that number 14 jersey. Don't you all get tired of being wrong all the time and waiting for the inevitable I told you so from the 'gun? Also worth noting that playa's playa...
  20. Flanagun

Official Flanagun's position "assured" after "outstanding" preseason, baby

Hi la familiars, I would like to draw your attention to this line from the Daily Tele's story re our trial against Canberra: Unlike this time last year, Flanagan’s position in the playmaking role is assured following an outstanding pre-season. I know some of you rnt so gud on the reedins, so...
  21. Flanagun

Which Penrith player should the Bulldogs overpay for next?

Hi La Familiars, The rebuild rolls on, and with Gus and Ciraldo having shown their intent to shamelessly rip off Penrith until they have turned us into the best covers band since Bjorn Again, I am wondering who you all think should be next on the hit list? I have compiled a list of the four...
  22. Flanagun

Two of the six members of our “leadership group” have never played FG for the bulldogs

Hi Fam, It just occurred to me that 33.3 percent of our leadership group have never played a game for us in first grade… let alone have a good idea of what the club is all about. One of those players has been named co-captain. There was a time when you had to earn your stripes for this club...
  23. Flanagun

Flanagun 1, pinko commie Stalinist’s 0, baby!

It’s me again, La familiars… the kennel’s premium content provider back once more to boost the value of this piece of online real estate. I noted with some dismay that my previous post about the Okunbeast’s likely return to first grade has been removed. The justification given for this...
  24. Flanagun

News Okunbor making strong case for first grade return!!!

How’s it hanging, La familiars? Apparently Okunbor has been training the house down and is battling it out with Kiraz for the second wing spot (see reference below… third par down). The Okunbeast is back, baby! Don’t be surprised to see his name on the team sheet come round one. The fact that...
  25. Flanagun

Jacinda Ardern - world's best pound for pound politician retires undefeated

Sad news, Fam. Jacinda Ardern has announced that not only will she will not contest the next NZ election, she is resigning and her last day on the job will be February 7. I must admit tears welled up in my eyes when I read the news. Jacinda has been a fierce and fearless leader....running...
  26. Flanagun

Opinion The Bulldogs need an NRLW team if we want to be taken seriously

I am embarrassed to be a Bulldogs fan, fam. The fact it is now the year 2023 and we still don't have a women's NRL team is staggering. With all the talk of Gus being a great future planner, I ask you this - where is the planning for our expansion into the women's competition? Now, I'm sure many...
  27. Flanagun

Pinko commie Stalinists are insidiously taking over this forum

It is official. The 'gun is being censored. Even threads being posted in support of the Kennel's sharpest mind are being erased....with no explanation given to the poster, whose only crime was to publicly express support for the 'gun. A number of you pinko commie Stalinists have called for this...
  28. Flanagun

Official Reed Mahoney sees the 'gun (and Jake Averillo) as vital cogs in Bulldogs' wheel

Prepare to cope, la familiars - Reed Mahoney sees the 'gun as a vital part of this Bulldogs team. It's all here in this excerpt from an excellent Daily Telegraph story. The story has been shared on another thread, but I thought this bit in particular was worthy of special focus, and therefore...
  29. Flanagun

The 'gun and Corey Allan already looking ripped as preseason begins

Hi la familiars, I stumbled across this on Facebook....check out the shape the 'gun and Corey Allan are in. Opposition teams will be quivering with fear when they see those guns and washboard abs. Putting in the work on day one, baby! Not sure who the skinny bloke in the middle is. Is that Luke...
  30. Flanagun

How elite agents do business (The Matt Burton exit strategy.)

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2022-matt-burton-contract-kicking-nfl-approach-nfl-combine-canterburybankstown-bulldogs-cameron-ciraldo-phil-gould-signings/news-story/30ef18beee3ee66cfbd0f6da1a98f64c Hi La Familiars, I thought I would share this enlightening article, in...
  31. Flanagun

Official What real Bulldogs fans think of Flanagun

Hi la familiars, I’ve been doing some thinking and have reached the conclusion that TK would have to be the most negative supporter group on the internet. Not just talking about league, you’d be hard pressed to find a supporter group for any club in any sport in the world that is as negative as...
  32. Flanagun

Rumour The save Corey Allan thread

Ok, La Familiars. The rumour mill has kicked into overdrive. Aaron Schoupp taking his bad haircut and worse attitude elsewhere is great news for the club, but of much more concern are the rumours the club is shopping around Corey Allan.... and even worse, they are apparently willing to pay up...
  33. Flanagun

Opinion Why the Wests Tigers should be the envy of every Bulldogs fan

5 minute read (approximately 25 minutes for @Bulldogs09) Hi La Familiars, It's me, your favourite Kenneler, back with another uncomfortable but insightful opinion piece. I've been doing a lot of thinking and as much as it pains me to say it, we are getting this rebuild all wrong. I'm talking...
  34. Flanagun

Who will be the dud signing of 2023? *Spoiler alert, it's Reed Mahoney

My money is on Reed Mahoney. Honestly, they should put him in a 100m sprint with a tortoise on grand final day next year - I think it would be a close foot race. Also, is decision making is questionable - if you don't believe me, just look at that facial hair. He's tubby, too. Dude looks like...
  35. Flanagun

Can Khaled Rajab play origin next year?

Hi la familiars, I see a lot of you have already fast tracked Khaled Rajab into your first choice first grade sides next year. To be in contention for first grade after only playing four games for the Bulldogs' Cup side in 2022 is highly impressive. Clearly we are dealing with a generational...
  36. Flanagun

Rumour Nick Meaney unhappy

Word on the street is, that with Hughes, Munster and Paps all locked up long term, Nick Meaney has expressed concerns to close family and friends that he doesn't have a future at Melbourne and is considering asking for a release. Nick really wants to play fullback or five eighth, and showed this...
  37. Flanagun

Opinion Adopt a Rabbit

Ok, so now that the season is over for my Bulldogs and Elliott’s Raiders, I am officially endorsing South Sydney as 2022 premiers. You know what they say - when Souths are doing well, Rugby League is doing well. Besides, apart from Elliott, Cody Walker and Latrell are my two favourite non...
  38. Flanagun

Opinion Okunbor needs to play first grade next year

Has been sensational today. 2 tries, an assist and has been impeccable under the high ball. I’m sure Ciraldo would be taking note of this performance. I honestly think he could be a Sua’ali’i type player for us. I see Ok and JAC on the wings, Kiraz moving to fullback, with Skelton and Alamoti...
  39. Flanagun

Extending Corey Waddell

Now that he has been officially named Bulldogs players' player for 2022, Corey Waddell's value is set to skyrocket. One would think Gus is either already either deep into negotiations with Corey's management to extend him beyond 2023, or is at very least preparing a sizeable offer. Now you...
  40. Flanagun

News Adam Elliott is going to the finals, baby!

Let me paint you a picture la familiars: Mentally shot after conceding 60 a few weeks out from the finals, the Broncos lose to Parra next week and are upset by the dragons in round 25. Adam Elliott’s Canberra win three very winnable games and go into the finals with momentum. Led by Elliott...
  41. Flanagun

Luke Brooks signs with Bulldogs

Set to captain the club in 2023. Source: Wikipedia
  42. Flanagun

Official Arthur Laundy is a vital cog in the Bulldogs' wheel

From James Hooper, Fox Sports dot com dot ay you....link to full article below Canterbury boss Phil Gould has broken bread with the powerful Laundy family, the Bulldogs major sponsor. The Laundy’s were initially unimpressed when they were left out of the loop about Trent Barrett being moved on...
  43. Flanagun

Who stars in a movie about the 2022 Bulldogs side?

Ok, let's dare to dream for a minute. We go on a miracle run to the finals and Hollywood decides to make a blockbuster movie about it. Who are you casting? I can see a Hemsworth brother as Burton, Tom Hollland as Avo, Robert DeNiro as Gus, Austin Butler (star of new Elvis film) as Flanno, JAC as...
  44. Flanagun

Opinion When will Matt Burton leave the Bulldogs?

Ok la familiars, I have made no secret of the fact I think a cannibal would show more enthusiasm for a tofu dinner than Matt Burton shows for our club. I think he'll be out the door at the first available opportunity. But I wanted to get other people's feelings on the subject. How long do you...
  45. Flanagun

The one good reason to be excited about Sunday

King Elliott is back and starting at lock for Canberra. Ready to continue his Dally M worthy form. Hell yeah, give me a viking clap la familiars! Can't believe some of you flops actually thought he was dropped. Lol
  46. Flanagun

Opinion Adam Elliott

He's versatile, he's loyal and he has been one of the form players in the comp in recent weeks. Week by week, Ricky Stuart is slowly coaching the failure out of Adam and helping him develop into the player he always had the potential to be. I've been telling you all along that the club's...
  47. Flanagun

Flanagun is back with a bang

Hey la familiars, I’m back from my self imposed social media ban and couldn’t have picked a better time. What a fantastic weekend of footy. King Elliott showcased his skills at dummy half in a fantastic performance, Okunbeast scored the decisive try, and I defended us to victory against bitter...
  48. Flanagun

Official Kyle Flanagun self imposed media ban

Hi la familiars, What a whirlwind the past few weeks have been! The crushing lows....the giddying heights. From being down and out, to my phoenix like rise from the ashes to give the club renewed hope. I proved Trent wrong, I proved many of you wrong, I even proved Daddy wrong. For a while...
  49. Flanagun

Will Kikau bring a bad haircut culture to the Bulldogs?

Hey la familiars, I stand before you a concerned man. The NRL has been rocked by a plague of bad haircuts in recent times - flattop/ ponytail hybrids, peroxide jobs, man buns, players with side shaves reminiscent of Don Mattingly in that episode of the Simpsons where Mr Burns tells him to...
  50. Flanagun

In defence of Okunbor

Once again, you’re all being too hard on Okunbor. It obviously wasn’t his strongest game, but blaming him for the three tries the broncos scored is unwarranted. 1. Try off the Kelly kick - Okunbor was exactly where he should have been. If he stays on his wing, he leaves a gaping hole. Kelly...
  51. Flanagun

Adam Reynolds circle jerk on FOX

Apparently Adam Reynolds is playing tonight. Just thought I’d let you know in case you missed the 100,000 times the FOX presenters have pointed it out in the last week, I don’t know what all the fuss is about. He’s not as good as me, anyway.
  52. Flanagun

Flanagun joins the 10,000 reacts club

I put this in Bulldogs discussion because I am the first Bulldogs player to do it. Please post congratulations and poetic tributes below.
  53. Flanagun

How do you pronounce Schoupp?

Apparently it’s pronounced Shop and not Shoop? This is pretty embarrassing. All this time I’ve been calling him Poopy Schouppy and I should have been calling him Sloppy Schouppy.
  54. Flanagun

Wayne Carey - good blokes DO sleep with mates' wives

Has anyone been watching SAS Australia? What a lovely bloke Wayne Carey has become! It was so sad to see him have to VW due to his injury. All his fellow celebrities were so sorry to see him go. Sure, Wayne made some mistakes in his playing days. Hard to blame him. Young athletes mature in...
  55. Flanagun

The TPJ suspension predictor poll

Greetings la familiars, So, as I'm sure you all know by now, TPJ narrowly avoided suspension because he was too unco to connect with his opponent's heads on two occasions last night. Unfortunately, it is only a matter of time before he goes a step further than last night's WWE punches and Bret...
  56. Flanagun

Can we get a refund on TPJ

Wtf were we doing throwing money at this boofhead? We should name a stand in his honour, because that’s where he’ll be sitting for most of the season. To think we let Elliot go for this guy. Shocking rooster management.
  57. Flanagun

Elliott beats the Roosters!

Just watched the replay of Adam Elliott's debut for Canberra, and my oh my, did the King have a blinder! Charged like a demon, hit like a Kenworth truck, laid on a try assist with ball skills our back rowers could only dream of.... and he played most of the game at hooker! Congrats to Adam on a...
  58. Flanagun

Bold prediction

The Roosters will be shopping Australia Post around by the end of 2023. They will tire of paying their stamp duty pretty quickly when they realise Keary would get better service from Vodafone. Take notes, Fam. I called it first. Namaste
  59. Flanagun

Blue_boost is in the news

Hey @Blue_boost ...how you doing, Fam? I came across this article about you on news.com and just wanted to congratulate you on completion of your momentous lockdown construction project. Great work, fam. I hope council doesn't make you take it down. Namaste...
  60. Flanagun

utility whole and the Greenhouse - a rejection story

Hi Fam, Just a request to please be gentle with me today. I am feeling a little hurt. As some of you who saw my thread know, I signed up to The Greenhouse because I wanted to share my excitement over the next chapter of Adam Elliott's career and his return to The Path. I noticed straight away...
  61. Flanagun

Official utility whole joins The Greenhouse… first post pending approval

Don’t be worried L, Fam. I’d never leave you. I’m just broadening my horizons a little. Wish me luck with my new Fam. Namaste
  62. Flanagun

Philosophical musings on conflict and unity

Greetings Fam, Just a little thing I have noticed. When I post about love and unity, people do not seem very interested in what I have to say, but when He Who I Once Was used to post about subjects which invited conflict, many of you were very eager to engage. People on here seem to seek...
  63. Flanagun

Why I decided to start using the word Fam - an origin story

Good evening Fam, I hope your day has been enlightened and your steps on The Path have been plentiful. I am on day three as a whole, almost fully self-realised being and life feels good. Several people have criticised and questioned my use of the term Fam in recent days. I am sorry to know my...
  64. Flanagun

News Sincere apology to my Kennel Fam

Dear Fam, Over the past 5 minutes I have taken a lot of time to reflect on my behaviour on this forum. This isn't an easy post for me to make. It is hard to come to terms with reality when you take a long look in the mirror and don't like what you see staring back at you. Especially when the...
  65. Flanagun

Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

Hey Ken Fam, I've been thinking a lot about the whole Elliott fiasco and going over comments in various threads, it seems the major objection of many of you is that you think he was on too much coin. I say many, not all. I get that many of you are just hatters who need a target to lash out at...
  66. Flanagun

Post your jokes about Souffs losing here

There may not be any bells ringing in Redfern tonight, but you just know there will be plenty of burglar alarms.
  67. Flanagun

Congratulations to the Queensland Suns U17 Netball team

Celebration time, everybody! My nephew is officially a state champion after playing Wing Defence in the Queensland Suns' Under 17 Netball team. The team beat a valiant Bond University Bull Sharks team 46-12 in the final of the state championships. As an uncle, I couldn't be prouder. My...
  68. Flanagun

Share your shirtless restaurant story

I was thinking about what happened to Elliott and the whole Millie Boyle incident and I couldn’t help but wonder how many of us would still have jobs if everyone who had been thrown out of a restaurant with no shirt on had been fired over it. I think it happens way more often than people admit...
  69. Flanagun

The Schoupp count

21 tackles, 6 misses, 2 ineffective, 72.4 percent tackle efficiency. Another solid fsme from the cat flap.
  70. Flanagun

The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

Many of you were very harsh on Okunbor for being a bit rusty in his first few games. The bloke was coming back from an ACL, but it didn’t stop you from sinking the boot in. Okunbor has been really good the past few weeks., You can all post your apologies to Jayden below. I’m looking at you...
  71. Flanagun

The uncomfortable truth about Schoupp

8 tackles, 6 missed tackles, 1 ineffective tackle. Week in, week out, Schoupp is our worst defender. There’s your hero for you, Kennel. Should be dropped for Corey Allan next week. I don’t care if he runs hard. He couldn’t put an earthworm to ground.
  72. Flanagun

Adam Elliott’s 100th

Can’t sleep. Crazy to think that in less than 48 hours, our very own Belmore Batman, the King of Kingsgrove, the Lord of Lakemba, the Banker of Bankstown, the President of Punchbowl, the Earl of Earlwood, the Great One of Greenachre and the Champion of Chullora, will be a 100 gamer. Adam is a...
  73. Flanagun

Awareness appeal for dogs supporters with BSDS

Every day dozens of Bulldogs fans are diagnosed with BSDS (Brandon Smith Derangement Syndrome). While not life threatening, this chronic condition is extremely debilitating and can have major impacts on a kenneler's quality of life. This is a very serious condition, yet 99 per cent of dogs fans...
  74. Flanagun

Theory on why Gus wanted to play Flano

It’s smart long term strategy from Gus. Barrett signed Flano, talked him up to the moon and then treated him like garbage without accepting any responsibility for his total lack of development (or regression if we want to be perfectly honest about it.) You can all rip on Flanagan as much as you...
  75. Flanagun

So, who is excited?

Less than 24 hours til the triumphant return of Adam Elliott, as well as the triumphant return to fullback of Corey Allan. Bankstown Batman and Revesby Robin back where they belong and they are about to restore our blue and white pride. I won’t be sleeping tonight. This is the most exciting...
  76. Flanagun

Why does Schoupp get a free pass?

A woollen condom would offer better defence. Allan, Cotric or Avo should partner Naden in the centres next year..
  77. Flanagun

How is Cody Walker not playing origin 3?

I know he’s a bit of a grub, but if Walker isn’t the best available five eighth for NSW, I’m a Brandon Smith fan.
  78. Flanagun

The Canterbury illusion vs the Melbourne Illusion

Funny how we seriously underrate players who have been hampered by our system, while seriously overrating players who have benefitted from Melbourne's system. JMK has double the natural ability as a hooker than Brandon "Australia Post" Smith has, yet we have people here who want us to throw...
  79. Flanagun

We are nothing without Elliott

Fell to pieces without him today. He’s the heart and soul of the team. Extend him for st least 5 years please Trent.
  80. Flanagun

Disaster relief appeal

For the victims of the horrific State of Origin season of 2021. To date more than 5,000,000 Queenslanders have lost their dignity and over 17 maroons players have lost their balls (not an easy task considering Sutton was cupping them the whole time.) SES workers are still sifting through the...
  81. Flanagun

WTC final

How does a team finish first on the inaugural World Test Championship table only to have to play in conditions which are perfectly suited to their opponents? How does the team that finished first end up going in with no significant preparation, while their opponents go ineith two test matches...
  82. Flanagun

Rugby League is a cruel game

I was about to start calling him Stella, because he was starting to get his groove back. Now another huge setback. Soul crushing. My only question is which one of you clowns has the voodoo doll? Get well soon King Elliott.
  83. Flanagun

Bad news for Queensland

Jake Plodjevic ruled out of origin 2. Time to unleash Elliott!
  84. Flanagun

Elliott's try was a metaphor for his Kennel journey

Hordes of numpties shirt grabbing him and trying to drag him down as his huge heart pumped blue and white blood through the arterial canals of his machine like body, legs propelling him like jet engines, ever onward to victory. Long live The King!
  85. Flanagun

An open letter to Adam Elliott

Dear Adam, I’m not sure if you peruse this forum. Part of me hopes you do so you will see and read this heartfelt letter. Another part of me hopes you don’t because you deserve to be shielded from toxic keyboard coaches and the irrational and unhealthy levels of vitriol they direct towards you...
  86. Flanagun

The case for Corey Allan

First you bring the knives out for Adam Elliott and now you have Corey Allan in your sights. What did he do to hurt you? What’s wrong with you folks? Do you fear success? Below are just a few of the reasons why Corey Allan is the best signing of 2021. * He was THE driving force behind Souths’...
  87. Flanagun

Are we signing Cheese? We must be crackers!

The last thing we need is another lock masquerading as a hooker...SMH.
  88. Flanagun

Zac Cini

Ok, here’s a bit of a left field idea. This kid has it. Let’s take a punt and offer him good money to play centre. Allan can go back to his preferred position of fullback, DWZ back yo the wing and Cotric to an edge so king Elliott can go back to lock.
  89. Flanagun

The Adam Elliott safe space thread

I am rocked to the core to see so many of you baying for the blood of one of our most passionate players after a few ordinary games. I have toyed with the idea of leaving this place, but I came to the conclusion that many on here would miss me here and doing so would be cruel to those who enjoy...
  90. Flanagun

Is Holbrook overrated?

A lot of people on here seem to think we really missed out on him. I’m still not sure what I think of him as a coach. He didn’t have much to work with last year, but he has a pretty damn good roster this year. He has the Titans attack firing, but fitness and defence seem to be huge issues. They...
  91. Flanagun

Giuliani raided

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/rudy-giulianis-apartment-and-office-searched-as-part-of-criminal-investigation/news-story/d457ca0873ffa55d29ede1bccdc3fab8 I bet his shirt collar is rocking some major hair dye in a can stains right about now....lol
  92. Flanagun

Re-signing Adam Elliott

Our best player is off contract at the end of 2023. Does anyone else think it would be a good idea to extend his contract now in order to retain him for under $800,000 a season and avoid an all out bidding war? Speculation over the future of our best player is just the sort of thing that could...
  93. Flanagun

Remember the tale of the ugly duckling

Hi fellow doggies tragics, How are you all feeling after you’ve had a night to reflect on last night’s loss? Did you all sleep ok? I hope you’re not letting the team’s struggles impact on your home lives or work performances. It is important to not lose hope or lapse into depression. Exercise...
  94. Flanagun

I saw some good signs today

One said We Can’t Tackle, another said Refund on Flanno and the Third said Elliott 4 Team of the Century
  95. Flanagun

Bring back Moses Mbye

A player of his quality can’t be happy playing off the bench. Could be our long term answer at hooker. Has played a grand final in the position. Would bring a winning culture back to the team. Thoughts?
  96. Flanagun

The I stand with Adam thread

If you are a pitchfork wielder or a negative Nellie, don’t even THINK about posting on this thread. This is a thread solely for reasonable people who want to show support for a player who is once again being unfairly maligned by a toxic fan base. Adam Elliott is a future immortal and any one of...
  97. Flanagun

Uninvited guest

A big lizard just came in through the gap between the bottom of my screen door and the single step outside. Actually, I think it is a blue tongued, so not too large as far as they go, but big enough. Longer than a large rat. I've been trying to catch it with a towel to put it out in the garden...
  98. Flanagun

War Crimes report

https://www.theage.com.au/national/australian-special-forces-soldiers-committed-up-to-39-murders-adf-report-20201110-p56dek.html Planting false evidence oin the bodies of murdered bodies, officers coercing junior soldiers into executing war prisoners to notch their "first kill". Shocking and...
  99. Flanagun

The James Tedesco depreciation thread

Congrats Teddy. You are officially the most popular bloke in Canberra since Bob Hawke. Good riddance to SBW and good riddance to the Roo$ters in the 2020 NRL premiership.