Storm sign Kasiano, Bulldogs to help pay food bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I honestly believe he will go back to playing his best footy under Bellamy and surrounded by Slater Cam smith and co.
I can just see slater or Munster running into holes off a Kasiano offload. He will be able to play his natural running game with no pressure to push passes or create a miracle play like he has to when he comes off the bench for us.
You will see a lot less mistakes then here and none of this forward based play where he needs to be 5/8 or halfback

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What's even more laughable is that Kasiano won't be here next year and might as well have not been here this year he's been so bad...

In spite of this, with Graham being out now Klemmer still can't play prop for his club yet he's deemed one of the best props in the comp to play for NSW and Australia at that position.

You'd need a team of psychiatrists to try and decipher what that lunatic Hasler was thinking. Hopefully he can donate his brain to science when he dies so that it can be studied fully because it really is a beautiful mind he possesses.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Funny thing is kas will reach his potential under Bellamy while the dogs are stuck with a fuckwit coach who has no vision.

Reactions: GDR

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What would we assume Storm deal was? 1.2mil over 3 years..So we are possibly paying him 400k next year to make up the 700k. Is this how it works?

bantam rooster

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
if we were at war I would definitely say the SUPER COACH was a double agent sent from Manly to absolutely fuck this club

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What would we assume Storm deal was? 1.2mil over 3 years..So we are possibly paying him 400k next year to make up the 700k. Is this how it works?
Pretty much, we pay the difference in the value of his final year at Dogs and the value of his first year of his Storm contract.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not convinced Bellamy will turn him into a superstar I think it will be pretty much the same as he is here. George Rose is pretty much the same shape as Kas and he did nothing down there. Kas hates hard work and that won't change.

Also if the interchange reduces by 2 again the Storm are well a truely stuffed with the amount of big men they have.
Did you just compare George Rose to Kasiano?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Pretty much, we pay the difference in the value of his final year at Dogs and the value of his first year of his Storm contract.
So they can say kas signed for 100k for the fist year then 500k for the second and 600k for the 3rd year?
So the dogs will pay 600k for his first year at Melbourne?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Taking a pay cut to get away from hasler how embarrassing

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So they can say kas signed for 100k for the fist year then 500k for the second and 600k for the 3rd year?
So the dogs will pay 600k for his first year at Melbourne?
The Storm and Dogs would have been negotiating a price. It wouldn't be that low otherwise it defeats the purpose of releasing him early.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine the storm paying any more than this. That is a massive waste of $400 000, if not more. How are we meant to compete with this black hole. Throw in we'll be paying money towards Eastwood by sounds of it and possibly Graham. We could be out close to a mil. Surely this can't be right. We would have to really wait til end of next year to have a crack at some more decent players.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
The Storm and Dogs would have been negotiating a price. It wouldn't be that low otherwise it defeats the purpose of releasing him early.
In other words that means yes , our club is so dumb lol.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think the key thing to take out of this is that Sam wants a starting position so it would naturally conclude that hasler has coached him and his fitness for an IMPACT ROLE ONLY.

Sam's fitness issues seem to fall on hasler again

Fuck hasler
Dude I blame Hasler for most things, but I think it's a bit of a stretch(mark) blaming him for Kas' tub gut and shit attitude.

The guy looked great for his wedding and within a week or to if the season starting he'd ballooned back to pretty much normal weight. That is not professionalism.

Des may not have been the best motivational coach but Kasiano's pay packet should have motivated him to work harder than he has in recent years regardless.

I don't think Des is the best disciplinarian, but silly to just palm off all the blame onto Hasler. Kas is supposed to be a professional too. Honestly getting rid of him is the one recruitment decision we've made this year that I like.

700k for 32 odd minutes a game. That is a bum deal if ever I heard of one.
He could have been best forward in the game. Such a shame. This one isn't all down to Des IMO.

Last edited:

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kasiano is going, thanks for being a great bulldog player I wish kasiano the best, actually I take it all back good riddance lard arse don't let the door hit u on the way out u useless fat lazy turd.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories Sam but it's time to go.

A clean out of the roster is needed and with the rule changes the NRL made I'm ok with Woods in and Kasiano out.

Is it just me or does this exodus of players show we have ambition? This team hasn't been able to get us a top 4 finish since 2012 what other choice to we have, we just cannot afford to keep players like Kasiano and Eastwood because we will fall further behind.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the memories Sam but it's time to go.

A clean out of the roster is needed and with the rule changes the NRL made I'm ok with Woods in and Kasiano out.

Is it just me or does this exodus of players show we have ambition? This team hasn't been able to get us a top 4 finish since 2012 what other choice to we have, we just cannot afford to keep players like Kasiano and Eastwood because we will fall further behind.
Im not sure if ambition is the right word I think the penny has finally dropped that we have hit a dead end with Des ball. It should have happened after the 2014 grand final. Re-signing Eastwood was absolute madness.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Get ready for the introductory Bellamy Boot Camp Sammy boy..

Seriously though..every player under Bellamy improves..so it will be very interesting to see how well Kasiano goes..I reackon he'll do an Ennis and play great..

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Most interesting part is he interview with Mario Tartak on market Watch podcast.

Says Sam was ecstatic with how the Storm are run and can't wait to get there.

Bulldogs not a well run club anymore? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.