Lefty (pc brigadier) absolutely slaughtered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I shit you not , I was the third child born to my parents after having 2 boys earlier, My parents were 100% sure that it would be 3rd time lucky and they will have a girl. They didnt have the ultrasound facility so readily available back in the 1976 so they bought heaps of girls clothing and stuff before my birth. When i brought the disappointment to my parents after coming to this world, they literally make me wear pink girly cloths for almost a year cos they had bought many of them and being indian they didnt want waste them. lol

I was told by my elder brothers about this cos at that time i was too young to understand what they were doing to me.

Now i feel like having a sex change.
LOL ... see that's thing these days. Some parents would simply go "Oh hes wearing dresses, and playing with girls toys, must want to be a girl".

At 2 or 3 no child can figure that sort of stuff out.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so we are talking transsexuals whose brain tells them they are not what they appear to be?

so if these men do get a vagina and get rid of their sausage, what about the rest of the body....wouldnt they still want that curvatious figure of a woman? that would make them even more mental , now they have the sexual body part sorted, but rest of the body still looks like man.

may be instead of redoing the body parts, just transfer that brain into a body of a woman , that would be a more happy outcome for this person.
When they perfect brain transplants and artificial bodies, pretty sure that's what will happen

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro I am not talking of sending them to a mental institution or have them raped what the fuk.
My method would be highly controversial yet pretty innocent.
But there is the problem. The top psychologists, psychiatrists and health professionals came to the conclusion after much research that no other approach works. So you could do it, but it'd be like playing T-rex for several years in a row and expecting him to suddenly become a good player.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When they perfect brain transplants and artificial bodies, pretty sure that's what will happen

here is a person who is born white but he thinks he is black.

a black grown man who not only thought he was white but he also thought he was fucken Peter pan

saved the best one for the last here is an imposter who thinks he is a coach

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

a black grown man who not only thought he was white but he also thought he was fucken Peter pan

Eminems picture shows that a white man doesn't know how to do the gun sign properly

Kila R Ralai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Zee you just made my day..absolute legend.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My exact words were...

"Just pointing out that while Gender Dysphoria is a real thing and a mental disorder, not allowing someone with Gender Dysphoria to become a transsexual and eventually get a sex change, results in that person developing severe mental health issues. Gender non-binary or gender fluidity is another thing though and has no relation to Gender Dysphoria at all. One of the key factors of Gender Dysphoria is that the person feels like they were born the wrong gender. This is due to getting the wrong chemicals during development. Usually too much estrogen or testosterone coupled with some other factors. But it's always static. It's always a man believing he should have been born a woman or a woman believing she should have been born a man."

Like all mental disorders, there's always an environmental factor. No mental disorder is 100% genetic or pre-birth.
sorry i misquoted you but i think i still understood the gist of it

amongst transsexuals who were tested for biological factors only 'some' returned the same results . If the majority of transexuals returned the same results then yeah its fair to say its biologically determined.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is if you were born with a cock then you are male and if you were born with a **** then you are female, no matter what the fuck you do to yourself.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Holden are jumping on the bandwagon by sponsoring tbe mardi gras with there " where coming out slogan "
They should of used the captiva saying " we know what its like to be up the shit "

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All I'm gonna say is if you were born with a cock then you are male and if you were born with a **** then you are female, no matter what the fuck you do to yourself.
I tend to agree with you. I was open minded about it but as yet there is no proof that its physiological , there's scanty bits of data but that's not proof.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree with you. I was open minded about it but as yet there is no proof that its physiological , there's scanty bits of data but that's not proof.
Its like depression and anxiety a chemical imbalance . If i woke up one day and said i want chop the cock im a woman. Id much prefer people to say whoa dude i think you might want to go see a doctor and get some help.rather than " oh that's wonderful southy we fully support this and will even buy you a dress "

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
sorry i misquoted you but i think i still understood the gist of it

amongst transsexuals who were tested for biological factors only 'some' returned the same results . If the majority of transexuals returned the same results then yeah its fair to say its biologically determined.
"“Trans people have brains that are different from males and females, a unique kind of brain,” Guillamon says. “It is simplistic to say that a female-to-male transgender person is a female trapped in a male body. It's not because they have a male brain but a transsexual brain.” Of course, behavior and experience shape brain anatomy, so it is impossible to say if these subtle differences are inborn."

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Instead, current scientific results strongly suggest neurobiological origins for transsexualism: Something appears to happen during the in-utero development of the transsexual child's central nervous system (CNS) so that the child is left with innate, strongly perceived cross-gender body feelings and self-perceptions. We still don't know for sure what causes this neurological development, and more research needs to be done. But the neurobiological direction for these explorations seem clear."

http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/TScauses.html

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I always follow the science of it. Sometimes it'll find things I don't like but you can't pick and choose.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Zee and here are a family of Indians... who are albinos.

skin disease I cant remember the name at the moment, they are not albinos.

two members of my extended family went through that. They were born normal brown color with black hairs and as they grew older white patches on the skin started to develop and at the end the looked completely like these people.

so yeah they are not born with this color.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Nope they are albino. Worlds biggest albino family.

Jackson had the skin disease, albinos don't have pigmentation to colour their skin. So technically they are not white, they are colourless.

Same with white hairs, they aren't actually white. They are same colour as you originally had, just pigmentation is dead.

"“Trans people have brains that are different from males and females, a unique kind of brain"
The non medical term for it is "fucked in the head".

Status
Not open for further replies.