Search results

1. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Yep. And also playing 10 mins with 12 men and not even look like conceding a try.
  2. cookieman909

Round 4 Press Conference

In that 10 minute period when Morrin was off was relienfe from the boys. We only conceded the penalty goal, and when the ref pointed at the posts, Critta and the boys were hi fiving because they took that as a win. Souths didn’t back themselves against a 12 man dogs team. This team will fight to...
  3. cookieman909

Has anyone mentioned how bad Salmon has been? Needs a stint in ressies. Why the fuck did he just stop in the line for the no try’s today. Just keep running stupid ****. Offers nothing. Game changes when Mann and Curran come on the field. I love Curran.
  4. cookieman909

The ones who stay down like that should be an automatic HIA. That’ll cut out the shit.
  5. cookieman909

Bunnies 3 2 1

3- King 2- Curran 1- Tracey Special mentions Taafe, Kiks, Knight opening stint. -3- Salmon. That **** does my head in -2- Hutchinson. Only thing he offers is a big body good in defence. Left some tries out there in the first half.
  6. cookieman909

Official Beyond Belmore Podcast: Episode 1, Matt Burton

Burton seems a nice bloke. But comes across as a bit boring and dumb. Sure he’s a bit different off camera and around the boys.
  7. cookieman909

You talking about the penalty for the “late hit”. Latrell didn’t even complain? Mate the **** laid dead on the ground until he got the penalty.
  8. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Unlucky for Wilson. He’s done well this year.
  9. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Murray is in massive doubt is the word on the street
  10. cookieman909

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Though I have heard Murray and Walker off each other big time. Punched on in Vegas. SSSSSHHHHH
  11. cookieman909

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

I must say. I’m fucking nervous about this game.
  12. cookieman909

Opinion Critta leadership Material

800K for a player of his calibre is chump change. He adds so much value off field and on field with his experience.
  13. cookieman909

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Remember when people were sooking we signed him and let Averillo go. Hahahahahahahaha
  14. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Can someone explain something to me. When Tino got injured. How didn’t we get the ball back? He rolled over and threw the ball away while the ball was live and king licked it up. Why wasn’t it ruled knock on? Last week Poasa dropped the ball due to being injured. Knock on was ruled. And also...
  15. cookieman909

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

With all this uproar regarding the head clash of May and Walsh. Where was the uproar last week when we lost Fa’amausili in the first tackle to a head clash with McInnes?
  16. cookieman909

Round 2 Press Conference

First time I’ve actually seen him get a bit fired up. He’s spot on though.
  17. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

What about this backline. I feel Critta needs more involvement. 1. Critta 2. Fox 3. Burton 4. Tracey 5. Kiraz 6. Taafe 7. Sexton
  18. cookieman909

Totally ripped off

I know people say don’t blame the referee. But deadset tonight cruelled us and you can’t change my mind. -Kikau No try. That’s a try everyday of the week. As if Trindall js stopping Kiks. 12-0 instead of 6-0 when Nikora comes back on is massive. -Nikora sin bin. Firstly, how was that missed...
  19. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

PS after that half enough is enough. Club needs to speak out at the referees. Officiating in this game has been disgusting
  20. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

It’s not the size of the dog. It’s the fight in the dog. And these ***** have the fight. Let’s go in the 2nd 40.
  21. cookieman909

Hunt and Hamlin-Uele out is good for us. I just want to fuckin win. Talaki and Mulitalo are one cheap ankle dog shot away from being out as well.
  22. cookieman909

Moving forward he needs to make this our backline asap. 1. Critta 2. Wilson (Fox when fit) 3. Tracey 4. Burton 5. Kiraz 6. Taafe/Hutchinson 7. Sexton I was opposed to have Crichton at FB as I felt he’s better suited at centre. But he gets no ball at centre. Put him at FB so he can get his...
  23. cookieman909

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

The club needs to move him to centre. Not necessarily a permanent move. Just get him playing confident footy again. Personally would Taafe or Tracey be a shot at five eight? Move sexton to half. Fuck Hutchinson off.
  24. cookieman909

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Yeah and in those 3 years we had 1.6 mil tied up in TPJ and Thompson. Signed by Baz before Gus arrived. We had no money for top line middles until this year.
  25. cookieman909

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

There’s no props on the market. Can’t buy something that’s not available. Thanks dumb ****. Everyone knows we need middles. The club included.
  26. cookieman909

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

In all this how come more scrutiny hasn’t been put on the ref for not sending Cartwright to the bin for his shoulder charge? Young gets binned for his hit on Ponga, I get no contact to the head. But a shoulder charge is a shoulder charge and we lost a player as a result of foul play.
  27. cookieman909

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Or does Tracey come in for Wilson. Kiraz wing and Tracey centre. Ciraldo mind games ay
  28. cookieman909

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

It will be a situation similar to Ramsey at St George. Medical condition unrelated to footy that has caused them to sit out of the game. Gus will probably promote a young kid and front load some deals.
  29. cookieman909

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Who else thinks Tracey will come in late for Kiraz?
  30. cookieman909

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

Yeah I heard Prozenko on SEN the other day. Saying his surgery he essentially had a cage inserted around his neck or something. They said it was a success. He’ll sit out this season. He’s back running and training with the boys. No contact. We’ll get salary cap dispensation for him for this...
  31. cookieman909

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould's major rebuild of Bulldogs laid bare as Fittler, Johns identify urgent area for improvement

Footy isn’t a hard game. You just need the desire to want it. Defence is attitude. You want it, you tackle your arse off. Last year we had no desire. If we want it, we’ll win more games this year.
  32. cookieman909

Few changes I would have had. Xerri at centre with Kiraz on the wing. Would have sex on legs at 7. Curran at 13 instead of Salmon. Either way boys should be competitive. Quietly confident we get a win.
  33. cookieman909

Is it though? He’s an average player who was made to look better than he was playing in a shit team. He doesn’t make our team this year either.
  34. cookieman909

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Just got granted a release by rabbits to take up an opportunity at another club, Belmore bound? Thought our top 30 was full after Tetevano?
  35. cookieman909

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Low risk signing. One year. Minimum coin. Does he slot straight into the 17 round 1? Or play NSW Cup for a few weeks then slot on the bench.
  36. cookieman909

Official Gus on Twitter

Ah fuck. Watch it run through the team and they’ll play like shit round 1.
  37. cookieman909

News Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Propose $50M Centre of Excellence

I thought this had already been approved? And construction was due to start at some point this season. Or have I dreamed that?
  38. cookieman909

Your Round 1 Team?

Sivo out. And also Greig out is a massive one for us. If we can get through the initial RCG and Paulo burst. There bench forwards ain’t crash hot. I think we’re a chance
  39. cookieman909

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

I see Parra will have Grieg and Sivo missing. We’re chance here.
  40. cookieman909

Your Round 1 Team?

Trial form has changed my team. Taafe was a worry the other night. Pending Tracey’s fitness 1. Tracey/ Taafe 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Fox 6. Burton (needs to just fucking run) 7. Sexton (Hutchison doesn’t excite me) 8. King 9. Mahoney (FIX YOUR SERVICE ****) 10. Faamusili (Poasa, big 20...
  41. cookieman909

Where is Kiraz?

Heard he got released because he thought training was too hard.
  42. cookieman909

Opinion Only Positive

I don’t get it. People sooking about our attack. Is that what needed work in the off season was it? Our defence was top notch last season? Say what you want about who we played. But we only conceded four tries in 2 games. That’s an improvement and I saw enough in the two games to show we’ll be...
  43. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Ball handling terrible. At least we seem to have improved the defence. Although there try was way to easy.
  44. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

What the fuck is up with Mahoney’s service from DH. Fucking trash.
  45. cookieman909

Heritage 04 Jersey

Just saw this on social media. Hope it’s real. That’s our best jersey in years.
  46. cookieman909

Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

We are lacking leaders in the club. One thing I noted about Critta last week at the trial, was he seemed to have an aura and presence about him. I really think he can lead the boys well.
  47. cookieman909

News Bulldogs' bark is worse than their bite: Defence needs mending as Ciraldo gambles with star recruit in make-or-break year

Yeah massive concern our team missing 6-7 first graders didn’t score 7 tries in the first game of the year. Fuck me that’s such a concern.
  48. cookieman909

News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

I think only 2 years. Papali will definitely be ready by 26. Potentially 2025. I’d even be tempted to give him a run at the end of this season if it’s gone.
  49. cookieman909

News The Mole: Seven new Bulldogs tipped to make team after Phil Gould axes 'dead wood'

I think Taafe will play FB with the vision that Papali will take over 2025. Critta will play centre, but I pray they give him a license to roam ala Turbo in origin 2021. Have him pop up where ever he wants.
  50. cookieman909

Your Round 1 Team?

Well Ciraldo certainly has some headaches. And good ones at that. Some boys stepped up tonight and could force there way into the team. Xerri, Wilson, Posamuli (prop from dolphins), Hughes. All played well tonight. Papali’i even had a blinder, you’d be tempted to chuck him in and just let him...
  51. cookieman909

Connor Tracy

Spot on. The green shots are shooting through. Winning flegg and HMs last season show that. The recruitment has copped stick. But fans see why, bought experience and footballers, who can show these kids how to be first graders. Ciraldo was always bought as a coach who can develop these kids...
  52. cookieman909

News 'I needed a change': Why Koori Knockout scandal was 'blessing in disguise' for Josh Addo-Carr

He needs to bulk up if we use him as a battering ram coming out of trouble.
  53. cookieman909

News Phil Gould battling three rival clubs to keep Bulldogs forward

Bit of a concern this hasn’t been done yet tbh.
  54. cookieman909

reynolds carrigan fight

Who gives a fuck
  55. cookieman909

Do you expect much improvement in our defense?

Defence is all attitude.
  56. cookieman909

News Player who walked out

And people saying there’s more to the story. Spill it then.
  57. cookieman909

News Player who walked out

Where’s his piece about Hasler’s training methods?
  58. cookieman909

Opinion Finally, some positive news

I think the boys will rip in every week.
  59. cookieman909

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

**** plays 17 games and thinks he can dictate terms. Fuck the bloke.
  60. cookieman909

Opinion Finally, some positive news

So many predicting bottom 4 for us. I personally don’t think we’ll be there. I see us around 9-10. Bottom four IMO this year. Dragons, raiders, tigers, titans.
  61. cookieman909

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

If Burton pulls his finger out. He’ll be origin five eight.
  62. cookieman909

Opinion Pre Season Training

Topine being back is an interesting one. Always liked the kid and thought he did well when playing his preferred spot. Hope he comes back into the fold and works his arse off.
  63. cookieman909

Why’s Sutton only having surgery done now? He’s had the whole pre season to get it done, or training injury?
  64. cookieman909

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

We don’t need him. Tyrell isn’t the type of player you’d give him his demands. Hes played what, not even 20 FG games. Fuck him.
  65. cookieman909

Life Memberships

Who???
  66. cookieman909

He looked good in limited minutes this year. He’s a big body. Exactly what we need off the bench. Hopefully he can be this seasons Preston.
  67. cookieman909

And Mahoney. Dudes looking fit.
  68. cookieman909

How’s Hughes looking? I reckon he’s in for big season.
  69. cookieman909

News NRL 2024: Strengths and weaknesses of Canterbury Bulldogs’ forward pack

I’m hoping with a mobile pack we can play fast footy and generate good ruck speed. Teams rolling down the middle of us is a concern.
  70. cookieman909

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

I’d take Terrell and Taylan. Tyrone can play via correspondence in France.
  71. cookieman909

Saw they trained with the GWS Giants today.
  72. cookieman909

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Good luck with getting Tyrone back into the NRL.
  73. cookieman909

2024 starting 17 .... who's in your team?

1. Taafe 2. JAC 3. Critta 4. Tracey 5. Kiraz 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. Hughes 9. Mahoney 10. King 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Knight 16. Patolo 17. Salmon
  74. cookieman909

The Bulldogs 2024 style of play & Game plan ..

Rd 2 V Storm last year. That should be our gameplan. We played so well that night, then didn’t play like that for the rest of the season. That should be our style.
  75. cookieman909

Opinion Why Canterbury believes its utility player strategy can help get the club back on track

It’s called depth. When injuries strike it will be good to have players ready to fill in who are capable.
  76. cookieman909

Our 2024 fullback is…

I think it’ll either be Tracey or Taafe. Personally I’d like to see Burton play there.
  77. cookieman909

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

He’s rumoured to have met Ciraldo this week. He’d be a great signing if we can land him.
  78. cookieman909

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

Apparently signing with the tigers tomorrow now.
  79. cookieman909

News NRL market watch: Bulldogs, Dragons lead chase for Jarome Luai, Addin Fonua-Blake

I heard he’ll make his decision on Xmas day. The rumour I heard was he’ll unwrap a present and it’ll be the contract. 5 years. 5 mil. He’s ours.
  80. cookieman909

MY BACKLINE FOR TRIALS.

I’d love Taafe Wilson/Skelton Kiraz Critta Fox To have players like Xerri, Tracey and Wilson/Skelton fighting for spots. It’s good stuff. Competition for spots, and if there’s injuries there’s good depth. Exciting times.
  81. cookieman909

Official Gus on Twitter

Bishop is usually bang on. And she has a good relationship with Gus. He may have fed her a porky. She reported it an ankle injury as well, not a calf. Good news he’ll be fit after Xmas.
  82. cookieman909

Opinion What Position Will Tracey Play

FMD the question has to be asked why he even bothered training with Cronulla when the deal was imminent.
  83. cookieman909

Addo carr deleted IG

Im not going to pester him about rumours. His business is his business.
  84. cookieman909

Addo carr deleted IG

Met the fox last week. Ripper bloke. His insta is back on line.
  85. cookieman909

Yeah im sure Patolo and Hughes didn’t even have a pre season last year due to injuries, Hughes with his back, and then Patolo with his knee? I thought Patolo finished 2021 off strong and would kick on, but hasn’t done much since. Hopefully he and Hughes can have a big year.
  86. cookieman909

Sam Hughes with a pre season will have a monster year next year. I’m convinced he’ll be a gun.
  87. cookieman909

Who’s the young kid with the hat and sneaky mullet?
  88. cookieman909

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

Ciraldo actually gave him a pre season at one position and played him there consistently. No surprise he excelled. No chopping and changing, and he was able to form combos and reps. He probably finally had a breakout season due to Ciraldo. He went to shit again when he was switching between...
  89. cookieman909

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

We’re going to have an exciting side to watch next season. Speed galore. One thing these utilities add is quality depth. No more throwing kids to the wolves.
  90. cookieman909

I saw him today. He ain’t too jacked. Looks slim but solid. He’ll be in for a massive season.
  91. cookieman909

Yeah bro honestly was blown away. Done the head nod walking past and said hey mate. But he put his hand out and said hey mate, asked me how I was and what’s been going on. I know it’s only a small insight into who he is as a person. But very well spoken, and genuinely interested in having a...
  92. cookieman909

Saw the boys at my kids swimming pools. Foxxy is a legend. Got a photo with the kids. Xerri is a massive unit. He’s in for a redemption season. And pains me to say it. RFM is a top bloke. Made the effort to go out of his way and struck up a convo with me acting like we were mates. Had a good...
  93. cookieman909

2024 Jerseys

I still think they’ll drop an 04 heritage strip to commemorate 20 years since 04. Hopefully they do the right thing and chuck a collar on it.
  94. cookieman909

2024 Jerseys

Same as last year. Only difference is Future Form sternum sponsor. Looks better without the red Sydney Tools on it.
  95. cookieman909

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Yeah I thought the NRL bought in a rule if you break a contract due to compassionate reasons, you can get an upgrade on the contract. Pretty sure this happened with Walsh this year to the broncos.
  96. cookieman909

Fox Sports Klemmer