OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kiks is fine there has been nothing about him if there was it would be all over the news

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I wonder if Critta, Kiks and Salmon will be mentally ready to take down their former team? Will they go the extra strep of smashing Nathan, Luai on the 5th or Edwards during a kick return?
100% they would have a point to prove I think the whole team would love to take them down I think if it’s raining clearly won’t play the full 80 there still saying he isn’t 100% yesterday and today

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We gotta start like we did against the roosters and continue on 80
Mins defensive and attack there there corners I don’t go through the middles were too quick for there edges we can score a lot more points against panthers edges

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It’s funny how so many on here are doubting the bulldogs uprising on here .
It’s almost like people are like …
Hang on a minute the bulldogs still have a pulse ……it’s way more than that boys ,our team is alive well and kicking ,don’t ask me where ,how and why.
On Friday night our team will be playing with a Adrenalin and rush you haven’t seen before ,they call it bulldogs DNA,
And that is what the Panthers are going to have to break down to get through us.
Surely by now we have seen.
Something special bubbling belmore way………all the way in 2024
Agreed they play for each other defend for each other there a very good team if we beat them
And I think we will it will send the NRL into shock waves

Rumdogmillionaire

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Put another way. If panthers came to us tomorrow and offered jfh for king would you say yes?

Moses Leota for king? Would you say yes?

And be honest
NO WAY!!
Max is a crucial part of our rebuild.
He's a great guy with Bulldogs DNA.
He's bought into the CC culture and is helping drive it.
Without Max we would have been waaaaay worse last year.
Who cares if another prop is a little bit better stat-wise (are they even better???).
But .... How/ Why would you shit on a guy like Max?
It's an oldie but a goldie - Ain't no "i" in team.
Max is about team first.
The whole reason 2024 Bulldogs are performing is because they are CREATING the culture and OWNING IT!
It looks like they've all dialled into 2024.
Rewind to 2023 - TPJ ; Luke Thompson ; Franklin P ; He who shall not be named ; (sadly RFM - one of my ex-favs) ; Andrew Davey and a bunch of fringe dwellers who didn't quite cut it - physically, mentally or emotionally.
So - being totally honest - A mercenary forward for Max - nah ...not for mine thanks.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping for a win, but not expecting it. It is a given that our boys need to have high intensity for 90%+ of the game. We could well do so, but if Penriff match it, and they have plenty of motivation to do so, then they are more likely to get the result. Assuming we do play with high intensity for almost the whole game, Penriff's undoing will be if they feel the pressure of expectation and/or get the rough side of injuries and decisions.

If we don't have high intensity then we will need Penriff to have an absolute shocker, and it is really hard to believe that both teams will be off their games come Friday.
We pushed storm all the way and had it won with few mins to go down at aami park fortress. Storm beat Penrith. I see this as a winnable game. If Penrith become complacent we could nab this one.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NO WAY!!
Max is a crucial part of our rebuild.
He's a great guy with Bulldogs DNA.
He's bought into the CC culture and is helping drive it.
Without Max we would have been waaaaay worse last year.
Who cares if another prop is a little bit better stat-wise (are they even better???).
But .... How/ Why would you shit on a guy like Max?
It's an oldie but a goldie - Ain't no "i" in team.
Max is about team first.
The whole reason 2024 Bulldogs are performing is because they are CREATING the culture and OWNING IT!
It looks like they've all dialled into 2024.
Rewind to 2023 - TPJ ; Luke Thompson ; Franklin P ; He who shall not be named ; (sadly RFM - one of my ex-favs) ; Andrew Davey and a bunch of fringe dwellers who didn't quite cut it - physically, mentally or emotionally.
So - being totally honest - A mercenary forward for Max - nah ...not for mine thanks.
I don’t shit on max. I think fisher Harris is a better forward and that’s not saying much cause he is one of the best forwards in the game