Ashley Klein got spat on by Raiders fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just bought tickets to see him in NYC in October. Apparently his shows are sensational.
Mate I just went to him in Brisbane 2 weeks ago. Was 8 rows back cost a bomb but loved it. He's still funny as. Seinfeld is seriously an amazing show something just doesn't get old and it's 20'oddnyears ago. Every character is just gold. About to watch couple episodes now

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate I just went to him in Brisbane 2 weeks ago. Was 8 rows back cost a bomb but loved it. He's still funny as. Seinfeld is seriously an amazing show something just doesn't get old and it's 20'oddnyears ago. Every character is just gold. About to watch couple episodes now
Yeah the cheese and kisses has the boxed set of all his shows.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah the cheese and kisses has the boxed set of all his shows.
The what?

I have the show stored on a drive lol re watched them 3-4 a night about 15 times over the past decade. My memory is fucked from boxing mostly so it is always good when you forget them haha

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL @ some of the victim mentalities from dogs fans.

The story of the spit was all over the league media last night (if you actually bothered to look). Even Sticky, who hates refs, condemned it. The guy will probably be banned for life.

Get over it.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
The what?

I have the show stored on a drive lol re watched them 3-4 a night about 15 times over the past decade. My memory is fucked from boxing mostly so it is always good when you forget them haha
Oh dear are you that young or me that old - the missus.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs sake. It didn't even hit him.

Kicked the bloke out. Banned him for 12months and he's personally apologise for his actions.

What else do they want? How long are they going to beat this dead horse over some saliva that didn't hit anyone?

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
LOL @ some of the victim mentalities from dogs fans.

The story of the spit was all over the league media last night (if you actually bothered to look). Even Sticky, who hates refs, condemned it. The guy will probably be banned for life.

Get over it.
Nup banned for 12 months. It's page 55 news in the Tele today. I can gaurantee it would have at least been back page at least if it was the Dogs. It's not victim mentality it's just business. It sells papers so you can't blame them.

What I don't get about bans is how do they enforce them? If I got banned I would make a point of coming to the next game just as a FU.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who cares. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Canberra or the Raiders. That's why news about them gets buried.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Who cares. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Canberra or the Raiders. That's why news about them gets buried.
Oh people care about our club? Tell that to all our fans who are continuously smeared and vilified due to their choice of team. I'm sure that will be a real consolation to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.