OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow there’s a prediction of 30mm of rain down that way on Friday this will make it interesting and closer than first thought. We’re in with a chance fellas!!
Drums, flares and air horns, I want to see and hear it from QLD lol
And it hasn't dried out all week it,'ll be slippery

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Put another way. If panthers came to us tomorrow and offered jfh for king would you say yes?

Moses Leota for king? Would you say yes?

And be honest
Tomorrow? King, because he already fits in our team and system. He is one year younger, and has played less NRL games, so I reckon he has more career left in him, all things being reasonably equal. Also he is more value for money at the moment.

Of course, I might have a different opinion late Friday night... :D

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Three-peat premiers, we are no chance. They will show their class especially at home in Penrith.

It will be a good indicator of how far we’ve come. If we can get close I think the team can take some confidence from that.

Panthers is a step too far at this stage. This is the team who Parra thought they had their number only to get dusted come finals time: JFH - “Parra are our sons”. Panthers have gears they can go through, they can adjust their intensity and speed during games.

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Dogs have exceeded expectations this year, but still this game has the potential to be a reality check and a harsh one for the Dogs. I hope it's not but on paper I think there is gulf between the two sides.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think it was to stir him up bro. Because it’s become obvious that he has an agenda against Gus and is constantly putting our club down. I reckon Anasta was getting all the feedback from dogs fans/ ex players etc.

He solidified his place on the show with James Graham for me :tearsofjoy:
I very rarely used to watch 360 but I watch it every night now that Jamma is on there, and not just because of his dogs connection, hes a really intelligent commentator on all things football and he takes no shit from the vermin. I nearly stood up and applauded in my loungeroom when he commented last night about about ex players and ambulance chasing lawyers suing clubs about training methods and procedures.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I very rarely used to watch 360 but I watch it every night now that Jamma is on there, and not just because of his dogs connection, hes a really intelligent commentator on all things football and he takes no shit from the vermin. I nearly stood up and applauded in my loungeroom when he commented last night about about ex players and ambulance chasing lawyers suing clubs about training methods and procedures.
Agree bro. I really like the balanced perspective he provides that you didn’t get from the journo’s. I think Anasta and Tallis have tried at times but they aren’t as articulate as Jamma.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sexton is getting massive wraps of every journo in the league I don’t know how long Ciro can ignore the talent that he is
The fact that its journos wrapping him tells you all you need to know, I can't think of one that's even played Rugby league at reggies lvl. Ciraldo isn't ignoring him he obviously doesn't think he's the right fit for the team right now, that might change but not while we are winning and playing like we are.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Agree bro. I really like the balanced perspective he provides that you didn’t get from the journo’s. I think Anasta and Tallis have tried at times but they aren’t as articulate as Jamma.
100% I think Brent reeds asshole eats the seat every time he sits down on the 360 panel now :tearsofjoy: he has shredded him and buzz multiple times over the last few weeks on every topic.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dogs have exceeded expectations this year, but still this game has the potential to be a reality check and a harsh one for the Dogs. I hope it's not but on paper I think there is gulf between the two sides.
But as he will say, it’s not necessarily about the size of the dog in the fight, but the size (and speed) of the fight in the dog.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s funny how so many on here are doubting the bulldogs uprising on here .
It’s almost like people are like …
Hang on a minute the bulldogs still have a pulse ……it’s way more than that boys ,our team is alive well and kicking ,don’t ask me where ,how and why.
On Friday night our team will be playing with a Adrenalin and rush you haven’t seen before ,they call it bulldogs DNA,
And that is what the Panthers are going to have to break down to get through us.
Surely by now we have seen.
Something special bubbling belmore way………all the way in 2024

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He is very articulate isn't he and knowledgable and doesn't aggressively talk over the top of other panel members like Kenty.

The dynamics of the show has completely changed from a goss session on the players faults and trivialities, to now a thought provoking analyses of RL issues from the expert player perspectives. That has value added so much to the show and it's now headed to where the RL public wanted it to provide for us as the audience.

Jammer deserves his own show. His podcast always was good but he has a whole new tv presenter career....his accent has even gotten more Aussiefied lol.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be targeting Alamoti all game in defence. Rush up on Luai and force mistakes out of him as he's not the same player this season.. Build a wall around Cleary and don't fall for his dummies.. We can win if we do those things and limit our errors.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be targeting Alamoti all game in defence. Rush up on Luai and force mistakes out of him as he's not the same player this season.. Build a wall around Cleary and don't fall for his dummies.. We can win if we do those things and limit our errors.
100% got to go at Alamoti often. Critta needs early ball.