4. Miss-General

Dabkeh/Arab Songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBl9ax0pklk
  5. Miss-General

Dabkeh/Arab Songs

Lmao nice, how funny.
  6. Miss-General

Man pumps breast to make milk

This is funny... does he not know how painful it would be to produce milk for a female, let alone a male that can't handle a little cut on his hand? No offence haha.
  7. Miss-General

Name Your First:

Teacher's Name: Miss Sida Pet's Name: Hitler Tooth to fall out and how: Eating a Mars Bar.. Ever Bulldogs game you attended: No idea. Celebrity Crush: Barney CD: Spice Girls/Backstreet Boys Mobile Phone: 5110 Car/Bike(forthekiddies): Pushbike
  8. Miss-General

Make a Sentence Using One Word per post

I love lamp.
  9. Miss-General

Big dogies fan

How cute man! :D
  10. Miss-General

SIR YES SIR lolll. No hahaha i realised how cold it was when Suzy opened the door to ask me...

SIR YES SIR lolll. No hahaha i realised how cold it was when Suzy opened the door to ask me something lol
  11. Miss-General

2GB interview today with Kevin Moore (Audio)

Ba don't talk like that, does weird stuff to me.
  12. Miss-General

2GB interview today with Kevin Moore (Audio)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooo Steve got put on the ignore list LMAO! Thats it Steve....from this moment on, you're on my ignore list, 1st i have to find out how to ignore =\
  13. Miss-General

And i phuckin done it again! And im doin it now again!:angry:

And i phuckin done it again! And im doin it now again!:angry:
  14. Miss-General

I still managed to reply here instead of on yours like the idiot i am! Mmmmmmmmmm shower now or...

I still managed to reply here instead of on yours like the idiot i am! Mmmmmmmmmm shower now or tomorrow?
  15. Miss-General

LMAO awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww after ramadan but...

LMAO awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww after ramadan but, coz that still counts as being reo0o0o0ow lmao
  16. Miss-General

LMAO thats hot!@#$%^&* [[BULLD'09'S]]

LMAO thats hot!@#$%^&* [[BULLD'09'S]]