OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
our greatest hb of the modern era to go against Cleary should be a crackAAAA on friday

luke.thmpsn

Waterboy
Reaction score
Can anyone else sense an ambush from us on Friday? I can’t help but think CC has been preparing for this game for a few weeks and will have them primed.
Last time they put 8 tries on us and we only got 1 and two consolation tries once it was all done.

I'd be happy if we can score two tries and concede less than five. I just want us to defend well and not give up. Rabbits completely opened the floodgates for them, I want us to stay close the whole way. Prove we are getting there.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It will be a good game, unfortunately we can't match there forwards and Clearys kicking game.
penrith a fast and composed, they will control the game. The dogs need to frustrate the panthers to win. If bulldogs control there discipline and complete there sets they have a Chance. Burton,kikau and JAC have to create opportunities. Connor Tracey has to play, Taafe will be target for Cleary. Reed Mahoney has to control his tempo otherwise he will be sin binned.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
spine is 50/50 split for me

1 Edwards
6 burton
7 cleary
9 mahoney
Your 50/50 isn't really 50/50 though.

Edwards >>>>>>>>>> Daylight >>>>>>>>> a bit more daylight>>> Taffe

Burton>Luai and only on form the last few weeks

Cleary> (see the Edwards Taffe comparison and add many more arrows and daylight) Hutchison

Mahoney and Kenny - you could go either way tbh, I prefer Kenny but could just be bias, but not a clear advantage either way.

Centers I'll give you, 1 wing each, forwards on paper is Cleary vs Hutchinson, but in reality your boys are playing way above expectation and the battle I'm really excited about seeing.

Johnnny2233

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Last time they put 8 tries on us and we only got 1 and two consolation tries once it was all done.

I'd be happy if we can score two tries and concede less than five. I just want us to defend well and not give up. Rabbits completely opened the floodgates for them, I want us to stay close the whole way. Prove we are getting there.
We are a whole
Different team now so hopefully we put 8 tries on them

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tracey has to be in for us to have a chance. I’m sure Cleary will happily pick out all of Taafes weaknesses. And with our lack of size Tracey returns and hitups help with our set starts

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ll be surprised if Nathan clearly plays In down pour conditions ain’t worth risking it ,wet weather huge possibility for many injuries ciraldo should use Skelton and Sexton,rest kikau and Kiraz ,we can still win without them

Cleary> (see the Edwards Taffe comparison and add many more arrows and daylight) Hutchison

Mahoney and Kenny - you could go either way tbh, I prefer Kenny but could just be bias, but not a clear advantage either way.

Centers I'll give you, 1 wing each, forwards on paper is Cleary vs Hutchinson, but in reality your boys are playing way above expectation and the battle I'm really excited about seeing.
My friend that’s why we won’t win against you with daylight.
We have speed instead

That’s why we ain’t beating panthers with daylight ,you’ll have these blokes below playing with speed to get the job done.IMG_4460.jpegIMG_4458.jpegIMG_4456.jpeg

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

nah spine still 50/50 imo

Kenny is a plodder, mahoney is daylight ahead of him