Search results

1. adamski007

Rugby League Week (RLW): Let's talk, guys! (Article on Michael Ennis)

Tbh I really think we need 2 decent number 9s, I mean if this new guy were to get injured we really don't have much if anything at all of first grade calibre to fall back on.
  2. adamski007

Big League: Mr I̶M̶ MATURITY (Feature on Michael Ennis)

I'd be happy for him to be with the Bulldogs for another 2 years, I'm not sure 1 year is going to be enough to transform the new no 9 to first grade nrl, Ennis's foundation & experience would be a big thing to let go of quickly & tbh it's something we won't realise till he is gone... I think we...
  3. adamski007

Discussion Thread Round 8 - Bulldogs Vs Knights

1 - Eastwood 2 - Toleman 3 - Graham That was an ugly win & tbh we were very lucky to get that win, the Knights wanted it a lot more - our attack was a disgrace I thought, very un organised.
  4. adamski007

Ennis to the Sharks?

Couldn't have said it better mate - spot on 100%
  5. adamski007

Iceman Trent rediscovers form of old to get Bulldogs running hot

If the NSW Origin selectors were smart they would select 6, 7 & 9 from the Bulldogs & stick with it for all 3 games.
  6. adamski007

Son of Walter Junior breaking through..

This young guy is going well, the effort is there 110% every week. He will get a lot stronger yet which will make him even more potent, the more I see of him the more I'm liking him in the side. He's earning his spot plain & simple & deserves to be there.
  7. adamski007

Bulldogs vs Roosters pre match discussion

And on top of that Hodkinson & Reynolds to really give it to Pearce & Maloney - LETS GO TO WAR!
  8. adamski007

Its time for the dog world order

How many pills have you had man, i didnt think the good ones were around anymore!
  9. adamski007

Sam Perrett's 'mixed emotions' about Roosters' premiership

Another match up that I didn't even think of Sammy against Minichello - this is going to be good & tbh I think the boys will give it their all, this will come down to the wire & in the end I honestly believe the Dogs of war will rise.
  10. adamski007

Talented Templeman eyeing off Dogs No.1 jersey

Let's worry about this in 2016, he won't be ready before that plain & simple & needs at least another 10kg of muscle.
  11. adamski007

Now That's Keen! (Lloyd Perrett)

Exactly, Fifita an absolute waste of money.
  12. adamski007

Fifita off, dogs ready to go shopping.

Tedesco is the only player we should be looking at out of all of those, any spare cash should be spent on new contracts for the talent we already have. We have players pushing hard for spots in the side & tbh this will be bring best out of all the players regardless of their status. I think...
  13. adamski007

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

No thanks way past their time along with always being injured imo - we already have plenty of fans to sit in the crowd & watch the game.
  14. adamski007

What is happening with Kasiano and Inu

They need to earn their spot, the past is gone & means nothing so dig deep boys just like all your team mates are having to.
  15. adamski007

Is the old T-rex Coming back?

T-Rex has awoken, I noticed a big difference in the Panthers game but he stepped up another level again against the storm, in fact the whole team did - I Think Hasler has put them all on notice & if you want a spot in the side then you earn it & maintain it to keep it. There's no free rides...
  16. adamski007

Lichaa signing confirmed

Ennis will be with us for next year at least, he will play around 50 minutes per game as we start making the transition, this may even be for the next 2 years but if we turn up & win then it's all good - Ennis still has some quality to offer but 2 years is more than fair & tbh keeps building...
  17. adamski007

Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

Who cares, seriously at the end of the day look at the forwards we have got that are in form & the ones who are about to be the next big thing or bounce back to their great form....we dont him, seriously the biggest waste of money tbh, in saying that there is a part of me that suspects a smoke...
  18. adamski007

Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

Andrew Fifita says he wishes he had chosen rugby union instead of signing with the dogs, that basically says he's just going to jog around the paddock & collect the cash - no thanks, **** off! We have plenty of quality forwards lining up in the que for less than half of that money willing to...
  19. adamski007

Matua for Pritchard

That is all, if he is fit he will play out of his skin & has the experience which is what we want to win games - keep the rest of the fowards as they are - if Matua is ready and fit then its a low risk play to bring him into the side if Franky is out.
  20. adamski007

Our halves will be out to prove a point ,have a couple of players assigned to Friend & the wingers & that will cause them greief but we cant forget Pearce & Maloney, T-rex run at them all night & crush them! We will be ok - you can tell everyone wants it.
  21. adamski007

The dogs of war will turn up for the battle, the roosters will not be as confident as they would like to be, im sure Dessie will have them focused on their weak points to target just like they will with us, it will be tough but honestly i think we are about to go into another level alltogether...
  22. adamski007

My input from the main game

Mate they all turned up & they all went there to win, the big difference though was the refereeing, it was very even & fair for once for the most of it......they all played out of their skin along with Hodko & Reynolds raising the bar & coming to life, Perrett is sticking to his word for the...
  23. adamski007

Fullback Perrett

Barba wouldn't have done that, no way in hell.
  24. adamski007

What changed today that made us win?

Our attack was shocking and non existent against Brisbane & the reffs clearly cost us the game against the Panthers.
  25. adamski007

Bulldogs didnt win coz Melbourne Lost.........

Who fookin cares, we chased them down from the early lead they had & then ate them alive, we wanted to win the most & this is is the start of our season - Roosters get ready for the dogs of war!
  26. adamski007

Reynolds and Hodkinson won us the Storm game !!

Reynolds & hodko are stepping up & clicking, im liking what im seeing tbh, really starting to work together & control the game, starting to look impressive tbh - let the games begin!
  27. adamski007

Klemmer the Wrecking Ball!!!

This guy destroys them when Dessie brings him on when they the opposition are a little tired, the meters he makes are rediculous - its all coming together :)
  28. adamski007

Fullback Perrett

Sammy is sticking to his word, he wants it bad & he is proving it - another few weeks & as long as he dosent get injured then we dont have a problem at no 1 for 2014 - he was fantastic tonight.
  29. adamski007

The best fullback available and off contract is Tedesco.

When's he off contract, this is a guy that would be def worth while & at a reasonable price I'd imagine - get that smoke screen up Dessie & misdirect them all yet again.
  30. adamski007

Bulldogs v Storm preview NRL.com Preview

If the refs don't screw us over we will roll the Storm, the refs clearly wanted the Panthers to win that game & it was so obvious with some of bullshite penalties, there was even one where one ref ruled Penrith had lost the ball & then the other ref stepped in & said no penalty for crowding the...
  31. adamski007

The best fullback available and off contract is Tedesco.

Tim Simona, I highly rate this guy & his journey has only just begun tbh, I watched this guy in a trials game at the beginning of 2013 against Penrith at Bathurst & he was in a league of his own, he will get a lot better yet. Plenty of speed & skill but on top of that he is very very strong for...
  32. adamski007

Rnd 4 TEAMLIST

We are going to win one sooner or later, this just might be the one, the one we least expect. If we have a good game & a few things go our way for once we are in with a good chance. Would still like to see Ennis playing 50 minutes instead of 80 more so for our attack.
  33. adamski007

Today proved Ennis has to go [Now with poll]

He should be benched after the first 25 minutes of each half for this season & next then its time to let him go. His defence is good for the full 80 but his attack isnt & its our attack that is the big issue here & it starts with Mick - he is not up for 80 minutes of attacking, its becoming very...
  34. adamski007

Our woeful attack

No not at all but we could be way better than what we are with a few simple changes.
  35. adamski007

Our woeful attack

Time to give him a run for 15 min at he end of each half i reckon, Ennis tackled at dummy half multiple times yesterday, at that point he is tired and fatigued, its very obvious - we keep him in the side but its time to start making the transition.
  36. adamski007

Our woeful attack

Some major focus and attention needs to be applied to our attack, seriously it's very poor tbh. As ripped off in penalties, the Panthers lying all over us along with being inside the 10 we still managed to persist & get some good field position ending up in their 10-20 for multiple sets & it...
  37. adamski007

A Positive

Its definitley time to put Ennis on the bench after the first 25 minutes, that time has now come, its very obvious & thats also how it should stay if he gets recontracted for next year - his defense is fine but its the attack, we need some fresh spark & zip along with some plays that arent so...
  38. adamski007

Where is Reni?

I still think he has something to offer & I'm sure in due time he will show everyone that he is still a true Bulldog. For people to say he has nothing & offers zilch I seriously think you have him confused with someone else, if he is fit at this point he still has plenty to offer the club IMO -...
  39. adamski007

James Graham signs with Dogs till 2018

Totally agree, there is definitley something going on, a master plan in the mix indeed.
  40. adamski007

Bulldogs chasing Fisiiahi

2014 - FISH 2015 - A long way to go
  41. adamski007

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

More than likely misdirection & a smoke screen once again for what's really going on - Fishiani perhaps?
  42. adamski007

Team list Tuesday

I'm confident we can beat the NSW cup Sharks side, just!
  43. adamski007

Tim Lafai re-signed for 3 years

Lafai to be trained up at no 1 I reckon, time to move on & stop playing it safe - no one is else besides Morris has the speed or strength & are ready now so give him a crack & get on with it I reckon.
  44. adamski007

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

Morris at fullback or give Lafai a crack I reckon, Lafai could really make something of it at no 1, he's fast & strong as, I've thought this for a long time tbh....Seriously everyone else is to slow or simply not ready to play fullback in first grade yet so..........
  45. adamski007

Round 1 v Broncos - Player Ratings

We had no attack what so ever especially in the back line, nothing ever looked even close to happening tbh, we were slow & I hate to say it but their no 1 was a major difference.... Reni needs to be in the side, we have no X factor what so ever, we are solid ATM but also very slow & so...
  46. adamski007

Can the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs win the NRL Premiership in 2014

It's a long year & anything can happen...It's not about the team with the best players, it's about a good team turning up week in & week out playing great footy, putting their bodies on the line & doing the best they can do - Hasler will have the boys doing that, strap yourselves in & enjoy the...
  47. adamski007

2014 Team

This is the best looking side by far IMO, it's also realistic with heavy duty artillery right across the park.
  48. adamski007

Barba is like 20kg heavier than him & pound for pound was one of the strongest in the club, Templeman is not big enough...yet
  49. adamski007

Damien Cook - Could he be our next hooker?

That's what I was hoping last year but there is know one to fill that spot now, it ain't happening!
  50. adamski007

Damien Cook - Could he be our next hooker?

If they were looking at a new no 9 in the near future they would not have let Romelo go, if Ennis doesn't get injured he is here for at least another 2 years.
  51. adamski007

Barba was around 90kg & pound for pound one of the strongest in the side believe it or not which explains his explosive power off the mark.
  52. adamski007

In modern day NRL you cant have a 70kg fullback regardless, all of the players were at least 15-20kg lighter back then...........I mean have a look at them!
  53. adamski007

Joel Romero Goooonnneee

We will pay the price dearly for letting Joel Romelo go, should've been our next 9? He will destroy....another stupid decision.
  54. adamski007

Im confused now.... What will be our backline?

On the money for sure - this is as close to what it could be at this point
  55. adamski007

Im confused now.... What will be our backline?

Looks very solid to me...a chain is only as strong as its weakest link - Barber 2013
  56. adamski007

Lafai with a full off season at fullback is definitley an option IMO. Then you have Morris, Inu or Perrett as back up & Stanley slots straight in as their replacement. Lafai is strong & fast, way stronger than Barber.
  57. adamski007

Drury Low's

Give the guy a break, he looked good in his 4th game against the Storm which was a cracking game that we nearly one, they were on the ropes but time beat us...Drury Low with a bit more weight 8-10kg would be rather lethal with a few more games under his belt IMO.
  58. adamski007

Chase Stanley has today officially become a bulldo

This guy will be keen to make first grade, if he can avoid injury I'm expecting him to raise the bar if he gets a shot - 2012 was a good year, 2013 was a mixed year with a little humble pie but really we never got out of 2nd year (the halves need to work together & combine more) Des will do his...
  59. adamski007

Fullback Discussion

Milford in due time will be better than Barba, the same but stronger...tbh I wished he had come to the dogs but will be more than happy if Hoffman comes across.
  60. adamski007

Eric Grothe to the Dogs !!!

Tbh that's what I think the whole 2014 plan is all about, competition amongst positions to keep everyone focused & playing out of their skin - we will soon see
  61. adamski007

Fullback Discussion

Of course, forgot about Drury Lowe & to be honest he started coming good in about his 4th game at fullback earlier in the year against the Storm, even more competition....Have to say that I think Naughton will play the lower grade for the first year.
  62. adamski007

Fullback Discussion

Maybe they are actually buying 2 fullbacks & Eric Grothe...add Tim Lafai & Reni Maitua into the mix & there is competition in a few positions across the park which could be just what the team needs to raise the bar & get some spark - at times certain players seemed to be too settled in their...
  63. adamski007

Fullback Discussion

If Hoffman signs then we will have some attack rather than some guy passing it to the wing because he has already won the dally m.
  64. adamski007

Fullback Discussion

Are we there yet? Seriously someone has to have something solid to bring to the table, in all honesty I believe if Hoffman is out of the picture there is simply no one available or worthwhile buying & nothing is going to happen. Theres simply no point in wasting money buying someone for the...
  65. adamski007

Fullback Discussion

I'd be very happy for Hoffman to be our new number 1 tbh, he is very strong with plenty of power & speed which will add some much needed grunt that Barba never had. Someone like this could make a lot of difference to our side IMO.
  66. adamski007

Joel Romelo - 2013 Discussion Thread

So is it official, is he gone or is it something that maybe happening - would've thought the bulldogs would be keeping him for sure as our future 9 & current back up? Makes no sense at all letting him or Lafai go IMO & tbh I reckon it will come back to bite us but no the bulldogs will go & spend...
  67. adamski007

Joel Romero Goooonnneee

So is it official, is he gone or is it something that maybe happening - would've thought the bulldogs would be keeping him for sure as our future 9 & current back up? Makes no sense at all letting him or Lafai go IMO & tbh I reckon it will come back to bite us but no the bulldogs will go & spend...
  68. adamski007

Fullback Discussion

I think he will go well tbh, he will add some power & strength to the back that's for sure & that was the one thing Barba didn't have so...
  69. adamski007

We don't need to buy a Fullback, Morris or Perrett to fullback, Lafai to center problem solved, talent retained & a shit load of money not wasted - the end! Seriously look what Storm do bringing in these unknown names and transforming them into top class players - retain the talent we have &...
  70. adamski007

Reni Maitua eyes bulldogs return *offical Reni with Dogs*

I think Reni will bring some energy & experience into the side like SB$ has done at the Roosters, if he doesn't get injured I think we will see the best of him to come tbh.
  71. adamski007

Sack hasler

Sack Hasler, seriously what a ****ing joke, he got us to the grand final last year....what are you going to say next year when we make the grand final........the players simply never turned up for 80 minutes in any game, unless he puts on a jersey & runs out himself seriously there is only so...
  72. adamski007

DISCUSSION THREAD |Finals Week 1 | Bulldogs v Kniights

Simply out played, the knights wanted it more, we had the pack to get us through and simply kept going side ways after the first 10 minutes, the 2nd try to the knights - seriously who wanted the ball? What a ****ed season, glad it's over tbh.
  73. adamski007

Ben Barba the Canterbury Bulldogs' finals X-Man

We want everyone to play good rather than 2-3 playing outstanding and the rest average, Barba just needs to do his job and do it well, we shouldn't be relying on him or any other single player to win the game because if we do they will simply shut that player down quick smart.
  74. adamski007

Dogs team vs Knights

With Benny back in the picture in the game against the Broncos it was never going to be any other way, Hasler wants his 2012 squad but with Hodkinson & T-Rex this time round. Lafai will probably be full time next year with Morris to fullback.
  75. adamski007

Bulldogs say they can go all the way Emma Kemp Friday, September 13

The Bulldogs know they can do it and have no real finals pressure on them as they were all here 12 months ago, on paper they are one of the best sides in the comp if not the best. Its a whole new contest now, what ever has happened so far in 2013 dosent really matter anymore so If they believe...
  76. adamski007

Bulldogs say they can go all the way Emma Kemp Friday, September 13

For anything to start happening one has to believe in themselves so this is a good thing, its something that could and will make the other sides nerveous because we have a better team than last year and they know what we can do and are capable of.
  77. adamski007

Dogs team vs Knights

NRL finals are a fresh start: Hasler Canterbury may have come off second best to elimination final opponents Newcastle twice this season, but coach Des Hasler says NRL finals are a different ball game. The Bulldogs head into their clash with the Knights at ANZ Stadium on Sunday having copped...
  78. adamski007

Bennett unfazed by giant Canterbury pack

If this is what Bennett is really thinking then he is admitting the area of weakness & doubt in his side when comparing the 2 teams. I hope not to hear much at all from the Bulldogs, just one hell of a game from them on the day.
  79. adamski007

Dogs team vs Knights

It is a rather dangerous looking side indeed, with Barba playing he might also be out settle a score with Mason.....It's crazy when you look at this side even if Browne were on the wing it's such a better team than our grand final squad in 2012 - surely something good has got to happen for us in...
  80. adamski007

Knights Team Vs Bulldogs

They will be expecting this for sure & with the likes of Mason, Smith & Scott they will be trying their best to out muscle us from the word go....I really hope James Graham squares up with Mason this time round & shows him what it's all about.
  81. adamski007

Dogs team vs Knights

Yeah they all need to be on the same page on that side, we def can't afford these big holes opening up.....
  82. adamski007

Knights Team Vs Bulldogs

If we start to play at kick off instead of 22 minutes in we should be fine.
  83. adamski007

Dogs team vs Knights

Simply just a list of names....there will be some added strike power injected into that side before they run on along with a few positional changes. The team that takes the field will be a decent line up thats for sure & if we are in finals mode right from the start of the game we should really...
  84. adamski007

Josh Jackson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Josh Jackson is a great player who always puts in the effort however I can't remember a time when he first comes on that he doesn't give away a penalty for either hand on the ball or holding too long - every ****ing time, so frustrating.
  85. adamski007

What the dogs need to do!

Yeah I reckon we need to rattle Willie Mason, Jeremy Smith & Beau Scott over & over, that will certainly be a good start anyway - we need to show them whose boss cause Mason will try & pave the way inspiring the others to follow.
  86. adamski007

Des Hasler says Bulldogs can be first team to win title from outside top four

I don't think Des will say to much to them before the game other than, boys you know what you gotta do - let's go to war. If we click the opposition are finished, the fact that Des has said all of that in that write up well it is true and tbh it would very intimidating for any of the other...
  87. adamski007

My team vs the Knights

This is the side I would go with because they all deserve to be there, Barba just deserve his spot imo but in saying that both of these sides named above look bloody lethal on paper, when you read through names you think hell yeah we can do this. I think the knights will be hoping we don't turn...
  88. adamski007

Official: Bulldogs vs Knights Week 1 Final

Agree, Mason need to be targeted at every opportunity, he has a big impact on their side.
  89. adamski007

Are you confident for Next sunday or nervous?

All we need to do is turn up on the same page - we have a great side.
  90. adamski007

Consolidated "I enjoy whinging about TRex" thread.

He has looked a lot better the last couple of games, you can see the extra effort he is putting in, running the ball harder and deeper so its a good sign, T-rex tear them apart like you can bro, now is your time to shine - lets do this, DOGS OF WAR ARE ABOUT TO MAKE A SERIOUS STATEMENT.
  91. adamski007

And smash Mason at every opportunity, James Graham has a score to settle with him....if we turn up we will win, just keep it simple without the stupid desperate plays, be clinical, stick to the game plan and complete our sets - we have the team so just stick with the basics and nothing fancy and...
  92. adamski007

PSA: Please do not play Barba off the bench!

All the players have their strengths & times when they can score & get points, If that's all Barba is interested in doing & avoids collisions or simply not making tackles we might as well march him off the field every time we are defending.
  93. adamski007

Id rather play the cows tbh, the knights seem to present issues for us when we play them & it would be like a home game for them as plenty of fans will travel to the game unlike North Queensland
  94. adamski007

Which back will be dropped for the finals?

I'd have Romelo on the bench before Barba, at least he can & wants to tackle & tbh could be useful for the last 10-15 of each half however it's a bit late to start experimenting now - we need the side that played the 2nd half against the panthers along with Eastwood, Kassiano & Pritchard to play...
  95. adamski007

Your not going to get 110% when Barba is there so it's little unfair to expect the rest of the team to put in & carry him. Drop Barba & they all turn up with the same attitude, we could go all the way providing Reynolds, Inu & Perrett are all on the same page.
  96. adamski007

Who will play Fullback Week 1 Final?

There is no time to persist anymore with anything, it's time to pick a side that wants win, it's time pick a side who all have the same attitude & last but not least it's time to pick a side who all trust each other and are willing to put their bodies on the line to win at all costs - Barba is...
  97. adamski007

Just curious..... Was a Barba cheered or Jeered by crowd last night?

Barba should have never went on, Des tried it and knows now so surely that's it for him now, surely........
  98. adamski007

Which back will be dropped for the finals?

Barba needs to go, that was proved last night, he has a different view on the meaning of the game to all the other players and its very obvious with his efforts in defence.
  99. adamski007

Ben Barba - 2013 Discussion Thread

Seriously Barba does not want to make the tackles and simply avoided the collision on at least 2 occasions last night - you can't have that in the side, all he is interested in is scoring points when there is room to move, anyone with a bit of speed can turn up & do that, stay in Brisbane Benny...