Search results

1. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

One of my friends got dragged into it and he said, "No English. Russian", then they started speaking Russian to him.
  2. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Yes, I would like a beer. Thank you.
  3. Hacky McAxe

Immigration debate

Fiji Indians are great at that. We went there and walked down a back street and two Indians used some of the most creative techniques to split us up so they could sell to us separately. Then they use the "gift" trick. They give you a piece of Jewelry or something worth about 10c and they don't...
  4. Hacky McAxe

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

That reminds me. Really need to get back to the first game. Got about 6 hours in then fell off it for some reason. Really interesting game though.
  5. Hacky McAxe

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

I prefer this version 'cause it really grabs you by the pussy...
  6. Hacky McAxe

7. Hacky McAxe

I've seen dudes with better jugs than that.
  8. Hacky McAxe

Iran v Israel - possible situation

That's below average. The average price for diesel right now is around $2.00. Diesel doesn't fluctuate as much as petrol so when petrol is cheap, diesel is a bit more expensive, but when petrol is expensive, diesel is a bit cheaper.
  9. Hacky McAxe

My new car I pick up in a few weeks is diesel. Near me it's currently $2.29 for Unleaded 91, and $181.9 for premium diesel.
  10. Hacky McAxe

That one is bugged. I had to do it a few times until it accepted it as cleared. I think there's one that gets stuck in the wall and you can't clear him out.
  11. Hacky McAxe

I played about 15 hours of Fallout 4 when it originally came out. It's great, but I fell off 'cause of other things. It's super RPG style, but other than that, it reminds me of GTA games. It has the same level of depth and complexity as those. But with extra levels of strangeness. I think I...
  12. Hacky McAxe

Takes a while to click. The it throws you in with a group of 20 enemies and expects you to time every attack coming at you all at once. When you get the hang of it, it gets really good. BTW, there's a trick you can do with the dodge thing to glitch into an area outside the demo that has more...
  13. Hacky McAxe

That's pretty twisted dude. Can't you just let people live?
  14. Hacky McAxe

For the first part, that's a debate that's been done to death. Most believe that the Palestinians got screwed in every one of the potential deals, but as I said, a debate that's been done to death. For the second part, I have no doubt of that. As I said, there were people praising Hamas...
  15. Hacky McAxe

There has been too many people taking sides in a conflict that has no good side. Even after footage was shown to many of Hamas killing unarmed civilians, people defended Hamas saying they did nothing wrong. And even after Israel killed tens of thousands of unarmed civilians, people have...
  16. Hacky McAxe

Nope. It was a peace pipe. Borrowed it from Hunter.
  17. Hacky McAxe

Biden spoke to Netanyahu and basically said, "you attacked them, then they retaliated. Stop. It's done" I fully expect Israel to retaliate. What om most curious about is whether the US will sit back and watch, help Israel, or try to stop both Iranian and Israeli missiles and drones.
  18. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

I strongly disagree with a lot of what Bishop Mar Mari says, but even I think this is 10 levels of messed up. If you disagree with someone due to their beliefs, you debate them. You don't bring violence in.
  19. Hacky McAxe

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

1. Really? As I said, didn't pay much attention. Just got stuff I heard from everyone else 2. Sorry, not a typo, just a loose terminology. I didn't mean it was scrapped as in the case was cancelled. I mean it was scrapped as in, the justice determined that it was a rubbish case and threw it out
  20. Hacky McAxe

Both gave evidence. And there was additional evidence that was only found later and not in the criminal case. But some of that evidence can't be seen by the public as it's different rules for civil cases.
  21. Hacky McAxe

1) Australian laws. You can't say certain things as it may influence the jury. Whether you or I believe it's right or wrong, that's the law and it's in place for a reason (to protect the innocent from propaganda) 2) Cheers, couldn't remember the exact details. I recalled it having something to...
  22. Hacky McAxe

Basically put: 1) He wasn't found "not guilty". The trial was abandoned due to jury tampering (Lisa Wilkinson being an idiot). The prosecution could have started a new trial but they didn't think there was a strong case and Higgins said that she was suffering from emotional stress and couldn't...
  23. Hacky McAxe

Sexual favours of course.
  24. Hacky McAxe

Justice Lee's comments: "Having escaped the lion's den, Mr Lehrmann made the mistake of coming back for his hat." Justice lee stated that a decision on damages (how much Lehrmann has to pay) will be made at a later time.
  25. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

There's only one real solution you need, but no one ever implements it
  26. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Unfortunately there's not much you can do. Even in the US where there's a much higher risk, they don't have any real protection in place. Standard procedures are to call police, evacuate, and lockdown any shops. But most shop lockdowns are manual and go back to the shop holder. Even if there...
  27. Hacky McAxe

Everytime someone posts that Cherub bubble image, someone points out that the artwork is less than 10 years old and that the artist is only in his 30s right now. But don't worry, I won't point that out.
  28. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Going pretty far off topic, but one night when I was bouncing there was this chick that was absolutely hammered. She kept walking out in front of traffic. I got my 2nd to cover the door and chased her up the street saying, "Stop, you're going to hurt yourself". Right at that moment a bunch of...
  29. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

They brought this up during one of the press conferences. Media said that he was obviously targeting females due to the fact that the only male victim was a security guard, and the fact that he ran away from any male that confronted him. But the police said, "don't make assumptions. We don't...
  30. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

I had three friends post that. None of them ever go anywhere near Bondi. I have friends that live in Bondi that didn't do that 'cause they know it's stupid.
  31. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Yep. Remember the Lindt Cafe siege where the woman died? She was killed by a police bullet that ricocheted off a wall. And that was a well trained counter-terrorism police officer.
  32. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Myself and DoggFather have both been trained in firearms. Definitely not to the level police officers get trained, but enough to know how hard it is to hit a target even in ideal conditions. You're right about the training part though. They are trained to deal with these things. And from what I...
  33. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Yep. Even if they're not on drugs, with the adrenalin pumping, it can take a lot to stop a person. You often hear stories about people not realising they were shot until they saw the blood. Plus, anyone who has trained in hand guns knows that it's actually really difficult to hit a target. It's...
  34. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

The Queensland Police rep is getting annoyed with the media. He's said several times that the guy had no criminal record and was never arrested for anything. The media keep saying, "but what about the reports of his domestic violence" It sounds like the media are getting their news from social...
  35. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Queensland Police said that they were aware of him and aware he had mental health issues, but he had no criminal record and was never arrested.
  36. Hacky McAxe

I wouldn't trust what Twitter page. Last night they posted the image from the Bondi attack saying, "Jewish baby attacked by Islamic terrorist" Just another shitty social media troll page.
  37. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Passed away
  38. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

John Singleton's daughter has been named as one of the victims.
  39. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Joel Cauchi. Not 100% sure on the spelling. For anyone that wants to jump to a race thing, not sure about the attacker's actual race but the name is Maltese/Italian. Sounding more and more like a nutjob that just lost it.
  40. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Police have named the bloke. He was a Queenslander that came to NSW 1 month ago. He was known to have mental health issues. No links to any terrorism or any ideology.
  41. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Didn't read those posts. But nice attempt to cause a conflict. People died, please try to be respectful and take your shit stirring elsewhere.
  42. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Did they change the taser training based on previous problems? I remember discussing it with a friend who is an officer and at the time he said that taser training was restricted to certain officers. But that was over 5 years ago and he quit the force shortly after that.
  43. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

In Australia most police officers don't carry tasers. But almost all police officers carry guns. Taser holders require special training. Which seems a bit stupid that you could carry a gun but not carry a Taser without special training, but it's based on past events. Police think a Taser is...
  44. Hacky McAxe

45. Hacky McAxe

I had this T-shirt when I was a young adult, about 20 years back. Every time I wore it I had at least 3 people angrily yell at me saying their kid suffers from ADHD and it's not funny. They also didn't find it funny when I made the smartarse response of, "maybe stop giving your kid sugar, or...
  46. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Security don't handle situations like this. They're actively encouraged to not engage even if the guy is stabbing people. And even if they were told to engage, most security workers are underpaid and often they came to Australia on a work visa. They wouldn't put their lives at risk for this...
  47. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Sounds like a single police officer was on the scene first. She tried to stop him. He turned around and raised his knife, and she shot him fatally.
  48. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Jumping to conclusions is definitely helpful for everyone.
  49. Hacky McAxe

Bondi stabbing

Reports are that there were two offenders. One has been shot, the other is still missing.
  50. Hacky McAxe

News OJ Simpson dead

OJ Simpson will be happy. The man who killed his wife has finally been punished.
  51. Hacky McAxe

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Eh. They were flat at worst.
  52. Hacky McAxe

Reffing sucked but didn't decide the game. Even though it was close. We had many bad calls go our way too. We lost but we put up a good fight. We also made crucial errors. Burton set up some amazing line breaks and tries. Then he threw some terrible passes that cost us badly. The rest of the...
  53. Hacky McAxe

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Apparently they just dropped a patch for Fallout 4 that adds 60 fps to current Gen consoles.
  54. Hacky McAxe

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Why would I read anything if I already know it all?
  55. Hacky McAxe

Vlandys: "we have instructed the referees that the game is now a touch football game. If a player makes a valid tackle then they need to be sin binned"
  56. Hacky McAxe

Science Stuff

Peter Higgs has passed away. He's most famous for coming up with the hypothesis of the Higgs Boson, aka "the God Particle" that was eventually discovered thanks to CERN.
  57. Hacky McAxe

2 episodes in to the Fallout series on Amazon Prime (based on the video games) So far I'm enjoying it. It's extremely violent, and has a lot of the humour from the games. The actors are excellent for the roles. So far I'm not surprised that the show is getting very high ratings
  58. Hacky McAxe

59. Hacky McAxe

Did you know that there was a cousin species of the platypus that went extinct? It went extinct 'cause all members of the species were lesbian. The species was known as the "Lickalotapus"
  60. Hacky McAxe

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

We talking the same Alex Antic? The one that wanted to ban grid girls and cheerleaders?
  61. Hacky McAxe

Damn... I just figured it out. Blue_boost works for a tyre company. That's why he's against EV's. Less burnouts.
  62. Hacky McAxe

Trust me when I say that the games won't help at all. The show is pretty different to the game. Same characters and lore but other stuff is way different. The games are also pretty convoluted. Unless you play through the games from the first game, you don't have a clue what's happening in the...
  63. Hacky McAxe

Movie Discussion

If it gets a Japanese release then I will be able to watch it because I can travel to Japan. Not physically. Digitally. And by that I mean... Torrents.
  64. Hacky McAxe

Movie Discussion

The recent movies have been hit and miss, but I did enjoy Kong Skull Island. I'm really annoyed that I missed Godzilla Minus One at the cinemas. Apparently it's the best Godzilla movie ever made.
  65. Hacky McAxe

Which forum do you moderate?
  66. Hacky McAxe

The new Predator reboot took a real turn...
  67. Hacky McAxe

DO NOT invite the sink in. It's a Vampire sink. You will think you're safe but your blood will be... Drained.
  68. Hacky McAxe

The Murika Thread

69. Hacky McAxe

And I'm sure you have evidence to back up your claims? As I keep saying. No one it doubting that. Biden is not fit to be President. But still a better option than Trump.
  70. Hacky McAxe

Sorry, I think the mobile version of the website messed up. When I originally looked at this on mobile it says that Ribo Flavin posted this in response to me saying something else. Website has been extremely buggy lately. But I was responding to Ribo's post. My response is different then. I...
  71. Hacky McAxe

Yeah, I posted it for comedic value. I don't take it seriously. But you have to admit, it's funny. Trump and the Republicans saying that Biden is senile 'cause he couldn't remember certain details, while Trump also couldn't remember stuff.
  72. Hacky McAxe

Again. He didn't say Biden was a senile old man. You can keep trying to twist it if you want, but his statement was that Biden would "present himself to the jury as... An elderly man with poor memory" Hur never said that Biden was senile, or that he actually had poor memory. Just that Biden...
  73. Hacky McAxe

Nope. Covered that already. His attorney handed back the documents on his behalf. And they never said he was an elderly man with bad memory.
  74. Hacky McAxe

Religious Discussion Thread

It's very possible that the Christians in Russia don't attend church en masse, but do you really think that if the head of the largest Church in Russia cut support for Putin, it would have no impact?
  75. Hacky McAxe

Again with the "electoral interference" Nah. Trump lost 'cause he lost. The investigations into Biden have found no evidence of wrong doing. The Republicans have provided no evidence of wrong doing. You're just upset that you put your faith in a con-man who turned out to be a con-man. A bloke...
  76. Hacky McAxe

Good point. I was wrong. It wasn't the judge. It was special council. Which makes it more valid. A prosecutor assigned to the case found nothing damming. He found that the breach was likely an error. I didn't see the part where he said that Biden actually committed a crime though. Can you post...
  77. Hacky McAxe

I like the Norse version. A wolf eats the sun, then it starts killing Gods.
  78. Hacky McAxe

Are you on drugs or something? We were talking about the classified documents Biden had. The Biden Classified document incident. It has nothing to do with the Hunter Biden laptop case. Not sure if you're just ranting in a possible drug adled confused stated, or you're just suffering from...
  79. Hacky McAxe

No. That's the official reported version of events. If you believe that Biden is really a Lizard person who plants evidence on Trump, who is actually the second coming of Jesus... That's up to you.
  80. Hacky McAxe

Trump doesn't have to be there pretty much at all, unless he's testifying. He's allowed to carry it out by proxy with his lawyers standing in. He only has to be there for certain events including presenting his testimony, and sentencing.
  81. Hacky McAxe

There's some chance they'll actually back down now. Israel is pissed off that the US passed a resolution for a ceasefire. With Albo and other world leaders now activately criticising Israel for the bombing, I don't think even the US can keep supporting them for much longer.
  82. Hacky McAxe

His lawyer found the original documents in Biden's old office, and handed them over as per Biden's protocols. Biden also allowed the feds to search his property to find any other documents. Also, the judge didn't rule that he did it because he was senile. The judge ruled that the documents were...
  83. Hacky McAxe

It doesn't eliminate him though. None of the charges stop him from running for President or being President. It's the Republicans that are pushing to have Biden impeached and stop him from being President.
  84. Hacky McAxe

The thing I find funny about the current US Presidential race is that if you speak to Americans you get one of two responses: 1) neither Biden or Trump are fit to be President. The world is laughing at us Or 2) Biden isn't fit to be President. Trump is our God
  85. Hacky McAxe

Probably because Biden realised the error, reported it himself, and handed back the documents. Trump not only hid the fact he had the documents, he also refused to hand them back. I agree that Biden isn't fit to be President. But at least he's not Trump. A guy that holds the record for being...
  86. Hacky McAxe

Of course. They're governments. They don't care about feeding the starving. They care about staying in power. Religious organisations raise money through donations under the guise that they will help others. When they spend that same money linin politician pockets so they can enact their...
  87. Hacky McAxe

It's dangerously lax in America. Lobby groups often fund US politicians for massive amounts. Smoking supporting politicians had their entire campaigns sponsored by tobacco companies. Climate change deniers have their campaigns entirely funded by fossil fuel companies. There's apparently a...
  88. Hacky McAxe

A Nick Politis special.
  89. Hacky McAxe

Yep. Definitely some dodgyness there. If you look at the website that's selling the bibles, they say that they don't donate to the Trump campaign and that Trump doesn't control what they do. They are careful to avoid saying that Trump doesn't get money himself. And they hint that they pay Trump...
  90. Hacky McAxe

The Murika Thread

Black boxes usually run off a separate power source. But they are designed to take in different forms of data. Audio, and sensor being the primary ones. Sensor data comes from the ship systems. If the ship loses power then the black box keeps running, but it's not getting any sensor data because...
  91. Hacky McAxe

The Soviet Union was super atheist. It was a secular state that had an unofficial policy of state Atheism. They deliberately made it very difficult for any religion to operate. Modern Russia is hugely different.
  92. Hacky McAxe

The Murika Thread

They lost 2 minutes of sensor data, which is a bit simplistic and wouldn't tell you much any way. It wasn't critical. They lost it because the ship lost power. Hard to get system commands and sensor data when a system is off line. It's like saying that someone's browser history is missing for a...
  93. Hacky McAxe

Yep. It's definitely slightly off. I saw an article where the devs said that peope are having timing issues as they don't have game mode activated. I have game mode activated and stuff still feels off. I think it's an issue with enemy animation. Also, I know they said they were influences by...
  94. Hacky McAxe

I heard it was challenging. Just started it and I haven't found it very difficult, but there's some things I don't like about the combat. In Souls games and Bayonetta games, attacks are telegraphed giving you a real chance. They seem to be more random in this so you just have to guess what an...
  95. Hacky McAxe

According to polls, at least 73% of Russians support the war and only 20% oppose it. And around 70% of Russians actively practice as Russian Orthodox Christians. Over 85% of Russians have stated that they oppose same-sex marriage due to their religious beliefs. Also, Putin has stated publicly...
  96. Hacky McAxe

News Diddy

Assumptions are dangerous, and we haven't heard any reports from the little weird Canadian. But there were reports from other underage people that lived with him that all said that he was messed up. Not in a gay way. Just that he would have constant orgies.
  97. Hacky McAxe

Climate Change

The Exxon cover up is one of the most confusing things for me. You can show people the cover up. You can show their lead scientists admitting that they accurately projected climate change based on fossil fuel burning. You can show that ExxonMobil management clearly told people that fossil fuels...
  98. Hacky McAxe

Love Aldi staff: Staff - "I need to check your bags" Me - "sure" *opens bag* Staff without even glancing at my bag - "thanks, have a good day"
  99. Hacky McAxe

I don't believe this is true. I'm going to spend the next few days testing it to make sure.