Search results

1. kingroose

Kennel Battlefield 1 Squad?

yeh not a fan of Ground War... doesn't feel like a COD game, nor does it feel like a BF game. Too much sniping. Yeh lets get the crew back together. @Ted Nü-Djent you might have a game to play again that doesn't involve mannequins and/or Nandos
  2. kingroose

I don’t know how this chat became everything but Battlefield chat, but I blame EA and DICE for this
  3. kingroose

why do you think the acronym is WoW?
  4. kingroose

Did you guys hear the head of FIFA at EA was recently appointed the role of head to Battlefield, Battlefront and NFS? Say goodbye to the Moistys playing another Battlefield together.
  5. kingroose

I don't think i'll be seeing Southy in Siege for a while till he gets some lessons from his son lol
  6. kingroose

bit late to the conversation. yeh i am down for some R6 if you guys are still keen @Hacky McAxe and @Tuffers . join us @south of heaven and @chris_e_fresh Yeh first time i saw it i did have a laugh.
  7. kingroose

sounds like fun. didn't realise what i was missing out on.
  8. kingroose

we need a decent Battlefield game to get the band back together... if Backstreet Boys can do it, then why not us?!? and don't say Firestorm @south of heaven , i won't accept that piece of crap.
  9. kingroose

Been playing Siege more than most games recently. Although i do want to try Division Raids, even tho it is meant to be stupid hard on console.
  10. kingroose

Or working just as they expected it to
  11. kingroose

No new maps out till 2021. If you guys jump on early enough i'll jump on... and if you don't jump out of the xbox chat again Southy... bloody wog.
  12. kingroose

Yeh gonna be giving this a run for sure.
  13. kingroose

@Hacky McAxe turns out i don't have a copy of Wildlands. I'll grab it on the cheap from somewhere at some point. Could've sworn i played it after the beta, but no idea how. @south of heaven if you are on this arvo i'll jump on Firecrotch with ya. But otherwise i will more than likely be playing...
  14. kingroose

Played with Mango yesterday, as he was the only person close to my level. But he is a couple levels higher than me, and i didn't feel like enemies were overpowered too much. if anything, Mango's gun was doing most of the work lol. @Hacky McAxe i'd give Wildlands a go to see what it's like now...
  15. kingroose

I'll have to give it another go. I don't remember loving it all that much. might have been pre bug fixes. I'll give Ubisoft this, that they might not release games bug free on release, but they fix them pretty quickly and constantly listen to the audience. #DieEAgames
  16. kingroose

Get on it wog, or else you are going to get left behind
  17. kingroose

any luck picking up TD2?
  18. kingroose

those that don't have it, get it. It's fun for a shoot, https://www.jbhifi.com.au/xbox-one/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege/578343/ $24 for Rainbow Six Siege
  19. kingroose

haha nice. Speaking of, i am picking up my copy of Division 2 tonight. Anyone else going to be playing? be good to get a squad up and level up.... togetherrrrrr :smirk:
  20. kingroose

probably me lol
  21. kingroose

While all of you are playing APEX, i'll be playing Anthem and The Division 2 with the adults...
  22. kingroose

Man forget UFC, they really need to do a new Fight Night
  23. kingroose

Yeh i have NHL on the box already
  24. kingroose

@south of heaven Heads up, you were asking about the NHL on Kayo. First game kicks off today with the rights now bought by ESPN. We also have the NHL All Stars game on demand as well.
  25. kingroose

i heard this as well... but it was a bar of Sniggers... the chinese Snickers.
  26. kingroose

Or is he the same level of angry and we have been away from him for too long? I won't be on tonight, but might jump on tomorrow night if i can stay awake.
  27. kingroose

Legit, they should just do an enhanced version of BF4 with HDR and 4K and that shit would sell like hot (shit) cakes.
  28. kingroose

Was heaps sick start of the year with the flu, and still getting myself back to full health. Keen to jump back on. But not for BF5, maybe for BF1 lol BF4 definitely, that is still my fave.
  29. kingroose

if anyone is keen to try Blackout. Free trial is available this weekend. Don't play with Tiara, he will team kill you. lol https://www.callofduty.com/blog/2019-01/blackout-free-trial-live-now-for-all-platforms?ET_RID=15489752&ET_CID=4534180
  30. kingroose

had a look at our rights for NHL, looks like we lost it for this new season. Soz bro for the bad...

had a look at our rights for NHL, looks like we lost it for this new season. Soz bro for the bad info!!!
  31. kingroose

Yeh the game modes Breakthrough and Grand Operations are good. Only thing is you get more servers running Conquest. Keep playing these game modes till we can't anymore.
  32. kingroose

Might give the settings a go as well tonight
  33. kingroose

Been using the LMG in support with some decent effect. But can't get any luck with the sniper rifle. i hate camping so maybe that is another reason.
  34. kingroose

Yeh i don't mind. As long as i am not in the same squad as @vinnie05 i am happy lol
  35. kingroose

We miss ya Mitch! def come back and join in on the banter, if nothing else!
  36. kingroose

Just picked up my copy boys!!! i am on tonight for sure!!! p.s. Try outs for sure... know how to take orders from Sgt Roosey? you're in!
  37. kingroose

We've been hearing this from you for too long!!! We are getting impatient lol
  38. kingroose

i'm keen. @Tuffers ? @Ted Nü-Djent ? @Mr Invisible ? @Hacky McAxe ? @south of heaven ?????
  39. kingroose

Is anyone still here???
  40. kingroose

sounds good @Hacky McAxe & @Mr Invisible , and @Garrett you can have shitty lag with @chris_e_fresh , his net is balls at the moment as well
  41. kingroose

what will it take to get the crew back together???
  42. kingroose

Brutal... Maybe they were saying Benwahh was the 15 year old... there was a few of us talking. Last time i am streaming for you @vinnie05 lol
  43. kingroose

Seriously though... you should really start downloading now
  44. kingroose

Yeh much better... and constantly evolving. I like devs that never stop bug fixing, rather than just building the next money grabber scheme.
  45. kingroose

Yep EVERY single one. "Hey, i can't jump through this window on the third floor??? why?!?!?"
  46. kingroose

They need to fix that on xbox. i am pretty sure you can do it on PC. but i wonder if we all hit "start" at the same time we end up on the same server or not
  47. kingroose

caught... red handed. If you do play with the guy that bought it... word of warning, he is a ****. And transfer all of your money to him, you won't regret it.
  48. kingroose

While you were away @Tuffers
  49. kingroose

That sounded AS creepy as you thought it would. It's true... i really don't care as long as i am winning. Oh and keep out of any vehicle Chris is driving. On that note, you should definitely jump in my vehicles... this might be the best clip on xbox of PUBG...
  50. kingroose

Seriously... you will regret it.
  51. kingroose

Should we create a PUBG thread? and anyone that doesn't have it yet should def get it... Last night with @chris_e_fresh and @Tuffers was pretty funny. Stupid... but funny.
  52. kingroose

nope... but will be tonight :)
  53. kingroose

Yep, you missed out Southy... clip your son over the ear, take ownership of the xbox again and show him who is top dog in the house lol
  54. kingroose

I'm down for tonight. I'll jump on at 7 or later
  55. kingroose

i'm out tonight :( where's our squad at??? @vinnie05 @south of heaven @Ted Nü-Djent
  56. kingroose

It does indeedy... but too far(cry) away to care about... SUCKERRRRRRRRR! i DL Fortnite but haven't tried it yet.
  57. kingroose

On PUBG I really do hope so as well
  58. kingroose

This guy jumped in a squad with me, grazzt and Fresh. Shot at Grazzt and Grazzt killed him. Then realised he was on our team and revived him. Then as Grazzt ran away he killed him... Then this convo happened haha
  59. kingroose

Noticed last night they also added a player team option on top of the solo and duo options. Looks like they are constantly updating the game, which can only be a good thing. I wouldn't bag on the game too quickly as by next week it may be a totally different game at this pace.
  60. kingroose

yeh maybe later tonight. around 9ish
  61. kingroose

There is Asian servers now. how will they know?
  62. kingroose

Typical... Mate of mine bought it at $4,000 and has already made a bit. He met a dude that bought $2 worth when it was at $0.07... comes to something like $700k now lol. He bought a car with some of it.
  63. kingroose

Wednesday it is!!!
  64. kingroose

No basement here!! i live in the penthouse!!! still doesn't make me any less of a virgin though :smirk:
  65. kingroose

I've had it for ages and keen to have a run at it
  66. kingroose

I half expected him to give me a proper burial like a decent human being!!! moral of the story, we don't get what we want.
  67. kingroose

whaddayamean?

whaddayamean?
  68. kingroose

That time when @vinnie05 and i thought we were shooting at each other, but really just saving each other's ass... timing couldn't have been more perfect :) http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KINGRoose/video/39547851
  69. kingroose

could my death be disrespected any further??? http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KINGRoose/video/39547686
  70. kingroose

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/KINGRoose/video/39547605 You can run... but you can't hide!! hahaha
  71. kingroose

Sounds great! get it @chris_e_fresh and we'll have a crack. You can teach us Hacky to learn the ropes... fuck watching youtube vids, do i look 7?? (don't answer that, i kinda do)
  72. kingroose

Can't be stuffed... i'll just play this and assume the Nazis did something bad in the first one. Might pick up Mafia III and/or South Park. Anyone on here have R6: Siege?
  73. kingroose

Won't be on till late tonight. See if you cronuts are still on then.
  74. kingroose

Just signed up and referred your customer ID... you're welcome... even though you don't deserve it. I'll post my customer ID for whoever decides to sign up with them as well.
  75. kingroose

Semen Thieves is a different game... i think you were playing it with @Ted Nü-Djent on the weekend :tearsofjoy:
  76. kingroose

Sea Of Thieves. Beta has been running for a bit. Shitload of fun.
  77. kingroose

SHOULD BE THE FIRST THING!!! get your priorities right c**t!!! lol
  78. kingroose

Tuesdays and Thursdays are pretty fucked for me till January. But up for pretty much any other day. just pry me off FIFA if you get on. Yeh keen to jump on SoT again... want to give it a try next week too on the new Xbox :D
  79. kingroose

Where has my fellow Moisties been lately? Never seen BF1 quieter. Joyce would be very upset with you all and bend you over her arthritic knees to give you a good spanking.
  80. kingroose

i'll jump on this weekend as well. Finally a weekend where i've fuck all to do and no money to make sure i do anything else!!! bring on the Xbox One X and iPhone X!!
  81. kingroose

Hey @chris_e_fresh you should totally post your current speeds as well lololololol
  82. kingroose

Yeh been in the same boat. Jumped on yesterday for the first time in ages and nobody was on.
  83. kingroose

Great judge he would be @south of heaven ! he will watch us try to shoot each other then say "farking muskets!"
  84. kingroose

That could actually be funny. Find a quiet spot on a map, go back to back and walk the 10 paces, then turn and shoot. Who can we get to trust to judge this? @south of heaven ???
  85. kingroose

We the same age as you... You know what BF1 Stands for. And you about to get a heavy dosage of BF1 In your COD pretty soon.
  86. kingroose

mannnn, shut up and just hurry up and come back so i can teabag you... in BF1 (in case that wasn't obvious)
  87. kingroose

Yeh Battlefront plays boring, and as a huge Star Wars fan it is disappointing.. I really wanted the actual gameplay to be better, but i often found finding enemies was impossible to find, and once you did shooting them was near impossible. How are futuristic guns meant to be worse than guns from...
  88. kingroose

@chris_e_fresh enjoys playing the Sims (aka GTA 5) but i've moved on from that, finished single player and played a little multi... just too many f**ktards playing in the multi to make it any fun. @south of heaven i will try play a bit tonight. With FIFA servers being a mess last night, i have...
  89. kingroose

Only problem is they don't offer an unlimited data option. What happens if you go over the 500GB? for a TB it costs $110 a month
  90. kingroose

Yeh can't wait for this game. Apparently DLCs will be free this time as well and a shit load more maps, guns and characters. plus mods for weapons and class systems! Will there be a download option for this before playing the demo, at this current internet rate, i will have completed the...
  91. kingroose

hahahahaha would you?? Like all the many many many times i did that exact same thing to ya lol
  92. kingroose

and, @south of heaven here is a clip of Spagman in action. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Spagman/video/36950579 Really wish i was any good as a pilot.
  93. kingroose

This is great. We can all take ownership on this rage as a clan. We are doing something right when we start getting DMs lol
  94. kingroose

In theory, yes. In reality, 5-10Mbits
  95. kingroose

He is from Whirlpool. He is pretty good in the planes, something we miss in our crew. He only plays earlier tho, doesn't play after 8pm.
  96. kingroose

First world problems i am currently getting after moving. 5mps is my highlight of the day. NBN (FTTB) next month but from what i hear i shouldn't get my hopes up.
  97. kingroose

I have a feeling there is no spawns in this mode though, and is purely about taking out the other team, not flag based. Flags is our strength, not so much killing. But happy to give it a crack, even if it is only MMs members going at it in one game.
  98. kingroose

Yeh they mentioned the return of Incursions, the mode they intend to use for pro competitive gaming. Looks interesting, but i don't think we are at that level yet lol
  99. kingroose

"While shouting, TEEBAG NINJAZ FOR LIFE, BITCHHHH!!"
  100. kingroose

If you hear about a random gun spree in upper north shore of Sydney in the news, just know it was me having withdrawals