2024 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have you ever been to a dogs game up there? Biggest bunch of racist redneck *****.

The rain on them is the closest thing to having a shower for the inbreds
I went to game circa 2005 2006 Dogs got towelled after leading left 10 mins early and the abuse bear in mind I had kids and wife with me probably 7 and 4 never forgot it.

On the plus side we stayed at same hotel as dogs and Hazem was interacting with my daughter asking her name, waving, and I also never forgot that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Absolute unit

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good defence knights, warriors are such a shit team lol. All that possession on knights line and came up empty !!!
Warriors season ended when AFB decided to leave.... Webstar struggling to get the peak back they had last year.

Everybody waiting for JFH now... Bye Wahs..

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So these stupid corrupt ***** couldn't see he was going to score?
Its ridiculous.... No penalty try, no prefessional foul sin bin just a penalty. Thats worse then the forwards passes from Thrusday night.

To think we were copping those absolute shockers for 5 years.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Have you ever been to a dogs game up there? Biggest bunch of racist redneck *****.

The rain on them is the closest thing to having a shower for the inbreds
Bit harsh mate I am from there and know 100 people in the area and surrounds. I wouldn’t make sweeping statements about the middle eastern areas despite some of the most vile racism imaginable I’ve experienced there.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
In this NSW Cup game Mark Carroll just said that the rule should be that you have to do 5 pushups every time that you drop the ball...
Not the brightest crayon in the pack.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bit harsh mate I am from there and know 100 people in the area and surrounds. I wouldn’t make sweeping statements about the middle eastern areas despite some of the most vile racism imaginable I’ve experienced there.
How is it harsh when I experienced it many times up there?

Not everyone in Newcastle is an inbred hick (obviously goes withput saying), but the ones that are love starting shit based on nothing but appearances.

PS yes the is racism against white people, im not one of those that deny it. I don't even call it "reverse racism", it's just fucking racism.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hoping sharks win. I feel we are genuine chance for top 8 finish, yet towards bottom of 8. So want results to continue in our favour