Search results

1. FattyMcLarge

Dean Pay for Bulldogs 2018 Head Coach

Warning signs are out there for Hasler, finally!! His relationship with Dib has kept him in his position for longer and any fan wanted. Hasler has lost the dressing shed and his tactics have confused many in the NRL. He spends more time at the club working than anyone else, however manages the...
  2. FattyMcLarge

Brett Morris and his body

I keep hearing the fact that Brett Morris and his body are not long for this game. Personally I think he is our best attacking weapon for the team at fullback. It is an absolute shame if his body can't handle the position. Hopa is not in the same attacking league however is possibly close to...
  3. FattyMcLarge

A better spine

1 Brett Morris 6 Reynolds 7 Frawley 9 Mbye Best combination we will have in 2017. Sent from my HTC_M10h using The Kennel mobile app
  4. FattyMcLarge

Invest in halves, then the bulldogs move forward

Hasler has in his past invested in his halves to create the plays. The last few years with the interchange amendments, Hasler had the view that other teams changed their own tactics to their detriment. I think we all agree that his views were wrong. We weren't allowed to bash, physically...
  5. FattyMcLarge

Keep the players, change the game plan

Well here is where I don't make friends.... Our players have been harshly judged for the wrong reasons. Without using your head, the players can't compete in the current game. With Tolman on the left and Graham on the right being used like halfbacks, + our playmakers getting next to no time...
  6. FattyMcLarge

Farewell Sam Perrett. Genuine good guy

Sam Perrett we will miss you. I want to thank you for playing to the best of your ability week to week. One of the greats. Love you bro.
  7. FattyMcLarge

Positivity from the true believers

Yes we haven't won in weeks. Yes we have copped bad ref decisions that have proved the difference between two points. Yes our game plan hasn't yielded the intended results. This aside, I ask that we remember back 12 months ago and we were in a similar or a bit worse position. Des Hasler has...
  8. FattyMcLarge

What the dogs need to do!

The dogs can play some great footy. They do lack constancy. However it is now semi final time! We need to dominate the forwards. We have a massive pack. However we have only dominated in sections of games this season. Quick play the balls. Obvious... 5th tackle kicking options need...
  9. FattyMcLarge

Rally behind your coach and your team…..

For the benefit of our season, I propose we focus on some positives and hopefully we can start building confidence in our Bulldogs premiership contending side. We have Josh Jackson who is going to be a superb player in the near future. Finucane another outstanding jr. Low will be another...
  10. FattyMcLarge

Thanks Bobcat for......

Thanks Bobcat for the leadership, dedication and work load that you’ve show the Bulldogs. Loved watching and supporting you as you have been playing and developing into the captain all supporters love. Good on you mate