Search results

1. FattyMcLarge

Okunbor Must Go

I'm loosing faith in him. Really poor decisions made him look out of his depth. His hands haven't improved. Buckles under pressure. I thought it was a something he would grow out of. But here we are 2 years later....
  2. FattyMcLarge

News Garry Hughes could return to Bulldogs board

I remember him talking about attempting to make a play for Cooper Cronk before he was huge.
  3. FattyMcLarge

Opinion Halves

I realise the criticism I'm going to get, however I liked some of the skills cogger showed, and was disappointed when he was let go.
  4. FattyMcLarge

Opinion Who is ultimately to blame for the current state the club is in?

Its my fault. Sorry. I hope now everyone can stop blaming everyone else and look to the future. I farken hate the blame game
  5. FattyMcLarge

Reimis Smith and DWZ

At least he's consistent. Wrong 100% of the time
  6. FattyMcLarge

Reimis Smith and DWZ

Its easy to speculate. So I'll speculate.. 1) two coaches that run different plays directed by 1 of 5 potential halves 2) uncertainty in the clubs future with changing the entire coaching staff and some players 3) poor leadership from the club 4) losing is a norm now 5) covid bubble 6) marbo...
  7. FattyMcLarge

News Teacher involved in Bulldogs sex scandal

Haha. I think we've all copped one for the team right now
  8. FattyMcLarge

Is Aiden Tolman a club legend?

Yes he is. His effort is outstanding
  9. FattyMcLarge

Holland

Very dangerous. Creative centre. I'm so glad we have leaders in both centres now. I'm sure I'll get ridiculed but Hoppa is has been exceptional in all games this year
  10. FattyMcLarge

Dean Pay for Bulldogs 2018 Head Coach

Well it finally all came true. Hope we go well this year.
  11. FattyMcLarge

Jarryd Hayne

Yes I'll have him. I'll pay bigger money than what he's worth too. 1 x meat pie, couple of oranges at half time, and a lecture about being so unequivocally self righteous. I'll even buy him a Maccas kids meal each training sessions he goes to. Reckon he may even have enough toys for the whole...
  12. FattyMcLarge

Message To All Dogs Supporters

I've got one name for you dude, Paul Carriage
  13. FattyMcLarge

2 out of three so far. Dib is still next.............or has he done enough just to save his own arse?
  14. FattyMcLarge

1) Why? 2) Meant to be?

Yeah I thought that too
  15. FattyMcLarge

Not Des Hasler's fault!

Haha yep. Coming into our own just in time for the semis.
  16. FattyMcLarge

Not Des Hasler's fault!

Hasler just didn't want change from his formulae. He didn't evolve fast enough to be competitive. Still coaching like it was 5 years ago
  17. FattyMcLarge

CH7 RUMOUR: DOGS MOVE FOR HASLER’S REPLACEMENT

I'm one of those blokes who knows, has sources etc. However heard over a month ago that Dean Pay certainly was going to be coach in 2018. Not sure about the people saying no he won't be......i guess time will tell I'm all for it.
  18. FattyMcLarge

Des Hasler is a coach defeated

Well said juicydog
  19. FattyMcLarge

Worst sporting team in the last decade

You have a strong grasp of the obvious
  20. FattyMcLarge

So the players know the season is over

I can't understand Des Hasler. He has trained a team on principle to be statistically better, however evidently predicable. Lesson number 1 going forward is that accountants make poor coaches. I want to see walford play in the top league. However Mr number cruncher will change his natural game...
  21. FattyMcLarge

Benefit of Dean Pay

Kevin Walters will not be the coach. Pointless arguing about him. Dean Pay will be coach.
  22. FattyMcLarge

TBf it was the refs fault last night

Ah I love the loyalty of this positive thinking post. I wish I had this blindsided thought pattern again.
  23. FattyMcLarge

Is Des doing everything he can to get sacked!!

Although it appears to be an odd amount of logic to your theory, I don't see Foran as a spoiling tactic or any reason to sack Barret after his ever growing second season high he's on.
  24. FattyMcLarge

So am I buddy. So am i
  25. FattyMcLarge

Yes this is an opinion. However I know a bloke or two. I'm not one to talk out of my arse. I do believe Pay will be coach next year
  26. FattyMcLarge

Warning signs are out there for Hasler, finally!! His relationship with Dib has kept him in his position for longer and any fan wanted. Hasler has lost the dressing shed and his tactics have confused many in the NRL. He spends more time at the club working than anyone else, however manages the...
  27. FattyMcLarge

Bulldogs Deliver Des Hasler Ultimatum; Report

Yes to Dean Pay to take over from Hasler next season. I reckon Hasler will be informed in two weeks.
  28. FattyMcLarge

Boycott Belmore

Well that's why we live in a democracy. I can't help wanting them to win at all cost. Boycotting games due to disagreeing with coaching tactics, or lack thereof won't help the players win games. Hope you're right and it resolves our issues. However I can't see it helping the bulldogs get...
  29. FattyMcLarge

Boycott Belmore

Boycotting games will certainly not help them win. Decisions will be made at the end of season. I understand the tactic, however it won't help anyone
  30. FattyMcLarge

Keiran Foran injury prone?

Pretty sure there was something in his contract regarding more money for higher %age of games played. The cellar amount was 650k.
  31. FattyMcLarge

Why We Lost

Right side defense must be paying you to leave them out of that list
  32. FattyMcLarge

Gerard Sutton refereeing us again against Roosters

OK, best not to watch the game then ay
  33. FattyMcLarge

Des Cowboys game plan

Games not over
  34. FattyMcLarge

Who'se to blame for Kas being unable to play a full game ?

Why is it always someone to blame? Des uses him like Georgie rose. He is a game changer because of his size. However won't play long minutes because of his size. He bends the line because of his size. Won't play more than 35 min because of his size. I want to keep him doing exactly what his is...
  35. FattyMcLarge

The Blue Print

Two premierships are still mathematically possible
  36. FattyMcLarge

James Graham on NRL 360

Yeah well said
  37. FattyMcLarge

Aaron Woods??

Fair enough, but the best forwards are largely told where to run. If we still had a jt or the likes, we would he hailing our forwards.
  38. FattyMcLarge

Coach's classics

Don't mention Des and his phobia to allow us to kick grubbers into the in-goal. Please don't mention it. It will keep him up for nights
  39. FattyMcLarge

Aaron Woods??

We need guidance around the park. I'm not doubting his abilities, however why spend big on forwards, when we already have.
  40. FattyMcLarge

Michael Gordon

X by the forum. Reckon he's got an IQ the square root of 0
  41. FattyMcLarge

Brett Morris and his body

I hope so. This site is riddled with comments about his knees etc. This is why we persist with him as a winger. It made sense why he wasn't listed as our number 1 every week.
  42. FattyMcLarge

Haha, yep I will be more considerate if I ever post again. Sorry to disappoint those who love the cock
  43. FattyMcLarge

I keep hearing the fact that Brett Morris and his body are not long for this game. Personally I think he is our best attacking weapon for the team at fullback. It is an absolute shame if his body can't handle the position. Hopa is not in the same attacking league however is possibly close to...
  44. FattyMcLarge

Brenko Lee

He hopefully will grow into an exciting attacking weapon. He makes some very careless errors atm. I'll give him till game 12 before I'll throw the hammer down
  45. FattyMcLarge

Short dropouts

Taldog is correct. Big forwards would prefer to tackle only taking a few steps rather than 10meters
  46. FattyMcLarge

Canterbury Bulldogs prepared to say goodbye to Moses Mbye

Think you believe that journalist tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. However the truth doesn't sell papers.
  47. FattyMcLarge

A better spine

1 Brett Morris 6 Reynolds 7 Frawley 9 Mbye Best combination we will have in 2017. Sent from my HTC_M10h using The Kennel mobile app
  48. FattyMcLarge

Ennis reading the Kennel (re Mbye)

I remember when heaps of people on this site were calling for Ennis' head. Too slow, can't tackle, predicable.....
  49. FattyMcLarge

We need to move on B & J Moz / we need more than Frawley

I think they both play well. Getting them good ball and they will carve up opposition. They haven't had good ball in a while.
  50. FattyMcLarge

Our fanbase has an unrealistic sense of entitlement.

Mr Invisible I usually agree with your comments. This one is throwing fuel on the fire.
  51. FattyMcLarge

Bye bye Mbye

From an optimistic view, it could spark mbye into the half we wanted.
  52. FattyMcLarge

Fullback

Build for all of our futures. Abbey will be a good fb
  53. FattyMcLarge

Abbey

He was playing better. No negativity needed
  54. FattyMcLarge

Frawley needs to stay halfback for the rest of the year

It looked a like a shifty kicking game. Loved it
  55. FattyMcLarge

Good Luck in the game tonight

Best thread I've read in a while. Come on you doggies
  56. FattyMcLarge

Dean Pay mega thread

Yes, Dean pay
  57. FattyMcLarge

What's your Prediciton?

Des and the board agree that he doesn't have the stock. They work on signing our talent and Des continues coaching. Reynolds to play a bench role next year. Learn their lesson by this time in two years.
  58. FattyMcLarge

attacking options

Ah Fuck. Sorry not meaning to do this
  59. FattyMcLarge

attacking options

It is too difficult for the team. 1st grade players, with a kid with adhd on the on field director . It's a long road ahead
  60. FattyMcLarge

Sign Kevin Walters

Any change will be a posi
  61. FattyMcLarge

Seriously people stop blaming the coach

I'm now convinced, Des needs to go. Dean pay, let's get on with it
  62. FattyMcLarge

Brett Kimmorley's wife has passed away

Oh no. That's too young. Thoughts are with Brett and his family
  63. FattyMcLarge

Brian Smith?

I mean this is the nicest way possible.....FUCK OFF
  64. FattyMcLarge

Team we could have had for 2017

Could have, should have, but we can't change it so it's not worth a bitch about
  65. FattyMcLarge

Are you out?

All my life I will be a bulldog. Never will I be out
  66. FattyMcLarge

Contract Talks

Sorry Josh, 800k a year! That would be 2 x market value. Wish you could be worth that price tag some day.....
  67. FattyMcLarge

a player you wish was still playing with us

Thurston. Still a sore point
  68. FattyMcLarge

Bulldogs could lose Castle

Yeah I'd agree
  69. FattyMcLarge

Maybe that was a bit harsh
  70. FattyMcLarge

Haha again you make a strong point from flawed logic. New York, New Zealand... I don't care. All I would like is for her to be well away from the club. I mean this in the nicest way but 'Go fund yourself'
  71. FattyMcLarge

Absolutely you make a strong point, however you must, without reservation be an excellent public speaker and know when to say key points. I won't go into detail, however I'll pay for a 1st class back to NY and donate 10k to get a bulldogs figure like Steve Mortimer to take the position. Winning...
  72. FattyMcLarge

Invest in halves, then the bulldogs move forward

Or only let him play on one side. It would be 50% off in a sales market.
  73. FattyMcLarge

Invest in halves, then the bulldogs move forward

Hasler has in his past invested in his halves to create the plays. The last few years with the interchange amendments, Hasler had the view that other teams changed their own tactics to their detriment. I think we all agree that his views were wrong. We weren't allowed to bash, physically...
  74. FattyMcLarge

HAS DES GOT THE MESSAGE ?

I'm hopeful that Des will/has adapted change. He just has to invest in his halves combination, whatever the player will be. He nurturered foran, cherry etc. He just has to stop relying on forwards to create something. My opinion, but it's a truthful view
  75. FattyMcLarge

Football Club Members Forum

What is acceptable in the eyes of the CEO, chairman, and board regarding the teams performance?
  76. FattyMcLarge

I'm all for getting Des axed, but I want to know something...

I hate how people can claim a percentage from a feeling. Just say I remember when. 90%? Did you do the math
  77. FattyMcLarge

who wants des to stay

Seconded
  78. FattyMcLarge

Coach Comparison

Think that if this was his 6th year coming, then his records should be improving not declining. I'm concerned with who will be the incoming coach and his credibility, however Des should have adapted by now. Too much time spent achieving little.....however the bulldogs fans expectations are...
  79. FattyMcLarge

MESSAGE TO DES

A very well said statement. Humble and honest. Not sure what you're going to cop from the masses of the forum, however I'm with you in this one buddy
  80. FattyMcLarge

THE LINE IN THE SAND

By the sounds of the voices that be, it will be next year where lines are drawn. We are going to have to suck in a fat one until then. Not worth discussing, cause it will lead to frustration
  81. FattyMcLarge

Keep the players, change the game plan

Well here is where I don't make friends.... Our players have been harshly judged for the wrong reasons. Without using your head, the players can't compete in the current game. With Tolman on the left and Graham on the right being used like halfbacks, + our playmakers getting next to no time...
  82. FattyMcLarge

DARE TO DREAM

I want what he's having
  83. FattyMcLarge

Bulldogs didn’t need Foran: Mbye

X Factor that never gets time with the ball is a waste of X Factor isn't it
  84. FattyMcLarge

are the Morris boys past it

No ball will have jt labelled past it
  85. FattyMcLarge

Your team hit list?

Gentleman for heavens sake, without knowing what horrible game plan they had, we can't blame the players. Tolman has been awesome. If he'd been played like a regular prop, instead of a number 7 then all of you would be 'hail tolman'. Lesson is simple: you can't expect to win a marathon with a prop