Keep Assassin Smiling - Get Well Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if I could stay awake for many things. I stayed awake when the carried out surgery on my hand. Basically went into the hospital, they stuck in a local, about an hour of surgery, walked out of the hospital. The hospital charged me $500 excess for my "stay" and the surgeon charged me $1500. If it didn't take so friggin' long then I'd become a surgeon.

When Dad had a heart attack he convinced them to give him a local then he sat there watching the open heart surgery. I have a pretty strong constitution but I'm pretty sure that would freak me the hell out.
How your dad did that i'll never know..

Pain on the other hand. That's never fun. Had a root canal therapy where they screwed up the anaesthetic. Nothing quite like a dentist hammering a file into a raw nerve while you can feel the whole thing.
Holy Molars!!! :fearscream:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not sure if I could stay awake for many things. I stayed awake when the carried out surgery on my hand. Basically went into the hospital, they stuck in a local, about an hour of surgery, walked out of the hospital. The hospital charged me $500 excess for my "stay" and the surgeon charged me $1500. If it didn't take so friggin' long then I'd become a surgeon.

When Dad had a heart attack he convinced them to give him a local then he sat there watching the open heart surgery. I have a pretty strong constitution but I'm pretty sure that would freak me the hell out.
I wanted to watch the video of my transplant, they looked at me weird and said I'm not allowed to lol

PS I woke up 23 mins after the last stitch in my chest, the ICU nurses looked like I was a ghost and panicked to get me under again. Most people take a day or two to wake up. I set the record at 23 mins lol

I was spewing I couldn't get a picture of me holding my old heart, reason I couldn't because they basically harvested the good parts of it to save those babies.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel I won't make it to the new heart, like Drop Bear.
How wrong was this guy?
Just needed to post Tanks quote and my reply to it again..

They go to show..while you're still in the game, you've got a chance..regardless of the odds stacked up against you.. Admittedly, things don't always work out how you want them too..as with our great mate Drop Bear..who fought so long and hard but was unable to receive a so richly deserved transplant.. However, I'm sure he would agree..you have got to give yourself that opportunity if it arises..by hanging in there and fighting..as Tank did..and now his brightest days are ahead.. :grinning:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well today is the 5th birthday I shouldn't of had but I'm a stubborn **** and I'm not ready to rest lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Well today is the 5th birthday I shouldn't of had but I'm a stubborn **** and I'm not ready to rest lol
Happy birthday you champion..

Ps. And on behalf of Tank F&$k you death!

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy birthday **** good to see u back on here missed ya when u wrnt

Go the doggies have a good day bro

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Leo power! King of the zodiac, enjoy.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded