Search results

1. B

Official "where are you sitting thread?"

ok after making it to ticketek 2 minutes before it closes this afternoon I got tickets in bay 120 :D can't wait!!!
  2. B

Are you Loyal?

Still loyal. Although I'm very angry right now, I will always remain a Bulldogs supporter. And when situations like this happen, I want to support them even more.
  3. B

atmosphere

I'm all for bringing the drums back!
  4. B

best part of tonights game.

hahaha that was definitely the highlight of my night!
  5. B

Max Brenners

mm love that place! I went a few weeks ago. I've been a few times but have never been able to order anything else than the chocolate waffles with strawberries. I can't get past it. I should really try something new.
  6. B

boyz ii men awww yeah

I'm going!!! Can't wait!!!
  7. B

NYC Photos V Titans

How's Chevy Penehoe going? I remember a few people on here were rating him when he signed.
  8. B

Groom's Debut

I thought he played well, defended well, made some nice runs. I think with more time in first grade his confidence will improve and we'll only see him get better.
  9. B

Mary J Blige in concert

at the entertainment centre on the 13th June. Gold - $142 and silver - $102 Tickets go on sale friday 16th may
  10. B

Roll Call vs Penrith

I will be there with a few others
  11. B

Mariah Carey E= MC 2

What?? I heard a few days ago there were rumours of them being engaged and even then they didn't say much. Nothing about them getting married!
  12. B

Sega Megadrive/super Nintendo

hehe was just talking about this the other day and how mad it was! Alex Kid was cool!
  13. B

if you're pregnant..

omg I just got shivers reading that. That's terrible.
  14. B

New R&B Songs

Bobby Valentino - When i see you smile...a really nice song.
  15. B

chants for games

I like this idea. I join in where I can but being my first year in the kennel I don't really know many of the chants so this is a good idea.
  16. B

Corey Delaney - Cool or Tool?

tool...i'm sick of hearing from the guy!
  17. B

The "How are you Feeling" Thread?

tired and sick...have had the worst morning!
  18. B

Brookie game!!

ahh so you were the one with the guitar! lol I loved it when you played it for the 'hey baby' chant haha it sounded cool. It would be a pain to bring it to every game but would be mad if you could lol and seeing as we don't have the drums anymore..a guitar could be an ok substitute lol I've...
  19. B

Bulldogs look to lure Johnathan Thurston

I know!! What's with these articles about things occuring that are a few years away. 1st it was sbw considering going to the warriors when his contract is up and now it's that we're going to make a play for thurston in 2011!! What next??
  20. B

El Masris' newest star

aww she's beautiful. Congrats to Hazem an Arwa!!
  21. B

Brookie game!!

Just got back as well...ashame about the result but have to agree about the atmosphere. The army sounded great! I was sitting further down in front of you guys but moved up near you guys in the 2nd half and joined in because people were too quiet where I was lol lmao @ ace when he went down to...
  22. B

New R&B Songs

These are good songs: Claude Kelly - Like an iceberg Usher - I can't win Chris Brown - Fallen angel I'm not really a fan of chris brown but this song is actually pretty good.
  23. B

Who is Hotter? Mariah or Fergie?

Mariah...tbh i don't know what people see in Fergie.
  24. B

Happy Birthday JayBee!

Happy Bday Joey!! Hopefully the dogs win you the 2 points!
  25. B

Crisp to debut Vs Manly

noooooo we're gonna miss him! Good luck to Crisp!!
  26. B

Maitua sounds out Queensland

Yeah I agree with you on the last point for sure. But it's similar to tonga's form. He only showed glimpse's of brilliance last year and looks to be slowly getting back to form this year, we'll see how that goes. And we really haven't seen the form from Tonga that we saw from him since 04, only...
  27. B

Thurston and Asotasi a Dog?????

Where did the rumour about asotasi come from? btw would have him back at the dogs any day! Can't see him coming back but.
  28. B

Board Games

actually pictionary is a board game..as for the others...shh we still consider them board games :p
  29. B

Board Games

monopoly, scattegories, trivial pursuit, connect 4 and pictionary is good with lots of people.
  30. B

boyz ii men awww yeah

Where are we able to get the tickets from? It's not on ticketek or ticketmaster.
  31. B

Roll Call vs Manly

I should be there...just gotta work out how to get there.
  32. B

3-2-1 Round 6

3 - sbw 2 - patten 1 - winitana
  33. B

Is Ace Lebanese?

yeah i've seen that guy as well...he's always on tv. haha me too..i don't have freckles and i can't say i've been chained to the kitchen since I was 8 lol but I know what you mean and I do know how to cook!
  34. B

boyz ii men awww yeah

Ok I think I'm gonna go this time! Whereabouts is the concert? Hopefully it's not at luna park.
  35. B

Roll Call vs St George

yep i'll be there
  36. B

That is true. He is supposed to be a senior player now but he is not acting like it with his numerous off field indiscretions. He has had the chance to fix himself and his attitude up and still hasn't. In saying that, when he is in form he is awesome. Hopefully he wakes up to himself!
  37. B

Things im looking forward to

Looking forward to my birthday weekend starting today! :) Clubbing tonight bbq tomorrow night canterbury leagues club on sunday
  38. B

Exactly. Don't really want to see him go because when he is in form he is a great player. He needs to get his **** sorted out and change his attitude because he has potential he is just not showing it.
  39. B

Should Folkes step aside NOW?

I accidently voted yes but meant to vote no. I don't believe he should step aside now..he should finish off the year with the respect he deserves.
  40. B

Excited, i've practically finished uni for the week and looking forward to the weekend!!
  41. B

Kennel Area

Agreed. I loved the drums! It really did add to the atmosphere.
  42. B

Happy Birthday MaterialAyr

Happy Birthday hun!! Have a great night!!!
  43. B

Ayr

lol @ this thread. I was wondering why so many kennelers had that in their name. I just recently changed my username so I'm poor..don't have enough kennel cash to change it
  44. B

Tired...had to sit an exam this morning that I really needed to pass and then I've got to go back to uni again early this afternoon for a tutorial. I really can't be bothered! Cant wait til wednesday's over! Bring on the weekend!!!
  45. B

So you think you can dance australia?

^ Nah me neither..but i reckon vanessa will be gone next week. It's pretty predictable...it'll probably be demi and rhys left and rhys will probably win.
  46. B

Steve Folkes Quits- Super Thread

A sad day indeed :( All the best to him!! Will miss you Folkesy!
  47. B

Happy Birthday 21st *dOgzRuLe* and 18th Elmagic!

Happy Birthday girls! Have a great day!!
  48. B

New Mariah Carey Song "migrate" (ft.T-Pain)

I love that song as well!! And Fantasy, Always be my baby and Honey are my other favourites.
  49. B

Fairweather Fans.

I stayed until the end. It hurt so much to see them lose like that, especially that game but in the end win or lose you support your team until the very end!
  50. B

Bandwagoners

lol nah it has been brought up before..not sure about this year but was brought up quite a bit last year
  51. B

Injuries

ahhh please don't say that!! I don't even wanna consider that last point. Hopefully it is not too serious. We'll be quite lost without him.
  52. B

Bandwagoners

And don't forget about andrew ryan's captaincy as well.
  53. B

Photos from last night..

there's none on actionphoto either..
  54. B

do we need a new captain

No we do not need a new captain. Andrew Ryan is doing a good job. In the future, yes I can see sonny as a potential captain but for now, stick with ryan.
  55. B

Kennel Area

I have to say when the roosters came out of the tunnel before kick off, the kennel looked and sounded awesome with the banners and then us turning our backs on mason. Worked out well. That was the highlight of my night.
  56. B

Bulldogs Best 3 - 2 - 1

3 - Patten 2 - SBW 1 - El Masri
  57. B

Sbw

I didn't think he was that hot either but that gym shot..dayum!
  58. B

Kennel Area

I was sitting quite a few rows up from you guys and I was joining in where I could but not many people around me were so it wasn't that loud
  59. B

At the end of the day...

Couldn't agree more!! Seeing him get that first try was bad...but the second try aghhhhhh
  60. B

Hot Kenneler to Appear on Channel 10 News Tonight!

LOL what kind of a question is that given the questions they were asking you before hand?
  61. B

SBW is a dribbler

yeah me neither but I have to agree there. Sonny spoke well last night given the questions he was asked. He played it smart not answering certain questions that were asked of him and bringing the discussion back to the game.
  62. B

angry
  63. B

Round 4 Banners

ahh those banners sound awesome!! Friday is going to be a GREAT night! The atmosphere is going to be awesome.
  64. B

Bred Not Bought T - Who's Got One?

mm i might get one this week.
  65. B

Fire Up Bulldogs Fans

yeah i was sitting right next to you guys and you were great!! I joined in where I could but some of the chants I don't really know so I didn't really join in lol
  66. B

Roll Call vs Roosters

Definitely there with 2 others!! Cannot wait!!!!!!!!
  67. B

Smashing Willie is the Name of the Game hehe

I saw that in the paper and I thought it was you! Good on you! And he is so cutee!!
  68. B

Round 3 Player Vote 3s, 2s and 1s

1 - Patten 2 - El Masri 1 - Winitana
  69. B

Fire Up Bulldogs Fans

First time sitting in the kennel and I loved it! I was right next to the chanting I enjoyed it. It really pumps you up! Bring on the roosters!
  70. B

Gladiators To Return To Seven In 08!

Nothing beats the old Gladiators! But this pretty good..the gladiators aren't as intimidating. But it was good because it was set out the exact way as the show used to be.
  71. B

Concerts in 08 (Hip hop/RnB)

50 cent?? Why's he coming again?? Mariah?? ooo i'm gonna go!! Any idea when she's coming?
  72. B

Favourite El-Magic Moment

His conversion against the knights in 02. His try in the 04 gf origin debut for NSW
  73. B

El Masri has baby on way

He's a legend. All the best to him and his family!
  74. B

Dogs Supporters Bring The Noise - THANKS!

ahhhh those drummers were so annoying!! They give me a headache! Especially when they came to sit amongst all the doggies supporters.
  75. B

the passion of The Christ

I saw it at the movies and it was a good movie but very graphic..especially when he is carrying the cross. I've only watched it once but I still have certain images of it in my mind that have stuck with me.
  76. B

Roll Call vs West Tigers

I will be going if I don't get called into work. I'm hoping no shifts come available.
  77. B

Firemen.

Men in suits!! omgggg
  78. B

Danny Williams Man of the Match

roosters lose, doggies win, danny williams named mom...what a great night!
  79. B

Player Vote 3s, 2s and 1s

3 - D. Williams 2 - Sullivan 1 - Roberts special mentions to winitana, cleal, hickey
  80. B

Tonga Passed The Ball!!!!

That's what I thought..maybe we might see him back to his old form. He was great last night...in both attack and defence.
  81. B

Utai: Injured collar bone

I feel sorry for him..he hasn't had much luck with injuries the past few years.
  82. B

Bad Boys 2

I love this movie!!!! I liked the bad boys 2 better than the first one.
  83. B

Rollcall v souFFS

Yeah do season ticket holders get free entry? And I shall be there...i turned down working to come. Can't wait!!
  84. B

Sonny Bill Williams on Footy Show - Your thoughts on him

After watching that interview last night my respect for him has grown. He spoke so well and was not afraid to voice his opinion. Good on him.
  85. B

To All Bulldogs Supporters from Malcolm Noad

Sad to see him leave :(
  86. B

New Bulldogs Hoodie

I like it :) I think I'm gonna get it.
  87. B

Firemen.

i haven't been in a fire yet *touch wood* i should've said from what i've seen they haven't been hot lol
  88. B

Firemen.

hmm i might have to have another look next time I see some coz i can't say i've come across any hot ones yet
  89. B

Happy Birthday Baza

Happy Bday for yesterday!
  90. B

I Am Legend - Alternative Ending*SPOILERS*

I still haven't even watched the original. Heard from some people it was good and others didn't like it. I'll check it out when it comes out on dvd.
  91. B

what happened to aqua

ahahahaha yes and those 3 guys dressed in white were following her around..was a pretty weird video clip but maaaad song!!
  92. B

Gladiators To Return To Seven In 08!

agreed. This one won't be as good. So when does it air?
  93. B

Dogs Re-sign Lee Te Maari

Excellent news! Things are starting to fall into place..
  94. B

Roll Call: Trial Vs Panthers

I will be there
  95. B

Ticketek Presale of Bulldogs vs Roosters

The beauty of it is you don't need to worry about booking your tickets every week..only for the away games..one less thing to worry about during the week :) Speaking of the away games at telstra stadium against the bulldogs...season members get free entry right? So how do we go about securing...
  96. B

Happy Birthday Jorgie

Happy Birthday Jorgie!!
  97. B

backstreet boys are coming to aus :)

can't forget backstreet's back! lol How much did that go off?? I want it that way was 1 of my favourites!! It was all so good!!! I hope they come back!
  98. B

backstreet boys are coming to aus :)

lol u a bsb fan? The place was packed with girls lol I didn't see many guys around..was a great concert!
  99. B

yes yes it was :D
  100. B

Backstreet boys concert :p lol