Search results

1. D

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

Found it https://publichealthscotland.scot/media/11763/22-02-16-covid19-winter_publication_report.pdf
  2. D

You can read the kennel while banned however I tended not to over the last year given I couldn’t reply and had a fairly busy year on the personal front.
  3. D

Will provide the source tonight. It’s on my PC.
  4. D

I don’t dispute the vaccines have some effect on hospitalisation and death. However the mandates were based on the idea that vaccines would prevent infection as well as transmission, however the vaccines do neither. like I said I took 2x vaccines myself and as far as I know I’ve taken every...
  5. D

I’m not saying vaccines don’t do something in terms of preventing hospitalisation and death, I’m simply saying they are far less effective at both of these things than Pfizer and other pharma as and government told us.
  6. D

If you convert the raw data to a rate to allow for a fair comparison you still find vaccine effectiveness looks particularly weak.
  7. D

The best part of the last two years was watching as fat overweight ppl and ppl who never once paid attention to their health suddenly told you that you were being dangerous and anti scientific or harming their health if you went to the gym or even went outdoors to go running to maintain your health.
  8. D

Agree with you there. Many Covid stats were hyper inflated by calling ppl who went To hospital for other reasons ‘Covid cases’. in addition, some studies have found the vast majority of Covid deaths were ppl who died ’with Covid’ but not ‘from covid’. They were ppl who were already sick 3-4...
  9. D

What is storm front? Im not on social media so you’ll need to explain. By the way, even when you calculate those figures as a rate (to allow for comparisons between unvaccinated and vaccinated), it still demonstrates the vaccines have limited effectiveness (particularly so after only a few...
  10. D

Personally I took the vaccine so I’m certainly not someone blindly against vaccines. But I am someone who can look at what we were told and then compare it to what eventuated.
  11. D

Good idea, let’s bring it back on topic. Here is NSW health data indicating that hospitalisations and ICU numbers are overwhelmingly dominated by vaccinated ppl.
  12. D

U.S. Politics - Thread

You should be careful who you call racist when you’ve left 15-20 years of receipts behind.
  13. D

U.S. Politics - Thread

If you guys are going to call me some sort of supremacist can you back it up with something? I am not in favour of anyone discriminating or trying to harm on the basis of race.
  14. D

U.S. Politics - Thread

I think I’m reasonably mature, although anyone can always stand to learn more as they move through life.
  15. D

Come on Eddy, let’s keep the conversation to Covid.
  16. D

i like to treat people equally thanks. Let’s bring the convo back to covid. It’s pretty refreshing that all the nonsense restrictions have been dropped now yeh?
  17. D

Bro what happened to your other account, I didn’t realise you had been banned, what were you banned for?
  18. D

Australia cricket legend and the greatest leg-spinner of all-time, Shane Warne, has died, aged 52

RIP I read online some of his fans are pissed off and suggesting his life was cut short through a heart attack potentially caused through heart inflammation caused by the covid vax.
  19. D

I agree with Rod, let’s get back to pointing out the nonsense that’s gone on for 2 years while you and some others tell us to listen to the government who totally care about our health.
  20. D

Not interested in victimhood. Just trying to clarify what is and isn’t ok because I’ve seen the same sorts of language on here sometimes get punished and other times it’s left untouched. i used to be a staff member here many years ago, but I’m not currently a staff member so I don’t set the...
  21. D

I have to say I found Roddy’s post interesting if nothing else. I think it also takes something resembling courage to voice your honest opinion in a world where certain opinions aren’t allowed.
  22. D

Which R word are you referring to? Roddy’s post is damn long.
  23. D

Haven’t seen Roddy’s post bro. Which post #?
  24. D

Hey man how have you been? Figured I’d been here for 19 years so why stop now.
  25. D

Can you confirm whether using the C word is acceptable under kennel rules? I’m all for ensuring racism is not used at the kennel, but want to clarify what is / isnt considered racist by the kennel. I read a post from @Papa Emeritus which indicated the kennel takes a zero tolerance approach to...
  26. D

It’s possible to want to post on a forum and point out double standards at the same time. Anyone who wants the kennel to succeed should take a vested interest in ensuring it’s run well, including consistently.
  27. D

It’s fortunate you are on the right side of the staff in this forum. If you weren’t you would be spending some time on the sidelines. i sure hope you never try to pretend you’re a supporter of consistent application of rules in the different pursuits in your life. Also, suggesting that some...
  28. D

Have you always enjoyed using racial insults? Or is that just something you’ve learned during your time on the kennel? FYI you are likely trying to describe politics which indeed is based heavily around majority opinion. Politics and science often get conflated, especially by politicians like...
  29. D

U.S. Politics - Thread

You really should try to stop believing that one person with one particular shade of skin, is representative of the hundreds of millions of people who share the same coloured skin. it’s called racism and last time I checked, The Kennel was pretending it would give out a 1 week ban for racism...
  30. D

If you think that science has anything to do with ‘consensus’ or majority opinion, you need to go back and do a little research.
  31. D

The sorts of people who want to believe in a narrative won’t listen to you. They enjoy the comfort of being told what to think by government approved doctors and bureaucrats. Considering facts and context, thinking for yourself or suggesting that individuals should have autonomy over their own...
  32. D

U.S. Politics - Thread

And suddenly, the science miraculously changed (again). Vaccine and mask mandates being dropped in cities all over America including NY. It couldn’t have anything to do with mid term elections being 6 months away. No surely not!!
  33. D

U.S. Politics - Thread

It’s a shame you feel the need to label people and make up facts. It may mean the issues in your life are a little closer to home than you’d care to consider.
  34. D

I tend to agree that the way Covid 'got out' was via some poor procedures / infrastructure at the Wuhan lab. Imagine telling the CCP that you were the lab worker response for letting Covid get out. Yeah nah, I'm pretty sure you would be dead within hours and so would your family. Look at what...
  35. D

I didn't say they are developing bio weapons - personally I think the lab leak was an accident with innocent motives. But I also wouldn't rule out the idea that the CCP had some bad intentions. Also, the world has a very long history of government developed bio weapons. Do you really think it's...
  36. D

Most people I've spoken to and articles I've read simply suggest the virus came from a lab accident. They don't say China was trying to conduct biological warfare. Although in fairness, if a foreign adversary like China has a virology lab and they are conducting experiments on viruses to try...
  37. D

The last two years has shown there is a significant percentage of western society willing to eat up whichever narrative gets fed to them. "Covid is super deadly" - "masks work" - "lockdowns are effective" (and don't come with hidden damages and costs) etc etc "Ukraine is the epitome of...
  38. D

haha yeah. Many scientists / virologists / public health bureaucrats flip flopped for two years or were just flat out wrong time and time again. Almost every forecast of deaths and cases 'miraculously' always over exaggerated the likely death and hospitalisation rate for Covid. No one has a...
  39. D

Depends on definitions. 'Deliberately engineered' could include engineering a virus for innocent reasons in an attempt to generate medicines before the same type of virus ends up happening naturally in the world. But it could also include engineering a virus to use it at some future point in...
  40. D

True, but there is a reason why there is no irrefutable evidence - China deleted their database and refused to cooperate with investigations. The WHO backed the Chinese up when they did this and so did certain people in the American government who were very likely scared shitless that they were...
  41. D

Interesting read. Although the virologist in the article seems to be talking more about whether or not it proves the virus came from the lab, than he is about why a Moderna patented sequence is in Covid. It's hard to take a lot of it with any level of seriousness after seeing how many people...
  42. D

Russia vs Ukraine

I don't think Russia is seeking financial gain as the prime reason for this warfare. That would seem pretty clear given the west is trying to bankrupt them and crash their currency.
  43. D

Can you post the link? Can't see it.
  44. D

Just FYI, edited my post with some additional info. What's the evidence pointing against the Moderna patent being found in Covid? I haven't looked into this before so keen to see what evidence is on both sides.
  45. D

If nothing else, this is damn interesting. Scientists claim that a small part of Covid contains a small amount of DNA which matches a sequence patented by Moderna three years before covid even began...
  46. D

Russia vs Ukraine

The SMH (as with all legacy media) keep saying it’s a conspiracy that Ukraine is in bed with neo nazis. They never explain how they know it’s not true…. Putin is no good guy, but Ukraine is also no democracy and yes it does have a rather significant contingent of its own national guard who are...
  47. D

Involved in a discussion….on an online discussion forum?
  48. D

Seems to me he just made sure they knew they could wear them if they wanted to, but that it was not necessary. You do have to question anyone wearing a mask once they’re vaccinated. Do they not believe the vaccine works - is that the reason for the mask?
  49. D

So very refreshing
  50. D

Russia vs Ukraine

True. But if the relationship lasts long enough for both to realise they can control the world through energy exports (Russia) and access to their middle class consumers (China), the western world may be in for short term problems.
  51. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Not necessarily IMO. Both hold very different world views to the current neo liberal / globalist attitudes of the Europeans and America. Both want to take back land they believe is theirs (Ukraine/Taiwan) and both don't particularly enjoy having America/Nato telling them what to do.
  52. D

Russia vs Ukraine

https://www.news.com.au/sport/winter-olympics/china-told-russia-to-delay-ukraine-invasion-until-after-winter-olympics-report-claims/news-story/6d05d4c414bc162901d4ea07e5821f59 The worst outcome from all of this is that the west has basically forced China and Russia into an even closer relationship.
  53. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Hardly anyone points out China is Putin's biggest supporter during this war and without China's informal approval, Putin wouldn't be invading. But no one is going to say boo publicly about China because guess how many American (and Australian) companies and institutions have business models...
  54. D

SEQ & NSW rain / flooding thread

Tim Flannery (climate extremist) in 2007: "So even the rain that falls isn’t actually going to fill our dams and our river systems, and that’s a real worry for the people in the bush. If that trend continues then I think we’re going to have serious problems, particularly for irrigation." oops...
  55. D

U.S. Politics - Thread

The american justice system is rigged against black people!!!! Black Lives Matter!! Black american man smeared his own feces on the face of an unsuspecting woman on an NYC subway platform. He then said to the judge in court "F you b****" ..... and was allowed to walk free, coz ya' know -...
  56. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Yeah, it's not easy given how far big tech/social media is forcing itself into every day human life, but it's been fine existing without an instagram, facebook, twitter account. I do youtube but that's about it. I have Rumble, but I only downloaded it when youtube start censoring videos for...
  57. D

Because during a nuclear explosion, you should be super worried about catching Covid!! https://www.ready.gov/nuclear-explosion Go to the basement or middle of the building. Stay away from the outer walls and roof. Try to maintain a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who...
  58. D

COVID-19 - Thread

Boring news story "The PM catches a cold". Next story please
  59. D

Russia vs Ukraine

I regularly get many predictions wrong, so do most people - and it's also the case at every election in most western countries. About half the country is 'right' and about half the country is 'wrong'. As for social media / tech - I think it's mostly the work of the devil so I try to avoid it...
  60. D

Russia vs Ukraine

The conspiracy theorist comment was tongue in cheek. But also half serious. I mean it's understandable so many think the Hunter Biden laptop story is a conspiracy theory - because that's what the media told people for so long. Why would the media lie? Because when the story broke, there was an...
  61. D

Russia vs Ukraine

There's a better way to hold conversations/discussions, and it usually involves asking questions in search of information / truth, instead of labeling people and telling them what they do or don't think. You could just ask me what I think and I'd gladly tell you. I agree that there were people...
  62. D

Russia vs Ukraine

If you’re going to call me far right, you’ll need to explain what far right means and if you’re using it as an insult you’ll need to be specific about what exactly it is that makes you think I’m somehow morally deficient or a ‘bad person’. No one has an issue with people protesting for civil...
  63. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Are you peddling conspiracy theories again? If you're suggesting the laptop story was somehow fake, then you sir are a conspiracy theorist.
  64. D

Follow the science! https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/28/pfizer-covid-vaccine-was-just-12percent-effective-against-omicron-in-kids-5-to-11-study-finds.html
  65. D

Russia vs Ukraine

wow, it sounds like you've been investigating Trump alongside pretty much every branch of the American justice system for the last few years. Why don't you share with us all of the evidence you've gathered lol
  66. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Btw that’s an awful lie to spread about someone.
  67. D

Russia vs Ukraine

I’ve always had a soft spot for you, despite you being gay
  68. D

Russia vs Ukraine

69. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Trump was the bogey man for anyone who didn’t like hearing harsh truths. Most people have become accustomed to having politicians lie to them so regularly, that for many people, a soft lie is easier to digest than raw and ugly truth.
  70. D

Russia vs Ukraine

No one is perfect, including Trump. He has his faults but when all is said and done, Trump did more to end wars and pull America back from the Middle East than any other president for a very long time.
  71. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Lol come on, you haven’t outsourced your ability to think for yourself have you? And if you’re going to outsource it, you’d want to rely on someone a little more impartial than a paper run by Bezos. In fairness though, I’m not sure there is such a thing as an ‘independent fact checker’. They...
  72. D

Russia vs Ukraine

This entire mess is due to Russia being given strength through sudden European and American reliance on russias oil and gas exports. Under Trump America was energy independent and as a result, Putin held very little power (or at least less than he does now). Since coming into power, Biden made...
  73. D

U.S. Politics - Thread

74. D

COVID-19 - Thread

Yep, no one ever wants anyone to die, however it's a necessary reality of being human. I always felt slightly uncomfortable about news readers and journalists making a big song and dance about covid deaths and how they felt awful for the dead every day, but the same people never seem to have...
  75. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Interestingly enough, it's written by Peter Hitchens. The same Peter Hitchens who was chased down by a mob of Black Lives Matter rioters and called a white supremacist in 2020 lol. https://order-order.com/2020/06/18/the-hitch-walks/ There are many podcasts and videos of Hitchens online, and...
  76. D

Russia vs Ukraine

Probably the best article i've read on Ukraine/Russia in the past few weeks. Well thought out, considered, seemingly free from any obvious bias and also pointing out uncomfortable truths about the corrupt country which is Ukraine (which doesn't make Russia's military intervention Ok), but it...
  77. D

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/health/tv-doctor-norman-swan-says-russian-soldiers-ukrainians-at-risk-of-fresh-covid19-outbreak/news-story/801f56746c87c77b07cebe46801175ce When another man has you lined up with an AK in his hands, you should be more worried about a cold virus than having your...
  78. D

Convoy to Canberra

Yeah - I tend to agree it was likely a lab accident. But it wasn't just the Chinese that wanted it covered up - the Americans covered it up just as much. Mostly because Fauci and others had been funding the experiments (indirectly) through another organisation called Eco Health Alliance...
  79. D

Crypto currency

That's not very nice, particularly when the circumstances of my 'time on the sidelines' are questionable. But I'm happy to let sleeping dogs lie.
  80. D

SEQ & NSW rain / flooding thread

Meanwhile Scomo who can't even stand up to Dan Andrews and Anastasia, thinks he's somehow going to stand up to Putin :sweatsmile:
  81. D

Convoy to Canberra

That's pretty true. Personally I took 2 doses because I needed to travel internationally, my company also ended up forcing staff to take the vaccine (the alternative was to be sacked). I'm a supporter of vaccines and their ability to help humans, but underwriting this entire field of medicine...
  82. D

Crypto currency

Marked :fearful:
  83. D

Convoy to Canberra

So yeah, missed a bit of action in here. Are there conspiracy theorists in here who still think Covid just miraculously appeared out of a seafood market / animal?
  84. D

COVID-19 - Thread

Captain Jackson inferred I should be posting in dogs discussion. I’m open to the idea but I’d prefer to actually discuss football instead of the type of vitriol which I mentioned in my post just now. If you would like to apply the forum rules, his post is in the ‘unrest’ thread.
  85. D

COVID-19 - Thread

Just went to dogs discussion to see if anyone with a football brain was around and came across Assassin calling girls ‘Ho’s’. Nothing much changed.
  86. D

Australian Politics - Thread

Nothing to do with my opinion of whether these allegations are credible or not, but Louise Milligan is relatively flawed given her enormous fails with George Pell. Although I’m not surprised she has such a big ego given the awards she received for her pieces on George Pell which ended up being...
  87. D

Serious question here, is 16 a crime? Is 16 the age of consent or 18?
  88. D

COVID-19 - Thread

Just because you say I’m looking for conflict does not make it so. I’m not looking for conflict. I’d like to hold discussions about covid and anything else of interest to ppl.
  89. D

COVID-19 - Thread

Happy to discuss covid further with you, but make sure you put your big boy pants on first. Don’t want to have another poster unable to deal with words in cyberspace.
  90. D

COVID-19 - Thread

Do you have something on covid to add to the thread? On topic please.
  91. D

COVID-19 - Thread

That the biden administration explicitly said they would ‘follow the science’ until following the science lead to awkward situations with the American teachers unions who happen to ‘own’ Joe Biden. So instead of ‘following the science’ huge numbers of schools remain closed and children are...
  92. D

COVID-19 - Thread

https://www.aier.org/article/school-closure-a-careful-review-of-the-evidence/ Probably the most succinct and easily read article which includes the point that children have next to no risk from covid and they also do not pass the virus on at any significant rate.
  93. D

COVID-19 - Thread

The video was fairly straight forward. Overly anxious and paranoid teachers forcing young children into small coffin style pods to simply play musical instruments. Despite covid posing no real risk to children and children passing the virus at rates substantially lower than adults...
  94. D

COVID-19 - Thread

it doesn’t take a great deal of intelligence to work out particular narratives put forward by you and some mainstream sources hold little to no weight. I clearly tagged you because you generally have opinions about these matters, so I wanted to see what you would add. So far you you’ve added...
  95. D

It’s awful if true. And if it is true, then I hope whoever did it rots in jail.
  96. D

COVID-19 - Thread

It’s not trolling to point out that I think you provide inaccurate or politically convenient ‘scientific’ information to support your political beliefs. You don’t have to agree with my opinion, but it’s my opinion nonetheless.
  97. D

That’s a fair point. It would be daunting to make the allegation on your own.
  98. D

https://www.smh.com.au/politics/federal/labor-mp-accused-of-rape-in-new-email-20210228-p576kq.html Sort of hard to take all these claims seriously when it appears as though these women are just making the allegations for political gain. Is it just a coincidence they’ve all come out at the same...