Search results

1. B

Brent Sherwin on the Fan

dreaming bloke is too small and don't bring up JT Wakeham is even way smaller than JT was and no where near as fit as he was
  2. B

Official Top 30

jayden?? fucking cant defend for shit wakeham? Saddler? Where is Burr? Taking the fucking piss now....
  3. B

Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

And you are wrong But well done lol Love how you had a go at what I was saying and calling me wrong but now proven to be a fraud
  4. B

Mole reporting Dymock to Sharks (Confirmed by the Club)

Called it before the mole and anyone else and put it in rumours section as didn’t want to get slammed Source is son of current board member and he has been spot on with everything he has said Have to ask him about recruitment and what’s going on there next as hearing some big things may happen
  5. B

Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

I reported the rumour before the mole and believe me it has legs Dymock won't be here next year
  6. B

I posted it in the rumours yesterday lol don't you love it Call me the moley mail man
  7. B

Round 20 last year v Cowboys - everything changed

Apparently Hasler started flogging them in training and lost it at them The players didn't respond well I have though this many times Prior to that game we were a good but not great team Since then we have been average to shit team I mean 2015 and 2016 weren't great years but not abysmal...
  8. B

TBf it was the refs fault last night

We had all the ball and running for 25 minutes and came up with 1 try That's why we fucking lost With that much ball and opportunity we should have put on 3 tries instead we only put on one and then fucked up the following sets Same thing against sharks and parra We should be putting teams...
  9. B

Too late in the year to move on players for 2018 Also not any suitable replacements 2018 will be an average year probably be between 8-10th on ladder At least will be a season of change again Graham and Morris boys will leave along with Eastwood and we will have proper money to go to...
  10. B

Canterbury Bulldogs Powerbrokers tackle the tough question.

Very interesting Openly having said Hasler and players not getting the results is a kiss of death
  11. B

Des Hasler dodges fan forum as Canterbury Bulldogs go into full meltdown

Hasler will be gone by 2018 mark my words AGM is next year Dib has the best seat in the house If Hasler somehow makes the finals dib is a champion and is right If Hasler falls over, sacks him and he keeps his job b cause he sacked him Either way the snake In dib survives People saying we...
  12. B

2018 halves

One thing no one has picked up on Foran plays left edge and always has Frawley and mbye also play left edge Generally Hasler doesn't like to move players out of position I reckon something else is happening at the dogs for next year We have no recognised partner for foran on the right edge...
  13. B

Mick Ennis on NRL Tonight. talking about des and the dogs

I have spoken to Ennis many times He is still passionate about the club but still dirty about how he finished up He is one of the smartest blokes you will meet though forget just footballers Too smart to be a coach to be honest he himself said he doesn't want to do it as he knows the pay is...
  14. B

Moving Forward

People are gonna laugh at me but get Neil Henry on the blower Fuck me dead but if they aren't a tough footy team for what is a shit roster Tyrone Roberts is a halfback named at Hooker playing fullback who killed it Honestly he just gets the best out of his players If we can't get Bellamy...
  15. B

Squad is as much to blame as Hasler

I have been saying it since middle of last year Until we boot Eastwood Both Morris boys Tolman And mbye takes a MASSIVE paycut and plays centre or Hooker We will never be a top 4 team Reynolds shouldn't be resigned if we can help it either Club needs a massive clean out from the top down...
  16. B

Mbye is the weakest link

Said it 6 months ago Until we get rid of One of tolman or graham Both Morris boys Mbye because of his stupid salary We won't ever win a comp Both Morris boys are worth 1m together easy We could get jack bird and a top winger for that money like d nofo from tigers
  17. B

Mbye is the weakest link

Reynolds although he made mistakes was our most dangerous player with kasiano He is a half but he is crying out for an organiser Missing hodko big time Reynolds also forced two turn overs and trailed all our forwards all night Don't get people bagging Hoppa so much he was solid Holland...
  18. B

Mbye is the weakest link

Honesty he is a glorified centre and worth 250k at best
  19. B

Willis Meehan - gun Roosters player playing in RMC.

Sorry I didn't realise that by him signing for auburn doesn't make him apart of the club My understanding was that RMC still is apart of the club fully on 2nd tier contract Even so hopefully he comes good It is true tho he is on team sheet
  20. B

Willis Meehan - gun Roosters player playing in RMC.

Not sure if everyone knew and was surprised he was named for RMC this weekend after being let go by manly before his contract even started Ton of potential and surprised he is back playing league as I had read and heard he was going back to boxing full time He is a Klemmer clone if he can...
  21. B

Des and his graphs

There is an 8 minute version of this thing Watch it Des has picked the team apart and mentioned the issues we all know He knows the issues I was impressed to say the least
  22. B

Mybe starting a halfback for the world all stars.

That is bullshit If you ever played any sport you would know 90% of defence in sport is effort Missing easy tackles and being fended off is just shit effort
  23. B

Let me guess Hasler taught him how to kick out on the full as well Ffs can't say it enough he is an out and out centre worth 250k at most
  24. B

People blaming Hasler for mbye have no idea Defence is an effort and attitude thing Missing easy tackles and arm grabbing shit
  25. B

Fittler is being nice Mbye is fucking defending shit Shit decisions and soft tackles He got fended off easily by fucking Joel Thompson ffs Said it before and say it again till the club dump mbye we won't go nowhere He has touched the ball once for a kick that was shit and has missed two tackles
  26. B

Bulldogs Auckland Nines Discussion

Tuala deserves a bench spot Miller over Martin Martin was garbage Lichaa and Garvey are both still very shit Montoya isn't that quick Lewis was easily outpaced and stepped by Chris McQueen ffs Frawley is shit in every aspect Kas tried too hard Say what you want but tackling, passing...
  27. B

Remis smith Abbey Rhys Martin Should never see first grade Smith can't tackle at all
  28. B

We are diabolical honestly it is 2016 all over again Just sack Hasler now
  29. B

Tomaga looking good now Tuala would be good off he bench for impact but his defence at times is average The again he ran over Tamou and tamou then stepped him lol 1 for 1 Fualolo is just garbage now Looking good last year in nines
  30. B

Moses Mbye

Reynolds is on 425k Mbye is on 600k The money difference alone is stupid as mbye is no where near that good And people who go on about how great mbye is forget how much stronger our left side attack is around mbye He has Graham Pritchard in 2015/2016 trex Jmoz Rona Reynolds has had...
  31. B

Who wil our X factor be ?

Kas Reynolds Our only real X factor players Mbye has the potential
  32. B

DOGS ON NOTICE

Also We fucked up in 2015 big time When we bowed out so easy we should have made the changes back then with the coaching Should have sacked cleal and co then and left Hasler and given him 16/17 to see how he went 2017 is gonna be tough for him to see if we are any better We don't have the squad
  33. B

DOGS ON NOTICE

Not really true Andrew Ryan Patten Hazem All wanted to stay another year Club pushed them out
  34. B

Moses Mbye

Look at Reynolds in 2014 and 2012 when he had decent centres outside him in Inu and lafai Mbye is just an average player who has great athletic abilities Much like Ben Roberts Until the club boots him we won't go anywhere The only game mbye has won for us was against panthers Honestly...
  35. B

Sam kasiano looking trim

I spoke to kas at his bucks and a few other players also spoke to Donny Singe in fb Kas and the forwards have been working in their fitness and explosiveness Kas will trim right down but they do want him to bulk a bit later in pre season I don't get that as having him trim will get more...
  36. B

Sneak peak of the new game plan.

Doesn't matter even if they do that We will have a diabolical year Our squad is way too used to this style We need an injection of youth and changing of positions big time Tolman being resigned was a terrible sign Bloke is the worst prop in the comp
  37. B

Hoppa to miss 4 games in 2017

Hoppa will miss at least 4 games till RD 20 I reckon he can't play fullback it will just totally kill the team cohesion Gotta bite the bullet and play Abbey and hope he comes good
  38. B

Sharks superstar Ben Barba in cocaine crisis just days after 2016 NRL Premiership win

Sharks have sacked him Now here he comes either to the dogs or super league More likely super league
  39. B

Brett Morris Injury??

Wouldn't make a difference if he was even with Mansour out they will probably pick Leilua or Crocker on the wing Bmoz origin days are done id say
  40. B

Bulldogs New Recruiter Poached!!

I think he is better than cleal Let's be honest tigers are calling for the heads of everyone if you look at their forum They even want brooks gone lol They keep missing the finals and the club is in shit shape financially Look at it objectively Recruitment manager job is to bring players...
  41. B

Brett Morris Injury??

IIRC des said he was injured and it was a new injury as in not the same knee as last year? That's what he said in post match
  42. B

Ray Dib - are you watching Des ? Nothing has changed at training

This article is bs No real first graders except Hoppa are back yet Jmoz Mbye Reynolds Bmoz Tolman Graham Rfm Eastwood Plus many others aren't there Only Elliot Lloyd Fualolo are there from first grade Also just to prove this is bs listen to frawleys interview on the dogs website He said...
  43. B

Brett Morris Injury??

Anyone know how serious his injury was against the panthers? We never got told by the club , which is a shit thing to do When does the non internationals go back to training is that this coming week?
  44. B

Fans need results, and fast

We are fucked Tolman needs to go just a stats man seriously I highly doubt he broke a single tackle in the last 2 years Also has a slow play the ball Matalino would be great buy Jmoz and bmoz should both retire this year if we can't find any decent replacements Hoppa is slow and this Sunday...
  45. B

L.Perrett

Lloyd is shit Is another hickey or John kite type Big for nothing no offload no passing shit lateral defence Sooner we get rid of him the better Shit hands as well drops easy passes He does have a motor for a big guy I'll give him that and he is strong but needs a lot of work
  46. B

How would the Playing Squad react?

I expect alot of players to move on next year players have come out openly saying they don't like the style we play and what does the board and ceo do? Back the coach all the way and turf a club legend If i was a player id be looking for the back door as quick as possible we are fucked for...
  47. B

DOGS STAR BACKS COACH AS D-DAY LOOMS

I can't believe people didn't pick up on this one important line The same things were said with Moore and Folkes, that is the closest thing you will hear from a player to saying "if he goes, he goes" and that he doesn't approve of the methods It's as close as you will get to a player saying...
  48. B

We need a clean out to move forward

club needs a clean out morris boys one of tolman or graham eastwood one of mbye or reynolds Also both castle and hasler need to be gone all this shit needs to go look at panthers and raiders storm broncos Raiders sign Paulo, whitehead, tapine, leilua, rapana, hodgson panthers find moylan...
  49. B

Hasler on Triple MMM

mentioned about the halves not getting enough ball and said he has been hearing that said they didnt change anything but the issue was too much dropped ball on opposition line said cant let the frustration creep in it wont help said he was considering change it up with hoppa during the game...
  50. B

Moses Mbye

only idiot is you numb nuts seriously everyone can see that mbye isn't a half at all he is garbage I wouldn't even call him Roberts 2.0 as Roberts had more than 1 good game a year for us he is Roberts 0.5 Bloke doesn't even have the guts to try anything Other than the Panthers game he has...
  51. B

Realistically...how many years away are we from winning a premiership?

not till 2018 or longer depends if we bite the bullet and makes changes next year 2018 graham will be 32 same as both morris boys tolman will be 29/30 same with reynolds
  52. B

Moses Mbye

people sticking up for mbye are kidding themselves bloke has like 1 try assist in the past 3 games I havent even seen the bloke break a single tackle in months Yet reynolds makes shit happen and he has plodders in attack outside him ive said it before and will say it again ben roberts 2.0...
  53. B

How many players are good enough?

jackson klemmer reynolds jmoz bmoz Graham Rest can fuck off
  54. B

Moses Mbye

As the title says We need to cut our losses with Mbye like the Broncos did with Barba Say what you want about haslers game plan he doesnt coach the bloke to kick it dead and just generally have a shit kicking game The bloke is either a centre or a hooker He runs to the line looking sideways...
  55. B

What is going on with our recruitment?

if you were to ask me Jackson Klemmer Kas on the condition that he can manage 2x20 minute stints and one of tolman or graham can stay The rest can go and I do mean everyone else Reynolds is a maybe if we really can't find 2 decent halves Id go hard for both ash taylor and elgey and try and...
  56. B

Round 26 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

we will lose this game and the next against penrith I hate to say it but this season stinks of 2013 We will have excuses like kas being out Dropped ball etc I just don't see us going with ANY of the teams in the 8 Our attack is woeful Mbye and Hoppa are so terrible it isn't even funny...
  57. B

What is going on with our recruitment?

Since 2012 we have lost Barba Finucane Stagg Halatau Tapau Ese'se-yeah 2nd grader but still Brown S Perrett Idris Steve Turner Keating Hodkinson Lafai Cook Ennis Jono Wright Pritchard Next year we have only signed Lee And recently the only few decent first graders we have signed are Bmoz...
  58. B

Is Moses Mbye the worst #7 we have ever had ?

shh you make too much sense for the kennel people want to blame hasler for that instead of just seeing that mbye is nothing but a part time footballer we wanted a nice marketable play doll who cant play footy for shit all the athletic ability in the world pea heart and zero football ability...
  59. B

RND 25 3-2-1

eastwood-except for his lazy effort on lowes 1st try jackson klemmer reynolds only ones really trying their guts out
  60. B

Chill out- long way to go yet

People need to chill the fuck out Out of the 3 games hoppa was out we won 2 and lost 1 We were the better team for 60 minutes It wasn't an issue of closing out the game we got tired & lacked go forward, Kas was a huge reason for it as he usually saves our ass in the last 20 by getting us going...
  61. B

Everyone just relax

People need to chill the fuck out We were the better team for 60 minutes It wasn't an issue of closing out the game we got tired & lacked go forward, Kas was a huge reason for it as he usually saves our ass in the last 20 by getting us going forward when Graham and Tolman start to tire 7...
  62. B

Greg Eastwood new contract offer

I think eastwood just told you to shut the fuck up and sit down He was close to our best against the Raiders, I have been a critic of him as well but not as much as you have 22 runs 205m 5 offloads 1 line break 5 tackle busts Played great and was menacing against the raiders He is slowly...
  63. B

Could JMOZ transition to the backrow next year

Lawerence is playing pretty decently to be honest but jmoz is smaller than lawerence wouldn't be a decent back rower no jmoz is a centre
  64. B

Raymond Faitala-Mariner suddenly shapes as the ‘Next Big Thing’ of the Bulldogs pack

has a bit of sbw in his offload just seems to get them away cleanly with traffic around him not much of a passer but with kas around he will develop that runs hard makes metres, defends solidly but his offload is out of this world has played 2 games and made 3 offloads already in nsw cup in one...
  65. B

Greg Eastwood new contract offer

im a bit meh about this one eastwood is actually one of our best forwards as far as defense goes makes effective tackles and isn't left on the ground often can put on a good shot as well with the ball in hand he never makes 100m in a game whether thats because of tolman and graham i dont know...
  66. B

Stanley to be a late inclusion

holland has been quiet for 2 weeks now getting complacent Stanley came back in nsw cup and was a massive reason mcnally scored 6 tries he setup about 3/4 of them with some great footwork and flick passes was very slick in nsw cup in his last match I'd like to see chase at centre and holland...
  67. B

Ennis on the Bulldogs game plan

don't laugh I always thought and said he would become a great coach one day I've met him several times and he is a smart bloke who knows the game I'd love for him to come back as a coach, we can see now that Hasler fucked his game up 2009/2010/2011 he was involved and had a kicking game...
  68. B

Who still thinks we can win the comp this year?

if we want to go anywhere in the next few years Eastwood- Has been shit for a few years now can't remember the last time he cracked 100m in a game Whilst being one of our best defenders he just doesn't get the ball often enough and that maybe because Tolman and Graham are ball hogs Still...
  69. B

Bulldogs to announce Klemmer, Jackson, Mbye re-signings: what it means for Canterbury

Like I said your moving our best edge back rowers and replacing him with who? He would become another Hindmarsh type player like Andrew Ryan as well wasted in the middle Stupid move and thank god your not coach His speed and passing would be wasted there and he is too small and would get...
  70. B

Bulldogs to announce Klemmer, Jackson, Mbye re-signings: what it means for Canterbury

Whattttt???? I can't believe people want to move Jackson He is great on the edge Has a good pass Good speed Can defend well and has saved our arses with many great cover tackles Can score a try and link up win his outside men I'd like to see Kas at lock as he would fill the position perfectly
  71. B

I have a feeling Eastwood will go Lane had big offers last year his manager said but wanted to stay and is keen to stay Rona has setup his family here pretty well now I doubt he will go anywhere His mrs family and him get on pretty well I know them and they love him and massive dogs fans...
  72. B

Pre-season Trials

Trex was running good lines but in defense both in the trial last night and the nines he was woeful Lazy and flat footed Needs to go on the bench until he is motivated To be honest lane is often like that too in defense we are so lucky to have JJ Hoppa played really well and so did mbye...
  73. B

Fat Jmoz - All stars game

If you think he says bugger any part of the regular season your on drugs I saw him once when we lost to the panthers think it was after he left the coaches box he was livid stormed out and was mumbling
  74. B

A team of former Bulldogs never to play first grade

Kite did play 1 or 2 games back in 09 for us
  75. B

The centre merry go round

Tell him keep laughing whilst we make finals and gfs and they collect spoons lol Also they signed hoppa on this huge joke of a deal Signed sandow on crazy money to do **** all Signed watmough who is past it and doesn't want to be there
  76. B

Too quiet at the Bulldogs

People need to realise we are better off without Hodko We have two halves that will punch plenty of holes in the defense with their running game Can both support very well Last time we had that was 2012 with Reynolds and Keating and basically the same pack except with Klemmer there which is an...
  77. B

Tim Lafai - Should we keep him or let him go?

Get rid of some stupid supporters and the two peretts before lafai Only reason we did well in 2014 was him 2015 he had a busted shoulder and his knee was no good He still won us the game against the dragons in the finals Give him some time in 2016 to get up and running if he is still out of...
  78. B

Would we be interested in Peta Hiku?

Nahhahahahahhhhahahahaha Bahhahahahah Wait wait Babahhahahahahaha Hiku was dead set shit in 2015 look at all the manly forums and Facebook they can wait to get rid of him Bmoz was the best FB in the Comp before he got injured No thanks to hiku unless he comes cheap and only to replace...
  79. B

Tyrone Phillips

Shit defense, poor kicking game and poor defense against kicks Those things are fixed no reason we can't win the whole thing next year Our defense was 8th last year by the way and worse than the Knights who were wooden spooners
  80. B

Q & A: Kerrod Holland

I think he is 94kg Almost impossible for him to get up to about 100 Tis year
  81. B

Retention and Recruitment

Pretty sure he signed a new deal just hasn't been announced
  82. B

Q & A: Kerrod Holland

I agree Not as quick but has the same gait and running style Not sure if most people noticed he mostly played right wing, hopefully we don't see Perett too much in FG as this kid looks great on the wing He looks like he has something at fullback and can find a gap as well couple of runs...
  83. B

Abbey On Road To Being A Smash Hit (RLW Article)

Try telling that to the hoard of idiots who bag Hasler all the time People forget we weren't competitive for years before him People were bagging Ennis for years saying he was shit We let him go and now everyone thinks he was god
  84. B

Abbey On Road To Being A Smash Hit (RLW Article)

Really? I think you obviously haven't done your research and don't know the reserve grade teams well Mbye promoted ahead of Frawley Mbye ahead of Reynolds often this year and even Hodko at times Lane ahead of o hanlon, Elliot and others Jackson and finucane ahead of plenty of others during the...
  85. B

Retention and Recruitment

I only saw 2 occasions of this One was against the Cowboys and it was both him and mbye that missed Morgan then Perett missed him too Morgan is a freak and will do that to plenty of teams as we saw in the gf The other was against the roosters with jwh but didn't directly lead to a try but it was...
  86. B

New Strength and Conditioning Coaching Staff

Dogs come back I think in November as do most teams Sometimes they stagger them back For example graham is off playing for England so won't come straight back Raiders started early think it was yesterday
  87. B

Propaganda? Piss off you tool Can't argue a point at all so you belittle their opinion Rose made 5 runs for 74 metres in that final against the dragons
  88. B

Moses Mbye says he wants to be the Bulldogs version of Johnathan Thurston in 2016

I just hope if he or Reynolds aren't stepping up that they will be dropped I don't mean if they have an off game but if they have a few bad games then drop them They both should have first shot but don't just let them keep playing if they are doing badly
  89. B

Curtis rona kiwi selection

Rona is carrying a knee injury and had it strapped up during training Told reporters that end of year he is going for surgery I doubt he will get much of a run
  90. B

Same Rose who wasn't that fat before 08 when he had a badly broken leg? Same rose who against us the first time we played manly in 2012 won them the game with some great runs and a last run and offload to matai? Same rose who tore us a new one when dogs played dragons this year in the finals and...
  91. B

Roosters didn't rape us the ref raped us the roosters just beat us by the way The amount of shitty calls were a joke
  92. B

2012 we didn't lose by a lot we blew a lot of chances and got stage fright We also got beaten by the storm at their peak 2014 gurgess ruined us by that try up the middle and we didn't play field position at all and ran out of gas
  93. B

100% he was a hard trainer but kept them in shape and managed them well I have seen from some hardcore manly fans recently they are burning he is leaving Manly are always in top nick except Glenn Stewart who is just a natural footballer an actually played better with the extra weight They are...
  94. B

Des Hasler...

Has a gun team that should have made the finals Austin Crocker Shannon Boyd Sam Williams Wighton Waqa Fensom Vaughn Edrick lee Brenko Papalli If you think des is a bad coach look at the raiders roster and the players they have lost and even still have and can't make the top 8
  95. B

The Bulldogs in 2016

Dogs will finish he season 3rd next year
  96. B

Kasiano

Can someone pin point these so called missed tackles? Everyone whinges and compares him to Bromich jwh and matalino yet Kas is on nowhere near their money We are relying on him to create something and spark some attack and he was in top5 players in offloads for the year Of course your going to...
  97. B

Kasiano

Kearney himself was at Frank's Pritchard farewell made a speech saying he'd love them both back and was joking with Kas all night Kas switched cause he wanted to nothing to do with being selected I was there I know his for a fact
  98. B

Des Hasler...

Kasiano Lane Graham Jackson All offloading and passing at will and Hasler has no issues and never drops them
  99. B

Jamie Soward anyone?

**** off no ****ing way I would break both of his legs no joke if I ever saw him near our jersey I'd rather a spoon I'll never forget his dive against beast wood in 2009 cost us the minor premiership in the end Anyone who wants him obviously haven't been supporting the club for long and...