OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While we keep playing like this I suspect Hutchison stays and Taaffe is on the bench to come on and play 7 only when we need him. Ciraldo is squeezing every last bit of effort and ability out of our list at the moment and switching halfbacks is a risky move. Taaffe came on for Hutchison today I think, I‘m expecting that for the next few games at least.
We can’t have a bench of Mann, Taffe and Moz. One of them has to make way for a big body.
our middle have been punching waaaaay above their weight, but if we expect them to do that for 26 games, it’ll end in tears.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Naa just watched his jumping etc was super exaggerated he was just joking around. They are probs mates from ‘22. He is just dumb and Reed wasn’t paying attention. Def a joke.
On Matty John’s show they showed Reed after.
definitely wasn’t a joke. He looked shocked.

WDV

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bro be postitive for a change addo carr killed it ciraldo is the reason for our change in defense and Mahoney in defense was mad in stages Hutchison the only momentum killer
How did you not catch the sarcasm in that. He was calling out all the haters

PeteHazz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are 12th on the ladder. Storm and Sharks are at the top, we played well against those two teams for the first 60 mins. Had we beaten Souffs and Storm we would be top 4.
I reckon they will have learned something from those tight losses. If it helps them at the back half of the season close out some tight games, it's pain worth having. It's a long season and I prefer we learned to close out tight games before rd 7, than rd 20.

It sucks to have lost them because of where we'd be, but if it galvanises the boys (and they've looked sharp since souffs), I hope they continue as they are. They are good to watch and are winning classy

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I might watch 360 tonight to see the panel members talk us up and Buzz sit there and say nothing then eventually try and make something up toward the end :tearsofjoy:
Oh but Kenty Newcastle were missing Gagai, Frizzell and Ponga shouldn't have been playing .... Will then immediately change subject to O'Brien and fail to acknowledge Canterbury

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knights forum saying our attack was ordinary......
Hello we just Arse f___cked you guys
They have some of the most arrogantly delusional fans. Also saw a lot of salty posts about their big win over us last year, like we aren’t a completely different team now and who cares about the past. If they wanna bring that up, they’re no match, with our 8 premierships. They’re insignificant club only relevant in Poocastle!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of Hutch as a halfback and would prefer him play reserves but he tries extremely hard and by all accounts is a real good human being. Booing our own player when he comes up on the big screen is fucking disgraceful, embarrassing and very childish. Grow up you morons.
Did this happen at the ground?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might watch 360 tonight to see the panel members talk us up and Buzz sit there and say nothing then eventually try and make something up toward the end :tearsofjoy:
Oh good win by Bulldogs, but Sharks were even better… probably something like that.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or not mention the game/result at all!

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hutchinson, Reed and Salmon all copped fines out of yesterday's game.

hethrington getting 1 wk suspension is a deadset joke