Search results

1. Mitch Connor

Bulldogs Store Sale

Just stumbled across the sale on the Bulldogs team store gang. You can get the 2023 jerseys for $75 right now. Hth.
  2. Mitch Connor

News Averillo eyeing move to Dolphins

Never paying but there you go
  3. Mitch Connor

Social Media Dolphins land their 2nd marquee man

[emoji23]
  4. Mitch Connor

New Pathways Coach

Meanwhile, Canterbury have secured discarded Wests Tigers assistant coach Shane Millard. Millard will oversee the club’s elite pathways program as head coach. Don’t know much about this bloke other than he was one of the sackings from Madges regime at Wests.
  5. Mitch Connor

No Source 2021 - 2022: Player Movement Thread

Continued on from https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/2020-2021-player-movement-contracts-rumours.115188/ RECRUITS Logan Bayliss (Souths Logan Magpies). Kurt Capewell (Penrith Panthers). Delouise Hoeter (Wynnum Manly Seagulls). Ryan James (Canberra Raiders). Corey Jensen...
  6. Mitch Connor

No Source Dogs sign Panthers half

Fifth and Last Podcast guys mentioned the club has signed Dean Blore from Penrith. Junior Kiwi on their development squad who was released to play park Rugby with the Emus after Covid. Older brother of Shawn.
  7. Mitch Connor

Sam Burgess MEGATHREAD

Can’t post the story but I’m sure someone can. The Australian has published a massive expose on Burgess and Souths. It’s reeeeal fucking bad haha wowwww. They are all fucked. Domestic violence, cover up of positive drug tests (ketamine), kicking women in the stomach, dodgy doctors and...
  8. Mitch Connor

Kerrod Holland to quit NRL

Will share the tweet later but Kerrod Holland confirms he is quitting the NRL at season's end and returning to Newcastlr to be a sparky. Won't rule out a Knights call up but will play local league.
  9. Mitch Connor

Official Harper released to Manly immediately

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today signed exciting young centre Morgan Harper until the end of the 2022 season. Harper joins the Sea Eagles immediately after today gaining a release from the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs. He will join his new Manly team-mates at training tomorrow. The...
  10. Mitch Connor

Mounties

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/story/6828287/mounties-end-time-with-raiders/#gsc.tab=0 Story is paywalled but apparently we are now aligned with Mounties. Bunch of Clay Priests Incoming.
  11. Mitch Connor

SMH Knights to pay a price for Levi's move to Manly

Unwanted hooker Danny Levi will be paid $150,000 by the Knights to play for Manly this season with his manager given a verbal assurance by the Sea Eagles a contract will finally be ready to sign next week. Levi, who continues to train with the Knights but was noticeably absent from Wednesday's...
  12. Mitch Connor

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Tigers plot to reunite Leilua brothers

THE Wests Tigers are considering reuniting the Leilua brothers, with Luciano declaring it’s a “100 per cent option” for older brother Joey to join him at Concord this year. The Tigers had floated the prospect of signing Joey before Christmas but those discussions are back on the table. Luciano...
  13. Mitch Connor

2020 - 2021: Player Movement - Contracts - Rumours

Continued on from https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/2019-2020-player-movement-contracts-rumours.111812/ Club logos credited from https://leagueunlimited.com/ Continuously updated|edited. Confirmation of lower tier player movement not always official. Will include all...
  14. Mitch Connor

Keebra Park connection gone

Happened to come across a post on reddit with a link to an article about Keebra Park aligning with Easts Tigers in the QCup. We got nothing from McDonnell and that school basically...
  15. Mitch Connor

Night Mode

Is there an option at all on here to switch from this super bright white and blue theme to a dark theme like on the app? I know we used to be able to change themes. Even something where the blue stays but we can have a dark grey background? Is that a thing?
  16. Mitch Connor

Arrow dropping Klemmer

https://twitter.com/NRL/status/1119888596515917825?s=19
  17. Mitch Connor

2019 - 2020: Player Movement - Contracts - Rumours

NRL SIGNED Jesse Arthars (Gold Coast Titans). Brodie Croft (Melbourne Storm). Tyson Gamble (Redcliffe Dolphins). Jordan Kahu (North Queensland Cowboys). Pride Petterson-Robati (Norths Devils). Mid: Jamil Hopoate (Redcliffe Dolphins). Rhys Kennedy (South Sydney Rabbitohs). Keenan Palasia (Wynnum...
  18. Mitch Connor

Broncos forward jailed for 2 years

TL;DR Myles Taueli (Broncos top 30 player) charged with coward punch from xmas. Copped 2 year jail sentence. Broncos tore up his contract as soon as he was charged. We heard literally nothing about this lol.
  19. Mitch Connor

2019 - Intrust Super (NSW) Cup - Pre Season Discussion

I think you'll find Jack Morris (Wenty/Parra), Tony Matautia (Titans/Sharks), Tulsa Saumamao (Souths/Bears), Tyrone Faulkner (Parra 20's), Tevana Koroisau (Sydney Uni), Matt Mundine and possibly Connelly Lemuelu (Tigers 20's) will be splitting time between NSW Cup and Cabra RMC. Yet to be confirmed.
  20. Mitch Connor

News NRL relaxes contracting rules for 2019

NRL relaxes contracting rules for 2019 BRENT READ OCTOBER 12, 2018 The NRL and the players’ union have listened to frustrated clubs and recruitment managers and will relax their rules on access to development players next season. Clubs were told this week that they would have carte blanche to...
  21. Mitch Connor

Official Bergamin and Carr released

Martin and a few of the players with a jersey presentation to the players leaving the NSW Cup side. Bergamin, Carr, Cleeland, Eastwood, Fine, Frawley and Woolford. https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/10/02/isp-boys-make-special-jersey-presentation/
  22. Mitch Connor

Market Watch: Dogs net schoolboy star and Marshall-King upgraded

DOGS NET SCHOOLBOYS STAR Canterbury have swooped on an Australian Schoolboy, winning the race to sign exciting Cronulla forward James Roumanos. Having represented Australia alongside the likes of Dragons gun Zac Lomax and Broncos man-mountain David Fifita, Market Watch can reveal Roumanos has...
  23. Mitch Connor

2018 - 2019: Player Movement - Contracts - Rumours

Continued on from https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/2017-2018-player-movements-x-rumour-mill.104408/ Full credit to League Unlimited for team logos: http://leagueunlimited.com/news/31033-2018-nrl-ins-and-outs/ NRL SIGNED Shaun Fensom (North Queensland Cowboys). Richard...
  24. Mitch Connor

Bulldogs sign Jack Cogger for 2019-2020

http://www.theherald.com.au/story/5171199/jack-cogger-signs-two-year-deal-with-bulldogs/?src=rss Agent still seeking early release.
  25. Mitch Connor

Adam Elliott: Ankle Surgery

Nathan Ryan ✔@Nath_Ryan Injury: Bulldogs have been dealt a pre season blow with Adam Elliott needing surgery on his ankle #nrl 5:53 PM - Dec 21, 2017 Opens a spot for Rhyse Martin to really push for in the pre season.
  26. Mitch Connor

New Profiles on Bulldogs site - New signings confirmed

They have put up some new profiles on the Dogs site that confirm our development squad, some roster questions and a few new signings. Jack Nelson - Backrower from Mounties, Panthers 20’s. Ofahiki Ogden - Backrower from Warriors. Chase Stanley gone.
  27. Mitch Connor

Roosters need Nikorima gone.. Nikorima now facing drugs ban.

These ***** haha. Yet another player that this scumbag club needs gone has now been embroiled in an illicit drugs scandal. What a coincidence [emoji23] Sydney Roosters utility Jayden Nikorima is facing an uncertain future after allegations he has twice testing positive for illicit drugs in...
  28. Mitch Connor

Bulldogs centre Michael Morgan out to prove he’s no namesake for Ireland

MICHAEL Morgan hopes Cairns is the place he can start to make his name. As you can see, this giant outside back is not the Cowboys finals hero and he never hears the end of it. “I get it all the time,” Morgan said. “I cop it from my family and my friends. I just learn to put up with it...
  29. Mitch Connor

Koori Knockout NITV

Finals are on tv now. Brenko Lee playing centre for Newcastle Yowies.
  30. Mitch Connor

Graham: Inside the meeting that made me a Dragon

IT took me a while to come to terms with leaving the Bulldogs but once I got there in my mind there was never going to be a destination for me that would fit better than the Dragons. St George Illawarra are a club that I have always admired and it will be an honour to be able to represent...
  31. Mitch Connor

Local pup is proof brutal Dog days can't last

Bulldogs winger Marcelo Montoya ray of hope to Dog days plaguing NRL club MARCELO Montoya has had the dream debut season. He cemented his place on the wing after debuting in round three and playing a hand in the Bulldogs’ first win of the season. Since then he’s become a shining light in a...
  32. Mitch Connor

Fox Sports: Dogs dig up QLD nursery

Canterbury officials are understandably chuffed at linking with renowned NRL breeding ground Keebra Park State High earlier this year. The school that once signed a teenage Benji Marshall, after watching him play a scratch game while on excursion from New Zealand, is rightly celebrated as one...
  33. Mitch Connor

Trio deserve NRL debuts: Georgallis

They’re the three players who have led the Bulldogs to a top-four finish – and even the coach doesn’t know why his standout trio are yet to be elevated to the top grade. All three arrived at Belmore in 2017 and all three have since performed strongly to be selected in the Intrust Super...
  34. Mitch Connor

Zac Woolford article

You’ve heard about the Clearys – now it’s the Woolfords’ turn to ignite Rugby League’s next father-son rivalry. One of the stories of 2017 featured at NRL level when Ivan Cleary, appointed Wests Tigers coach in March, faced off against son Nathan’s Panthers side in Round 22. On the eve of the...
  35. Mitch Connor

Hayne v Henry: Battle of the GC Titans

This is an amazing subplot going on up there atm. Hayne offers to walk if Henry doesn't want him and Henry has given the board an ultimatum of him or me. 3-4 hour meeting today to come up with a resolution and it's been adjourned til next week because they can't reach a solution lol. I feel...
  36. Mitch Connor

"Why should I be worried?" - Des Press Conference

Anyone just watch that maniac laugh and snicker and ask Brent Read why should he be worried about his position? We are fuuuuuuuuuuucked haha. Would post link but on phone.
  37. Mitch Connor

Another Shark done for possession (NYC Player)

Our Club has been made aware that Jesse Savage, a member of the Under 20s NYC squad, has been issued a court appearance notice for alleged possession of an illegal substance. Jesse has been stood down from training and playing commitments until further notice and the matter has been referred...
  38. Mitch Connor

Test Match: Aus v NZ updates

NZ looking good when they run the ball. See how long they can keep that up.
  39. Mitch Connor

Roosters star Shaun Kenny-Dowall arrested for drug possession at Sydney nightclub

Haha. Eat shit. Roosters will be cheering. Can just sack him early now. You'd think these ***** wouldnlearn after Simona threw them under the bus saying they all do coke during rep round.
  40. Mitch Connor

"I never wanted to leave" - Hard to read

I never wanted to leave: Josh Reynolds' agony over leaving Canterbury Bulldogs Josh Reynolds has poured his heart out about the agony of walking away from the club he loves. Michael Chammas reports. Michael Chammas CONTACT VIA EMAIL FOLLOW ON TWITTER Josh Reynolds has stood inside...
  41. Mitch Connor

Next 4 Games

Raiders, Cowboys, Roosters and Sharks. Where's this easy draw everyone blew up about? We about to go on a 0-5 run lol.
  42. Mitch Connor

The Cull: Who's getting the flick

We will be clearing the decks you'd have to imagine. Contracted and off contract players rumored to be going all over the place. I'll leave this here:
  43. Mitch Connor

Mitchell Moses asks Wests Tigers for immediate release to join Parramatta Eels

Breaking all over social media right now. Clearly someone wasn't in Ivan's plans. Also explains why Parra pulled their offer for Jack Bird yesterday.
  44. Mitch Connor

Hasler to extend for 2 years

SMH reporting. Article to come.
  45. Mitch Connor

Moses charged with shoulder charge

1 week if pleads, 2 if he fights and loses.
  46. Mitch Connor

Morris backs mentor program to instil Bulldogs culture in pups

CANTERBURY veteran Josh Morris says he fully supports the idea of a mentoring program to ensure the Bulldogs’ culture lives on through the club’s younger generation. Dogs chairman Ray Dib revealed last year a program involving former players mentoring the current crop was a work in progress...
  47. Mitch Connor

ROUND 3 Discussion

Melbourne Storm v Brisbane Broncos @ AAMI Park. Billy Slater's comeback, Benchy Marshall making his Broncos debut. Canterbury Bulldogs v New Zealand Warriors @ Forsyth Bar Stadium. Brad Abbey and Marcelo Montoya debut for Dogs, RTS out for Warriors. Gold Coast Titans v Parramatta Eels @...
  48. Mitch Connor

Chillin With Willie

Anyone watching Mason's videos on FB? Actually pretty good, standard reviews and previews. Reni is already more enjoyable to watch previewing games than 90% of ***** on tv. He reviewed round 2 with Mbye aswell. https://www.facebook.com/chillinwithwillie
  49. Mitch Connor

2017 NRL Debut Thread

ROUND ONE JAYDEN BRAILEY Hooker Cronulla Sharks 09.04.1996 178cm 88kg Aquinas Colts Debut v Brisbane Broncos RYLEY JACKS Five Eighth Melbourne Storm 02.06.1992 185cm 94kg Easts Tigers Debut v Canterbury Bulldogs MOSES SULI Wing Wests Tigers 09.06.1998 189cm 106kg Fairfield United Debut v...
  50. Mitch Connor

Most Hyped Junior

Curious to see who our most hyped junior is currently. Then we can kind of follow their progression this season and see what becomes. I've read Giordan Patea's name alot over the last few years. Set to debut in 20's come round 1. Has been with us all through the lower grades and high...
  51. Mitch Connor

Griffin to have last laugh after shock Tigers axing

WEST Tigers' loss is set to be another NRL's club gain with former Jets star Rod Griffin in hot demand from several clubs. The QT can reveal that Griffin was recently a shock axing from the Wests Tigers 2017 squad but it is understood the Bulldogs are leading the charge to sign the powerhouse...
  52. Mitch Connor

NRL Fantasy - The Kennel League

NRL Fantasy has literally just opened. Here's the first initial Kennel comp code: 5E9R6CEA 15 spots to fill. Any more interest can have a second TK league.
  53. Mitch Connor

Knights Prop injured in car crash

Pauli Pauli has suffered a suspected dislocated hip and broken leg in that big car crash on the M1 last night. It never ends for Newcastle. http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/newcastle-knights-nrl-prop-pauli-pauli-seriously-injured-in-m1-multiple-car-pileup-20170118-gtu7m8.html
  54. Mitch Connor

2017 Holden Cup Thread

Thread to be updated as the pre season continues. HOLDEN CUP SQUAD: Hayden Ashcroft. Brandon Boumelham. Ben Cassell. James Clark. Jayden El-Jalkh. Ofa Finau. Shane Fuataga. Jack Gibbons. Jack Gordon. Morgan Harper. Kieran Hayman. Adam Keighran. Lopeti Mafi. Kiko Manu. Alvin Maungaati. Peni...
  55. Mitch Connor

2017 Intrust Super Premiership Thread

Thread to be updated as the pre season continues. ISP SQUAD: Josh Bergamin. Tom Carr. Bronson Garlick. Rod Griffin. Lachlan Lee. Lachlan Lewis. Darcy Maroske. D'Rhys Miller. Marcelo Montoya. Andy Saunders. NEW RECRUITS: Rod Griffin (Wests Tigers). Andy Saunders (Penrith Panthers). Tom Carr...
  56. Mitch Connor

Big Bash League

The only form of cricket I actually look forward to watching kicks off again tonight.. Hoping Mel McLaughin graces my screens every other night. Playing BBL super coach with my mates and I need help.. who is good? Who are the must haves?
  57. Mitch Connor

NRL No Stars v Indigenous All Stars

Teams have been announced. Indigenous side will wipe the floor with the no stars. What a cluster fuck of selections: NRL No Stars 1. Jarryd Hayne* (Gold Coast Titans) – Fijian Heritage 2. David Mead* (Brisbane Broncos) – PNG Heritage 3. Joseph Leilua* (Canberra Raiders) – Samoan Heritage 4...
  58. Mitch Connor

Bulldogs to trump Wests Tigers for Keebra Park

The Bulldogs are attempting to steal the best junior nursery in rugby league from under the Tigers’ noses. Keebra Park High School on the Gold Coast is second to none in developing young talent and has been associated with the Tigers for over a decade. The likes of Benji Marshall, Ben...
  59. Mitch Connor

TIFU

Stolen from Reddit obviously. Today I fucked up by getting a work car (TRD Hilux) from the boss so I didn't have to continue destroying my own on work sites and reversing over exposed pvc pipe and splitting the front guard. Had it less then 18 hours and damaged it haha. Go ahead and make me...
  60. Mitch Connor

Bulldogs roll out 6 new signings

THE Bulldogs have confirmed the addition of six new pups to their kennel in a significant boost to the club after the scrutiny of the past month. Zac Woolford, the son of former Canberra skipper Simon Woolford, has signed a two-year deal at Canterbury. The 20-year-old hooker heads up a...
  61. Mitch Connor

Montoya commits for a further 2 years

Bankstown bulls junior Marcelo Montoya has capped an amazing 2016 with a starring role in Fiji’s two point win over Samoa. A local junior and an outstanding finisher who has committed to the club for a further two seasons; Montoya took his game to a new level in 2016 that included 19 tries in...
  62. Mitch Connor

2017 Jnr Summer squads Announced

The Bulldogs Rugby League Club wishes to announce its 2017 Harold Matthews Cup & SG Ball Cup Summer Training Squads. The squad will get together for the first time on in October for an information night with training to commence on Tuesday November 2nd. Please note the squads are not final and...
  63. Mitch Connor

Lower Grade Player Discussion

Might aswell try and bring some life to this sub. General thread for the lower graders with no specific topic in mind. Rumours, signings, highlight videos and general discussion. For anyone interested here are 2 highlight vids of Lachlan Lee and Connor Jones from our 20's team. Like the...
  64. Mitch Connor

Auva'a suspended for 12 weeks - Drugs

Kirisome has got his 2nd illicit drugs strike and is suspended for 12 weeks. Will surely be axed now. He and Carter turned up to training under the effects of alcohol aswell. Haha, idiots.
  65. Mitch Connor

Round 16 Non Bulldogs Discussion

Penrith v Souths at Pepper Stadium tonight. Keen to see how Tasi Tasi plays in his debut outside GI. Didn't realise he was RFM's cousin.
  66. Mitch Connor

Dogs poach Lachlan Lewis

THE Bulldogs have picked up a Raider with Maroons royalty in his veins — signing under 20s five-eighth Lachlan Lewis effective immediately. The nephew of none other than Queensland’s most decorated legend Wally Lewis, the 19-year-old pivot has been released from the final six months of his...
  67. Mitch Connor

Romelo allegedly caught dealing Ice in Darwin

pete badel‏@badel_cmail Former NRL and easts tigers player joel romelo charged for allegedly dealing ice in darwin. Tragic. @Captain Kickass Someone console him. Long way down.
  68. Mitch Connor

Twin Peeks - Bucks Party

Anyone been there in Sydney? Got a mates bucks party to organise and one of the boys said this place was dope and worth it. We'll be coming up from Canberra and just don't want it to be some stock standard stripper deal. Verdict?
  69. Mitch Connor

Michael Lichaa sidelined for 3 months

About to break on Twitter and Ch 7.
  70. Mitch Connor

Match Thread: RD 1 v Manly Sea Eagles @ Brookvale

Late changes: Danny Fualalo and Shaun Lane drop off the bench. Lloyd Perrett takes Fualalo's spot in jersey 22. Brett Stewart and Feleti Mateo out for Manly. Tom Trbojevic shifts to fullback, Brayden Williame to the wing and Siosaia Vave comes onto the bench. Brayden Williame has lost all 11...
  71. Mitch Connor

2016 NRL Debut & Rookie Watch

ROUND 1 Greg Eden Wing Brisbane Broncos 14.11.1990 180cm 93kg Junior Club(s): Castleford Panthers Previous Club(s): Castleford Tigers, Huddersfield Giants, Hull KR, Salford Red Devils NRL Debut: v Parramatta Eels Adam Elliott Second Row Canterbury Bulldogs 16.10.1994 185cm 103kg Junior...
  72. Mitch Connor

Charity Shield & All Stars Match Thread

Charity Shield kicks off soon. Someone PM me a river stream please!
  73. Mitch Connor

Live Stream: Cowboys v Blackhawks Trial

http://www.cowboys.com.au/content/cowboys/club/news/2016/02/09/live_blackhawks_stream.html Live streaming their trial. Pretty much a full strength Cowboys side v Townsville Blackhawks. 6-6. JT playing.
  74. Mitch Connor

T-Rex in crash // Perrett digs heels in

T-Rex in crash Tony Williams creates plenty of carnage on the field, but he also caused plenty off it while driving unlicensed late last year. T-Rex was responsible for a nose-to-tail accident while driving a club-sponsored car, capping a forgettable year that ended prematurely when he...
  75. Mitch Connor

Player Profiles are up

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/team/player-profiles.html NYC and NSW Cup not touched as usual.
  76. Mitch Connor

Quick Hasler Bash

Canberra a danger side in 2016: Hasler Bulldogs coach Des Hasler is expecting big things from the Raiders in 2016, labelling Ricky Stuart's charges as the "danger side" for season 2016. Speaking to bulldogs.com.au on Canterbury-Bankstown's early-season blockbusters, Hasler said he's keen...
  77. Mitch Connor

Bulldogs biggest losers out of centre reshuffle

Fox Sports Lab stats show Tim Lafai could be the bargain buy of the NRL next year Simon Brunsdon with Fox Sports Lab FOX SPORTS December 07, 2015 7:25PM ATTENTION all NRL coaches! Are you after some cheap points in 2016? Wondering where to snatch those extra tries from without breaking...
  78. Mitch Connor

New Phone

Time to upgrade. What's good atm and likely to get better? Got an iPhone 5s now with Optus but not sure if I want to be stuck with the same thing again for another 2 years. Good music/podcast compatibility shit a must. Go!
  79. Mitch Connor

Lindon McGrady follows in uncle Ewan's footsteps at Canterbury Bulldogs

Lindon McGrady was not around to witness his uncle Ewan McGrady during his Rothmans Medal year. "I don't think I was even born," said the youngster, who arrived two years after that 1991 season. However, the fact Ewan McGrady continued to play bush footy long after his storied first-grade...
  80. Mitch Connor

Recommend-A-Movie Thread

Need some newbies to watch. Keen for some bad cop bad cop gangland type movies. Watching Rampart right now and it basically has nothing to do with the actual Rampart scandal. Fail. Hit me and so forth.
  81. Mitch Connor

Loko charged with drug possession

I don't have a link but saw a thread on Reddit with a news tweet that Loko has been charged with drug possession. Any idea if it's a new charge on top of the old one or just shit from the eccy bust?
  82. Mitch Connor

Roosters sign Ogre's son.

NICK O’Meley is the latest son-of-a-gun to sign to be signed by the Roosters with the son of former NSW wrecking ball Mark to join the likes of Mitchell Pearce and Jackson Hastings at Bondi. The Sunday Telegraph can reveal, O’Meley, 17, has been snared by the Roosters and will follow in the...
  83. Mitch Connor

Bulldogs are the NRL's dumbest fans

Hahahaha Could've told you that. Triple M NRL ‏@TripleM_NRL 3m3 minutes ago After some tireless analysis, @greenfieldpost discovered the #NRL's smartest and dumbest fan bases.
  84. Mitch Connor

Q & A: Brad Abbey

Exciting fullback Brad Abbey who joins the club on a three year deal, sits down with Bulldogs.com.au for a Q and A about his move to the proud club. A star of the Holden Cup, Abbey is viewed as one of the brightest prospects in the game and after siging a three year deal at the Bulldogs, the...
  85. Mitch Connor

Q & A: Kerrod Holland

Highlights http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/11/06/holland_2015_highlig.html New signing Kerrod Holland explains his decision to join the Bulldogs, what the focus is for him ahead of the 2016 pre-season and more in a Q and A chat with Bulldogs.com.au Holland, 23, starred in the...
  86. Mitch Connor

World All Stars to take on Indigenous All Stars

The game's finest Indigenous players will clash with a new World All Stars team following a revamp of the Harvey Norman Rugby League All Stars concept. NRL Head of Football Todd Greenberg announced on Tuesday that next year's match, to be played on February 13 at Suncorp Stadium, will feature...
  87. Mitch Connor

Pre Season Begins

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/11/04/gallery_rookies_retu.html Kerrod Holland Lindon McGrady + Kerrod Holland Jayden Okunbor Renouf To'omaga Reimis Smith Dane Chisholm Makahesi Makatoa in the background
  88. Mitch Connor

Press Release: Bulldogs Recruitment and Retention

Ahead of the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs return to training next week the Club has confirmed its player recruitment and retention for the upcoming season, with Coach Des Hasler saying that stability and depth will be key to the squad’s premiership campaign in 2016. “Finding an edge is...
  89. Mitch Connor

BulldogsFit WAS reposting from another forum re: hoppa soward

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?p=11192603#post11192603#IbOELAMbFWeV91e5.97 This was posted at 7.23pm Pretty sure BulldogFit's post was about 10 minutes after.
  90. Mitch Connor

Demerit Point Question

Anyone have an idea of what would happen in this scenario: I got pulled over this morning by an unmarked after thinking he was trying to get past me because he was driving like an animal. Nope. I got told to get out of the car. He said he got me doing 110 in a 90 zone and then tried to...
  91. Mitch Connor

Kaufusi Retires

Antonio has announced his retirement. Good signing, Des. Best of luck Antonio.
  92. Mitch Connor

Warriors likely to be screwed by RTS?

http://tenplay.com.au/sport/2015/9/21/roosters-x-factor He regrets signing with the Warriors.. and says it flat out.. multiple times lol. He will ditch them to play Union aswell. Warriors will be f*cked over by this kid lol.. Typical Bondi mentality. Reminds me of Fifita saying he wished...
  93. Mitch Connor

LOL. The Shannon Hegarty files

Saw this thread posted on LU I'm not posting the links here. Hilarious haha. http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=449154 What a rap sheet.
  94. Mitch Connor

Justin Carney lol

Has been stood down by Castleford indefinitely. At first I thought he might have been the ESL player who's been betting on his own side to lose. Apparently not. He's been plugging a teammates wife and put a kid in it haha. He has his own wife apparently. Awks bro.
  95. Mitch Connor

Web Browser?

Everyone uses Chrome right? Is there a way to decrease the font size on the bookmarks and tabs at the top of the page? Not the actual page itself, but the shit up top. Mine has randomly got big and annoying AF. Coders halp? Or.. Alternatives?
  96. Mitch Connor

Btw.. Happy Birthday Rodzilla

You assholes forgot it was his Quinceañera yesterday. Happy evacuation from the womb day.
  97. Mitch Connor

Team of the Decade (2005-2014) - Fullback

I'm not opening up the actual link for this and voting or whatever so I have no idea if it lists players.. But, there is going to be what, 3 actual choices for fullback? Haha Luke Patten Ben Barba Sam Perrett Other (honourable) mentions would include a few blokes who played a...
  98. Mitch Connor

Breaking: Newcastle sack coach Rick Stone

Scumcastle has sacked Rick Stone after getting pumped by Souths. Danny Buderus to take over for remainder of the season. http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/knights-sack-rick-stone-buderus-to-take-over-18363/
  99. Mitch Connor

Popcorn Time

Anyone use this instead of Netflix? What's the verdict?