Search results

1. K E

News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

A sarcasm detector that's a real useful invention.
  2. K E

You want Lewis in or out?

I said it a few weeks ago, he's starting to lose me quick. His defence is good most of the time but he is shitting me in attack.
  3. K E

Game of Thrones

Haha. Nice observation. If a beard can go...
  4. K E

Chewie Has Left the Galaxy

The Siths will rise again. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
  5. K E

News Folau case may send Rugby Australia broke.

Folau is worse than Hitler, Mussolini, Mao Zedong, Stalin, Pol Pot and all the Kim Jongs combined, IMO. They only killed millions upon millions of people. Folau didn't pander to the gay Mafia. Much worse.
  6. K E

Game of Thrones

Hairy moots, though? I prefer a park to a forest.
  7. K E

Game of Thrones

Nope, never seen it. Not interested in penises and incest.
  8. K E

News Bulldogs earn praise after ditching spoiling tactics

Fair enough, mate. Apologies if I was an ass or rude.
  9. K E

That's victim blaming if ever I've seen it. They put him in that position and it's a natural reflex to duck your head in order to try to protect yourself. I do blame that cancer of a team and always will.
  10. K E

Lichaa family ripping the club on social media

Not on CoverYourFaceBook, can someone post screenshots, please?
  11. K E

Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Which one was the one that had half a good game, every commentator jizzed a tsunami and then wanted a million a season?
  12. K E

You shouldn't make fun of those who are in their 200's.
  13. K E

Ads In the Middle of Posts

Um, more of these ads, please.
  14. K E

Keep your eyes on Catrius. His hands are so far in the air he can touch pilots.
  15. K E

He linked up well with his halfback. What? Oh....
  16. K E

Speaking of woman bashers...
  17. K E

Besides speed, what does that woman basher Roberts have? He's up there in terms of overrated, IMO.
  18. K E

Great try assist by the fat Ben Barba...
  19. K E

Warriors sign Kodi Nikorima - effective immediately.

It's true, say what you want about Nicaragua but the fat Ben Barba has always, always been over rated. And if the little fat rat is on $1,000,000 a season then every other half should be on at least $6,000,000 a season. He'll have one good game in about every ten and then call it a day. Between...
  20. K E

Ads In the Middle of Posts

I got TWO ads in one of my posts today. No joke.
  21. K E

Astrology compatibility

I think of Blue Oyster Bar...
  22. K E

The NB of N

Well Kazakhstan is the greatest country in the world. All other countries are run by little girls... I've heard it a very nice place.
  23. K E

Official Were Napa and Forans injury not as bad as claimed?

Every club does it. X is out for seven billion weeks. 6 weeks later: SHOCK as X is back after six weeks instead of seven billion weeks.
  24. K E

News Daily Mail at it again.

Haha. Daily mail. It's up there with Huffington post and Buzzfeed.
  25. K E

News Reynolds speaks about losing twins weeks before birth

Say what you want about his playing style, no one deserves this. I can't imagine the pain he and his missus are going through. Absolutely devastating news.
  26. K E

Everyone knows how they get away with it. News Ltd.
  27. K E

This is the model that Brisbane and Roosters operate under: Brisbane/Roosters sign a player: they're signing for $20 a season because [INSERT REASON NOT EVEN THE WORLD'S MOST GULLIBLE 2 YEAR OLD WOULD BELIEVE HERE]. Brisbane/Roosters release above mentioned player: He frees up...
  28. K E

WWOS MOLE RAMIEN WANTS OUT OF KNIGHTS

Same people who name their son "Jayvid". Guess they couldn't decide between Jason and David and went with both.
  29. K E

I have wet dreams about him like every other commentator.
  30. K E

with halfback Mitchell Pearce and the freakish Kayln Ponga... Suck it deep and hard. "freakish". Fuck me dead.
  31. K E

Official NRL admit they got crucial call wrong costing Warriors the game.

What? TAB officials gift game to that cancer of a club in Melbourne? I'm in a deep state of shock pause not.
  32. K E

No, no. Their tactics are fine. That cancer **** of a club has put a man in a wheelchair for life but no, Canterbury bad. Their tactics were 4 seconds instead of 3... Evil club.
  33. K E

News Wiedler: Club Official involved in incident with Raiders.

He sure knows the taste of SBW's cock, balls and ass...
  34. K E

No, I disagree. It was very informative and educational...
  35. K E

Oh, good. Another "something may have happened even though nobody has footage of anything happening" story. Man, these bloggers are getting better and better. I have some breaking news. There may or may not be a professional rugby league player who may or may not be currently playing in...
  36. K E

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahfksbdka fhsodbsbaifjf agsodnagsidn
  37. K E

Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

For the upcoming state of origin it'll be NSW v team formerly known as Queensland but currently known as Kaylene Pogba. Kaylene Pogba will win 7,000,000,000,000,000,000-0. He will have rose petals thrown at his feet at every hit up. Bestest player ever.
  38. K E

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Rothfield claims disgruntled former employee making a club nervous.

Clickbait "journalism" at its finest. "I may or may know a very big secret which is potentially very big maybe, possibly."
  39. K E

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Gurley was pretty disappointing in the playoffs, TBH. Always good to have competition.
  40. K E

Foran back vs Manly Triple M

Every woman does.
  41. K E

Fuck fuck Cokenulla.
  42. K E

He's up there but Catrius's face is extremely punchable and his CONSTANT whining doesn't help.
  43. K E

Is there a more cunty face than Catrius Boyd's? He's got a face you wanna take a cricket bat to.
  44. K E

Any word on Suh, yet? What's going on with him?
  45. K E

Was reading NY Post yesterday and there was an article destroying the pick. That rabble of a team is on its way to being the new Browns or Bills. They let go of one of the best WRs, albeit overrated and keep a QB that should have retired three seasons ago and have possibly THE worst O line in...
  46. K E

So you're telling me the media is spinning shit, outright lying and taking things out of context for an article? Unheard of!
  47. K E

I'd leave him another week. Fuck that housing commission backyard they call Brookvale Oval. My cat's kitty litter is less shitty than that toilet bowl.
  48. K E

Lewis on Triple M

Agree. I'm not going to burn him at the stake but he's starting to lose me, TBH.
  49. K E

Haha. Nice.
  50. K E

Objection!
  51. K E

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

So samsung has removed the twitch app from their tvs. That sucked, I used to like watching the tournaments they had. Mostly the CS GO tournaments.
  52. K E

Opinion Yet another game gifted to stom via reffs

It shouldn't be called "national rugby league" it should be called "rugby league entertainment". Because, evidently, this isn't a level competition with 16 teams. There are 5 teams, cocks, souffs, Cokenulla, gronkos and chance of rain, who own the competition due to their corrupt ways and/or...
  53. K E

Opinion Yet another game gifted to stom via reffs

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/live-nrl-anzac-day-roosters-vs-dragons-storm-vs-warriors/news-story/94b6fc208f40eef1e2e21168bfe0f892
  54. K E

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

55. K E

56. K E

That was a brilliant try. Fucked many defenders.
  57. K E

News Bennett fears for Cook's impact if slowdown tactics continue

It pretty rich for Moses's great grandfather to talk about negative tactics. The asshole lost a grand final because of "negative tactics". Maybe if Brisbane didn't constantly take the 2 points and kick the ball dead virtually every play they would've beat the Cowboys in the grand final?
  58. K E

It is highly unusual for Bennett to be whinging about something/anything.
  59. K E

Origin Teams

It doesn't matter who the teams are. Kaylene Pogba will score twice, yes twice, every time he touches the ball. The field will be an Olympic sized pool. Every player will swim, he will run on water. Billy Slater will be man of the series. And next Australian PM.
  60. K E

"coach is worried that opposition teams will stifle his best player's attack"
  61. K E

Magic Round

Your wife bought you tickets to Brisbane? Did you cheat on her or hit her or something? Last time I forgot the wife's birthday she threatened to take us to Melbourne. Haven't forgotten her birthday since.
  62. K E

Annesley Warns Bulldogs To Cut Out Go-Slow Tactics

TAB must have had a word with their on field TAB representatives. They must have needed souffs 13+. A lot more match fixing coming up...
  63. K E

Quality journalism. Headline: Annesley Warns Bulldogs To Cut Out Go-Slow Tactics Annesley said he had no plans to speak to Canterbury coach Dean Pay or any other coaches... So, which is it? I'm confused.
  64. K E

It's too late, once the cancer (Melbourne) is in the body unfortunately it spread to every other part of the body.
  65. K E

WWOS MOLE Luke Thompson (St Helens)

So.... no hooker?
  66. K E

Yet that cancer of a club in Melbourne have more wrestlers than the WWE...
  67. K E

Aviation Thread

Haha. We're on her schedule.
  68. K E

Aviation Thread

I normally go every year with family but won't be going this year. The F/A-18 and C-17 (which wasn't there last year) are worth the price of admission alone. And the tours of the super constellation and 747.
  69. K E

Expecting/New Dad Thread

It's Godfather Assassin now haha.
  70. K E

Expecting/New Dad Thread

Beautiful words. Thank you, sir.
  71. K E

Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

He's THE best player that's ever played in any sport in any era.
  72. K E

Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Knights are doing well. I'm sure Kaylene Pogba will score 40 trys to save them. He created the world, after all.
  73. K E

I feel like this is a missed Kim Kardashian meme.
  74. K E

Happy Easter

Had a few of his balls today, they were pretty awesome. I now understand Kim Kardashian's obsession...
  75. K E

Expecting/New Dad Thread

We're all good. Missus is a bit sore and tired but she's good. Little lady is good, she's truly my daughter as she eats, sleeps, shits and repeats. Haha.
  76. K E

Expecting/New Dad Thread

Thank you all for the well wishes. Mum is very tired and sore but we're both over the moon for our first little one. Labor took about 14 hours but the pushing itself took about ten minutes. Mrs. K E wanted a natural birth and got one. She did so well. She had epidural but didn't work 100%...
  77. K E

Expecting/New Dad Thread

This little lady right here is my life. Instant love of my life.
  78. K E

Expecting/New Dad Thread

Thank you. Back home now and she's fast asleep. They were contractions but they were inconsistent in both intervals and duration. They also completely stopped about an hour ago. But she had the "stretch and sweep" done and they reckon 48/72 hours after that.
  79. K E

Israel Folau has Wallabies contract terminated

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/weve-let-criminals-back-in-nrls-brett-finch-questions-tough-stance-on-israel-folau/news-story/e411fabff52c128c49f79e701433a596
  80. K E

Bankwest stadium

I'm sure the nrl will fix a GF for them soon but losing is embedded into their DNA. Never forget they cheated the cap and came last. Twice.
  81. K E

Expecting/New Dad Thread

Think so. She's timing them on her app. When/if they get consistent we're heading to the hospital.
  82. K E

Howard Moon

Brennan has a mangina.
  83. K E

No Source Bevan French to sign with bulldogs

Sam Perrett from memory? Anyone?
  84. K E

Bankwest stadium

14 of them.
  85. K E

Expecting/New Dad Thread

No, my understanding is that's how it works. She's having contractions now.
  86. K E

Bankwest stadium

And these reports of a "sold out game" on Monday is bullshit. I know for a fact they've given away hundreds if not thousands of tickets to various schools.
  87. K E

Bankwest stadium

It won't. Brisbane have a better stadium, virtually an entire state to themself and don't abide by a salary cap and they're just as bad as we are.
  88. K E

Notre Dame Fire

My favourite car brand is Khrushchevrolet.... Nah. That's shit.
  89. K E

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Fuck me dead, are you serious? I'd ask where are you up to but I've forgotten what the hell happens it's been that long.
  90. K E

Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

Don't worry about Battlefield, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is where it's at.
  91. K E

Good Mobile Games/Apps

You lost me at "cost money". My inner Greenberg won't allow me to pay for mobile games.
  92. K E

Good Mobile Games/Apps

Hey, that first part rhymed. I didn't even mean that.
  93. K E

Fucking brilliant. Well piss off then.
  94. K E

Notre Dame Fire

Yeah, clever. Puns are clever.
  95. K E

Notre Dame Fire

Realist, quit Stalin and answer the question. Full Marx for asking.
  96. K E

Good Mobile Games/Apps

I am currently sitting on my throne and need a good game to play on my phone. Can anyone recommend and good free ones? I mostly like tower defence games but pretty much have them all. I also have a couple colour by number apps but they more of a relaxing thing than a "I'm bored" thing.
  97. K E

Notre Dame Fire

Haha. Thank you. I will DEFINITELY not be near her coochal area when the baby is coming out.
  98. K E

Notre Dame Fire

Haha. Not all of them.
  99. K E

Notre Dame Fire

Haha. "**** in laws".