3. 2144superman

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

These ***** are donkeys
  4. 2144superman

That's a world class save .. well done
  5. 2144superman

It’s always Salahs fault even when he isn’t playing .. I can’t stand the midget crusty the clown looking dick face
  6. 2144superman

Fk it seasons done .. side note it’s all Salahs fault I Fkn hate him so much
  7. 2144superman

Bondi stabbing

8. 2144superman

Bondi stabbing

It wasn’t personal at all … I was merely being as factual as you were
  9. 2144superman

Bondi stabbing

LOLLLLL yeha nah bro but looks like your dad. Call your mum and ask if he’s at Bondi
  10. 2144superman

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Burton LOL ..
  11. 2144superman

Opinion Skelton

Skelton will end up back in Rugby.
  12. 2144superman

FKN WOW .. that was such a dull and hard to watch game, so fkn happy we nabbed a lucky win. Well done lads.
  13. 2144superman

Fuckkkkk yesssssss I still can’t believe that happened BAHAHHAHAA
  14. 2144superman

Whattttttt the F LOLLLLL
  15. 2144superman

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

@Bulldogsteve has an infatuation with you.. its borderline weird.
  16. 2144superman

Opinion UNLOCK THE FOXX

They might as well have … sane outcome
  17. 2144superman

Official Gus on Twitter

Who’s ever said anything about Gus in a negative manner regarding our junior development? absolutely no one.
  18. 2144superman

Real Talk

Back in a Panthers jersey
  19. 2144superman

News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

Sheeeesh bro, you started drinking early today didn’t you!
  20. 2144superman

Uncontested bombs

Agree to this point … he lands 2/10 general play kicks and everyone gets excited and forgets his other deficiencies.
  21. 2144superman

Opinion Anasta and Ennis: We’re back!

Bro, everyone has been very supportive of Gus in regards to the junior development and the efforts he has personally taken to sign juniors. No one has been shitting on him regarding our junior development and pathways programs.
  22. 2144superman

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

How good was the footy tonight :hearteyes: our young guys showed so much ... IF the dogs compete and put in like tonight regardless of results, it's going to be a good season.
  23. 2144superman

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

LOL ummmm you know he's been done time and time again for Domestic abuse ? No one his questioning is sporting acheivements .. everyone wants to be happy Reeceek but some things are harder to ignore than others
  24. 2144superman

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

Then inbreds? Isn’t that what your surname is already though.. you know because of the ‘special’ relationship your mum and dad have
  25. 2144superman

It's a forum you imbecile ... its what people do on here LOL
  26. 2144superman

You're very infatuated with "the clown crew' because they get a lot of mentions from you. I feel like you're angry because you're not in that clique, hence the hate ;LOL
  27. 2144superman

LOL Bolwegged ... need I say more? Is this the kind of thing that's a result of parents being siblings ?
  28. 2144superman

OK, so I think I'm 'superman' ? then does that mean you are an actual bow legged wog?
  29. 2144superman

LOLLLLL ok calm down fam, go comb your monobrow some more
  30. 2144superman

There’s no beef bro, we can have differing opinions and still get along.
  31. 2144superman

Apparently we're "the family club" or so we keep preaching, who are celebrating a piece of shit who time and time again has assaulted women including his own wife to the point his daughter feared for their lives and called the police. BUT Hey, he has 8 million followers on insta so we should...
  32. 2144superman

No Source Why is Manu not Re-Signed?

90% of the Bulldogs players live in the shire. Living where you work is a myth.
  33. 2144superman

Same ***** on here were crying about Matt Lodge but ready to let their mums bend over for Jon Jones ... make it make sense ?
  34. 2144superman

This guy is the epitome of shit ****, I might sit this one out. It's funny as supporters who we celebrate and who we choose not to forgive. May 2012 Jones was involved in an accident where he drove his car into a telephone pole in Binghamton, NY. At the time Jones was arrested for driving under...
  35. 2144superman

Official Gus on Twitter

They all look like they have down syndrome :rage: FK YOU Jobels
  36. 2144superman

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Money talks.. they'll go to the highest bidder.
  37. 2144superman

Official RFM granted immediate release

Now we just need Topine announced as released by Dogs and also signing with the Dragons lol or is that asking for too much
  38. 2144superman

$400k a season for 2 seasons = $800k but there’s reports we settled .. so are we paying some and some for him to play at the Dragons
  39. 2144superman

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  40. 2144superman

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH Dragons have announced him
  41. 2144superman

"Assistant managers Pepijn Lijnders and Peter Krawietz, as well as elite development coach Vitor Matos, will also vacate their positions at the end of the season." it's a full clean out
  42. 2144superman

LOL bastardo
  43. 2144superman

LOLLLL give it a minute at least ffs
  44. 2144superman

I wanna Fkn cry … he was the best thing to ever happen to LFC
  45. 2144superman

2024 Bulldogs Premiership Tattoo

that better be texta :neutral:
  46. 2144superman

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

This has very quickly become the religious thread :tearsofjoy:
  47. 2144superman

Get the man some sage
  48. 2144superman

FFS drug and concussion test required on Bertooooo, surely grounds for a possible medical retirement
  49. 2144superman

Let's Trot with Burton

LOL Half back ... did he mean centres?
  50. 2144superman

Jeral Skelton

I can see him heading back to union tbh
  51. 2144superman

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

LOL what? Just From the top of my head of whom was available that Gus couldn’t land Payne Haas Adin-Fonua Blake Tino Fa'asuamaleaui Moaki Fotuaika David Fifita Jnr Spencer Leniu
  52. 2144superman

Official Gus on Twitter

Yes please, leave.
  53. 2144superman

The Bulldogs Round 1 team as selected by The Kennel

LOLLLL that’ll do me :tearsofjoy:
  54. 2144superman

Opinion Pre Season Training

GWS have been given every opportunity to succeed … how much more assistance do they need to show actual success
  55. 2144superman

News NRL 2024 market watch: Bulldogs table multi-year deal for contracted Rooster Terrell May

LOLLLL @djdeep4172 … the other thread wasn’t official enough, so you create another one?
  56. 2144superman

Official Gus on Twitter

LOL Please don't ever become a moderator. No one would be allowed to have an opinion.
  57. 2144superman

Bulldogs on Fox League during the Off-Season

Has there ever been a better debut ?
  58. 2144superman

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

interesting.
  59. 2144superman

Retired NRL star Tevita Pangai Jr has been spotted at Brisbane Broncos training fuelling speculation he could be eyeing a return to rugby league.

That's what got me laughing. The same people who were moaning and rightly so about TPJ being on our books are now moaning about him signing with another another club after saying he wants to retire? Wasn't the best possible scenario for the Bulldogs that we got him off our books early and...
  60. 2144superman

Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

LOL as a person of the Islamic faith, I don’t care what you celebrate. IF it makes you happy and brings you and your families together than BRILLIANT. Continue celebrating. Nasheed seems to think as a Muslim I’d be opposed to Christmas. I am not. Just because I don’t celebrate it, doesn’t meant...
  61. 2144superman

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

He is coming to Bulldogs, it’s on froxsports right now
  62. 2144superman

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Can’t be worse than Brookvale … Manly fans are the absolute worst
  63. 2144superman

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

There you go, IF it was going to happen it won’t now. Joel has spoken.
  64. 2144superman

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Finucane is rubbish and if they could offload him now they would.
  65. 2144superman

Rumour Pele to Hull?

He is just taking the piss. Looks absolutely terrible.
  66. 2144superman

We need to build Union for the club

Repeatedly, surely that's obvious bro.
  67. 2144superman

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

This geriatric **** is going to break the bank for Luai :rage: I can see it now ..
  68. 2144superman

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

^%#^**{*{*]+]+]+]*] Ya dogggggg c^%{^{*{ fk off we needed AFB
  69. 2144superman

Moving in the right direction.

800 FKN what a season :neutral:…
  70. 2144superman

Addo carr deleted IG

his account is active
  71. 2144superman

Social Media Matt Lodge

He was a wrecking machine playing injured when at the Broncos in his last season with them. If we could get him for the same kind of deal Adam Woods has re-signed with at Manly then it would be an absolute steal and handy pickup. He will be 30 in 2025 and IF fit and healthy … he’d still be...
  72. 2144superman

Official Gus on Twitter

Jobels :( enough said
  73. 2144superman

Are we short!? Back row

Hed Find it easier defending in the middle then on the wing, so yeah his defensive issues could be managed in the middle. Someone with his attacking ball running abilities in the middle would be a sensation.
  74. 2144superman

Opinion Where would you splurge the cash

Nah let them keep Klemmer, I wouldn’t even take Klem on a reduced deal if it means we help the TigPies with cap space to get AFB.
  75. 2144superman

Are we short!? Back row

Skelton should be in the backrow, has the size the strength and footwork. He won’t make it as a winger because sadly he can’t tackle. Idk what it is with the rugby boys but they can’t fkn defend. Skelton will be a blessing in the back row. We already have one winger in JAC who can’t stay on his...
  76. 2144superman

IDGAF what happens, I just want to see Man U finish outside the top 6 so I can throw shit at them
  77. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Head has faced 35 deliveries but still looks clunky and nervy
  78. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

These two lads need to make up the next part of 100+ runs together. Can’t keep depending on Maxwell.
  79. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Please please … just win tonight and I don’t care if Australia never win another final again.
  80. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

:sweat:
  81. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Once their spinners come on, it could get ugly. Need to save Fkn wickets. Our run rate is fine.
  82. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Another loose shot FFS ..
  83. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Indian commentators are what's wrong with the game now. None more than Ravi Shastri.
  84. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Nice Marshyyyyy
  85. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

In commentary, Shane Watson said at the start of the Indian innings that any target over 250 will be extremely tough to chase. He mentioned the pitch and playing conditions. I thought he was cooked considering every game we’ve been seeing targets of near 400 get chased down. But the man was spot on.
  86. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

I can’t wait for the smug Indian c**nts to be beaten.
  87. 2144superman

Cricket 2022/23 thread

Why tf did he hang his bat out at that .. what a strange shot or should I say lack of shot
  88. 2144superman

Rumour AFB & JT

@Malla … what you saying bro …