Search results

1. craigo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Anyone but burton in halves. His kicking game is pathetic
  2. craigo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Coach clearly knows they are lacking the execution at the end of sets and we need better halves but he keeps picking g burton there. He must be his secret son or something. Should be throwing Tracy fullback, kiraz wing burton centre hutch 5/8 and taafe halfback.
  3. craigo

Opinion Good Friday fixture

Every Good Friday ripped off by the scumbags and the referees
  4. craigo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

They wonder why fans run riot after this fucked up game. We continue to get rorted by the refs every Good Friday
  5. craigo

Kikau is so gassed out he needs to go off
  6. craigo

Haha you dreaming right? That kicking style hasn’t been seen since kimmorley.
  7. craigo

Opinion Critta leadership Material

When he caught the bomb straight outta taafes hands was classic.
  8. craigo

Opinion Blake Taffee

Not sure good problem to have. Fox ain’t setting the world on fire anymore tho as much as we all love him at the dogs
  9. craigo

Opinion Blake Taffee

Coach don’t change a losing team what makes you people think he is dropping a player from a winning team.
  10. craigo

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Taafe is being everyones bitch today even crichtons
  11. craigo

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I love seeing them scumbags get whipped but hate that we play them next week cause they could bounce back against our bog team
  12. craigo

Hope so. I hate them scum bag rabbits
  13. craigo

Yeah mate. They always blame other players but them they are meant to be their best players and they are absolute rubbish and have maybe 1 good game out of 10.
  14. craigo

He just looks so lazy and not interested in the game at all. Mitchell and walker don’t deserve to be in first grade next week.
  15. craigo

We haven’t improved in any aspect of the game since we signed ciraldo.
  16. craigo

We need a coach like the knights and rabbits coach. Some one who has the balls to drop players who don’t perform. Ciraldo is a clueless flog
  17. craigo

Totally ripped off

The only rip off is fans spending money to watch the guys out in a half assed effort every week.
  18. craigo

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Burton would’ve put up a bomb for that play. Bulldogs don’t know what grubber kicks are
  19. craigo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Absolute shit attack once again. Burton is garbage
  20. craigo

How many wins will we have by round 10?

Be lucky to win 8 games all year
  21. craigo

Bulldogs seek cap relief from NRL over injured young gun Oloapu

More than likely over the age of 32 also
  22. craigo

News The heat is on’: Ciraldo’s bold optimism questioned as Bulldogs’ ‘big kill’ theory emerges

Just cause you don’t like these clowns on fox doesn’t mean they aren’t correct. They are 100% right the club signed a bunch of average players and will not improve with any of them.
  23. craigo

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Only afb is taking charge up front out of them. The others are standard. There is shit load of forwards in england he could’ve looked at.our pack is piss poor. Kikau has been a major disappointment, Mahoney has gone backwards.
  24. craigo

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

It just don’t make any sense. Bulldogs greats and fans can remember when the bullfrog always said when you think go got enough forwards go out and buy 2 more. We have Gus who has been a bulldog forever, why haven’t we done that instead of buying a shit load of backs
  25. craigo

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

He is rubbish.
  26. craigo

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

What has he done for the bulldogs since coming? All I can think of is 1 field goal in golden point last year. Nothing else.
  27. craigo

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

He is the weak link all along in the halves not the number 7. Absolute rubbish player in attack and lazy in defence
  28. craigo

Surely I’m not the only one who is so sick of this shit bomb kick by burton every time we have the ball. It’s pathetic and not going to win us any games
  29. craigo

News Alleged Killer of Samantha Murphy

Should torture the bastard with pliers. Rip his teeth out until he talks
  30. craigo

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Why the hell are the warriors playing Roger in the centres that is a massive fail. I only watched the second half and he touched the ball twice.
  31. craigo

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Our new tolman. Nothing special but gets the job done!
  32. craigo

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Kiraz wing xerri centre Wilson reserve grade.
  33. craigo

News Sam kasiano released from Warrington

He has signed with the dapto canaries down here in Illawarra
  34. craigo

Opinion Full Metal Racket // Short Fast Loud

Yeah I’m going to Wollongong show just down the road from my house. They added a new show in Sydney free show
  35. craigo

Guttermouth Australia tour starts next week. Get there they have a free show on March 6 in the city.
  36. craigo

That nofx show was by the best they have ever played here in oz. They were on stage for nearly 2.5 hours and were so on point. Was a sick show.
  37. craigo

Stuff you collect

Does anyone know of a place to get basketball cards valuedz I found my old cards al mint. Got some penny hardaway rookie cards. Shaq rookie cards chris Webber rookie cards
  38. craigo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

They haven’t been not shit for a long time that’s why
  39. craigo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Burton is shit. That is all. Not first grade standard five eight by a long way
  40. craigo

This team will go no where with burton at 6 and any of the halfback option we have at the club. They are pathetic in attack everyone one of them
  41. craigo

Heritage 04 Jersey

2004 heritage jersey
  42. craigo

People carrying on like this game matters I don’t care how many times they drop the ball or burton does another Fucken bomb kick as long as they don’t get injured that’s all that matters with these pointless games
  43. craigo

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

Suicidal tendencies Institutionalised just get me a Pepsi
  44. craigo

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

Good decision. Especially if burton continues to be one of the worst play makers in the game. No reason for him not to be dropped now if he does shit bomb kicks all year
  45. craigo

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Bring back the god father and his hoe train
  46. craigo

News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

If they think they’ll win games with non stop matt burton bombs they are also kidding
  47. craigo

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I’ve got 2 grand stand tickets to dragons game if anyone is keen to buy for $20 for 2
  48. craigo

Uncontested bombs

What is your point. Trial or not the bomb kick is all The bulldogs have down for the last 10 years and it isn’t working. Burton bombs are so over rated he makes one good one out of 10. Bring back the grubber
  49. craigo

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

More burton bomb kicks to come. What a flop!
  50. craigo

Your annual leave is cancelled!

Do they make you use your annual leave for the forced xmas shut down? My work does that and I bloody hate it. I’d be fine just having the public holidays off only. Everywhere jacks their prices up for Xmas holiday time and it’s booked out way in advance, too much traffic on the road and double...
  51. craigo

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I got grand stand tickets to the eels vs raiders and dragons souths game if anyone interested. $50 for 2 tickets. Hit me up if your keen
  52. craigo

reynolds carrigan fight

Who is the flog who has filmed it and given it to the press.
  53. craigo

MAFS 2024 official thread

She host sex parties there is no way them 2 are working out. He seems like he don’t like the vag at all
  54. craigo

News Liam Knight

Lucky bloke. She is a weapon
  55. craigo

News Josh Morris goes in-depth on the play of new Bulldogs signing Stephen Crichton

How do you know our set up. The team is completely new. He needs to stay at centre he smokes everyone out there!
  56. craigo

Official RFM granted immediate release

He added marshmallows to the forward pack so it’s not a loss at all!
  57. craigo

News Five big questions for 2024: Canterbury Bulldogs

Wish the season would hurry up so we don’t have to see the same shit articles posted up all the time. All they ever talk about is the utilities, the lack of forwards and is Crichton a fullback.
  58. craigo

Yeah I’ve seen them probably 12 times. They talk a lot on stage but they playing 3 albums back to back so should be good.
  59. craigo

Anyone going nofx on Sunday night. Last world tour they doing gonna be sick fun
  60. craigo

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

Stop the midfield bomb kicks cause they are embarrassing the club. 1 good one out of 15 kicks is pathetic at nrl level
  61. craigo

News Gus v Tigers: The Luai Lottery goes into overdrive

Time to close the thread now this bloke isn’t a bulldog!
  62. craigo

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Never watched it but I’ll take your word for it
  63. craigo

Kenty may not do nrl360 for a while

Yeah he’s innocent but he’s still a massive flog
  64. craigo

News Faitala-Mariner opens up on difficult season, clears the air on exactly what happened during training drama

Struggling to make a bench spot in any team let alone the bulldogs. He has been average since debut
  65. craigo

Burger Lovers get your arse in here NOW!

For vegans? Animals eat lettuce and tomatoes tho. Veganism is the biggest hoax ever
  66. craigo

Any one do traffic control?

Pretty much the same in every industry now. I recently applied for job at bhp down here in Wollongong. 2500 applied I got down to the last 20 group after a long process. It was for an afternoon shift crew of 15 people. Even tho I had 15 years experience in that type of work they put on 14...
  67. craigo

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Especially if the mighty lakers win it all
  68. craigo

Best front row in the comp?

Max king will be on fire next season. Injury free and blue balls free.
  69. craigo

News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Time for the dogs to tell perham he can leave.
  70. craigo

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

Winitana, emelio, nanai, Millard and crisp
  71. craigo

The Consolidated WWE Superthread

He’ll try get Seth Rollins belt
  72. craigo

Cricket 2022/23 thread

So many sexy Indian women in the crowd. Yummo
  73. craigo

Dear Santa…From Reed and Matt

Coach to let the grubber come into play on the last tackle
  74. craigo

Stuff you collect

Bodyboards or boogie boards as some call them. If you have any laying around in garage from the 80,90 or 2000s hit me up give me a look :)
  75. craigo

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

I only watch channel when we are forced to for origin and grand final. Even that much is an absolute punishment haha. Although I do switch to 9 when the games finished for the interviews and stuff. Cause can’t stand listening to Yvonne and the boring fox panel
  76. craigo

Official Canterbury Bulldogs 2024 NRL Draw

People still watch the nrl season on channel 9?
  77. craigo

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Didn’t get to watch it but seen every fight on main card was knockout. That’s insane what a card
  78. craigo

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Can they grubber kick and can the prop run not like a pussy on legs cause that is what we need.
  79. craigo

Do some women go to the gym to be gawked and leered at?

This Thread should have more pictures in it. I haven’t been to a gym in like 20 years. I have no ideas what this thread is about. Any pics to back it up
  80. craigo

Opinion Update on Signings

Cause he was lazy and couldn’t cut it with the top grade
  81. craigo

Opinion Update on Signings

Pele looked big, tattooed and mean but played like a fluff ball. Not bothered at all he left, he was a pussy prop
  82. craigo

Opinion Spending $1m

We haven’t had a front rower with a penis and balls since James Graham. AFB has that unlike the pussy props we’ve had since jammer. Gus should be going all out for him
  83. craigo

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

No flanno, no Thompson, no tevita pussy jnr, and all the other plebs who left and if addo carr goes dogs have easy money to splash on him.
  84. craigo

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

If he is granted it and we don’t sign him then our club is totally fucked!
  85. craigo

News Pre Season Returns Nov 8th

Crichton should be able to start whenever he wants. He is going to be the buy of the year. Our halves are shit and won’t get him the ball so he’ll go beast mode and do it all on his own.
  86. craigo

Peter Tunks and 2SM Talkin Sport

He does sound bitter everytime a caller brings the topic up.
  87. craigo

Some caller just asked the question and Graham said he is no longer on the show but didn’t give a reason other than he is not sick
  88. craigo

Official Gus on Twitter

Extra milk please
  89. craigo

Will Hopoate released from St Helens

This website gets some pretty shit post during the off season and this is another one to add to the list.
  90. craigo

Jacob Kiraz extends to 2027

Was playing excellent till he got that injury and just wasn’t the same player when he came back and got moved around in positions
  91. craigo

See Campbelltown / claymore and airds in all its beauty

It’s eshay language lad
  92. craigo

I would :)
  93. craigo

Yeah thought it was a junkie with a knife at first
  94. craigo

Actually a good watch that clip. Reminds me of hanging with my cousins who have lived at minno forever in baker place/plowman street. The 046 boyz filmed a music clip down at my local beach here in the gong at bellambi
  95. craigo

Religious Discussion Thread

The only good religion is bad religion