Post Deletions & Adult Content

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Effective as of last night, all moderators (and super mods) have had the ability to hard/perma delete posts removed.

This means that should you have a post removed for some reason (and a notification is not provided - I try to where possible), any other moderator can look up why it was removed for you.

On a related note, any posts / avatars / signatures that contain adult content (pictures/video) will be removed.

As the forum runs advertisement delivery software, and interacts more closely with Google, any adult content posted and Nash is sent a please explain. It has the potential in the future to result in ad delivery accounts being terminated for posting adult content.

Adult Content is defined as males / females pictured/in video:
Naked
Partially Naked
Wearing a Bikini / swimsuit
Wearing Lingerie
Sexually suggestive (including excessive clevage)

Your co-operation is appreciated with this.

That's why I no longer use Google. They are a communist company & whilst having control of most of the World's information is now changing it or directing you away from what you really want. Google must be broken up in my opinion.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Was bitter sweet seeing drop bears posts on here

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Due to a lack of professionalism, knowledge and appreciation I will be leaving this forum.
There are certain people within this organisation that have funny ways of dealing with things. I don't know if it's a lack of experience or education but it's ridiculous.
I will be taking all my contacts with me and ensuring that they no longer participate in this forum and likewise
I will no longer be associated with the forum either. Very disappointing after all the effort I've put in only to know that there's a bunch of inexperienced and unappreciative people behind this all so as I said you will not be hearing from me or any of associates again.
The only positive thing that came out of this all is a few good friends that I have made. Good bye all and all the best

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Due to a lack of professionalism, knowledge and appreciation I will be leaving this forum.
There are certain people within this organisation that have funny ways of dealing with things. I don't know if it's a lack of experience or education but it's ridiculous.
I will be taking all my contacts with me and ensuring that they no longer participate in this forum and likewise
I will no longer be associated with the forum either. Very disappointing after all the effort I've put in only to know that there's a bunch of inexperienced and unappreciative people behind this all so as I said you will not be hearing from me or any of associates again.
The only positive thing that came out of this all is a few good friends that I have made. Good bye all and all the best
upload_2017-9-20_0-41-17.png

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
BI GUYS