Search results

1. Feendogz

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Diplomatic take, but you could definitely tell it was because Hutchison went off Taafe was announced as on, to a mild applause. Then Hutchison as replaced, to a happy cheer It is very frustrating to watch dont get me wrong, but I get why Ciraldo has picked him there I think we also have to...
  2. Feendogz

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

I was there, most people around me were frustrated when Hutchison died with the ball on the 4th tackle. It seemed to happen a lot yesterday. No distinct booing, but there was definitely a big cheer around the ground when it was announced he had been taken off.
  3. Feendogz

An explanation?

No one is saying he has a new partner, it’s referring to his fiancé He has totally dropped the ball focus wise, but I do completely agree that if that really affects the rest of the team then they need to grow the fuck up
  4. Feendogz

An explanation?

Go find Max Kings partner on TikTok. Her name is Christy Young. He’s definitely distracted, makes all of this believable
  5. Feendogz

Most satisfying Bulldogs game watched live at the Ground, not including GF's

2002 last game against the Broncos, I was only 12 years old but everyone storming the field and carrying the players on shoulders was an awesome sight! 2009 Round 1 vs Manly. Absolutely flogging rain, wind was blowing advertising boards everywhere. A massive against the odds win and Hazem...
  6. Feendogz

Official AGM + Trial / 19 FEB

Membership renewed, and registered for the AGM. Looking forward to attending in person after missing the last few with COVID etc!
  7. Feendogz

Official Gus on Twitter

I work for YBR as a broker and some of the comments on how Suaalii has gotten a loan here are laughable at best
  8. Feendogz

Official Round 2 vs Broncos Match Discussion

far out I know how you feel! Was so bloody pumped to get out there and bam! Daughter brings COVID home to share with us all! Haha
  9. Feendogz

Opinion Are you a current Member?

Football club and season ticket member. Without question will renew both always. Ill be here forever, incompetent coaching staff, admin and players are temporary.
  10. Feendogz

News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs

Fuck this idiot. All he's doing is constantly advocating to get his mate a job back at the club.
  11. Feendogz

Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

DEAN PAY EXTENDS HIS CONTRACT WITH THE BULLDOGS BY A FURTHER 12 MONTHS The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have extended the contract of Head Coach Dean Pay by a further 12 months taking him through until the end of the 2020 season. Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill saw the extension of Pay's...
  12. Feendogz

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

So many deluded people in here. You all lost your minds when we were carrying Eastwood in NSW cup on a high salary but you're prepared to do it with Klemmer? Let him go, he's not worth the money. You all say he's a true Bulldog etc, but if he really was a true Bulldog would he be so quick...
  13. Feendogz

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Already in Newcastle but he's pictured today in Oran Park?
  14. Feendogz

2019 Membership - who's in?

Signed up the whole family! We don't get to too many games, but always happy to help support the club. Next year is 10th year for me and the wife, 5th year for my 4 year old son and just signed up our 7 month old daughter for her first year Bring on 2019
  15. Feendogz

Seeing NRL Players in Public

Dave is a good bloke, I live in Camden and we use the same gym. A couple of times i've had a chat to him in the sauna but a lot of it hasn't been footy related. Last year at Randwick races we were in a marquee where Nathan Hindmarsh was doing a bit of a speaking. He got to the racetrack...
  16. Feendogz

Controversy Corner tore Rothfield a new one!

Was going to say 100% that’s a bulldog because my big unit sounds exactly the same
  17. Feendogz

Football Club Membership

Anything? Hello.....
  18. Feendogz

Football Club Membership

Any idea when this next board meeting is @Steve M ?
  19. Feendogz

What's your favorite Asian food?

Gumshara in Eating World Chinatown Sydney Hands down the best fucking Ramen you will find in Sydney, probably Australia.
  20. Feendogz

Moses to play final game against Titans - Mbye Megathread

By freeing up their salaries this year we can start forward paying some of the ludicrous 2019 salaries we will have to pay players
  21. Feendogz

Football Club Membership

I am still yet to receive a call @Steve M
  22. Feendogz

Belmore this weekend

Just a heads up to everyone, i've been to Belmore plenty of times. I've just never driven in for a game day, only caught the train. Its a great place to attend for one off games so I really can't understand the hate for it. The team is doing shit no doubt, but its a rare day that I get to...
  23. Feendogz

Belmore this weekend

Cheers for all the help guys! Most likely park at the club but great to know streets shouldn’t be an issue
  24. Feendogz

Belmore this weekend

Coming from Camden, M5 is always hit and miss depending if some dopey bastard gets into a prang as usual. But yeah plan on a bite to eat before heading over to watch ISP so will be getting there early. Plus I imagine Dogs current form will keep people away anyway
  25. Feendogz

Belmore this weekend

Yeah thats the plan, aiming to get in 11:30-12 depending on traffic. A full 3 hours before NRL kick off should give me plenty of time to find a spot.
  26. Feendogz

Belmore this weekend

Mods feel free to delete or move the thread Just wanted some advice on people who have driven to Belmore games before as I usually catch the train. If I aim to get there around 12ish would I be able to find parking easily enough somewhere in town? First time driving in so just not sure at...
  27. Feendogz

Origin Shortlist

They also spelt Utility wrong
  28. Feendogz

Football Club Membership

Cheers Steve M!
  29. Feendogz

Football Club Membership

I havent had a call yet. Should I have by this point?
  30. Feendogz

2018 Top 5 Fav / Hated players

Top 5 likes Kalyn Ponga Gareth Widdop Konrad Hurrell Josh Addo-Carr Jake Trbojevic Top 5 hates Paul Gallen Josh Dugan Andrew Fifita Matt Moylan Jack Bird
  31. Feendogz

Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Fox Sports are saying Frawley to 6, Channel 9 are saying Frawley to 9 So believe whichever one you want, but i'd be confident that JMK will be at 9
  32. Feendogz

Moses Suli agrees to part company

Anyone else reckon that Ray Dib might've done this deal with his manager in the first place? Now that Ray isn't there anymore Dean and Andrew Hill have put their foot down? Just a theory but who knows what was happening under Dib.
  33. Feendogz

Bulldogs announce Dean Pay as new Bulldogs coach.

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs today announced Dean Pay as the new Head Coach of the club for the next two seasons. Pay, has a strong connection with the Bulldogs, having played 108 games for the club between 1989-1995, including being part of the 1995 Premiership winning side. He also had...
  34. Feendogz

Message from Chairman Ray Dib

Its going to be PR overdrive from Raymond for the next 4 months till the elections.
  35. Feendogz

Football club membership

I know I cant vote in the upcoming AGM, but if they want to make us wait 3 years we need to start joining now! Sitting on our asses isnt going to change anything either. I'd at least prefer to have a crack. And I may not be able to vote, but at least I can get things off my chest for my...
  36. Feendogz

Football club membership

Hey guys - Delete if not allowed, couldn't find anything using search function. I just called the club to get the membership form for the football club. Would 2 current members be able to help me out by signing off my application? Would be greatly appreciated.
  37. Feendogz

Vote for who you want as coach in 2018

Except that Holbrook coached our NSW Cup side so he doesnt fit your no ties criteria
  38. Feendogz

Josh Reynolds asked to leave Northies on Friday for being too drunk

Thats the issue, he refused to leave according to reports
  39. Feendogz

Re: Tigers official club statement to members

This will only be confirmation they arent accepting Wests offers. Doesn't mean we'll know where they are going tomorrow
  40. Feendogz

Members question day 2/11/16

Did the feed just get cut after Dib complained about people taking photos?
  41. Feendogz

Boycott Friday night

Not that I had any plans to attend given current circumstances, but I am all for this boycott!
  42. Feendogz

Games at belmore and team performance

In all honesty I think the Belmore factor was gone after the first game back there. The Sharks game was a lot more subdued than the first game against the Storm, and standing on the hill on Monday night was pathetic. Felt like I was at a funeral, the game kicked off and everyone went silent
  43. Feendogz

Simpsons Challenge

Hands down the best thing thats ever come out of Marges mouth haha
  44. Feendogz

Simpsons Challenge

The only thing Barts teaching is guerilla warfare on the streets of Shelbyville Homer! Come quick! Barts quit his tutoring job and joined a violence gang!
  45. Feendogz

Simpsons Question

I'm having a little trouble with the government. Oh don't get me started on the government
  46. Feendogz

Simpsons Question

Ha! Nobody ever says Italy!
  47. Feendogz

Simpsons Challenge

Spring forth burly protector, and save me!!
  48. Feendogz

Simpsons Question

Ever see a guy say goodbye to a shoe? Yes once!
  49. Feendogz

Simpsons Question

You'll Only Move Twice - Hank Scorpio episode
  50. Feendogz

Brothel pocket dial leaves star in strife

It can happen. Ive slid my phone in my pocket unlocked before and it dialled the last person I called.
  51. Feendogz

Dudes... (and lesbians)

I've come to the conclusion that I have to tell my wife that we are leaving 1 hour ahead of the actual time we are leaving. Literally, if we need to leave at 10 ill tell her 9 so that we can be out the door between 9:30-10 Women!!
  52. Feendogz

Bulldogs selling NTH Qld Cowboys jerseys in lead up to Grand Final

I hate all this gimmicky shit the club rolls out these days. All those shirts that they flogged around the Manly and Parra games, The Bash Brothers shirts. How about we concentrate on not becoming a laughing stock of the league
  53. Feendogz

Another club with salary cap issues - NOT Parra - Breaking News on 2GB

100% mate. Sportsbet have done the same too a friend told me
  54. Feendogz

Another club with salary cap issues - NOT Parra - Breaking News on 2GB

Just tried to chuck money on Cows to miss the 8 with UBET and its all been suspended.
  55. Feendogz

Sharks game prices

Only full memberships get a ticket to Belmore games. Any of those 7 or 3 game ones dont
  56. Feendogz

''Family'' zone on the Hill

Theres no chance in hell i'm sitting down if people in front of me are standing up. I didn't come here to watch the back of peoples bodies, so i'm going to stand up too. Tough luck to the people behind IMO.
  57. Feendogz

Game of Thrones

Jon Snow will be back in way or another. Just because Kit Harrington is towing the HBO line at the moment doesn't mean anything. He's hardly going to come out and ruin the storyline is he?
  58. Feendogz

Who utlises CASH OUT ?????

Haha, yeah it's safe to say that the missus knows about more of my losses than she does my winnings.
  59. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Bloody hell, can't these idiots defend!! For my last game can you start with Lucas Moura and put Walcott on the bench please.
  60. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Prick lol Why couldn't one more have squeezed past him?? :( Great selection I guess. Looks like he'll be quite handy for you
  61. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

21 shots and only 2 goals from my team? F**king Neuer!!
  62. Feendogz

Lichaa declares Mbye long-term half

Lichaa has earnt the right to discuss team matters IMO because he is the future of our team. He will be our hooker for the next decade whether you Ennis lovers like it or not
  63. Feendogz

Game of Thrones

Man, I really liked Stannis. Now its hard to forgive him for that
  64. Feendogz

Who utlises CASH OUT ?????

Word of warning from experience. DO NOT HIDE A BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE WIFE FOR BETTING PURPOSES. Even if only small amounts. The month I spent in the dog house really wasn't worth it. Now I just gamble my small amounts with her knowledge and it's never a problem.
  65. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

I'll round mine out with David Luiz and Lucas Moura please
  66. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

I'll take Salvatore Sirigu and Samir Nasri
  67. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

You stole Hart off me but i'm the one with Debuchy so guess we are even haha!!
  68. Feendogz

Game of Thrones

Im not sure why all the hate for season 5. I've enjoyed every episode tbh. But obviously the last couple, especially episode 8 have really raised the bar!
  69. Feendogz

Game of Thrones

Not sure on how long hey. I only started watching mid way through season 4 so i've only had the huge gap between 4 & 5. Hope its not always that long a wait.
  70. Feendogz

Game of Thrones

That ep was beyond epic!! Can't wait for what 9 and 10 have in store! How creepy where the Wight children!
  71. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Neven Subotic and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
  72. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Mathieu Debuchy and Aaron Ramsey
  73. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Theo Walcott and Leighton Baines
  74. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Toni Kroos and Raphael Varane
  75. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

I'll take Paul Pogba and Mats Hummells
  76. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Sonnys up now and then me again next!! haha Luckily for Assassin I don't have plans to take either of those two!!
  77. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Morning gentlemen. I'll take Marc Andre Ter Stegen and Mario Gotze And my team will most likely play in a 4-2-3-1 formation.
  78. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

My next pick is Aguero
  79. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Lol was glad he was still available!
  80. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Ill take Eden Hazard
  81. Feendogz

Nba draft game?

Ok well if i'm up again i'll take Westbrook
  82. Feendogz

Nba draft game?

Love me some of the big fella!! Could still fix up his defensive game, but my god he's a beast on the ball
  83. Feendogz

Nba draft game?

Im in. Team name - Rose before Hoe's And i'll take James Harden
  84. Feendogz

Fifa Draft Game

Feendogz: Chelsea
  85. Feendogz

Yay or nay, shannon crook?

Jesus christ, people on this forum are getting desperate as f**k hahaha Crook is hopeless. Won't make the grade Onto the next ludicrous suggestion.
  86. Feendogz

Good Friday nightmare proves hating on Bulldogs fans only makes mongrels bite back

TBH this article is buried so far on the DT website that the average person wouldnt even find it. I've shared it with you guys to show there are decent people who spread our good word.
  87. Feendogz

Good Friday nightmare proves hating on Bulldogs fans only makes mongrels bite back

No doubt you are bound to get the uneducated crawl out of their holes and give their unneccessary opinions. I am surprised too tbh. He floated it past me privately over the weekend and just showed me that they published it this afternoon
  88. Feendogz

Here is an opinion piece published on the DT website written by a good friend of mine. As you can see from the article, he understands where we are coming from and conveys the feelings of most Bulldogs supporters correctly IMO. Let me know your opinions on the article as this is something...
  89. Feendogz

Occupation/Talents

Great idea for a thread! I am a mortgage writer working for a RAMS Franchise. Anyone need home loans or advice feel free to PM me!
  90. Feendogz

OFFICIAL: Brett Morris joins Bulldogs #twinning

They've used J-Moz's body twice and just photoshopped B-Moz's head. Their bodies are exactly identical in this pic
  91. Feendogz

Jarryd Hayne - Quits Parra for NFL trial.

Hayne is off to the NFL! This guy is on the money
  92. Feendogz

AAN number

I can help guys. First to PM me can have it. ITS GONE. SORRY GUYS
  93. Feendogz

Klemmer & Morris ON REPORT.

Watmough 1- 2 games Lyon 0 games with guilty plea
  94. Feendogz

Klemmer & Morris ON REPORT.

Both have been cleared and are free to play
  95. Feendogz

Kennel Dad's.

Congrats to you Stringer. Its an amazing feeling! He's only a little fella which is surprising considering mum is about 5'11 and im 6'3. Think we may have a little fullback on our hands.
  96. Feendogz

Kennel Dad's.

Well, pleased to announce that today my wife gave birth to a beautiful little boy. We named him Owen Samuel. Thanks everyone for their well wishes.
  97. Feendogz

Crucial Rd 26 Game - DELAYED Telecast Sunday Channel 9

I will also not be watching it on 9
  98. Feendogz

Kennel Dad's.

Wow poor little dude. Hope he is pulling up well. I've been meaning to post in this thread for a while. I mentioned earlier on in here that my wife was pregnant with our second child, we lost our first daughter at 29 weeks stillborn. Happy, but still very anxious, to report that wife and baby...
  99. Feendogz

2004 Bulldogs 10 Year Reunion

Shifty has played the odd game here and there for Camden Rams this year